PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDBits and FTN, any help appreciated.

johhn
11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
this is nothing like another ''req - lv10''
Hey guys,
I know there might be many requests like this popping up here everyday, but I'd like to give it a go anyway, all constructive comments will be much appreciated.
ok, let me start with a little self introduction, I'm a lad living in europe and please bear in mind I barely even spoke English a few years back,so if I make any mistakes here please bear with me. I started using torrent in 2002 but didnt really get involoved in higher level private trackers until a couple of months ago although I joined up demonoid in 2005, I actually didnt believe in private trackers at the beginning but apparent I was complete wrong. during the past few months I got quite a few wonderful invites from friends and nice ppl online, which totally widened my horizon.
I'm now member of revtt,TL,TTi,bmtv,bitme,sct,what,waffles, I'm not saying I'm not a collector because I technically have been 'collecting' those trackers on my wish list, however not like other collectors I do use different trackerss for different purposes on a regular basis. I wouldnt want to have other high level tracker which I have no use for,lile TT( waffles and whar are more than enough for my music needs), darkside(I dont even speak the language), dvdclub( dont collect dvd format),etc.

For hdbits, I do like hd format movies and telly, just bought a seagate 1.5TB last month and my laptop screen is 1920x1200 so I do need a profetional place to update my collections.
For FTN, I know the pretime and amount of releases are not not as good as sct but I also hear forums and ppl there are much nicer, and buffering an account there if not as hard as it on sct or what. I started using seedbox as soon as I got involved in my good trackers and I have to say I might have developed an addiction of uploading 24x7,considering I paid for thoseboxes, I bet many ppl here would agree with me on this matter.I know I am being bit of greedy for requesting FTN since I've got sct,but I would definitely be a good seeder there since I cant really provide something big like new scene release.
I have to say I havent been here long and only managed to give very few invites because I was kinda parinoid about getting into trouble by giving away invites, but I'm still very glad I never let down ppl who helped me and havent been disappointed by the ppl I helped(knocking wood and finger crossed).

I've never requested invites here but I'd like to ask for some help with the last two trackers on my wish list, I'm not from a country which is on the hdbits blacklist and I will not mess up the quiz for hdbits sign up after many years torrenting in case any hdbits member is concerned. another reason I'm request this now is because Christmas is approaching and some mate I helped told me there might be some surprise gifts on those big tracker like FL or invites, so if I join up now I should be a power user by then, therefore I wont miss the once-a-year opportunities. If by any chance there is a donation involved on FTN I'm willing to make a contribution,I'm not saying to make a purchase as it's against rules and the p2p spirt but simply want to make things fair.

here are some of my ratios with dates,my own speed test and seedboxes shots, some are a few days old but I guarantee my ratios are only going one way,which is UP. can provide profile links upon request.
ScT - http://i35.tinypic.com/23j31ft.jpg
I DO NOT HAVE INVITE TO SCT SO DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR FREE INVITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RevTT - http://i38.tinypic.com/nf4fg3.jpg
TL - http://i33.tinypic.com/2wpqkxc.jpg
TTi - http://i35.tinypic.com/jpznkw.jpg
bmtv - http://i37.tinypic.com/i59q2g.jpg
What - http://i36.tinypic.com/10qvu4x.jpg
Waffles - http://i34.tinypic.com/2dmcmc1.jpg
RevTT - http://i34.tinypic.com/fx9ir8.jpg
TheBox - http://i38.tinypic.com/i1w707.jpg
TorrentBytes - http://i34.tinypic.com/2qlu6g0.jpg
Demonoid - http://i38.tinypic.com/2cz1pcg.jpg
Speed test 11/10/08
http://www.speedtest.net/result/355545061.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/356353353.png
DSL connection
http://i37.tinypic.com/343rxvk.jpg
Seedbox(from kimsufi, L and 2XL)
http://i37.tinypic.com/10mjx9k.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/2me71j.jpg
http://i33.tinypic.com/e6tvzb.jpg

thanks for reading this and I hope some1 can help me out, big thanks in advnace. it might be too long and boring for some1(wish I could express myself better) so feel free to leave your comments but pls do not spam.
p.s. I dont believe in trade, especially acc trading,and will only help ppl I feel I can trust.so please do not PM me for invites, if I see some1 worth helping, I'll PM you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To : FTS Mod/Admin
this is a pm I just got from TakeMS who just bad mouthed about me and now he add an rep claiming me being a trader, which has deliberately sabotaged my reps here, may I ask for some help to remove that very rep and deal with his unacctable behaviour appropriately please.
I did not trade and wont trade, for this TTi matter, I only had 3 invites and only one was given away, can provide screen shot as proof.
pm received:
tti inv
hi there!
i see u ve tti invs. that good!
can i have 1 ? been loking 4 it long time, and i love music. and films!

plz plz plz send me one to [email protected] ([email protected])
bt rep he forced on me:
i give u rep ready now in avance so u can be happy with me !! TY TY TY bro !!! :fst:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New update,
Received an invite to hdbits from waffles power user forum, just hours after becoming a PU, big thanks to kukushka for the tip, also thanks to ajsi's kind offer, please save it for some1 worthy.
p.s. just in case anyone who dont know about the little quiz when signing up on hdbits, they are very easy but random.
my three random questions are like this :
1: do you promise to be good member ? ( who will choose no ?)
2: data size contained on a HD-DVD is smaller than Blu-Ray ( of course yes)
3: what do we provide on the site: high definition, DVDrip or 350mb tvrip ( look at the name of the tracker )

sheriff 01
11-16-2008, 05:10 PM
After reviewing your request with all your proofs i must say that any member here who is able to help you will probably do so.
Best of luck with your request bro!

johhn
11-16-2008, 05:13 PM
After reviewing your request with all your proofs i must say that any member here who is able to help you will probably do so.
Best of luck with your request bro!
thanks, that means a lot.

Roooney
11-16-2008, 05:18 PM
Hey, atleast that's a request with some meaining in it, not just one sentence.
Good luck mate, and your english is fine btw:)

womanizer
11-16-2008, 05:22 PM
you may get hdbits but ftn very hard to get

good luck

IdolEyes787
11-16-2008, 05:48 PM
It's a reasonable enough request johhn .
The only point that I will make is, that while you say that you want FTN for it's social aspects, you have provided no evidence(ie tracker forum post count) that you participate in trackers in that way .
Not saying that you don't.Just seems like a glaring omission in an otherwise well thought out request.

CaptanAmerica
11-16-2008, 05:52 PM
one of the bset requests ive ever seen here! if somoone who has ftn invite will prolly thinkink abt invite somebody he must thinks for u first of lal

ajsi
11-16-2008, 05:53 PM
well, man, i really like your request, it is nice to see that somebody still can write a request properly these days.
about ftn, you are like totally unknown here, or at least your nick is, so i suggest you to let another users to get know you, make some friends, it is long way to ftn ;) it took me almost 9 months
and about hdbits, it is full now, but i can invite you when there are free places ;) pm me :)

Dithersky
11-16-2008, 05:54 PM
good luck!

Roooney
11-16-2008, 05:56 PM
That's very kind of you ajsi. Think Johhn is a nice person and you DO deserve them.

Magnum
11-16-2008, 06:30 PM
well, man, i really like your request, it is nice to see that somebody still can write a request properly these days.
about ftn, you are like totally unknown here, or at least your nick is, so i suggest you to let another users to get know you, make some friends, it is long way to ftn ;) it took me almost 9 months
and about hdbits, it is full now, but i can invite you when there are free places ;) pm me :)
Cute as always ! ;)
Bravo!!

kukushka
11-16-2008, 06:30 PM
emm, no, OP don't deserve to get hdbits from here :) no way ;)
hey, johnn, you'll become a PU at waffles in couple of days, go to their PU forum, and at unlimited invites thread there will be your hdbits invite..

TakeMS
11-16-2008, 06:41 PM
u = big noob colector !!!

so many trackers good and still want 2 other very nice ones. no, u no deserve to get to hdb and Ftn, cuz u are noob disguised as cool request. it is nothig, it is shit request with lots of words to look good person.

you are just colector !!! not good to invite colectors.!.

johhn
11-16-2008, 06:43 PM
It's a reasonable enough request johhn .
The only point that I will make is, that while you say that you want FTN for it's social aspects, you have provided no evidence(ie tracker forum post count) that you participate in trackers in that way .
Not saying that you don't.Just seems like a glaring omission in an otherwise well thought out request.
thanks for your honest opinion, I indeed am not active enough on those forums but somethimes when I look at the activities in certain sections I just feel the coldness if you know what I mean, besides I normally use some other forums,in some place I can use my own language, but I'd like to use English as much as I can. I am admiting the fame of FTN is also one of the reasons I want to get in but not the only reason for sure.

thanks for your kind offer, I know I have been really lucky ever since I started in this field, I got in many wonderful places where many ppl have been trying to for so long, I also appreciate those ppl who had faith in me when I was a n00b,sometime still feel being one. my mate have been helping me a lot, like seedboxes, irc, tips. one of them just joined up ftn recently and I believe it took him much longer than you, I could've ask him if he could help me out in the near future but I'd rather walk my own way up if you know what I mean. I'm very grateful for being where I am right now, any more luck is extra blessing which I'm not counting on, I will be around in this community to help out ppl in genuine needs, would also enjoy leaning something from you guys.
will try hdbits invite offer@waffles first, if not working out will turn to you for help. thanks again.
@kukushka
had no idea there was a pu section in waffles, seems just one day to be 4 weeks will have a look there by then, thanks for the tip.
To all who gave honest opinions and blessing, I'm really overwhelmed,
you guys are great, best luck to you all.

bugs.bunny
11-16-2008, 06:48 PM
I am admiting the fame of FTN is also one of the reasons I want to get in but not the only reason for sure.
That says it all :huh:

Another thing your sig says 'I'm looking for invites to Bitme or FTN'.
2 different kind of trackers, yet you seek one or the other.
Definitely sounds like a collector.

If you need both FTN and Bitme then state you need them both not one or the other

hotshot6473
11-16-2008, 07:13 PM
He is not a collecter I have the same sites and even more. I use all of them and interchange between the ones I have. If you contribute to the sites you are on then who gives a shit how many you have. The simple fact that I download and upload on the sites I am on makes them better for everybody on the site. It helps keep sites alive and thats all they ask for in return for your membership. If you think you can get everything from one tracker your insane and that is why people have a wide variety of trackers.

johhn
11-16-2008, 07:32 PM
u = big noob colector !!!

so many trackers good and still want 2 other very nice ones. no, u no deserve to get to hdb and Ftn, cuz u are noob disguised as cool request. it is nothig, it is shit request with lots of words to look good person.

you are just colector !!! not good to invite colectors.!.
I would've used another tune or expression even to make the same point.
I'm being myself here not trying to disguise myself at all, I dont even use that kind of tone or harsh words in real life.

I am admiting the fame of FTN is also one of the reasons I want to get in but not the only reason for sure.
That says it all :huh:
Another thing your sig says 'I'm looking for invites to Bitme or FTN'.
2 different kind of trackers, yet you seek one or the other.
Definitely sounds like a collector.

I did put bitme in my signature a few days ago, and it just happened I got in bitme two days ago and I really like it, before joining it I had to use rapidshare to dl ebooks and audio books.
here's the ratio if you like to see.
http://i35.tinypic.com/332cyvd.jpg
as I said english is not my first language, 'or' should be 'and', they were both on my wish list and I of course use them for different purposes, as I said.

I mentioned I did want to join up some trackers on my wish list and I only started getting involved in higher trackers a couple month ago, so why is so wrong being green and wanting something good, who hasnt been a newbie and who doesnt want something good ? at least I'm being honest here and why I'm feeling being interrogated.
as far as I know, many advanced users have so many accounts and I'm far from where they are. many of them have multi acc and were banned somewhere before. I dont want to go that far, I know my limit. I never had any problems with my trackers and I use them. Do one have to be a saint to be in FTN ?
I didnt start this request to be judged like this and now I'm feeling low.
why cant ppl just be nice to each other, isnt that finding a good community about ?

ajsi
11-16-2008, 07:46 PM
why cant ppl just be nice to each other, isnt that finding a good community about ?
welcome to fst, the place where ppl having fun by disrespecting others. you don't get it, neither do i. this is just the way fst is. i doubt it will change... it is like in the real life, ppl are envious and don't wish succes to anyone. the only difference is the subject of envy. in the rl, it is money, here it is trackers.

johhn
11-16-2008, 07:55 PM
welcome to fst, the place where ppl having fun by disrespecting others. you don't get it, neither do i. this is just the way fst is. i doubt it will change... it is like in the real life, ppl are envious and don't wish succes to anyone. the only difference is the subject of envy. in the rl, it is money, here it is trackers.
well said.
now I start to understand why my mate warned me about doing GA in here, who is quite advanced and experienced in this field,also in FST.
wondering what it would be like if there were a another credit crunch in the private trackers' world.

p.s kept getting PMs asking for sct invite, had to edit to show ppl that I dont have invite to sct, seems many ppl dont know each invite costs 12.5-20 euros and with responsibilities attached.

Cabalo
11-16-2008, 08:04 PM
well, by your bt rep u seem to be a trusted trader. Just trade for it, and close this.
I doubt someone will give it for free to you now that they've realized u trade. That person would get banned at FTN for example.
Just close this for your own sake.

oh btw, for the record, yes i do consider you a collector and a trader, just like few stated before me.

johhn
11-16-2008, 08:25 PM
well, by your bt rep u seem to be a trusted trader. Just trade for it, and close this.
I doubt someone will give it for free to you now that they've realized u trade. That person would get banned at FTN for example.

oh btw, for the record, yes i do consider you a collector and a trader, just like few stated before me.

I did NOT trade anything,not here, not anywhere else,ever, all my very 5 points were from my invite give away,which was the only one I had. did you even read it through ? I remember one or two of my invitees were found from other thread where I told them to apply on my GA after seeing their proofs so I could make sure they wouldnt trade,I did it the proper way.
as for my own invites to my own accounts, they were from my friends or other GA, I will never trade acc and will keep all my trackers to myself only.

Odin
11-16-2008, 08:30 PM
I have just only one thing to say to you: Dont request after to trackers in the same sentense man. Request after one of them and stuck with that request until you get it.

take5
11-16-2008, 08:31 PM
I don't know if you are a trustworthy user Johhn but since you are new in private trackes I suggest to enjoy the ones you've allready have. You are member in some of the bests trackers in just 3 months and before asking for new ones u should try to respect the ones u have

Funkin'
11-16-2008, 08:37 PM

I did NOT trade anything,not here, not anywhere else,ever, all my very 5 points were from my invite gave away,which was the only one I had. did you even read it through ? I remember one or two of my invitees were found from other thread where I told them to apply on my GA after seeing their proofs,I did it the proper way.
as for my own invites to my own accounts were from my friends or other GA, I will never trade acc and will keep all my trackers to myself only.

Cabalo is probably referring to your third BT Rep, where a users comment is "Trusted". Usually, around here, that implies you traded with someone and that the user is saying that he traded with you successfully. So you can't really fault him for jumping to the conclusion that you traded because of that comment, since most members around here do trade.

Anyways, good luck on your requests.

johhn
11-16-2008, 08:49 PM
I did NOT trade anything,not here, not anywhere else,ever, all my very 5 points were from my invite gave away,which was the only one I had. did you even read it through ? I remember one or two of my invitees were found from other thread where I told them to apply on my GA after seeing their proofs,I did it the proper way.
as for my own invites to my own accounts were from my friends or other GA, I will never trade acc and will keep all my trackers to myself only.

Cabalo is probably referring to your third BT Rep, where a users comment is "Trusted". Usually, around here, that implies you traded with someone and that the user is saying that he traded with you successfully. So you can't really fault him for jumping to the conclusion that you traded because of that comment, since most members around here do trade.

Anyways, good luck on your requests.
Thank you for the clearification, all my points were clearly recorded and that one was for the what.cd invite I gave him. after see his request and his history I initially pm'd him for proof and to come to my ga to apply. although he hasnt used that acc to dl anything yet, probrobly still waiting for free leech.

IdolEyes787
11-16-2008, 08:58 PM
@ Odin and take5 both excellent points.

The first and most important rule is to be a good member of those trackers that you already have(and most certainly before you start thinking about getting into more).

I admit to falling into that trap a bit myself johhn.I'm feel like I'm constantly playing catch up.So in that sense I lost more than I gained.

I suggest you and anyone else who's open to a little advice go slow and choose your sites carefully based on personal usefulness(regardless of level) and not on the advice of strangers and certainly not on some arbitrary ranking system.

johhn
11-16-2008, 10:53 PM
I cant believe this is happening, why ppl have to do things like this, now I'm filling a report in the report section about this. I AM SO GUTTED.
To : FTS Mod/Admin
this is a pm I just got from TakeMS who just bad mouthed about me and now he add an rep claiming me being a trader, which has deliberately sabotaged my reps here, may I ask for some help to remove that very rep and deal with his unacctable behaviour appropriately please.
I did not trade and wont trade, for this TTi matter, I only had 3 invites and only one was given away, can provide screen shot as proof.
tti inv
hi there!
i see u ve tti invs. that good!
can i have 1 ? been loking 4 it long time, and i love music. and films!
plz plz plz send me one to [email protected] ([email protected])
i give u rep ready now in avance so u can be happy with me !! TY TY TY bro !!! http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-hdbits-and-ftn-any-help-appreciated-321331/images/smilies/fst.gif
the rep he gave me
TakeMS (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/-212961)very trust TRADER !! 5 ***** TY for TTi TRADE !!! 5 *****

Detale
11-17-2008, 01:00 AM
Wow well where do I start dealing with this mess. First off Why don't you guys lighten up a bit. The guy seems decent enough he is only trying to ask for a tracker, he is not a trader so give him a break for Christ sakes.

As far as him being a "collector" I hate this term.It seems to have gained popularity lately and it seems like the new "in" thing to say, but what exactly is wrong with it??

When I fist started out torrenting I wanted to be in all of the trackers myself. How do you know which you will like if you have tried them all. Am I really the only one reading this that's had an acct disabled due to inactivity? Shit my first SCT acct was disabled for that along with many others. Even more would have been but they know that Im staff here and they keep it open so I can get a hold of them when I need to. So being a "collector" is all part of the process and who are you guys to make that a bad thing? Jeses this is the part of the BT "community" I hate, when certain people get all high and mighty and forget where they came from. At one point 99% of us had nothing except maybe a Demonoid acct, then when some people get into all the so called "Top sites" they think they are 1337 and think no one else should be in there, it makes me sick really. This guy is doing NOTHING wrong and here some people are f*cking with him. Why? I still haven't checked Johhn out, but I may ask a favor and help him out myself if he checks out OK. It destroys my faith in humanity when people suck like this.

TakeMS
11-17-2008, 07:11 AM
i sorry johhn, and remove what said he been a colector.
he did well trade with me on TTI, so i say he is nice person, and i say again sorry.

u good person johnn!

help this guy out please bros

cinephilia
11-17-2008, 07:22 AM
TakeMS <= ignore

johhn
11-17-2008, 08:32 AM
Wow well where do I start dealing with this mess. First off Why don't you guys lighten up a bit. The guy seems decent enough he is only trying to ask for a tracker, he is not a trader so give him a break for Christ sakes.

As far as him being a "collector" I hate this term.It seems to have gained popularity lately and it seems like the new "in" thing to say, but what exactly is wrong with it??

When I fist started out torrenting I wanted to be in all of the trackers myself. How do you know which you will like if you have tried them all. Am I really the only one reading this that's had an acct disabled due to inactivity? Shit my first SCT acct was disabled for that along with many others. Even more would have been but they know that Im staff here and they keep it open so I can get a hold of them when I need to. So being a "collector" is all part of the process and who are you guys to make that a bad thing? Jeses this is the part of the BT "community" I hate, when certain people get all high and mighty and forget where they came from. At one point 99% of us had nothing except maybe a Demonoid acct, then when some people get into all the so called "Top sites" they think they are 1337 and think no one else should be in there, it makes me sick really. This guy is doing NOTHING wrong and here some people are f*cking with him. Why? I still haven't checked Johhn out, but I may ask a favor and help him out myself if he checks out OK. It destroys my faith in humanity when people suck like this.

Thanks mate, just for what you said, I'd be glad/flattrered to offer something hlepful if I can, just keep me from trouble please.
p.s. I just asked for an invite to hdbits from waffles just hours after becoming a pu, hope it works out and as soon as I get the invite I'll take it off from this topic. no double invites needed.

i sorry johhn, and remove what said he been a colector.
he did well trade with me on TTI, so i say he is nice person, and i say again sorry.
u good person johnn!
help this guy out please bros
I never traded with you and you are still claiming I did, what kind of satisfaction do you exactly get from doing such stupid deed ? you disgusted me so much and I have filled out the report regarding this matter in the report section, cant wait to see what happens next.
btw, your apology NOT accepted, period!

kukushka
11-17-2008, 09:38 AM
Thanks mate, just for what you said, I'd be glad/flattrered to offer something hlepful if I can, just keep me from trouble please.
there's no trouble at all :) suspicions of some guys that turns often to paranoia and always to trolling doesn't mean that you should take it any close, defend any actively or whatever ;)

daemOn
11-17-2008, 03:30 PM
i rep u here cause i cant find the other post's link :cry:

just for Roooney