PDA

View Full Version : Request Desitorrents!!

Aliyans
11-16-2008, 01:30 PM
hi
i donno desitorrents has invites ,if i request to give an invite please.. i will provide proofs of ratios if needed...:fst:

soulreaper
11-16-2008, 03:03 PM
hi
i donno desitorrents has invites ,if i request to give an invite please.. i will provide proofs of ratios if needed...:fst:

Hi. Well invites in DT can only be bought by you or your inviter unless ofcourse some really old member there already has invitations(I don't).Just a FYI.

Out of curiosity, If you're really Irish as your flag suggests,why are you interested in joining a purely Indian site?
Irish or not you might still like their adult section if you're into Indian chiks.:P

Aliyans
11-21-2008, 07:49 PM
hi

Hi. Well invites in DT can only be bought by you or your inviter unless ofcourse some really old member there already has invitations(I don't).Just a FYI.

Out of curiosity, If you're really Irish as your flag suggests,why are you interested in joining a purely Indian site?
Irish or not you might still like their adult section if you're into Indian chiks.:P
i'm not like u man going only after adult stuff:shutup::shutup::shutup:

All people living in ireland are not irish so far..:w00t::w00t::w00t:

thanx anyway for ur info..

hbkwarez
11-22-2008, 02:53 AM
Dude look out for Bwt invites ; Content of desitorrent and bwt is almost similar expect the Po*n part!