It's a Bitme.org invite giveaway!

(Undisclosed Qty ) X Bitme (who's next)

Rule:
There are no rules expect i get to decide who is the lucky person :01:
So Post your request with "Why you deserve this Invite ? "

DO not PM me : I will ask your email.

ecug
11-19-2008, 01:29 AM
Well, i would love to get that invite, since it will be my first e-learning site, and i heard that this is the TOP tracker for it, and i really am looking forwrd for it, because i wanted to get some knowledges in areas like internet php and even some medical infos.

Well, if you think i am no good, i really hope GL for all the other members @FST :D

FreakOnLeash
11-19-2008, 01:30 AM
nice give away

ecug
11-19-2008, 01:42 AM
Thanks you for this great ga.. :P

FX2908
11-19-2008, 01:45 AM
I would like it. Not that i need it badly, but it may come in handy as the exams approach. :)

If you consider me i'll give you the necessary proof. If not, thanks anyway and good luck to whomever gets it. :)

b1oodyh3ll
11-19-2008, 01:55 AM
me me me

Great E-learning site!! didn't know how good until i lost it via inactivity from my other house where i lived last year ( diffrent IP ) :)

killercam101
11-19-2008, 02:32 AM
me me me

Great E-learning site!! didn't know how good until i lost it via inactivity

If they catch you again (If your ip hasn't changed) even for inactivity hbkwarez will lose all his invites. Trust me if your ip is the same you will get caught. Go to the irc and ask for them to enable your account, they're nice and if you have a good reason they probably will.

aaaaaulysses
11-19-2008, 02:37 AM
I hope i can be the lucky one.

hbkwarez
11-19-2008, 02:40 AM
I Know Killercam
Read there Faq it says

1.They Don't allow Invite Giveaway!
2.I too know banned user should not be reinvited! unless proper reason!:)

3 *** There are many Bitme spys in this forum

4 I say "Breaking the Rule Hbkwarez not good,Just this once"
I know what will happen if i get caught so Don't get caught.
Why am doing this giveaway ?
I believe Knowledge is for all and it should be free.
Someone risked and invited me and see now i am in position to invite few ppls
May be someday they too will open up giveaway like "No rules".

@ b1oodyh3l (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/b1oodyh3ll-172459) I appreciate your Honesty ! I too have been banned at Topsite for inactivity. It just suxxs!

@ killercam101 atleast the Dude has balls to stand up and say his account was deleted for inactivity!

LostProphet
11-19-2008, 02:44 AM
I would love an invite to bitme! I've been looking for a long time but it's a very difficult tracker to get on.

The main reason why I would like to be invited is because I'm now jobless in this terrible economy and need to boost my learning so I can be competitive in this market. I've got a degree in accounting (which I hate) and computers (which I love) and I would guess they have tons of e-learning stuff for computers. Maybe even some legal or medical stuff (I've been thinking of going back to school since those are the 2 main professionals which always seem to make money).

Thanks for considering me!

This is the best GA I've seen in a long time!

If you need proofs or speedtests, I'd be happy to supply, I have a seedbox too if it's hard to keep a good ratio.

amit18
11-19-2008, 04:25 AM
I would like an invite, as I consider myself a good uploader with 1.2+ ratio on e-Learning sites sich as eLbitz and BitSpyder. I am active in the forums of these sites and suggest useful elearning stuff. With BitMe, I don't think I or my friends/juniors at the college (to whom I pass the downloaded stuff useful for exams/self-development) will have to look anywhere else.

Great GA, btw! :)

Thanks,
A18

TakeMS
11-19-2008, 05:06 AM
Well, i would love to get that invite, since it will be my first e-learning site, and i heard that this is the TOP tracker for it, and i really am looking forwrd for it, because i wanted to get some knowledges in areas like internet php and even some medical infos.

Well, if you think i am no good, i really hope GL for all the other members @FST :D

u want cos is top. if not you not want it.
u have bt rep only cos of showing almost publik RS logins that all noobs can get any place.
your bt rep in not great thing. hope they choose other user, johhn is good one if he wants, he did trade me TTi and trusted me go after.
hbkwarez seems to go give inv to johnn plz no give to user that no wnt inv or just no use.

nbo
11-19-2008, 05:38 AM
nice giveaway mate.
id love one.

thanks!

hbkwarez
11-19-2008, 07:18 AM
@ TakeMs I guess john already has bitme..... And he gave me free tti

007CrazyBoy007
11-19-2008, 08:32 AM
can i apply 4 bitme.org invites sir..........thx in advance........i need bitme invite 4 my study materials.(asp.net,php,photoshop,...& much more,etc)

sceneA
11-19-2008, 08:38 AM
I need bitme because knowledge must be free :)

amit18
11-19-2008, 09:52 AM
@ Amit18 You already have eLbitz and BitSpyder so why need Bitme .

From what I've read about BitMe it's one of the oldest eLearning tracker and has more/older content than Elbitz or BS. Also given the high/strict entry criteria, I believe only dedicated members are there and can survive. If my assumptions are incorrect, please ignore the invite request.

Thanks,
A18

lungulau
11-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Man I don't know verry good english becouse I am romanian but I want this invitation verry much=vreau invitatia aia foarte mult in romanian

AdrianPhoto
11-19-2008, 03:25 PM
I really need it, and I think I deserve it coz I need it so much, if someone needs it more than me, then just give it to them, thx in advance

Catcher
11-19-2008, 03:26 PM
I would like to apply to this Bitme giveaway.
I've been told that there are great b-ball and f-ball videos and e-books in this site and I would love to get into it.

Shinzen
11-19-2008, 04:28 PM
Well i am doing Biomedical engg i am having hard time find notes as xamz are goin here if i get tht i can get some tutorials from the tracker and save my marks

Cabalo
11-19-2008, 04:34 PM
@Casvault: i don't think you'd find bitme interesting as it hasn't any spelling books.

srahman
11-19-2008, 04:47 PM
I'm looking for a bitme invite since I'm a college student for Electrical and Computer Engineering. Bitme would be a great resource for books and other materials for me to self learn, or find textbooks that I need for class.
I would also keep a good ratio at bitme, I'm a member of only 4 torrent sites but I keep high ratios for all of them.
Anyway, good luck to everyone.