PDA

View Full Version : The gates of wheelmods,where?

anjelik
11-16-2008, 08:52 PM
How can someone enter the UK-*? Is the only was "trading"?

Please if you have experience or any knowledge about this,then share wih us.If you are thinking to write shity words,STFU and get out!

benficao
11-16-2008, 08:57 PM
:lol: why do you need new wheels for you car? llllloollll

nrs
11-16-2008, 09:08 PM
you gotta know the right people

anjelik
11-16-2008, 09:13 PM
you gotta know the right people
Are we talking about "Squizzle"?I dont mean that,what are the criterias to get into that site?F** profile,buffered SCT acc?Forum posts?

H&K
11-16-2008, 09:41 PM
Neither, there are plenty of people with great stats, but if you don't know someone who is already in there and has an invite/is staff then there is no chance of getting in.

respawn40
11-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Are we talking about "Squizzle"?

That's exactly right. You have to give sexual favors to Squizzle, then you get invited to Wheelmods. :yup:

Artemis
11-17-2008, 12:54 AM

Please if you have experience or any knowledge about this,then share wih us.If you are thinking to write shity words,STFU and get out!

This is a valid question, despite some of the stupid responses, squizzle would answer you himself if you asked. Wheelmods is a site that dislikes publicity and a thread on a public forum like this is probably not the best place to ask.

LubTheStaringCat
11-17-2008, 01:25 AM
"Squizzle" Is the only one with the keys to Shangri-La.
And his faithful initiate "Tiamat" a fearsome dragon with a screeching voice and five heads stands gard before their pearly gates.

11-17-2008, 02:37 AM
wheel mods is an impenetrable fortress of the tracker kingdom , good luck

IdolEyes787
11-17-2008, 03:00 AM

Pleasant.I'm only writing this because I think that your attitude warrants it.

I don't know much about aforementioned site and honestly beyond a general curiosity I'm not particularly interested.
I only hope that the people who run it demand better manners from their membership than displayed by you lass.

And note not a poop ,turd or feces in my comment.

th0r
11-17-2008, 03:13 AM
I dont mean that,what are the criterias to get into that site?not being a trader is a start

aysomc
11-17-2008, 06:51 AM
I dont mean that,what are the criterias to get into that site?not being a trader is a start

unless you express to them that you wish to steal a greater variety of data faster from their site, that will get an invite every time.

Mister Moo
11-17-2008, 07:00 AM
The first thing you should know about U*-* is that it is the greatest tracker in all the land. Don't let these noobs tell you otherwise. As to getting in... It's not as difficult as one might think. Once EVERY OTHER DAY, the sites "SIGNUP BUTTON" appears. But it appears only for about 30 seconds at a time, and it's completely random. The best way to get in is to sit at your computer all day at the wheelmods home page and have your browser set to automatically refresh every 10 seconds. Then when you see it act fast. and voila! Your in. I kid you not. Now go young padawan, achive your destiny.

Funkin'
11-17-2008, 07:46 AM
It's pretty sad to think of how many people would actually sit and stare all day long at the screen constantly refreshing over and over and over if this was true.

integral
11-17-2008, 07:54 AM
Believe me, it's definitely not not true.

Disme
11-17-2008, 08:22 AM
I only hope that the people who run it demand better manners from their membership than displayed by you lass.

And note not a poop ,turd or feces in my comment.

Always a pleasure reading you Idol :lol:

I remember a comment Squizzle made some time ago here on FST ... it was something like this:

Why do people want to be part of a tracker/community that does not desire their membership?

I believe this to be the best answer to the OP's question. :rolleyes:

naikon
11-17-2008, 09:50 AM
wheel mods isnt unreachable... its only depends of trusted people you know, cuz even if you want to 'trade in' it will be amazing dificult to do this. btw all of this hi lvls trackers entrances is based on collecting them (doesnt count with e***o :P, cuz propably only vip can send and invite, others request are denied :P)

aysomc
11-17-2008, 11:15 AM
Believe me, it's definitely not not true.

so what you're not saying is that if you don't do that then there might not be a greater chance of never getting an account there?

wait... fuck. i quit.

alcoholik
11-17-2008, 11:39 AM
i don't think U*-* is so good actually... it's so overrated.

I'm Hot
11-17-2008, 12:40 PM
The first thing you should know about U*-* is that it is the best tracker in all the land. Don't let these noobs tell you otherwise. As to getting in... It's not as difficult as one might think. Once EVERY OTHER DAY, the sites "SIGNUP BUTTON" appears. But it appears only for about 30 seconds at a time, and it's completely random. The best way to get in is to sit at your computer all day at the wheelmods home page and have your browser set to automatically refresh every 10 seconds. Then when you see it act fast. and voila! Your in. I kid you not. Now go young padawan, achive your destiny.

I bet someone will actually do that... :lol:

anjelik
11-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Waiting "Squizzle" official comments on this.:lol:

I know that wheelmods is not best for torrents,but I am sure I will be pleasured when I get there.I dont care the torrents,I also find all at TorrentBytes or FTN.

You know you start pirating via P2P and you also want to be part of closed communities.I want to access to the top,I want bigger e-boobs:happy:

tX
11-17-2008, 01:23 PM
I want bigger e-boobs:happy:

Going the female route, are we :ermm:

CaptanAmerica
11-17-2008, 01:38 PM
uk-t isnt good enough. it just a close community, as a tracker its only rare but not best

kyrcer
11-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Better don't ask him, because he is fast than light and can ban you in 5 minutes.

anjelik
11-17-2008, 01:49 PM
Better don't ask him, because he is fast than light and can ban you in 5 minutes.
From where he will ban me;) Are you drunk? I am not member of wheelmods,I want to learn the ways of entrance.

It is better for you to go bed and have a good sleep:)

bt234
11-17-2008, 02:08 PM
I hear you need to have bad teeth.

cinephilia
11-17-2008, 02:24 PM
I also find all at TorrentBytes or FTN.
Hope you will be caught for trading by FTN patrol :cool:

anjelik
11-17-2008, 02:30 PM
I also find all at TorrentBytes or FTN.
Hope you will be caught for trading by FTN patrol :cool:
I dont like you too:P

Funkin'
11-17-2008, 03:46 PM
Out of curiosity, what will you trade wheelmods for once get in anjelik? I mean, it's a "level 10" tracker, so there's nothing else more rare that you could trade it for. I guess you'll probably try and trade it for TTC, if it really exists?

anjelik
11-17-2008, 03:53 PM
Did I say I am going to trade?:whistling

IdolEyes787
11-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Always a pleasure reading you Idol :lol:

Thanks D but frankly sometimes I wonder why I bother.
Seriously considering just toeing the line and posting "nissse giveaway" and "FTW " in the future.

killercam101
11-17-2008, 03:57 PM
one does not simply walk into wheelmods..

puckface
11-17-2008, 03:58 PM
.... wheelmods walks into you

buggyfresh
11-17-2008, 04:25 PM

sounds like a moving brick wall :lol:

alcoholik
11-17-2008, 06:45 PM
this topic is a spam topic :P

BlueLabel
11-17-2008, 06:56 PM
*BlueLabel sniffing around*:shifty:

aysomc
11-17-2008, 07:00 PM
http://inventorspot.com/files/images/1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpg

ajsi
11-17-2008, 07:14 PM
http://inventorspot.com/files/images/1559606_340_1116081430036-spam.jpgtastes good
recommended by 9 of 10 spammers

piratebot
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
move to the UK, and befriend anyone who could potentially be the sysop to wheelmods.

bt234
11-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Spam sales up as economy heads down

AUSTIN, Minn., Nov. 16 -- One factory in the United States has been busy for months as the rest of the economy slows down -- the Hormel Foods plant that makes Spam.
The factory in Austin, Minn., has been operating two shifts a day seven days a week producing the canned lunch meat, The New York Times reported. Workers, with all the overtime they can handle, have been told the long hours are likely to continue indefinitely.

Dan Bartel, a business agent for United Food and Commercial Workers Local 9, told the Times that Spam "seems to do well when hard times hit." The lunch meat is reasonably priced protein, if not gourmet food.

Other budget food items are doing well. A spokeswoman for Safeway said sales of rice and beans are up and surveys found that pancake mix and beer sold well in October.

"We'll probably see Spam lines instead of soup lines," Bartel said.

anjelik
11-17-2008, 07:23 PM
:whistling

integral
11-17-2008, 07:44 PM
thread destroyed? :cool:

aysomc
11-17-2008, 07:47 PM
my work here is done.

anjelik
11-17-2008, 07:55 PM
too much asshole here,I wish I have ability to close this thread.

puckface
11-17-2008, 08:01 PM

really man, as my grandfather used to say when I was 3 years old: ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer

pone44
11-17-2008, 08:08 PM
:lol: :lol:

You have to speak elvish.

one does not simply walk into wheelmods..

anjelik
11-17-2008, 08:14 PM

really man, as my grandfather used to say when I was 3 years old: ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer
I was just talking about you:P

BlueLabel
11-17-2008, 08:29 PM
ask skizo to close it

IdolEyes787
11-17-2008, 08:32 PM
move to the UK, and befriend anyone who could potentially be the sysop to wheelmods.

I shall do it at once.
God save the Queen.

In under the wire.

ajsi
11-17-2008, 08:35 PM

it couldn't be said better.
i wish i was a member of ukt with an invite. i would invite you and you would finally be satisfied and get disappeared.

LubTheStaringCat
11-18-2008, 01:08 AM
Be content with what you have, I sure you have a great bunch of trackers.

I would be lying If I said I wasn't curious myself about Shangri-La.

Threads like this only breed BS from all those knowledgeable folk who know what there talking about.
And the answer Is no I don't know what Shangri-La Is about, and most probably never will.

When someone comes and asks a question:
Like the other I was looking for a movie someone posted they had the movis. But they didn't.

It's the typical BS that Is spoken In threads like this that you come to expect , from all those knowledgeable folk who obviously know what there talking about.

And yes I know you If you want Information about something search the forum or pm a community rep like "Squizzle".
But most lightly you won't get a reply.
Because they like to be circumspect about there sites which Is there right.

Just let me ask you lot a question, why do you do It
and I not referring to Shangri-La In particular or this thread. I'm talking about questions in other threads.
And please don't come back with some smart ars answer, just answer the dam question.

why do you do It.
Why are you so negative to people asking certain questions, you do It all the time?

respawn40
11-18-2008, 02:33 AM
Rawr.

LubTheStaringCat
11-18-2008, 02:37 AM
And you're point?

respawn40
11-18-2008, 02:39 AM
And you're point?

Nevermind :ermm: You just weren't quite as clear in your previous post :wacko:

fstalk
11-18-2008, 09:05 AM
nothing for useful info.

Disme
11-18-2008, 10:25 AM
why do you do It.
Why are you so negative to people asking certain questions, you do It all the time?

Here's a few questions for you:

- How come you always tend to post in threads about these hard to get trackers you're desperately trying to get into yourself? :rolleyes:

- How come I can't see your BT-rep anymore, could it have anything to do with the fact I pointed out you were a trader and your Bt-rep is showing it?:rolleyes:

- And another:Why is it that people are hellbent on getting into trackers that don't want or require new members?:rolleyes:

Horatiu
11-18-2008, 10:32 AM
Human nature Disme, human nature.

tX
11-18-2008, 10:40 AM
And another:Why is it that people are hellbent on getting into trackers that don't want or require new members?:rolleyes:

I want to access to the top,I want bigger e-boobs:happy:

:whistling

cinephilia
11-18-2008, 11:00 AM
- How come I can't see your BT-rep anymore, could it have anything to do with the fact I pointed out you were a trader and your Bt-rep is showing it?:rolleyes:
Good point, very good point.

LubTheStaringCat
11-18-2008, 12:36 PM
why do you do It.

Here's a few questions for you:

- How come you always tend to post in threads about these hard to get trackers you're desperately trying to get into yourself? :rolleyes:

- And another:Why is it that people are hellbent on getting into trackers that don't want or require new members?:rolleyes:

You never answered my question, Why are you and certain others so negative to people when asking certain questions?
I would like to know, I know you won't answer the question.
But just give a strait answer.

Let me ask you this:
If I came across post after post to be so dam negative In replying would you consider me a friend, of course You wouldn't.
It doesn't give people a good Impression.
When someone posts a question and when certain people start mouthing off It puts a lot of others off.
This Is true not fiction, I would consider you will at least acknowledge this

As to you're first question:
I don't always post In threads like this but sometimes I do. Go do a search
I never come across so negative to people the way you do and certain others post after post .
If I can help someone along the way then I'll help, But never hinder.

As for BTrep I rely couldn't give a shit about rep, whether It show or not. you show me yours, and I'll show you mine.
I've never hide the the fact that I traded to get the accounts, go do a search It's free you'll find all the posts.
I was wondering when someone brought this up, I did consider It could be mentioned.
I consider It very sad the you have to resort to trading to get the accounts you want, when we both know all Invites should be free.
And yes some of the rep does show good trader, but like said I've never hide that fact. Go do a search.

Like I've already said In another post,
I would be lying If I said I wasn't curious myself about wheelmods.
I've got a great bunch of trackers, some rar some not.
I don't consider It a big deal and never have, or even hellbent as you say to get there.
But I know I never will be there so there's nothing more to be said Is there

Threads like these and others are like moths to a flame, they can't resist It.
Deny It If you want that Is the truth of the fact, Go do a search on you're own post history.

Squizzle
11-18-2008, 11:18 PM
lol

bblogs
11-18-2008, 11:19 PM
On a scaled graph, quality of some popular social environments:

- Real life
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Wheelmods/UK-T
-
-
- FTN/FSC
-
-
-
-
-
-
- FST
-
-
- Youtube

So now, with the help of this visual aid, you can see the reasons behind why so many people spend so much time trying to get into Wheelmods.

I guess the people who don't understand what I'm trying to say belong in the YouTube category.

Happy hunting, party animals!

IdolEyes787
11-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Yeah like I'll believe something on the internet.

th0r
11-19-2008, 08:48 AM
if i said i have a huge stash of naked pictures of your mother, you would so believe me

wheeloftime
11-19-2008, 09:45 AM
if i said i have a huge stash of naked pictures of your mother, you would so believe me

Big deal, I've got naked pictures of his gran (and I think your in them too)

IdolEyes787
11-19-2008, 01:06 PM
:o

Presto
11-19-2008, 03:47 PM
I happened to join lyk sum 5 months ago, it happened to be open for sign ups for some short minutes, but I managed to register and here I am. Now I have bread always on my table, my house is warm and for some reason women find me more attractive.

Mister Moo
11-19-2008, 10:49 PM
I happened to join lyk sum 5 months ago, it happened to be open for sign ups for some short minutes, but I managed to register and here I am. Now I have bread always on my table, my house is warm and for some reason women find me more attractive.

you see people? I'm not lying, bravo for you sir.

respawn40
11-19-2008, 10:51 PM

Alright, that made me giggle for a few seconds :D

Sortie
11-20-2008, 12:30 AM

- Real life
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Wheelmods/UK-T
-
-
- FTN/FSC
-
-
-
-
-
-
- FST
-
-
- Youtube

So now, with the help of this visual aid, you can see the reasons behind why so many people spend so much time trying to get into Wheelmods.

I guess the people who don't understand what I'm trying to say belong in the YouTube category.

so why the hell are you here?

aysomc
11-20-2008, 05:16 AM

- Real life
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Wheelmods/UK-T
-
-
- FTN/FSC
-
-
-
-
-
-
- FST
-
-
- Youtube

because he was tired of youtube...

hitman51
11-20-2008, 01:33 PM
The first thing you should know about U*-* is that it is the greatest tracker in all the land. Don't let these noobs tell you otherwise. As to getting in... It's not as difficult as one might think. Once EVERY OTHER DAY, the sites "SIGNUP BUTTON" appears. But it appears only for about 30 seconds at a time, and it's completely random. The best way to get in is to sit at your computer all day at the wheelmods home page and have your browser set to automatically refresh every 10 seconds. Then when you see it act fast. and voila! Your in. I kid you not. Now go young padawan, achive your destiny.

:lol: <3 moo

tongue6969
11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
http://img37.picoodle.com/img/img37/3/11/20/f_n5010834843m_e07f4a1.jpg

PirateEagle
11-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Its easy to get into wheelmods.Hell I got into wheelmods even easier than getting into FTN and SCT.I dont see why people think its so hard to get into such a site.I thought everyone knew Moo gives invites for blowjobs and such.I heard if you buy squizzle some new batteries for his dildo you can get invites too.

anjelik
11-20-2008, 02:07 PM
its easy to get into wheelmods.hell i got into wheelmods even easier than getting into ftn and sct.i dont see why people think its so hard to get into such a site.i thought everyone knew moo gives invites for blowjobs and such.i heard if you buy squizzle some new batteries for his dildo you can get invites too.http://70.47.114.109/freewheelysinvite.php
:p

apextwin146
11-20-2008, 02:22 PM
I heard if you buy squizzle some new batteries for his dildo you can get invites too.http://70.47.114.109/freewheelysinvite.php
Apparently the polarities of the batteries were reversed while puttin it in .. There was a explosion and now she uses a tree branch to be on the safer side ..
i dont knw y these brits buy expensive shit they cant handle :dabs:

PirateEagle
11-20-2008, 02:46 PM
I heard if you buy squizzle some new batteries for his dildo you can get invites too.http://70.47.114.109/freewheelysinvite.php
Apparently the polarities of the batteries were reversed while puttin it in .. There was a explosion and now she uses a tree branch to be on the safer side ..
i dont knw y these brits buy expensive shit they cant handle :dabs:

lol

jasperr
11-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Its easy to get into wheelmods.Hell I got into wheelmods even easier than getting into FTN and SCT.I dont see why people think its so hard to get into such a site.I thought everyone knew Moo gives invites for blowjobs and such.I heard if you buy squizzle some new batteries for his dildo you can get invites too.

is that all!!?? ..... damm, I better go get some batteries then....

colombianino
11-20-2008, 04:12 PM

because he was tired of youtube...

that explains it :pinch:.

Close this thread. please.

once again we find ourselves off topic into the realm of "spammathon"
and everyone shares their knowledge of how a popular tracker which we all know doesn't like to be talked about and tell the OP how he's not getting in even if he asked the right way.

it really ruins it when you do something right but someone else's point of view ruins your only hope for trying to achieve something, but in this case you learned that there's only one way and this definitely is not it. its threads like this that many should read before making new ones.

aysomc
11-20-2008, 04:28 PM
my bad, i forgot that internet is serious business. and fst is a place that REALLY needs to be taken seriously since it definitely is not full of douchebags. thank you for enlightening us all sir. now, to get this back on track where it belongs...

http://pics.livejournal.com/bellasmommy/pic/002tgtgt

wiseD
11-20-2008, 10:52 PM
http://lolwut.com/pics/breadcrab.jpg

aysomc
11-21-2008, 03:49 AM
http://lolwut.com/pics/breadcrab.jpg

fuck yes.

Artemis
11-21-2008, 05:39 AM
http://i36.tinypic.com/mma51t.jpg

sear
11-21-2008, 08:23 AM
lamo at all the people complaining about this thread turning into spam...welcome to FST folks :P

and now for something completely different.

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i212/searsta/yoda_spam.jpg

Disme
11-21-2008, 09:12 AM
it really ruins it when you do something right but someone else's point of view ruins your only hope for trying to achieve something

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5351/480pxemobullshitai4.jpg

aysomc
11-21-2008, 11:37 AM
lol, we're on a fkn roll right now, dont stop.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e297/Naizie/emo_baby.jpg

PlayeR
11-21-2008, 01:23 PM
hahaha. keep it up.
@sear and disme, nice to see you posting again..

Disme
11-21-2008, 01:53 PM
http://members.cox.net/nullbearing/images/emo.gif

slymester
11-21-2008, 02:42 PM
http://members.cox.net/nullbearing/images/emo.gif

Nice one lmao

benficao
11-21-2008, 03:01 PM
look im sick of this stupid ppl

take my old wheels, dude, no need for you to go and buy them at wheelmods, mine are for free.

http://i38.tinypic.com/k4821v.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/24gly5u.jpg

colombianino
11-21-2008, 04:16 PM
tsk like if i was emo.......

anjelik
11-21-2008, 05:12 PM
You guys are really sick.And I am sure all of you are son of ....

integral
11-21-2008, 05:26 PM

did you find the gates yet? :naughty:

salasana
11-21-2008, 06:19 PM
One of the pics had signup link and I got in!

Albo Da Kid
11-21-2008, 08:02 PM

did you find the gates yet? :naughty:

Not hard to do.. All she has to do is feel between her legs. Rofl:lol:

aysomc
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
bah, found em finally. if you hit 142nd you've gone too far, you're gonna want to turn around and go back about a mile and take a left on a small dirt road. follow that for about 20 miles and then...

http://www.lightandmagic.co.uk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/bf683eb037a261f1740ed389116e7315.jpg

you're welcome.

mrnobody
11-21-2008, 09:25 PM
made me...

http://i34.tinypic.com/2886tc7.jpg

colombianino
11-21-2008, 10:51 PM
so unfortunately it hasn't been closed :(.
i have seen enough, and thanks for the directions, i really gotta get me one of those flashy GPS Navigation systems.

sheriff 01
11-22-2008, 02:38 AM
I hope someday i will get to experience all that wheelmods has to offer.:)
I have heard nothing but postive things about that site but i think it really is next to impossible to get in to.:(

Cabalo
11-22-2008, 03:17 AM
I have heard nothing but postive things about that site but i think it really is next to impossible to get in to.:(

unfortunately, not with all those BT reps you have.
that only harms your chances.

trust me, getting there is not that hard. and i am really serious about this, it's not a joke.

sheriff 01
11-22-2008, 03:48 AM

trust me, getting there is not that hard. and i am really serious about this, it's not a joke.

I had no idea, i was just trying to fit in around here and be a good
member. I just assumed that trying to help my fellow community members out here at FST was a good thing. I can recall
first starting out awhile ago in the torrenting world and when a member somewhere helped me out i really appreciated it and that is what i am aiming at to lend a
helping hand out to those in need that are respectable and appreciative members here.

Funkin'
11-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Well unfortunately most tracker staff sees giving invites out in a public forum is a bad thing.

sheriff 01
11-22-2008, 06:32 AM
Well unfortunately most tracker staff sees giving invites out in a public forum is a bad thing.

If it is done sensibly how can this hurt?
Also i was not aware that tracker staff would be here recruiting members off FST. At no time did it ever cross my mind that a staff member at a tracker would come on here and invite me.

Cabalo
11-22-2008, 06:51 AM
well, it can happen, but chances are reduced.
though they do recruit a lot from other places.

the problem is that giving away invites in public boards, without their consent, is a breach of security as big as a trade, or even bigger.

so, by doing so, tracker staff will never respect you for what you are doing, though you earn the respect of other members.
but keep in mind you can't keep both sides of the barricade happy at the same time.

sheriff 01
11-22-2008, 06:58 AM
well, it can happen, but chances are reduced.
though they do recruit a lot from other places.

the problem is that giving away invites in public boards, without their consent, is a breach of security as big as a trade, or even bigger.

so, by doing so, tracker staff will never respect you for what you are doing, though you earn the respect of other members.
but keep in mind you can't keep both sides of the barricade happy at the same time.

Thanks for your valuable input on this matter. So basically it is a no win situation. I cannot understand that though because obviously if i have attained all these invites i am somewhat of a good member at the trackers i belong to and if i select my invitees well it can only enhance my respectability at the afformentioned trackers.

Cabalo
11-22-2008, 07:07 AM
yeah, but if you read their rules, most of the sites say explicitly that you should not give your invites in public.
So actually, a high BT rep means that you broke a high number of times trackers' rules.

You and some other people do it willingly and with good intentions, but the fact is that good intentions collide with their rules.

And keep in mind that at almost all of the so-considered high level trackers (**sigh**) only the staffers invite users, so chances are that you can only get invited if someone from the people you previously invited to other places befriend you and ask staff.
but when the staff will come and analyse you, they will most likely reject your appliance.

Asking here for an invite for the rabbit, wheelmods, FSC, FTN etc etc etc will take you nowhere, it is just wasting your time. I'm not even a member of any of the aforementioned sites and i also don't waste my time asking for it. If it comes my way, the better, if not, so what?

sheriff 01
11-22-2008, 07:16 AM
I do see your point. By the way i never really came outright and asked for an invite i just said that i hope to one day see what it is like there. I know that my chances are probably fucked now of getting in there so all i can do is hope right?

Cabalo
11-22-2008, 07:32 AM
... i guess so...

i can tell for instance that showing a humble, constructive and respectful attitude, you scored more points in my book than all those +60 rep. This is just an example, but many more think this way.
you are still only a couple of months around here and if you really want something, just keep a participative attitude here, speaking your minds freely, and one not-so-remote day, you might get a PM from some random user opening you one of the "gates".

but don't lose your sleep about it.

i know it sounds like a cliché, because it is one, but you don't ask for the gates, the gates come to you. and this is 101% factual.

tX
11-22-2008, 09:25 AM
but you don't ask for the gates, the gates come to you

Or even better, the gates come to you, then you reject it with a smirk on your face :naughty:

Artemis
11-22-2008, 01:19 PM
but you don't ask for the gates, the gates come to you

Or even better, the gates come to you, then you reject it with a smirk on your face :naughty:

http://i36.tinypic.com/o56kqo.gif

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 01:53 PM

I had no idea, i was just trying to fit in around here and be a good
member. I just assumed that trying to help my fellow community members out here at FST was a good thing. I can recall
first starting out awhile ago in the torrenting world and when a member somewhere helped me out i really appreciated it and that is what i am aiming at to lend a
helping hand out to those in need that are respectable and appreciative members here.

After reading this I decided to put my rep back on display.Full disclosure like.
I only hid it at all because I don't agree with the whole business.That and the fact I didn't want someone idly deciding to rep me for no reason(I've got a couple of those already you might notice)

Like I said I don't want to seem a hypocrite and if anyone has a problem with it fine because I agree with sheriff I don't think being a member here and being a responsible member of elite( God I hate that word)trackers is necessarily mutually exclusive.

It's all in the method really not the result.

LubTheStaringCat
11-22-2008, 04:06 PM
After reading what "IdolEyes787" said, I agree.

I've just decided what the hell, let everyone see the BT Rep I've got nothing to hide.
I did some trading so what, to get the accounts I was looking for. I shouldn't have had to In the first place

But there are a lot of motermouth hypocrites In the place that act like a version of Mother Teresa,
but to get there accounts they did some trading. I know they did some trading , but they'll never admit they did.

I've never been and never will be a hypocrite, but this type of shit shouldn't be necessary. But here we are.

I personally think that FST's membership needs a good purge, let me be a Mod for a day and you'd see a big difference In this secton

P.S. If any mods In passing should notice this thread by chance could they pleace close It, If they've got nothing else to do.

anjelik
11-22-2008, 04:32 PM
After reading what &quot;IdolEyes787&quot; said, I agree.

I've just decided what the hell, let everyone see the BT Rep I've got nothing to hide.
I did some trading so what, to get the accounts I was looking for. I shouldn't have had to In the first place

But there are a lot of motermouth hypocrites In the place that act like a version of Mother Teresa,
but to get there accounts they did some trading. I know they did some trading , but they'll never admit they did.

I've never been and never will be a hypocrite, but this type of shit shouldn't be necessary. But here we are.

I personally think that FST's membership needs a good purge, let me be a Mod for a day and you'd see a big difference In this secton

P.S. If any mods In passing should notice this thread by chance could they pleace close It, If they've got nothing else to do.

I am really curious about you and the guy above dont have a job or school? If you try to work or study harder in real life instead of writing those all crap post and making efforts to write these,you will be very succesfull. Anyway,world needs you.And you are human too.

Presto
11-22-2008, 04:38 PM
lol

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 05:07 PM
[

I am really curious about you and the guy above dont have a job or school? If you try to work or study harder in real life instead of writing those all crap post and making efforts to write these,you will be very succesfull. Anyway,world needs you.And you are human too.

How long dies it take to post a comment.:blink:

But thanks for the advice. Since I really respect your opinion I'll do it right away.

Best of luck on the wheelmods thing btw you seem like a very nice person who obviously deserves it.

LubTheStaringCat
11-22-2008, 05:09 PM

I've rely got nothing else to say about the shit that's has been said In this thread, but please correct me If I'm wrong you created this thread.

puckface
11-22-2008, 05:31 PM

But thanks for the advice. Since I really respect your opinion I'll do it right away.

Best of luck on the wheelmods thing btw you seem like a very nice person who obviously deserves it.

You sir are probably my favorite person here.

Disme
11-22-2008, 06:19 PM

You sir are probably my favorite person here.

I second that :yup:

tX
11-23-2008, 05:56 AM

You sir, just broke my irony meter :dry:

The Wanderer
11-23-2008, 08:30 AM

:lol: :lol:

You owe me now a new keyboard and a fresh cold coca cola. :lol: Oh and a brand new sarcasm-o-meter, 'cause mine is now obsolete. :lol:

Artemis
11-23-2008, 09:23 AM

Since the BitTorrent section has been classed as a second lounge, spam is allowed :naughty:, secondly the mods are all rolling around with tears in their eyes, so probably can't even see to use the mod panel to lock this thread. Finally this is a nice flamey thread ala FST six months ago, before all the fun went away, why lock it ?

wheeloftime
11-23-2008, 09:28 AM
Finally this is a nice flamey thread ala FST six months ago, before all the fun went away, why lock it ?

I have been thinking the exact same thing recently.
What happened to this place?

Who killed FST?

monk3y
11-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Because all this spam is boring to read to tell the truth.

Disme
11-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Than don't read it :shifty:

Artemis
11-23-2008, 10:18 AM

This is exactly why I post my pretty pictures, to help all the little A.D.D. sufferers with an attention span of a gnat, to grasp the quintessential essence of what I am saying.............

http://i37.tinypic.com/2gwcnbo.png

wheeloftime
11-23-2008, 11:02 AM
are you saying the rest of the threads in this section are exciting?

Whats best sct or ftn?
Whats best tl or Revtt?
Whats best peas or beans?

followed by 2000 threads from people asking where BCG has gone

PlayeR
11-23-2008, 11:21 AM
you forgot "Content or Pre-time"

tX
11-23-2008, 11:22 AM

Peas, every time
I know peas are essentially beans with a pod, but the pod is the best part, plus, you can shoot beans through the other side by blowing on one end :naughty:

wheeloftime
11-23-2008, 11:44 AM
you forgot "Content or Pre-time"

Yup, I also forgot;

Can someone tell me why I was disabled on XYZ tracker:(:(:(? All I did was cheat a little so that I could get invites to sell on ebay. When I went on IRC a mod told me 'sorry but you won't be getting your account back'. How dare he say that to me, all XYZ mods are c***suckers.

wiseD
11-23-2008, 12:08 PM
http://lolwut.com/pics/shitabrix.jpg

wheeloftime
11-23-2008, 01:01 PM

Peas, every time
I know peas are essentially beans with a pod, but the pod is the best part, plus, you can shoot beans through the other side by blowing on one end :naughty:

Coming from the UK, a country that is respected throughout the world for its' fine cuisine, I know a thing or two about food and I think this is a difficult one.
On the one hand mushy peas are the perfect accompaniment to fish and chips and on the other baked beans are an essential part of a sunday morning fry-up.
It's too close to call in my opinion.

monk3y
11-23-2008, 01:01 PM
are you saying the rest of the threads in this section are exciting?

Whats best sct or ftn?
Whats best tl or Revtt?

followed by 2000 threads from people asking where BCG has gone

I don't believe i wrote what you think i wrote, check again.

This is exactly why I post my pretty pictures, to help all the little A.D.D. sufferers with an attention span of a gnat, to grasp the quintessential essence of what I am saying.............

http://i37.tinypic.com/2gwcnbo.png

thanks with the pictures it is much better.

Than don't read it :shifty:

i don't

wheeloftime
11-23-2008, 01:07 PM
I don't believe i wrote what you think i wrote, check again.

Sorry, I thought you were specifically complaining about the spam in this thread.

wiseD
11-23-2008, 01:16 PM
http://e.imagehost.org/0564/dickhead.png

tX
11-23-2008, 01:31 PM
http://e.imagehost.org/0564/dickhead.png

Are you trying to make me feel bad? :cry:

jasperr
11-23-2008, 01:51 PM
this thread is still going!!??.... O.o

lol... guess we needed yet another pure spam thread....

wheeloftime
11-23-2008, 03:08 PM
this thread is still going!!??....

Nobodies found the gates yet!

respawn40
11-23-2008, 04:32 PM
you can shoot beans through the other side by blowing on one end :naughty:

This is the reason why I love pea pods, especially in Chinese food ^

Guise, you obviously have to go through THE Gates.

http://www.richterscale.org/images/20070107-CES-BillGates-400.jpg

Presto
11-23-2008, 04:42 PM
I was PMed and invited to wheelmods.

sheriff 01
11-23-2008, 04:44 PM

My hat is off to you bro, congratulations!
Can you tell me, how is the content there?:)

Disme
11-23-2008, 05:51 PM

Ditto, but I declined the invite cause I can't deal with such responsabilities :cry:

IdolEyes787
11-23-2008, 05:57 PM
Too bad .I would traded you for it.
I can't get in otherwise as I don't pass the height requirements.:(

wiseD
11-23-2008, 06:03 PM
Want a medal?

respawn40
11-23-2008, 06:08 PM

Want a medal?

I think he may indeed.

http://www.scvso.org/images/silver.gif

ajsi
11-23-2008, 06:21 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn32/ajsi21/zomg-you-ve-won-internet.gif

Presto
11-23-2008, 06:38 PM
that's exactly the friendly atmosphere I tried to create. thank you. ;)

We can still trade. What are you willing to offer, how about your soul? :D

PS! It's like paraolympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.

wiseD
11-23-2008, 06:53 PM
PS! It's like paraolympics, even if you win, you're still retarded.
http://new.disneyecho.emuck.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/clapping.gif

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Wow what a nice thing to say [/sarcasm]

Presto
11-23-2008, 07:08 PM
It's not a nice thing to say, but that's life.

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Actually it isn't true, because not all people that participate in the ParaOlympics are mentally challenged. And far from it.

Many have physical limits, like a missing arm or a very short leg or are stuck in a wheelchair. Not full mobility etc. etc.

I know someone that used to compete there and now is a coach for another competitor there. Both of them are completely fine mentally.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2008, 07:17 PM
that's exactly the friendly atmosphere I tried to create. thank you. ;)

We can still trade. What are you willing to offer, how about your soul? :D

Unfortunately I haven't got one.

ScT required it.:(

Disme
11-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Want a medal?

Can I PM you for invites :shifty:

Presto
11-23-2008, 07:26 PM
Yes, aside from the mentally challenged people, there are also people with physical retardation(s) and people, who have lost an arm or a leg in an accident and whatnot. Of course, they are perfectly normal people. I see this is a somewhat sore topic for you, so let's stop it, but I'll remind you that this saying should not be taken with full seriousness. :)

That was to blue_skies, since I still haven't learnt how to quote.

Let's continue our debate about the intriguing world of torrents. ;)

Btw. here's an interesting question: Has anyone ever gotten HERE an invite to wheelmods just by requesting it?

ajsi
11-23-2008, 07:34 PM
i'm requestin an invite to wheelmods now

//i've got one. and it was really fast

so presto the answer is - yes

Presto
11-23-2008, 07:36 PM
^ I hurray for you! I'm so glad it worked out for both of us, Wheelmods has been seriously generous lately. I suppose many of the FSTers will also try their luck now, seeing that we had success. :)

ajsi
11-23-2008, 07:39 PM
yes, i would mostly like to thank my family, they supported me like never before. without them, i wouldn't been sucesfull. and of course, i would like to wish the best luck to anjelik who surely deserves the invite like no one else does

//did i mention that reserve tire of my neighbour's car has invited me? its nickname is reservet1re

Artemis
11-24-2008, 12:24 AM
That was to blue_skies, since I still haven't learnt how to quote.

Well in the midst of this luverly sea of spam I can answer this simple question. To quote on a BBCode forum like this one simply use quote to start the 'quote' and '/quote' to end it (but change the hyphen for square brackets at each end ie [quote]). If you wish to quote a user like I did with you above simply add 'quote=username'. Now you can quote others like a pro :D

IdolEyes787
11-24-2008, 12:29 AM
Now you can quote others like a pro :D

Do pro quoters make a lot of money because I could be talked into a career change.

Don't quote me on that though.

Artemis
11-24-2008, 12:31 AM
Now you can quote others like a pro :D

Do pro quoters make a lot of money because I could be talked into a career change.

Sorry midgets can't be pro quoters...........

mrnobody
11-24-2008, 01:55 AM

Racist.

PlayeR
11-24-2008, 02:47 AM

ck ck ck

IdolEyes787
11-24-2008, 03:14 AM

Oh well guess I'll have to stick to porn.

puckface
11-24-2008, 05:28 AM

Racist.

heightist.

bumrocks
11-24-2008, 07:36 AM

Being that you hold no power over me...Here comes the shitty words...

Hmmm? I didn't have the patience to read the whole post but I find that this is a hilarious thread in that a known and proud trader is essentially asking if he has a prayer getting in the "normal" way.

Nobody in their right mind would share one useful piece of info for your benefit. And if you are half as smart as you think you are surely you knew that already...My one regret is that I am not a member there...Cause my laughing at you would be twice as hard...

I think you simply wanted a thread that alot of people would write in...Congrats! That is all you achieved...

I'm half ashamed that I wrote in it myself...

btw...If you really want some info, anjelik. PM me over at one of the "f" sites. I'm not at the one with the fight club though. I'll tell you everything! :naughty: Hell! PM me at any site for that matter....I'd like to help you. bumrocks doesn't hide and he's easy to find...

happy2472
03-27-2009, 02:55 PM
anyone know how i can get a hold of squizzle ?????

LubTheStaringCat
03-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Use the PM function that's what It's for.

happy2472
03-27-2009, 03:20 PM
i just joined ... and i must be blind i dont see a PM button ANYWHERE

The_Martinator
03-27-2009, 03:26 PM
i just joined ... and i must be blind i dont see a PM button ANYWHERE

You can't send PMs yet. you'll have to wait for 30 days.

happy2472
03-27-2009, 03:27 PM
ahhhh ok well then .. could you do me a favor and pm squizzle for me or if there is an email addy i can use ... need some u******** help and ive been searching the net and forums for 2 weeks now.

The_Martinator
03-27-2009, 03:42 PM
I could, but where would I post the email? If I posted it here, it'd get spammed asking for invites.
I'd like to help you, but I can't. you'll have to find another way to contact him.

happy2472
03-27-2009, 03:47 PM
ok .... well if you can contact him ... i put my yahoo screen name on here if you can send him a message of some kind ... for weeks ive been trying to get back into uk - t . org .... and ive had NO luck just need him to try and help me a bit .. thanks and if i have to ill give out an email addy dont care of spamming

happymd2472 at gmail . com ...PLEASE im having uk-t . org withdrawal

happymd2472 at gmail . com ... is my email addy ... for weeks i havent been able to get into my account there ... had a password resent to my email that i can no longer access .... having uk-t withdrawal ... please if you can pass this along

The_Martinator
03-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Ok, I sent him a PM. Now keep checking your mail and hope for the best.

happy2472
03-27-2009, 03:59 PM
thanks man .. look i really appreciate it .. if i dont hear anything in a few days ... ill be back lol

Il_Professore
03-27-2009, 04:56 PM

If they need you,they will find the way to invite you there,important is to stop talkin and respect them and their rules.

danio
03-27-2009, 05:24 PM

If they need you,they will find the way to invite you there,important is to stop talkin and respect them and their rules.

did you notice he posted this 4 months ago? and that he's also banned? :P

Il_Professore
03-27-2009, 10:04 PM

did you notice he posted this 4 months ago? and that he's also banned? :P

No,but thanks for the heads up!

Euronymous
03-27-2009, 10:29 PM
lol

Squizzle
03-27-2009, 10:29 PM
lol

Euro <3

Euronymous
03-27-2009, 10:31 PM
lol

Euro <3
Squizzle <3

*huggles*

benficao
03-27-2009, 10:47 PM
The gates of wheelmods,where?

dunno, i prefer wheels from OZ much prettier.

no_bother
03-28-2009, 12:46 AM
I think it seems to be more of an electric fence..... something that the more you think about how to get past it, the more you realise you wont...

I'm Hot
03-28-2009, 01:15 AM

:pinch::sick::blink::mellow:

benficao
03-28-2009, 08:00 AM

:pinch::sick::blink::mellow:
http://i44.tinypic.com/do2o1s.jpg
:sick: i think im gonna throw up, too.

TheFoX
03-29-2009, 02:14 AM

They do indeed, which is why they banned me!

Cabalo
03-29-2009, 04:04 AM

:blink:

Vitality
03-29-2009, 07:50 AM
i only hope that the people who run it demand better manners from their membership than displayed by you lass.

they do indeed, which is why they banned me!

:o

rockaa
03-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Are we there yet?

respawn40
03-29-2009, 02:26 PM

I thought you were joking there for a minute :P

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 03:52 PM

I thought you were joking there for a minute :Phe isn't? :blink:

mrnobody
03-29-2009, 07:34 PM
I thought you were joking there for a minute :Phe isn't? :blink:

nope, not aboot the ban at least :shutup:

Bone.W.Machine
03-29-2009, 07:38 PM
he isn't? :blink:

nope, not about the ban at least :shutup:I never saw that coming. TheFoxie's lair is after all a sister to wheelies. Oh dear. :artist:

mrnobody
03-29-2009, 07:44 PM
it is prolly ban upon request or something alike :unsure:

C-mos
04-07-2009, 03:40 PM
hmm..check the forums guys :unsure:
hmmm .dammit . TheFox .we need you back ><

This account has been disabled
good dammit

Swift
04-07-2009, 03:45 PM
can i take his place ? :rofl:

NippleCake
04-07-2009, 03:59 PM

Right... :unsure:

IdolEyes787
04-07-2009, 04:00 PM

Yes but you will need to put on a tie first .

NippleCake
04-07-2009, 04:06 PM
nope, not about the ban at least :shutup:I never saw that coming. TheFoxie's lair is after all a sister to wheelies. Oh dear. :artist:

nope, its not a sister. just because they were started faround the same time and from the death of another site...

C-mos
04-07-2009, 05:38 PM
NippleCake (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/nipplecake-216401) wrong ><

NippleCake
04-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Minimalistic. I think you are in fact wrong. State to me (in pm if you want) proof posted on either of the "sister" sites that states they are considered sisters.

Bone.W.Machine
04-07-2009, 06:41 PM
I never saw that coming. TheFoxie's lair is after all a sister to wheelies. Oh dear. :artist:

nope, its not a sister. just because they were started faround the same time and from the death of another site...Are you even on both sites? If you are, have you checked out their forums?
TheFox has been babbling the same thing on and on about how they grew up together and how staffers came from wheelies to fsc bla bla bla.... check it out. :lol:

cinephilia
04-07-2009, 07:10 PM
can i hazz ????????? :unsure:

killercam101
04-07-2009, 07:17 PM
can i hazz ????????? :unsure:

I know what you can have :rolleyes: wowzers I just made a mess in my trousers :naughty:

NippleCake
04-07-2009, 07:45 PM
nope, its not a sister. just because they were started faround the same time and from the death of another site...Are you even on both sites? If you are, have you checked out their forums?
TheFox has been babbling the same thing on and on about how they grew up together and how staffers came from wheelies to fsc bla bla bla.... check it out. :lol:

um. i have. and i am. And just because staff go from one site to another doesnt mean they are sisters. Sure they grew up together, but the sites dont show characteristics of being sisters tbh.

Swift
04-07-2009, 08:12 PM

Yes but you will need to put on a tie first .

ok sir

Thatsgreat
04-07-2009, 08:52 PM
It's fun to see people tossing the salad in here :)

TheFoX
04-08-2009, 01:10 AM
UK-Torrents was born from UK-Fileshare, and the UK-Torrents staffers were all members of UK-Fileshare, so they were kindred spririts.

I love it when someone thinks they know the truth, when the truth is that they know nothing.

I know more about these two sites, and their spin-offs than almost anyone else alive today. After all, I forged one of them, and assisted the other one during a time of chaos.

IdolEyes787
04-08-2009, 02:29 AM
After all, I forged one of them, and assisted the other one during a time of chaos.

" My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember The Road Warrior. The man we called "Fox". To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..."

NippleCake
04-08-2009, 12:01 PM
UK-Torrents was born from UK-Fileshare, and the UK-Torrents staffers were all members of UK-Fileshare, so they were kindred spririts.

I love it when someone thinks they know the truth, when the truth is that they know nothing.

I know more about these two sites, and their spin-offs than almost anyone else alive today. After all, I forged one of them, and assisted the other one during a time of chaos.

so im right? :cool:

Bone.W.Machine
04-08-2009, 12:24 PM

so im right? :cool:You are not right, nor are you wrong. You simply know nothing. :smartass:

Thatsgreat
04-08-2009, 01:06 PM
It's better to know nothing than to know nothing at all... :huh:

Bone.W.Machine
04-08-2009, 01:11 PM
it's better to know nothing than to know nothing at all... :huh:+-0

TheFoX
04-09-2009, 01:46 AM
After all, I forged one of them, and assisted the other one during a time of chaos.

" My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember The Road Warrior. The man we called "Fox". To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time..."

That has to be one of the best films ever made. Forget all those Fast and Furious crap. Nothing comes close to a supercharged V8 interceptor running nitrous.

technodrome
04-09-2009, 06:28 AM
Enter the wheelmod? It's a myth :D You have to very lucky for this..

NippleCake
04-09-2009, 11:19 AM

Right. Thanks :unsure:

F-Sicx
04-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Enter the wheelmod? It's a myth You have to very lucky for this..

hehe...now i have to say : I entering the wheelmod??? its a myth...i ll never waste my time for that...cuz i will never waste my time on a tracker that is obssessed with exclusiveness and shit like that....remember ppl...its the website that needs you...you dont need them...you have google...its the childish tracker that needs members...damn...wake up ppl...open your eyes

Thatsgreat
04-09-2009, 12:31 PM

http://home2.owc.net/%7Emojow/civic/pics/expressions/CaptainObvious.jpg

NippleCake
04-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Enter the wheelmod? It's a myth You have to very lucky for this..hehe...now i have to say : I entering the wheelmod??? its a myth...i ll never waste my time for that...cuz i will never waste my time on a tracker that is obssessed with exclusiveness and shit like that....remember ppl...its the website that needs you...you dont need them...you have google...its the childish tracker that needs members...damn...wake up ppl...open your eyes

Um....do you have any idea about the site concerned in this site? they were taken down in their early days, and security has been key since then in order to survive. The reason invites are so scarce is because they dont want any random person getting in, as they dont want to go to jail. Its nothing about exclusivity. This tracker along with a couple of others actually had a good reason for staying so private. Its a shame they have set a trend for lots of imitation trackers, who are obsessed with exclusivity.

The_Martinator
04-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Actually I know very little of the site besides that it's rare. I always thought that it has mostly UK torrents and as far as I'm concerned Thebox is great at that.
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

Thatsgreat
04-09-2009, 04:21 PM
hehe...now i have to say : I entering the wheelmod??? its a myth...i ll never waste my time for that...cuz i will never waste my time on a tracker that is obssessed with exclusiveness and shit like that....remember ppl...its the website that needs you...you dont need them...you have google...its the childish tracker that needs members...damn...wake up ppl...open your eyes

Um....do you have any idea about the site concerned in this site? they were taken down in their early days, and security has been key since then in order to survive. The reason invites are so scarce is because they dont want any random person getting in, as they dont want to go to jail. Its nothing about exclusivity. This tracker along with a couple of others actually had a good reason for staying so private. Its a shame they have set a trend for lots of imitation trackers, who are obsessed with exclusivity.

Pretty much got it all there. Especially the last part.

brento
04-09-2009, 05:17 PM

very good points you make there.
i wonder why they don't host their tracker in a country like sweeden rather than in the UK though?

Bone.W.Machine
04-09-2009, 09:57 PM

i wonder why they don't host their tracker in a country like sweeden rather than in the UK though?Not so smart to host in Sweden.

brento
04-09-2009, 10:09 PM
i wonder why they don't host their tracker in a country like sweeden rather than in the UK though?Not so smart to host in Sweden.

why?

04-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Not so smart to host in Sweden.

why?

new harsher anti piracy laws

Thatsgreat
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
IPRED rules the nation now.

IdolEyes787
04-27-2009, 03:15 PM
I can't believe it is still open.