PDA

View Full Version : How can I know the resone for disabling my account in TL ?

Arab8Zayed
11-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi..
I got my Account disabled and I don't know why..
I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong..
I download and seed back with my seedbox..
and my ratio above 1.0

is there any reason for Disabling account in TL??

Dithersky
11-16-2008, 08:55 PM
i will give you mine tl account if you buy me a house for me to live in Dubai :lol:

predateur
11-16-2008, 10:01 PM
i will give you mine tl account if you buy me a house for me to live in Dubai :lol:
he cant do it for him self lol

anjelik
11-16-2008, 10:15 PM
Too much Hit and runnig?

Roooney
11-16-2008, 10:17 PM
Have you been warned?

Arab8Zayed
11-16-2008, 10:47 PM
Too much Hit and runnig?
Maybe only the last 1..

Have you been warned?
No..Just disabled without any warning,,

Dithersky
11-16-2008, 10:56 PM
why dont you ask in their irc :P

I always wanted to live in Dubai :lol:

Arab8Zayed
11-16-2008, 10:57 PM

what is their IRC server?

Edit:
They telling me that I cheated :(
I don't know how that happened..
But I know that I didn't cheat Ever..and their Anti-Cheat system sux..
I'm a good member in FTN and SCC..and I'm using the same client to Leech/Seed..
TL Anti-Cheat System SuX !!

Cabalo
11-17-2008, 03:27 AM
well, just reported you to SCC staff, let them check for themselves.

sheriff 01
11-17-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi..
I got my Account disabled and I don't know why..
I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong..
I download and seed back with my seedbox..
and my ratio above 1.0

is there any reason for Disabling account in TL??

Yeh, they don't like you using a seedbox, if your upload is too fast they will disable you because didn't you know a tracker wants you to seed very
slow! :lol:

helpme
11-17-2008, 09:46 AM
The only way to know
go and enter TL irc and you will find all answers of your questions

AMnesko
11-17-2008, 11:42 AM

Edit:
How can you know that their anti-cheat system sucks if you never cheated?

gogo2002
11-17-2008, 12:02 PM

Edit:

Cause he got banned although he never cheated (according to his say), He means it suck on the other side.

Arab8Zayed
11-17-2008, 03:13 PM
well, just reported you to SCC staff, let them check for themselves.
ya u can do that..go ahead..

Edit:
coz they telling me that and I'm very confused..
I didn't cheat and they telling me that I cheated..Maybe their is another reason that they don't want to tell me.. :O

I know they won't enable my account..But I tried to know the actual reason..:O
Thread Closed By Me..

Edit: Closing thread disabled?!

Giorgi
11-17-2008, 03:34 PM
Just forget it m8.

I was disabled for no reason as well, after I have been there about 2 years or so, always had nice ratio, one day I woke up and my account was disabled

They told me if admin decided so, there is no way I am getting account back, I told them that they were not acting fair. So they told me that life itself is not fair...

At that point I understand their ignorance so I stop caring. They really do suck, when it comes to managing people.

svergie
11-17-2008, 05:48 PM
may be due to inactivity

FileZ
11-17-2008, 06:39 PM
my be coz of this

****-GB
plz remove this title

Arab8Zayed
11-18-2008, 04:46 AM
my be coz of this

****-GBplz remove this title
I'll not remove it...

Cabalo
11-18-2008, 05:00 AM
http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/reverb/ist2_1795210_cry_baby.jpgTL IS BAD !!!

derstev
11-18-2008, 12:37 PM
lulz, yeh TL is bad how dare they ban you for breaking their rules.
They obviously just dont realise how special you are.

FileZ
11-18-2008, 02:03 PM

i forget to said some thing , TL don't have Anti-Cheat system:whistling

Cabalo
11-18-2008, 04:01 PM

i forget to said some thing , TL don't have Anti-Cheat system:whistling

i can bet you know that better than anyone, heh pharaoh ?

clos
11-18-2008, 04:03 PM
my tl account got disabled a while ago because they thought i was buffering the account to trade it, which i wasn't, the account was buffered so high because i used it so much

i'm sure some of the mods there are knowledgeable, but my experience has been that a lot them are fucking morons

sheriff 01
11-18-2008, 04:32 PM
my tl account got disabled a while ago because they thought i was buffering the account to trade it, which i wasn't, the account was buffered so high because i used it so much

i'm sure some of the mods there are knowledgeable, but my experience has been that a lot them are fucking morons

I think a slight buffer is acceptable but i have seen members with a 1TB buffer and they actually try to explain that they need this buffer because of heavy use. Why on earth would anybody need that size of buffer?
If everybody overseeded to this extent how is the little guy who is just trying to seed to maintain a decent ratio suppose to survive?

clos
11-18-2008, 05:45 PM

I think a slight buffer is acceptable but i have seen members with a 1TB buffer and they actually try to explain that they need this buffer because of heavy use. Why on earth would anybody need that size of buffer?
If everybody overseeded to this extent how is the little guy who is just trying to seed to maintain a decent ratio suppose to survive?

my buffer wasn't close to 1TB, it was around 300 gigs

Legion
11-18-2008, 06:50 PM
They don't bother with disabled accounts, mainly because there are a ton of users on TL. If I'd have to guess, I would say there are between 100.000 and 200.000 users

nbo
11-19-2008, 05:25 AM

thats bullshit.

i personally use TL the most, so once in a while ill take a server from a friend (if i dont have one at the time), buffer it up all week, hit 1 TB and then download for the next 4-5 months without any worry.
they think everyone just want to trade, thats stupidly paranoid.

sheriff 01
11-19-2008, 06:12 AM

thats bullshit.

i personally use TL the most, so once in a while ill take a server from a friend (if i dont have one at the time), buffer it up all week, hit 1 TB and then download for the next 4-5 months without any worry.

So your saying that what i said in this post is bullshit? Let me get this straight, you like to hit and run for 4-5 months straight thats a good thing right and also you like to overseed to extremes which is another great thing. well bro if everybody acted like you i would hate to be downloading from the tracker when everybody is in a hit and run mode!

nbo
11-19-2008, 06:51 AM
thats bullshit.

So your saying that what i said in this post is bullshit? Let me get this straight, you like to hit and run for 4-5 months straight thats a good thing right and also you like to overseed to extremes which is another great thing. well bro if everybody acted like you i would hate to be downloading from the tracker when everybody is in a hit and run mode!

yup.
listen for a long while had an upload speed of 15 KPS, trust me with that on TL i would seed all week and i couldnt upload more than 1 MB on the torrent, so yes if you manage in your own way to maintain a positive ratio i think its ok that you upload 6 torrents for a TB of upload on a server and for the next 4 months download 100 torrents, as long as you keep them seeding of course (i am against H&R as anyonle else).
without this options ppl will resort to fu*king cheating.

Cabalo
11-19-2008, 07:47 AM
i kinda agree with your point, assuming people AT LEAST keep seeding for 72 hours or more.
Overall ratio works that way imo.

clos
11-19-2008, 05:24 PM
i never tried to buffer my account, i just downloaded what i wanted and left the torrents on my seedbox and as a result of which i was disabled

and then i bitched out the mods, and as a result of which i was banned :P

a sys op from TL that trolls these forums said that if i wasn't so rude to the other mods he would have gotten my account back, but at that point i didn't even want to be on that site

nbo
11-19-2008, 09:13 PM
look from my experience talking to mods in IRC 99% of the time never resolves the issue.
its a waste of time on almost all trackers, this is their chance to show off and abuse the low amount of power they have on the net so let them be.
all you can do if you still want a TL acc is delete ur cookies, change your IP and sign up with another email..

kooftspc11
11-20-2008, 03:18 AM
i guess the first step would be to clarify what in fucks name "resone" means

colombianino
11-20-2008, 04:48 PM
never had a problem with my account, my friend has never had any problems either. this would be awful for anyone to experience...