PDA

View Full Version : req for HD trackers

narutomano
11-17-2008, 02:07 AM
hi guys i would really apreciate it if someone would invite me to a decent tracker that got many HD releases and with many leechers/seeder(to maintain ratio)
thx in advance for proof/speedtest pme

Odin
11-17-2008, 10:15 AM
I can invite you to BitHDTV and if you do a good job there I will give you a Hd..org in one month. Deal? If its a deal, PM your email.

PlayeR
11-17-2008, 10:20 AM
that's really a good deal, Odin :P
keep it up, buddy :happy:

leseven
11-17-2008, 10:23 AM
That's an awesome deal Odin. Would you offer it to me too? :P

I already have Bit-HDTV with very good ratio and can send you a screenshot if you want.

Thanks.

puscifer
11-17-2008, 11:56 AM
I wouldn't mind that deal myself, if its not asking too much :)

ajsi
11-17-2008, 12:22 PM
guys, respect the OP omg
make your own request thread. shame on you

phosphors
11-17-2008, 12:39 PM
dude seriously, you can trade hdbits for sct and instead you want to give to stupid n00b...

ripleys
11-17-2008, 12:42 PM
dude seriously, you can trade hdbits for sct and instead you want to give to stupid n00b...

Said the longstanding, contributing member of FST :lol:

Good luck Narutomano and a really gerous offer odin

phosphors
11-17-2008, 12:47 PM

Said the longstanding, contributing member of FST :lol:

Well I have hdbits so I'm not gonna spam his inbox, though good luck 'cause now its full...

ryan20021982
11-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Well I have hdbits so I'm not gonna spam his inbox, though good luck 'cause now its full...

I sure hope you dont last long here, but by the looks of it you wont.

phosphors
11-17-2008, 03:18 PM

I sure hope you dont last long here, but by the looks of it you wont.

don't be sad, I'm sure you'll get invited eventually...

killercam101
11-17-2008, 03:28 PM
phosphors, ryan202028382 he's in all the hd trackers. spam him too!!

Funkin'
11-17-2008, 03:29 PM
^ He's a member already. And if he wasn't, then I would invite him without a second thought because he is respected. Something you're not. And somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon here for you.

Seriously, you tell Odin to trade is hdbits invite for sct, instead of giving it to "some stupid noob"(if the OP is a stupid noob, then what are you?)? What kind of advice is that?

phosphors
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
^ He's a member already. And if he wasn't, then I would invite him without a second thought because he is respected. Something you're not. And somehow I don't see that happening anytime soon here for you.

Seriously, you tell Odin to trade is hdbits invite for sct, instead of giving it to "some stupid noob"(if the OP is a stupid noob, then what are you?)? What kind of advice is that?

what would you do?, give to guy who doesn't even have bit-hdtv, or give for sct?.

ripleys
11-17-2008, 03:56 PM
what would you do?, give to guy who doesn't even have bit-hdtv, or give for sct?.

Odin isn't giving away a hd..org invite at this time, he is giving the great opportunity for the op to prove himself with a bit-hdtv invite with the potential of receving a hd..org invite.

Considering you PM'd me earlier for a bit-hdtv invite I really don't think you are in any position to be calling anyone a stupid noob. We all had to start somewhere.

phosphors
11-17-2008, 04:20 PM

Odin isn't giving away a hd..org invite at this time, he is giving the great opportunity for the op to prove himself with a bit-hdtv invite with the potential of receving a hd..org invite.

Considering you PM'd me earlier for a bit-hdtv invite I really don't think you are in any position to be calling anyone a stupid noob. We all had to start somewhere.

hello, didn't you refuse to give me because I was trader, what do you think I was trading:wacko:, and there are good things about bit-hdtv (eureka).

Funkin'
11-17-2008, 04:54 PM

I would rather try and help someone out by giving it them, rather than trading it for another invite.

As ripleys mentioned, he's going to give him the hdbits invite after he sees that the OP does well at bit-hdtv. Which is a very gracious offer.