PDA

View Full Version : Kindly List any Premium or good Trackers Opening for Christmas

svergie
11-17-2008, 05:45 PM
guys as far as i know every christmas some good trackers will throw up some signups on account of christmas. here there are hundreds of members who are members of premium or good trackers.

so Freinds if any one know any kind of Information Please post here, so that every member over here knows which trackers are opening up for christmas.

DONT SPAM THE THREAD.. IT WILL BE USEFUL TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GET IN

joni22
11-17-2008, 06:30 PM
I hope that RevTT will open signups :)

1000possibleclaws
11-17-2008, 10:14 PM
Couldn't you just check the open signups sticky on xmas day? I'd trust that more then anything posted in advance.

aysomc
11-17-2008, 10:26 PM
Couldn't you just check the open signups sticky on xmas day? I'd trust that more then anything posted in advance.

someone using common sense and logic around here?!?!

THIS IS MADNESS!

hotshot6473
11-17-2008, 11:43 PM
Even so I don't think many trackers are going to advertise open signups. Especially this early for christ's sake people its not even thanksgiving yet(yeah yeah I know its an American thing but expect some freeleech and celebration).

Cabalo
11-18-2008, 01:16 AM
who gives a fuck about that on Xmas day?

really, who fucking gives a fuck about fucking torrent fucking sites that open on Xmas day? Who gives it any kind of attention when you are with the whole family, drinking eating etc etc etc
If someone cares, that person quickly needs to re-evaluate its life priorities.

(pardon my french, the F word was appropriate for the feeling that needed to be expressed)

sheriff 01
11-18-2008, 01:19 AM

really, who fucking gives a fuck about fucking torrent fucking sites that open on Xmas day? Who gives it any kind of attention when you are with the whole family, drinking eating etc etc etc

(pardon my french, the F word was appropriate for the feeling that needed to be expressed)

Thats classic man, i fu*king love it!:lol:

hotshot6473
11-18-2008, 02:45 AM
I simply just check my sites in the morning and night and download whatever I can. Usually there is freeleech and double upload. I don't sit in front of the comp though and drool over the next release. Focus on whats important during the holidays and that is not the computer...unless you get a new computer as a present

Peanut
11-18-2008, 05:45 AM

You forget there's people that will give a arm for FTN/ SCT or any high level trackers (which they don't even know what they seed).
I think that DRAWS the line ...... INTERNET >>> IS WHERE THEY LIVE >>
Which is dame shame, but ya on Xmas can't wait chill with family i haven't seen for a good minuteget drunk , with a FULL stomach
(YUUUUUUUM)
:w00t:

Xtremist
11-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Its premature. There will be a lot of low level sites opening up.
http://www.ezfrench.info/fun.php

bt234
11-18-2008, 01:35 PM
FTN open signups. Kwanzaa. Be there or be square.

jbloggs
12-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Advance Notice HD-Bits.ro will be open for signups 23rd Dec thru 26th Dec

http://www.hd-bits.ro (http://www.hd-bits.ro/)

kukushka
12-08-2008, 10:39 PM

emm.. Christian culture & Gregorian calendar still didn't took over 100% of the world, so for some ppl hunting after wtaw will still be a top priority for this day :)

Cabalo
12-08-2008, 11:21 PM

emm.. Christian culture & Gregorian calendar still didn't took over 100% of the world, so for some ppl hunting after wtaw will still be a top priority for this day :)
yes, you're right, lots of egyptians at this site though.
i just replied to him, knowing he is swedish. (doesn't mean he is christian, but the odds are good).

puckface
12-09-2008, 01:58 AM

why? what else is there to do on xmas?

colbert
12-09-2008, 04:14 AM
It's kinda sad if you're thinking about joining trackers on Christmas. Shouldn't you be at your mother's house eating turkey dinner or something?

jbloggs
12-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Advance Notice: ElbitZ will have open signups Dec 15th thru Dec 17th

http://elbitz.net/login.php

jasperr
12-10-2008, 02:51 PM
why don't we just start a list of site that WILL NOT be open for Christmas... that would be easier and more fun...lol

Di@monds
12-10-2008, 04:54 PM

someone using common sense and logic around here?!?!

THIS IS MADNESS!

No, This is SPARTAN!

Albo Da Kid
12-10-2008, 05:14 PM

This part had me laughing: "If someone cares, that person quickly needs to re-evaluate its life priorities."

lol harsh but true. If your mind is on torrents on Christmas than I feel bad for you.

Duckater
12-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Does every one celebrate xmas?

iEATlilKIDS
12-10-2008, 07:15 PM

i duno man , familys are uselly full of annoying nagging ppl.
and its harder to tell an annoying family member to go fok him self than u would with any other pesky bastard who u cross paths in life.
face it famelys are overrated, plus ever since senta sold out and became a pedophile capitqalisitc mallrat xmes has been on a dowenhill slide.

eatpepsi
12-10-2008, 07:28 PM
Thank god.. I have gotten past trackers craze.. I mean enjoy the festivities and heck with some open signups..

Cabalo
12-10-2008, 08:06 PM
and its harder to tell an annoying family member to go fok him self than u would with any other pesky bastard who u cross paths in life.
face it famelys are overrated, plus ever since senta sold out and became a pedophile capitqalisitc mallrat xmes has been on a dowenhill slide.

:blink: overrated ?

benficao
12-10-2008, 08:07 PM
ummm what is christmas? and torrents? ummm, ummmm, what is a cabalo???

pone44
12-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Here Svergie. And keep hammering the site, you never know

http://btracs.com/

iEATlilKIDS
12-10-2008, 08:30 PM

:blink: overrated ?
spelling is overatedwdfgrd

Elpigle
12-10-2008, 08:36 PM
In Christsmas I´m Wasted :D

And my pc too :D

Swift
12-10-2008, 08:42 PM
In Christsmas I´m Wasted :D

And my pc too :D

+1 :whistling

Popov
12-10-2008, 09:58 PM
Like someone said, there will be alot of trackres that have open signup. But most of them is just crappy trackers...

And who cares ?. You can fileshare every day in the year, but in Christmas eve you don't ;)