PDA

View Full Version : REQ Czone ACC

nbo
11-17-2008, 07:23 PM
Am requesting on behalf of a real good friend, will take any responsibility but im sure it will be fine, he is hoping for an account with a small buffer since hes got a slow connection, but i will do what i can to help him out and make sure he maintains a positive ratio.

i know its a bit greedy to ask for an acc with some buffer, im just hoping someone has one and doesnt need it, once again its on behalf of a good friend.
thanks.

Magnum
11-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Am requesting on behalf of a real good friend, will take any responsibility but im sure it will be fine, he is hoping for an account with a small buffer since hes got a slow connection, but i will do what i can to help him out and make sure he maintains a positive ratio.

i know its a bit greedy to ask for an acc with some buffer, im just hoping someone has one and doesnt need it, once again its on behalf of a good friend.
thanks.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-need-czone-acc-buffer-313127/?
HMM!!! :whistling

Your good friend is sharing (trade),right?

nbo
11-17-2008, 07:40 PM

thanks.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-need-czone-acc-buffer-313127/?
HMM!!! :whistling

Your good friend is sharing (trade),right?

what can i say, some people i will do anything to help them.
believe me i woudlnt do this if i thought for a sec he would just trade it away...

Roooney
11-17-2008, 07:48 PM
...Am requesting on behalf of a real good friend, will take any responsibility but im sure it will be fine,...

What do you mean by taking any responsibility? What are you going to do if he screw things up?

Magnum
11-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Trying to play with us with our minds? Not everyone is so naive to believe you man!!Why not ask for the invitation?Slow connection is not a good reason to ask for account in my opinion! :pinch:

nbo
11-17-2008, 09:08 PM
...Am requesting on behalf of a real good friend, will take any responsibility but im sure it will be fine,...

What do you mean by taking any responsibility? What are you going to do if he screw things up?

guarantee to give back whatever gets lost, which wont happen.

Like i said, id love to give him something with some buffer, if not i can try to help.

Please only respond with something relevant, I know people here like ruining requests but please save the spam.

Thank you.

Shinzen
11-17-2008, 09:13 PM
i hav account with good ratio thought of giving it ya but after i read the forums above i think i cant

anway try2 be good hear after

nbo
11-17-2008, 09:36 PM
i hav account with good ratio thought of giving it ya but after i read the forums above i think i cant

anway try2 be good hear after

whatever dude, i appreciate the thought but why are you telling me this?
doesnt really do me any good...

and if you or anyone else are bothered by the above just take a look at my history, made a bunch of nice giveaways lately, not that it matters to me but for some reason it makes other ppl feel better