PDA

View Full Version : The Last Post.

Pages : 1 [2]

JPaul
11-22-2008, 03:03 PM
What the fuck are you talking about. True Story.

Something else.

Christ it's 8 in the morning here. Grade on a sliding scale.

Yeah, that's an ungodly hour like.

Studies show that the mind doesn't function optimally til much later after awakening.

In fact there's a whole debate in our eduction system about the appropriate hour for classes to begin.
Course it's all hogwash but it was worth a shot.:noes:

And yes I'm aware my mind very rarely functions optimally(thought I'd save you the effort of typing it)

Normally get up at 5 or half past for work btw.Not that it especially matters.

Also I know my punctuation is atrocious and I apologize but since graduating from school I've never had much need of my writing skills until now.
Not an excuse simply an explanation.

Are you a milkman.

Something Else
11-22-2008, 03:27 PM
:lol: :earl:

Your new sig > .

Skweeky
11-22-2008, 03:40 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/detale-108211/?tab=friends#friends

You'll be surprised

I was pregnant and emo. Don't judge me :cry:

JPaul
11-22-2008, 03:45 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/detale-108211/?tab=friends#friends

You'll be surprised

You're the only one with a reasonable excuse.

Skweeky
11-22-2008, 03:48 PM
:phew:

JPaul
11-22-2008, 03:50 PM
As for ben, Snee and the like. Well it beggars belief.

JPaul
11-22-2008, 03:51 PM
:lol: :earl:

Your new sig > .

We like to show we are the reasonable party, I think everyone outside of the west of Scotland can see that.

In other news, they tell me you play that online poker thing. Is this true.

Proper Bo
11-22-2008, 04:26 PM
I don't believe in the internet.Everyone is fake.

Take ProperBo for example.Pretends to be English or something yet I can't understand a word he says.

I believe he's really Swedish(I understand they aren't too bright) and using a poor translation program.

canadiaians, lol

JPaul
11-22-2008, 04:30 PM
lolboys, can

j2k4
11-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Something else.

Christ it's 8 in the morning here. Grade on a sliding scale.

Yeah, that's an ungodly hour like.

Studies show that the mind doesn't function optimally til much later after awakening.

In fact there's a whole debate in our eduction system about the appropriate hour for classes to begin.
Course it's all hogwash but it was worth a shot.:noes:

And yes I'm aware my mind very rarely functions optimally(thought I'd save you the effort of typing it)

Normally get up at 5 or half past for work btw.Not that it especially matters.

Also I know my punctuation is atrocious and I apologize but since graduating from school I've never had much need of my writing skills until now.
Not an excuse simply an explanation.

Are you a milkman.

Hey, leave him alone.

If the interweb existed in 1980, I could very well have authored that post. :dabs:

JPaul
11-22-2008, 08:03 PM
What's wrong with being a milkman, racist.

j2k4
11-22-2008, 08:31 PM
What's wrong with being a milkman, racist.

Nothing, apart from my not having seen one since about 1980. :whistling

Detale
11-22-2008, 11:45 PM

So if someone has a different opinion of me than you it's unbelievable then? A touch self absorbed no? Cunt!

brotherdoobie
11-23-2008, 08:31 AM

I was wopped out of my mind.

-bd :snooty:

Biggles
11-23-2008, 11:09 AM

So if someone has a different opinion of me than you it's unbelievable then? A touch self absorbed no? Cunt!

To be fair, JP doesn't make the rules - he just observes them :shifty:

Biggles
11-23-2008, 11:12 AM
Detale and Chalice sitting in a tree...

;earl:

I haven't heard that in years :lol:

JPaul
11-23-2008, 11:14 AM

I was wopped out of my mind.

-bd :snooty:

On assumes you normally are, so that's kind of weak.

JPaul
11-23-2008, 11:24 AM

To be fair, JP doesn't make the rules - he just observes them :shifty:

He's going thro' this thing about being really hard on the internet. It involves swearing at me and calling me things like cunt, pretty much most of the time. He has also announced himself as quite the raconteur, so that must be his way of proving it. Although to whom is a mystery. Anyone impressed by that type of behaviour is hardly worth impressing, one would have thought. Being fair on the members here I've yet to see anyone express that they were in fact impressed by it.

I'm not entirely sure where the enmity of this magnitude comes from but I'm kind of meh about the whole situation. Things that overt tend to be less effective, don't you think. It's kind of like a 14 year old screaming at you in the street, initially annoying but very quickly becoming little more than tiresome. One ultimately must blame the parents

We have to bear in mind that the grasp of English, whilst enough to get by on, is hardly enough for subtlety of expression. I cite the very post you quoted as evidence of this.

Skweeky
11-23-2008, 11:28 AM
I like how you used 'meh' as a proper word there. It is only right considering it is now in the dictionary. Well done sir. :yes:

Biggles
11-23-2008, 11:29 AM
I've just clocked JPs sig.

:lol:

Biggles
11-23-2008, 11:31 AM
We have to bear in mind that the grasp of English, whilst enough to get by on, is hardly enough for subtlety of expression. I cite the very post you quoted as evidence of this.

I took it to be a game attempt at the 100 metres hurdles in clown shoes. Are you suggesting it was not?

JPaul
11-23-2008, 11:34 AM

I took it to be a game attempt at the 100 metres hurdles in clown shoes. Are you suggesting it was not?

:lol::earl:

Unfortunately not, experience tells us it was a best attempt. Possibly drafted and re-drafted to reach the heady heights of barely comprehensible.

JPaul
11-23-2008, 11:35 AM
I like how you used 'meh' as a proper word there. It is only right considering it is now in the dictionary. Well done sir. :yes:

You know me, always willing to adapt. Never let it be said I see English as anything other than organic.

JPaul
11-23-2008, 11:36 AM

Forward thinking, I'm sure you'd agree.

Biggles
11-23-2008, 11:38 AM

I will run it past a couple of the Teddies in the office and try and gauge the level of momentum forwards. :shifty:

JPaul
11-23-2008, 11:42 AM

I will run it past a couple of the Teddies in the office and try and gauge the level of momentum forwards. :shifty:

If they react badly I would suggest that reflects on them, rather than the campaign itself. Just tell them we see their splitting as no more than a temporary blip in the history of the one, true, holy and apostolic church. They shall return to the fold. Them, or their children, or their children's children.

Skweeky
11-23-2008, 03:46 PM
I once tried taking Gem to mass. He was properly freaked out by all the rituals. True story.
He left after about 5 minutes. It couldn't have helped that the mass was in Dutch as well.

JPaul
11-23-2008, 03:54 PM
I once tried taking Gem to mass. He was properly freaked out by all the rituals. True story.
He left after about 5 minutes. It couldn't have helped that the mass was in Dutch as well.

:lol::earl:

I think mass in Dutch would probably have freaked me out as well.

When I were a lad they still did it in Latin on occasion. True Story

Hairbautt
11-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Just read the first page of this thread :emo:

Are there any changes/updates that I should know about since there's, like, 28 pgs.

cilice
11-24-2008, 12:55 AM

Are there any changes/updates that I should know about since there's, like, 28 pgs.

Yeah, you should learn to read the rest of the fucking thread, you wee twat.

Nom..nom.. this dinner rawks..nom..really..nom...nom..

JPaul
11-24-2008, 12:58 AM

Yeah, he still thinks you're a cunt.

JPaul
11-24-2008, 12:59 AM
That's an update, like. Not a change.

Hairbautt
11-24-2008, 03:59 AM
Thanks for filling me in.

JPaul
11-24-2008, 07:37 PM
No problem, filling cunts in is what I do.

anoneemuse
11-24-2008, 07:49 PM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_FIoyEH-RFzk/Rq96VAew6ZI/AAAAAAAABNU/g_V7CPRRL0E/DSC00404.JPG

Hairbautt
11-24-2008, 10:25 PM
:lol: Too easy...