PDA

View Full Version : GFT-Question

crooked
11-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Hi dudes,

I have a little question.
Long time ago, I heard of a tracker called GFT. So I wanted to sign up there, but saw that the registration was closed and that you are able to ask for an invite via E-Mail by answering a couple of questions.

So I did that.. After a short time, they sent me an invite code, unfortunately i wasn't at home at that time for 1 week. As i came back i wanted to sign up there, but the invitation code was too old and it didn't let me register any more..
After that, they never wrote back when i tried to write them..

So, my question is:

Are there also normal invites out there, so that I can ask for in the giveaway/request section or just via the IRC of GFT?

Would be glad to have a short answer.

Thanks

crooked

slymester
11-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Currently only staff and donors have invites.

CaptanAmerica
11-20-2008, 12:52 PM
go their irc and explain ur story to someone. i know some ppl from there and they are smart and helpful so theyd be glad to help u. if ull be cct

crooked
11-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Ok, I tried a few times in IRC but they were all idling.. :P

I will try it again. Thanks for help

NinjaX
11-20-2008, 01:20 PM
As someone else here said "try the irc" people on GFT is very nice and friendly.

Good luck, if you dont get in i can 'maybe' invite you.

PirateEagle
11-20-2008, 01:24 PM
Their staff can normally be found on p2p-network.....They used to be around alot lately I havent seen them say boo.

ClodiuS
11-20-2008, 03:53 PM
http://www.findurl.com/gft.questionnaire.txt

Fill this,send and wait!

colombianino
11-20-2008, 04:53 PM

Fill this,send and wait!

what?

NinjaX
11-20-2008, 07:48 PM

Fill this,send and wait!

what?

replace findurl.com with the tracker name ;)

and you'll have a great risk getting invited into gft.

piratebot
11-21-2008, 01:22 AM
don't bother, there wasn't much activity/peers when i was there.

crooked
11-21-2008, 11:26 AM
I know that i have to answer the questions and I already did.. My problem is another.. ;)

dalima
11-21-2008, 02:05 PM

:shutup: :whistling

:) no ratio and every torrent seeded by atleast one seedbox :D

NinjaX
11-21-2008, 02:08 PM

Yea i dont see no reason not to be on GFT, the speeds is fine on all torrents.
The community is great, got some nice packs, allround good place.

MAX011
11-21-2008, 04:18 PM

i think GFT doesn't have good packs . but very good speeds . super fast pretime but nod good packs

NinjaX
11-21-2008, 04:47 PM

i think GFT doesn't have good packs . but very good speeds . super fast pretime but nod good packs
People got diffrent taste, i've found some pretty usefull packs over there ;)

nethawk
11-21-2008, 04:58 PM
GFT is so underrated. It's one of my top 3 trackers in terms of pretime, scene content, and speeds. Like someone said, every torrent has at least one seedbox. Plus there is no ratio, seed bonus, and a great staff.

slymester
11-21-2008, 05:03 PM
GFT is so underrated. It's one of my top 3 trackers in terms of pretime, scene content, and speeds.
:yup:

crimsoncrow
11-21-2008, 05:56 PM
GFT is so underrated. It's one of my top 3 trackers in terms of pretime, scene content, and speeds.
:yup:

Pretime total wins over the past year:

1. SCC: 2948
2. GFT: 2238
3. ScT: 2174

The packs may not be as incredible as other sites, but they're a fairly new feature as well - I expect the pack content to only get better as the community has a great base and is only expanding. With no ratio, fantastic pretimes and speeds, and a great staff and community, it's in my top 3 trackers (overall) as well. :)

leechasaurus
11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Those pretime stats are worthless since SCT does mp3 and 0day packs while SCC and GFT upload all of them separately. So that just makes SCT look even better. I want it badly.

Plus other content packs are ghey.

integral
11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
Those pretime stats are worthless since SCT does mp3 and 0day packs while SCC and GFT upload all of them separately. So that just makes SCT look even better. I want it badly.

ScT fanbois are cute. Now that their pretimes are horrible under-par, they've started to point out mp3/0day packs, which are also usually days behind behind FTN and even TL. :frusty:...

leechasaurus
11-21-2008, 08:43 PM

ScT fanbois are cute. Now that their pretimes are horrible under-par, they've started to point out mp3/0day packs, which are also usually days behind behind FTN and even TL. :frusty:...

Fool, I'm not even on SCT. I heard about some problems with the scene axx but whatever, I don't know about pretimes or anything. I would like to join but I'm sure FTN is fine.

crimsoncrow
11-21-2008, 09:46 PM
Fool, I'm not even on SCT. I heard about some problems with the scene axx but whatever, I don't know about pretimes or anything. I would like to join but I'm sure FTN is fine.

If you yourself claim not to know anything about pretimes, why say that pretimes are pointless? You mentioned the mp3/0day packs, but that doesn't take into account the pretimes for other content. Oh, and being called an SCT fanboi doesn't mean you're already on SCT - it just means you're really into SCT, whatever the reason.

Also, by no means am I ragging on SCT - I was just pointing out that among the top 3 pretime trackers, only GFT is ratio free. Doesn't necessarily make it the best of course, but pretty damn cool in my book.

leechasaurus
11-21-2008, 10:18 PM
LoL I know all about pretimes, I'm not a noob. I don't know exactly what is going on at SCT at the moment is all. Jeez you guys are rude to new members. :P

I'm not a fan of any site. I don't live online.

crimsoncrow
11-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I don't know about pretimes or anything.

LoL I know all about pretimes, I'm not a noob.

Ok, I'm confused. :huh:

Jeez you guys are rude to new members. :P

Fool, I'm not even on SCT.

All I asked was for clarification on your statement about pretimes. And I did so without calling you any names or otherwise being rude. :)