PDA

View Full Version : How to register in BCG

Prio
11-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Hello, how can I register in BCG? One friend will give me an invitation code but how to use it? Can someone tell me? :cry:

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

BluRossonero
11-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Hello, how can I register in BCG? One friend will give me an invitation code but how to use it? Can someone tell me? :cry:

Thanks in advance!!

Regards

You should talk to the person that invited you. But from what I know the referral code expires in one hour after being sent. I hope I'm not mistaking. More I don't know.. sorry

NinjaX
11-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Ask your friend?

I dont remember exactly how i signed up :P

Prio
11-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Mm, I've asked him, but he said me he doenst know o.O

What a mistery :D

NinjaX
11-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Go to the BCG site, you will see a search box.

Paste your refferal into that search box, (dont click search, just wait a few seconds)

2 Boxes will appear in the lower part of the homepage.

Thats what i remember

Trippin'
11-17-2008, 05:03 PM
^^ Almost.

Go to the site and type "referal" into the search box but dont click search or hit enter.

2 boxes appear at bottom of page, enter your referral code and your email address there.

EDIT: Most free mail accounts are banned. Use either gmail or your ISP mail to make sure you don't waste your code.

Funkin'
11-17-2008, 05:04 PM
No, you don't post the referral code into the search box. You first type the word "referral"(without quotes) into the search box. Then a box will pop up at the bottom. You then copy/paste the referral code into that box. Then just go from there. And the link is only active for 1 hour.

This has been mentioned numerous times in numerous threads here. So a little searching would have found your answer. And I can't believe your inviter doesn't know how you're suppose to use the referral.

EDIT: Trippin' beat me to it.

AMnesko
11-17-2008, 05:51 PM
No, you don't post the referral code into the search box. You first type the word "referral"(without quotes) into the search box. Then a box will pop up at the bottom. You then copy/paste the referral code into that box. Then just go from there. And the link is only active for 1 hour.

This has been mentioned numerous times in numerous threads here. So a little searching would have found your answer. And I can't believe your inviter doesn't know how you're suppose to use the referral.

EDIT: Trippin' beat me to it.
Hey man I must say that the whole system is a bit too much... I mean, it is not the NASA website or anything. I understand that a tracker like BCG wants privacy and security, but I think if a limit for this exists, it has been slightly crossed. No offense Stoi.

stoi
11-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Ok then we will set a random 20 question quiz once you do sign up, before you can even see the browse page, and you have to get 90% correct, if not it gives you another 20 questions.

PS: its not that fucking hard.

ghurka
11-17-2008, 06:22 PM
I think you should give a test to Prio's referer if he is giving away referrals without really knowing how they work.

piratebot
11-17-2008, 07:06 PM
your friend's an idiot for not knowing.

trippin' got it right. use "referal", not "referral".

AMnesko
11-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Ok then we will set a random 20 question quiz once you do sign up, before you can even see the browse page, and you have to get 90% correct, if not it gives you another 20 questions.

True, that would suck even more. I was just saying that maybe this wasn`t really necessary, but it`s not my site. Anyways, as long as I`m using it, I will respectfully obey the rules.

stoi
11-17-2008, 09:04 PM
well it still cant be that hard

2008-11 1240
2008-10 533

thats how many members we have got through referrals and doing it this way.

and its a hell of a lot better than open signups thats for sure.

AMnesko
11-17-2008, 09:18 PM
well it still cant be that hard

2008-11 1240
2008-10 533

thats how many members we have got through referrals and doing it this way.

and its a hell of a lot better than open signups thats for sure.
I was not the one complaining it is hard man, all I said it`s that I found it rather unnecessary, but I`m cool with it. I personally did not have problems with it, I signed up in no time. Bottom line, I guess that if you really deserve to be a member of the site, you must be able to get over this small impediment.

Funkin'
11-17-2008, 09:28 PM
your friend's an idiot for not knowing.

trippin' got it right. use "referal", not "referral".

My bad, you do have to type "referal"(improper spelling of the word by the way), and not "referral".

But...if you test this out, and type "referal" into the search box, and wait for the boxes to pop at the bottom, the bottom box is actually named "Referral Link". How weird is that.

Peanut
11-17-2008, 09:31 PM

That actually sounds good idea

odovo
11-18-2008, 08:08 AM
type the referal? and tox appear in the bottom of the page.

Prio
11-18-2008, 08:27 AM
I have registered!

Thank you all guys!

fstalk
11-18-2008, 09:08 AM
the best way is asking your friend who sent you a code.

Albo Da Kid
11-20-2008, 04:49 AM
I have registered!

Thank you all guys!

Cheers:)