PDA

View Full Version : should this sokrates fag be reenabled?

waki
11-20-2008, 06:32 PM
^^

Cabalo
11-20-2008, 06:38 PM
who da fuc* is sokrates ?

slymester
11-20-2008, 06:39 PM
who da fuc* is sokrates ?
I thought that would have been one of the poll options :lol:

Blackbeard
11-20-2008, 06:40 PM
depends what who where when

alcoholik
11-20-2008, 06:46 PM
what? :lol: xD

Disme
11-20-2008, 06:51 PM
no

OmaRin0
11-20-2008, 07:31 PM
huh O,o

NinjaX
11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
I like how everyoen is confused :D

cinephilia
11-20-2008, 07:52 PM
when i have no idea of what to answer, i usually say no... so no :happy:

LubTheStaringCat
11-20-2008, 08:06 PM
What Is sokrates?

Apart from being an ancient Greek, and master of philosophy.

waki
11-20-2008, 08:18 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sokrates-172340/

PirateEagle
11-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I voted yes. He was cool.That fag hasnt been around lately I was wondering why...What was he disabled for?

ostracizado
11-20-2008, 08:24 PM
I first thought it was my PM .. Go Jose Socrates ............. bastard .....

Anyway .. isnt that old ?

sokrates
Last Activity: 27th Sep 2008 16:57

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 08:33 PM
I have no problem with you making a poll but

WTF DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SECTION YOU POSTED IT IN?

I'm starting another poll in the lounge:Waki utter fail or.....no on second thought that just about covers it.

PirateEagle
11-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Reading back through posts It would seem he got banned for making some of the staff look dumb or something... but the post is hidden. I found the thread in google search but cant acctually view it. It didnt look like his normal type of post though im guessing his account was hacked or something of that sort.

respawn40
11-20-2008, 09:09 PM
I broke the tie :cool:

waki
11-20-2008, 09:30 PM

I'm starting another poll in the lounge:Waki utter fail or.....no on second thought that just about covers it.

stop spamming pls, this is a serious thread.

http://www.michaelmaxwolf.de/bilder/antike/griechenland/sokrates.jpg

11-20-2008, 09:40 PM
no .......

IdolEyes787
11-20-2008, 09:56 PM

stop spamming pls, this is a serious thread.

I should have guessed that by the title.:dabs:

Still suggest that the thread be moved to the appropriate section.

CaptanAmerica
11-20-2008, 09:58 PM
i did 50/50!

Funkin'
11-20-2008, 10:02 PM
I'm starting another poll in the lounge: Should this Waki fag be disabled.....no on second thought that just about covers it.

I think that would have been more of an appropriate thread title.

waki
11-20-2008, 10:08 PM
y so srs :(

Funkin'
11-20-2008, 10:16 PM
It was a joke Waki. Please don't be offended.

waki
11-20-2008, 10:18 PM
i know, the whole thing is a joke obv.

wiseD
11-20-2008, 11:07 PM
Yes. Definitely.

jbloggs
11-21-2008, 12:29 AM
Isn't the answer to everything -> Forty Two

colombianino
11-21-2008, 04:45 PM
maaaayyyyyyybe.
this is the type of things that i don't know yet why happened but everyone deserves a second chance. right?

Unstable1
11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
fags are ace, even if they do give you cancer.

Detale
11-21-2008, 07:43 PM
The funny thing is it really isn't up to you. Do you even know why he was banned in the first place?

waki
11-21-2008, 07:44 PM
The funny thing is it really isn't up to you. Do you even know why he was banned in the first place?
i know. yes.

:)

ben99
11-21-2008, 08:30 PM
i mean why doesnt he make another account? that's what most of the people here do...

Detale
11-21-2008, 09:34 PM
i know. yes.

Then why even ask and bring this stuff up again other than to stir 5hit?

i mean why doesnt he make another account? that's what most of the people here do...
Oh he already has one that I know of but the IP is dynamic so he could have many.

pone44
11-21-2008, 09:49 PM
So then why does he need another account, if he has many?

I don't know what he did (who he is) that other members have not, according to breaking the rules here.?

So i can not vote yes or no.

i know. yes.

Oh he already has one that I know of but the IP is dynamic so he could have many.

tX
11-22-2008, 03:06 AM
I liked Aristotle better, anyway...

TrAnCeTaSTiC
11-22-2008, 03:08 AM
Door #3 please.

pharaoh
11-24-2008, 04:55 PM
are you tophos owner?

apextwin146
11-24-2008, 05:38 PM
watch this space for more action :smilie4:

ostracizado
11-24-2008, 10:08 PM
is this still going .. ? .... :slap:

NippleCake
11-24-2008, 11:19 PM
yes he is a lovely boi <3

Detale
11-25-2008, 01:26 AM
no i ran out of screen names from all the previous banned ones

Are we really going to do this dance again? This acct was not banned if I remember correctly as a sign of good faith,for Mel to use. Yet my acct is still banned. Odd:idunno:

are you tophos owner?
No so he should stop using it immediately

bumrocks
11-25-2008, 02:32 AM
If this melvin, then yes...

PirateEagle
11-25-2008, 01:59 PM
Are we really going to do this dance again? This acct was not banned if I remember correctly as a sign of good faith,for Mel to use. Yet my acct is still banned. Odd:idunno:

are you tophos owner?
No so he should stop using it immediately

Hes not even staff from that site to my knowledge.Melvin is normally sleeping the time the user posted.I asked melvin on their irc today who was using that account and he himself said he doesnt know who it is. Nor has he ever used it.

ZedZedZed
12-11-2008, 07:52 PM
i know. yes.

Oh he already has one that I know of but the IP is dynamic so he could have many.thats wrong. he says he hasnt signed up for a new acc, so thats teh truth. your word against it doesnt mean anything ;) besides you even fail to perceive ip ranges:shutup:
btw sokrates for president!!!!:01:

waki
12-11-2008, 09:34 PM
i agree sokrates for president!!!!

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Detale
12-11-2008, 11:28 PM

Oh he already has one that I know of but the IP is dynamic so he could have many.thats wrong. he says he hasnt signed up for a new acc, so thats teh truth. your word against it doesnt mean anything ;) besides you even fail to perceive ip ranges:shutup:
btw sokrates for president!!!!:01:

How would you know what I fail at? My word is good, not saying his isn't. How is this your business? Great thread but again it's not up to you either so it's pointless really:dabs:

droste
02-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Yes he should be re-enabled. Why was this kind guy banned anyways? :unsure:

Tokeman
02-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Yes he should be re-enabled. Why was this kind guy banned anyways? :unsure: Asks the newbie 2 months late

teresckova
02-11-2009, 10:15 PM
was banned couse he asked about why this guy got banned?
rly

droste
02-11-2009, 10:47 PM
was banned couse he asked about why this guy got banned?
rly
what you just said, doesn't make any sense to me :rolleyes:

Albo Da Kid
02-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I remember speaking to Socrates once. He seemed like a decent guy.. What was the reason behind his ban??

ben99
02-12-2009, 02:13 AM
probably catching traders, hence making fst a better place :ermm:

Detale
02-12-2009, 03:49 AM

Wow you seem less and less intelligent every time I read a new post. Now if you don't know why he was banned then how can you say he should be re-enabled?? What if he was banned for selling invites on EBay? Truth is he isn't a bad guy at all, but he made a bad decision.

killercam101
02-12-2009, 06:36 AM
probably catching traders, hence making fst a better place :ermm:

http://tinyurl.com/dke8tw

Detale
02-12-2009, 06:43 AM
He was banned for sharing his acct with a previously Banned member. OK there it is enough now.

Catching traders?? Well if anyone is logging IP's to do it they will be disabled as well. I see alot of people condoning the logging of IP's but what if it were the MPAA or the RIAA logging our users IP's you'd want them banned asap right? How are we supposed to know this is not the case. ANYONE caught doing this will be banned. If anything banning a so called trader hunter protects us ALL especially if they are keeping a record of our IP addys?

droste
02-12-2009, 11:52 AM

Wow you seem less and less intelligent every time I read a new post. You mean my posts reflect my intelligence? :lol: Tbh I just mess around pretty much everywhere :smartass::flamehide

Detale
02-12-2009, 02:33 PM
Why not quote the whole thing dude

Wow you seem less and less intelligent every time I read a new post. Now if you don't know why he was banned then how can you say he should be re-enabled?? What if he was banned for selling invites on EBay? Truth is he isn't a bad guy at all, but he made a bad decision.

Ah thats better. Sorry for the insult I was a bit cranky yesterday.

droste
02-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Why not quote the whole thing dude

Ah thats better. Sorry for the insult I was a bit cranky yesterday.
I didn't quote the whole thingy because I was only interested to reply to the intelligent thingy ;)

Detale
02-12-2009, 02:42 PM
Yes but now you're obviously dodging the point :dabs:

ben99
02-12-2009, 04:21 PM
He was banned for sharing his acct with a previously Banned member. OK there it is enough now.

Catching traders?? Well if anyone is logging IP's to do it they will be disabled as well. I see alot of people condoning the logging of IP's but what if it were the MPAA or the RIAA logging our users IP's you'd want them banned asap right? How are we supposed to know this is not the case. ANYONE caught doing this will be banned. If anything banning a so called trader hunter protects us ALL especially if they are keeping a record of our IP addys?

well trader catchers dont record everybody's ip, just the ips of the bad users "the traders". So as long as you dont trade you have nothing to worry about. Can't really be compared to the MPAA and RIAA. :frusty:

IdolEyes787
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
I shall remain safe in the knowledge that others know what is best for me and in violating my trust they only have my very best interest at heart .

Or something to that effect.

Albo Da Kid
02-13-2009, 12:38 AM
K im going to lay it down plan and simple

IF ANOTHER PERSON BASHES SOCRATES, I WILL TAKE IT AS A BASH AGAINST ME.

Which means:

I will tell every sysop i know to avoid Fst because SOCRATES is a respected member of the torrent community. He is a very helpful member of the community and just because the site owners there support trading due to the fact they make more money off ads that way, doesn't mean he does.

SOCRATES came on here to just get your opinions, so stop bashing him.

If you can't respect his nature and curiosity for your opinion....I mean the fact that he took the time to come here and inquire just shows what a genuine guy he is, then I will take that as you are not mature enough to be part of the trackers that my friends are sysops at and I will have no issue informing them about the immaturity found here.

QUIT BASHING HIM.

I have disagreed on numerous things with him, yet we are able to have perfectly logical debates....please refrain from BASHING!

If you don't like SOCRATES for a reason, state it, explain it and have a valid reason.

Do not just post "Oh its because I just hate him"

omg cant we all just get along.

~Albo Da Kid aka Albo aka Dakkid

Edit: I hope the Fst staff didn't take this seriously...

cinephilia
02-13-2009, 02:58 AM
:lol: just remembered the post you're alluding to :happy:

Detale
02-13-2009, 04:01 AM

well trader catchers dont record everybody's ip, just the ips of the bad users "the traders". So as long as you dont trade you have nothing to worry about. Can't really be compared to the MPAA and RIAA. :frusty:

OK now I don't want to come off all harsh here so I'll try and explain. No one can differentiate when there is a image logging IP's in a thread. To say you have nothing to worry about is dangerous and irresponsible. I look through those threads many times a day as do other users for various reasons. You don't want some of the "no-gooders" around here to get a hold of your IP simply because you never know what they will do with it. Not to mention logging IP's for ANY reason is not allowed here.

pro267
02-13-2009, 04:14 AM
lol, are you serious mate?
What is the RIAA gonna do, sue me for posting in a forum? :P

Detale
02-13-2009, 06:29 AM
LOL no but quite possibly track you down through your IP and monitor your traffic or something like that. I'm not all paranoid and shit also the reference wasn't meant to be literal. I'm just saying the logging of IP's will never lead to anything good.

killercam101
02-13-2009, 06:36 AM
http://tinyurl.com/cwzcjfsokrates~!!!!!

Funkin'
02-13-2009, 06:41 AM
:lol: Lol...I wonder what fc will say to Albo's post.

Cabalo
02-13-2009, 07:25 AM
K im going to lay it down plan and simple

IF ANOTHER PERSON BASHES SOCRATES, I WILL TAKE IT AS A BASH AGAINST ME.

Which means:

I will tell every sysop i know to avoid Fst because SOCRATES is a respected member of the torrent community. He is a very helpful member of the community and just because the site owners there support trading due to the fact they make more money off ads that way, doesn't mean he does.

SOCRATES came on here to just get your opinions, so stop bashing him.

If you can't respect his nature and curiosity for your opinion....I mean the fact that he took the time to come here and inquire just shows what a genuine guy he is, then I will take that as you are not mature enough to be part of the trackers that my friends are sysops at and I will have no issue informing them about the immaturity found here.

QUIT BASHING HIM.

I have disagreed on numerous things with him, yet we are able to have perfectly logical debates....please refrain from BASHING!

If you don't like SOCRATES for a reason, state it, explain it and have a valid reason.

Do not just post "Oh its because I just hate him"

omg cant we all just get along.

~Albo Da Kid aka Albo aka Dakkid

Edit: I hope the Fst staff didn't take this seriously...
:lol: classic. albo aka FatAlbo69 aka albanana686868686
seriously funny. :lol:

you forgot to ask the admin here to be promoted immediately :D

pone44
02-13-2009, 07:44 AM
Do not know of him. :idunno: So i will trust the rest of the members/staff on this?

Albo Da Kid
02-13-2009, 08:08 AM
luuuuulzzz:hooray::lol::lol:

I haven't done enough cawsucking..I don't think I can get the promotion yet:dabs:

NippleCake
02-13-2009, 07:55 PM

I haven't done enough cawsucking..I don't think I can get the promotion yet:dabs:

you come across as a very immature person. i wonder if anyone else has noticed this. The rules is the rules. Whilst being a cool guy on the trackers he is on, if he breaks a rule here he should be banned, as much as i wub him :happy:

IdolEyes787
02-13-2009, 09:17 PM

you come across as a very immature person. i wonder if anyone is so incredibly,unbelievably,irrevocably blind that they haven't noticed this.

fixed.

cinephilia
02-13-2009, 09:49 PM
it's obvious, Albo drives you mad.
well-done.

alma
02-13-2009, 10:02 PM
please disable waki's account

Detale
02-14-2009, 03:30 AM
What now?

UnderWarez
02-14-2009, 08:51 AM
lol this thread is the biggest waste of forum space I have ever seen.