PDA

View Full Version : [req] Swedvdr acc.

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 12:38 AM
I am a big fan of movies in dvdr format and have been a member at TheDvdClub now for awhile now with excellent stats. I have heard that Swedvdr is a tracker where the dvdr scene releases are second to none in that both content and speed are unmatched.

If there is a member here who is not making use of his/her acc. and would like to donate it to somebody who truly would make excellent use out of it just PM me.

The reason i am asking for a donated acc. is because since i do not have a swedish ip i will not be able to be invited there.

I can provide you with any info you need regarding me or my present tracker accs. by way of PM.

svergie
11-21-2008, 12:44 AM
freind , are you from sweden. if you are not close the thread because swedvdr is valid only for swedish ip. they wont allow you to signup if you out of sweden.

good luck

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 12:46 AM
freind , are you from sweden. if you are not close the thread because swedvdr is valid only for swedish ip. they wont allow you to signup if you out of sweden.

good luck

Can you please read through again as i am not asking for invite.

Odin
11-21-2008, 12:50 AM
This is not the whole true. I am from norway and I am there. But its not good to change count owners.

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 12:56 AM
This is not the whole true. I am from norway and I am there. But Its not good to change acount owners.

it usually is not a good idea to change acc. owners but can be done successfully and all i am saying is that if someone is not making use of there acc. i would glady take it over because i will heavily use the account.
Also if anyone knows if it is possible to be invited there without having swedish ip just let me know, maybe i can be invited.:)

Odin
11-21-2008, 01:00 AM
Were are you frome Sheriff

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Were are you frome Sheriff

i reside in Canada.:)

svergie
11-21-2008, 01:14 AM
This is not the whole true. I am from norway and I am there. But its not good to change count owners.

done

Odin
11-21-2008, 01:20 AM
Can you please take away your post svergie. This is not your tread!!