PDA

View Full Version : Elektronik

joni22
11-18-2008, 06:24 PM
I'v got some problems with Elektronik.
Can someone help me and post their IRC channel?

EstelleD
11-18-2008, 06:28 PM
EleK havnt irc, expose your problem here.. Maybe we can help you.

joni22
11-18-2008, 06:30 PM
I'm trying to login with my acc but it is return'sL Username or password incorrenct.
I am Recovring my pass and user, and trying to login but the same problem occured.

EstelleD
11-18-2008, 06:32 PM
Do you have already clean your cookies & cache ?
Maybe your account's disabled..

joni22
11-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Maybe...
But if it is, Why?!
I can't realise WHY?!

LubTheStaringCat
11-18-2008, 06:37 PM
When was the last time you logged In?

EstelleD
11-18-2008, 06:37 PM
You can try : http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-commmunity-reps-fst-232869/?
Dont know other way :/

joni22
11-18-2008, 06:38 PM
When was the last time you logged In?
Yesterday.
I tried to Pm their Admin but still no answer.

LubTheStaringCat
11-18-2008, 06:47 PM
did you have someone check to see If your account Is still there, to check your username.
If not PMme your Username and I'll do It

brightsid
11-18-2008, 07:49 PM
You were banned and exposed in a tracker cause u tried to trade your acc. So I guess the future is uncertain right now joni

Magnum
11-18-2008, 07:58 PM
You were banned and exposed in a tracker cause u tried to trade your acc. So I guess the future is uncertain right now joni
Pwned! :pinch:

joni22
11-18-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm didnt Try to trade anything!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not a trader!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF?!
I am not a fucking trader or chiter.
MAgnum: Stop fucing make pepols engry!!!
I don't know why I've banned!!!
I will talk to the admin and we will see.
Stop talking about things that you don't know anything about them!

Raban
11-18-2008, 08:02 PM
i like how it says "Give-away or Go-away" below his name...

joni22
11-18-2008, 08:03 PM
i like how it says "Give-away or Go-away" below his name...
Stop Spamming.

Raban
11-18-2008, 08:15 PM
Stop Spamming.

so you're saying you didn't attempt to trade the account ???

Magnum
11-18-2008, 08:22 PM
Stop fucing make pepols engry!!!

Your english leaves to be desired!:whistling

joni22
11-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Stop Spamming.

so you're saying you didn't attempt to trade the account ???
NO, I didn't attempt to trade the account!!!

Albo Da Kid
11-19-2008, 12:33 AM
Stop fucing make pepols engry!!!

Double Pwned:lol:

joni22
11-19-2008, 04:09 AM

Double Pwned:lol:
Ha? :dabs:

Cabalo
11-19-2008, 04:27 AM
joni, PM me your nick there and nationality, and i might do something good for you.

elektROnik
11-19-2008, 09:57 AM
He traded his account and now he wants it back(under an excuse).. :cry:

elmer.fudd
11-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Hmmm who to believe tracker staff or a trader.
This is a tough one.

joni22
11-19-2008, 04:20 PM
I didn't trade it.
I'm not a trader.

Magnum
11-19-2008, 06:04 PM

Believe it on elektROnik,dude.He knows best what is going on tracker!Is a Lord man!I think you were made a fool of yourself again :D
Bye dude....

predateur
11-19-2008, 06:25 PM

Believe it on elektROnik,dude.He knows best what is going on tracker!Is a Lord man!I think you were made a fool of yourself again :D
Bye dude....

get some r-life ...

Magnum
11-19-2008, 06:31 PM
get some r-life ...

Trader to trader draw, right? :naughty:

joni22
11-19-2008, 06:33 PM
On tit it wasen't a trade, it was a GiveAway!!!!
And I just tried to help.
Nevermind.
-How to close this thread?-

Magnum
11-19-2008, 06:35 PM
Use Thread tools!

predateur
11-19-2008, 06:36 PM
get some r-life ...

nop, i just see you are happy when someone gets his accout disabled, wish is not funny at all
and you , you make your life around torrenting , so a friendly adivce : get r-life (sure i am not the first who tell you that )

peace.

Magnum
11-19-2008, 06:40 PM
When you violate the rules are agreed that someone you lose your account!How about life, are quite mature enough to give you lessons if you want m8!

joni22
11-19-2008, 06:43 PM
-CLOSED- (Don't reply here anymore)

Raban
11-19-2008, 07:41 PM
well i think first we need an explanation as to why MULTIPLE trackers are identifying you as a trader ... even going to the point of disabling your account.

also, who were you trading with we need this person identified so his accounts can be closed too....

elektROnik
11-20-2008, 12:11 AM

nop, i just see you are happy when someone gets his accout disabled, wish is not funny at all
and you , you make your life around torrenting , so a friendly adivce : get r-life (sure i am not the first who tell you that )

peace.
predateur, you are way way way out of line...
Sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about. :ermm:
Magnum has my utmost respect and believe me, he has a r-life.

edit : as for joni22.. things are pretty clear to us.

predateur
11-20-2008, 01:10 AM

peace.
predateur, you are way way way out of line...
Sorry, but you have no idea what you're talking about. :ermm:
Magnum has my utmost respect and believe me, he has a r-life.

edit : as for joni22.. things are pretty clear to us.
ok exuse me guys, i respect you and him ;)

Albo Da Kid
11-20-2008, 01:38 AM
I suppose TiT staff were wrong to disable your account too :whistling
*Edited by D

Pwned!!!!:lol: ahah. "I didn't trade it.
I'm not a trader."

lol good luck into getting your Elektronik acc back

EstelleD
11-20-2008, 02:38 AM
Albo Da Kid n1 :lol: (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/albo-da-kid-173751)

Funkin'
11-20-2008, 04:19 AM
That's rough joni. I wouldn't try and trade anymore if I were you.

Raban
11-20-2008, 04:45 AM
That's rough joni. I wouldn't try and trade anymore if I were you.

yes i agree.... joni have you decided to give up trading ?? (allegedly)

joni22
11-20-2008, 05:03 AM
I can't give up because I didn't try to trade!!!

Funkin'
11-20-2008, 06:00 AM
I also meant to put (allegedly) in my statement too. Sorry about that joni. After all, you don't have any trade bt rep or trading threads in your history.

joni22
11-20-2008, 04:02 PM
One more lie?
I don't have any double accs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stop blame me in everything!!!
Stupid AH.

colombianino
11-20-2008, 04:31 PM
he might be a careless trader too. choosing the same nick isn't a good thing if you trade.
but if you say you are not a trader feel free to explain the reason for you being banned from those trackers.

Rigel9
11-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Stupid AH.

Auction House?

Magnum
11-20-2008, 05:05 PM
If you're not trader,i'm more Catholic than the Pope!All the evidence offered here are against you.At least until evidence to the contrary.What is not clear?Come with arguments in favor of you and talk differently then....Anyway good luck in your life !

joni22
11-20-2008, 05:32 PM
he might be a careless trader too. choosing the same nick isn't a good thing if you trade.
but if you say you are not a trader feel free to explain the reason for you being banned from those trackers.
Elektronic - I relly don't know.
TiT- because I did a GiveAway and the admin of TiT pmed me and I told him that I'm doing a GiveAway.
So it's counts like trading.

elektROnik
11-20-2008, 05:47 PM
Can we just finish this subject?
Your account is disabled and it will remain that way.
You know very well why you ended this way. Don't tell me you moved from Romania to Israel and meanwhile decided that it would be good a thing to change your email(twice).

Please don't insult our intelligence anymore. I didn't want to get in to semi-racial things but you israelians are so so close to a country-ban and it's because of people like you..

joni22
11-20-2008, 06:01 PM
Like me?
I changed my mail Because the old one aws hacked, and I scared that they will recover password and will brake into my Elektronic acc.
The ip from romania was because I used proxy (I didn't know that it is illegal).
The subject is ended!
-CLOSED-

Magnum
11-20-2008, 06:04 PM
You know very well why you ended this way. Don't tell me you moved from Romania to Israel and meanwhile decided that it would be good a thing to change your email(twice).

Please don't insult our intelligence anymore. I didn't want to get in to semi-racial things but you israelians are so so close to a country-ban and it's because of people like you..

It is very clear now.You can close the topic now quiet!!! ;)

joni22
11-20-2008, 06:05 PM
How to close it?

Magnum
11-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Using Thread tools

elektROnik
11-20-2008, 06:29 PM
joni22, those are not proxies :)
cut the cr4p. I'm from romania and those are ADSL lines with dynamic-ip.

Would this be the right moment to tell you that i was the one who invited the original owner ? :)

Cabalo
11-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Like me?
I changed my mail Because the old one aws hacked, and I scared that they will recover password and will brake into my Elektronic acc.
The ip from romania was because I used proxy (I didn't know that it is illegal).
The subject is ended!
-CLOSED-

:lol::lol::lol:
"email hacked" LOL
"they brake into my acc" re-LOL
"i needed use proxy for tracker" LOLOL

OMG, why did u even bother come here. I think u had the need to realize how dumb you were.
i hope by now u know how dumb u are.

sheriff 01
11-20-2008, 06:44 PM
when someone is caught between a rock and a hard place they grasp at any straws available and for you joni22 i think there are no more straws available for you.
i just hope for my sake that the invite i gave you does not come back to haunt me and end up getting my acc. disabled.

joni22
11-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Sorry for everything, My general mistake.
Please, close this thread.

Magnum
11-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Edit!

Raban
11-20-2008, 07:14 PM

Would this be the right moment to tell you that i was the one who invited the original owner ? :)

wowww... BUSTED ! joni where are your excuses now ?? we're tired of the lies why not start telling the truth and admit your crimes.

Magnum -- he can't close it.. not possible in this section of the site... that's why its great !

Magnum
11-20-2008, 07:18 PM

wowww... BUSTED ! joni where are your excuses now ?? we're tired of the lies why not start telling the truth and admit your crimes.

Magnum -- he can't close it.. not possible in this section of the site... that's why its great !
Thanks for advice Raban!I did not know that...:)

Funkin'
11-20-2008, 10:13 PM
i just hope for my sake that the invite i gave you does not come back to haunt me and end up getting my acc. disabled.

Ouch.

Albo Da Kid
11-20-2008, 11:04 PM

lol thanks for making my day ElektROnik..

I just love it when retards come in here and own themselves. Next time don't be so dumb Joni. Use some of that street smart that you have learned from trading and scamming so far.

joni22
11-21-2008, 04:12 AM

lol thanks for making my day ElektROnik..

I just love it when retards come in here and own themselves. Next time don't be so dumb Joni. Use some of that street smart that you have learned from trading and scamming so far.
I have 1 sentence and this subject would be done!
I never traded or scammed anything or anyone..

Cabalo
11-21-2008, 08:58 AM
I have 1 sentence and this subject would be done!
I never traded or scammed anything or anyone..

please stop. you already made us laugh enough about this issue, so give us a break.

instead making such statements, why don't you explain how elektronik was wrong?
please, enlighten us how a originally given account to a .ro user ended up being used by a .il user, and why if u used a proxy (lol) that is related to ADSL dyn IPs ?

if you can't give a decent explanation, just STFU and go try to fool someone else.

(or continue here for the lulz). :yup:

benficao
11-21-2008, 01:55 PM

brutal!!!!!!!!

elektronik staff are very funny :-)