PDA

View Full Version : SCT Request.

svergie
11-21-2008, 01:43 AM
Hello Friends. well i am not going to give big speech, just simple and straight.

i never made big big request all the years, but honestly looking for SCT invite since 2007.

i know its very hard to get SCT and FTN, and i am certianly left out the option of asking FTN.

having a good tracker like sct is more than enough , its my sincere and very honest request , if any member over here can send me 1 invite , i promise 1 thing, if people like me in future wants a good help , i give my best to help him.

I just want to quit FST if i get a chance to be member of SCT, looking forward in positive way.

Thanks freinds for listening.

Have a good day.

Kindly Dont Spam the thread.

H&K
11-21-2008, 01:56 AM
Got a server? Cuse you'll very likely need one.

Also what other trackers do you have? The sct community isn't "Amazing" and pre times are only a little bit faster than tl where it is much much easier to seed.

b1oodyh3ll
11-21-2008, 02:00 AM
there are plenty of better trackers better that are easier to get then SCT. First off you cant seed there. The community are a bunch of a-holes and they dont give free leach anymore.

killercam101
11-21-2008, 02:01 AM
I just want to quit FST if i get a chance to be member of SCT, looking forward in positive way.

So you want to receive a sct invite and never contribute anything back to fst..:rolleyes: hahaha ..best of luck

svergie
11-21-2008, 02:06 AM

So you want to receive a sct invite and never contribute anything back to fst..:rolleyes: hahaha ..best of luck

just read my post carefull, i said i will help a person like me who wants it .

well i am not noob here, been here for 2 yrs , so i know what is what .

I dont know about others, but definetly i will help . and i am not saying this for SCT invite, time will tell

Cabalo
11-21-2008, 09:07 AM

:blink: man, do u have any idea of what u just said? :blink:

phosphors
11-21-2008, 09:13 AM
haha you've been looking since 2006 for sct, sad...

Di@monds
11-21-2008, 09:49 AM
you seems to request alot of trackers lately....

BluRossonero
11-21-2008, 09:51 AM

He kinda pwned himself! :whistling

RedRansom
11-21-2008, 09:59 AM

:yup: come FST only for get invites:yup:then gtfo
I guess next days we need to change forum name!

apextwin146
11-21-2008, 10:23 AM
2 yrs in FST and u hvnt learnt a thing ..
Tip: It would be better if u wud have just close the thread ..

svergie
11-21-2008, 10:42 AM
I am closing the thread. If any one willing to send me invite , pls PM me.