PDA

View Full Version : Difference between HDbits and HD China

svergie
11-21-2008, 02:29 AM
freinds, can any one tell me what is big difference between these two. some said both are identical . can any one tell me the real difference between two, and its advantages and disadvantages.

thanks

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 03:09 AM
I am sure that you will be a member at HDchina soon enough svergie so let us know when you are there okay.

Raban
11-21-2008, 03:17 AM
ya i tell ya i was on hdchina recently... here i think is the main difference... if this image looks normal you gotta be kidding meh.

http://i38.tinypic.com/1692ekg.png

Albo Da Kid
11-21-2008, 04:16 AM
I think he means the difference in the content. i think HD china is dedicated to asian HD movies

Raban
11-21-2008, 06:08 AM
i think HD china is dedicated to asian HD movies

nah really its not... most of it is american HD content... just the whole site is in chinese... that pic i poasted earlier is just to illustrate how wacky the chinese are...

here is the main page at the moment .. .

http://i33.tinypic.com/mjo0hd.png

speedrabbit0
11-21-2008, 06:16 AM
I think he means the difference in the content. i think HD china is dedicated to asian HD movies

That's not quite true.

I think It's better to say that HDChina is dedicated to all kinds of HD videos including some asian HD movies and TV shows.

I don't have an account of HDBits, but to me, HDChina is good enough

phosphors
11-21-2008, 06:19 AM
sure must be great for a site for scammers/cheaters country like china...

jbloggs
11-21-2008, 03:31 PM
This thread sounds like a Chinese whisper :D

svergie
11-21-2008, 03:40 PM
i think hd china is somewhat hd bits

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 03:56 PM
i think hd china is somewhat hd bits

Of course svergie, there both HD trackers!:lol:

x_liu
11-21-2008, 04:23 PM
they are quite familiar indeed
HDChina has more Asian staff ( Chinese, Japanese Korean TVshows movies etc...)
and for old staff, HDBits has more avaible seeders

So all billions of Chinese should be scammers/cheaters. And we Chinese people are born to be evil. Is that your logic?

svergie
11-21-2008, 05:06 PM
For those people who dont have hdb, can satisfy with hd china..

Atleast some people will agree with me.

phosphors
11-21-2008, 05:18 PM

So all billions of Chinese should be scammers/cheaters. And we Chinese people are born to be evil. Is that your logic?

do you live in china?, you'd be lucky to even post in forums (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China)...they are evil.

Villalltheway
11-21-2008, 05:46 PM
do you live in china?, you'd be lucky to even post in forums (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_the_People%27s_Republic_of_China)...they are evil.

Who is this idiot, i aint chinese buts what up with all the china bashing?????

speedrabbit0
11-21-2008, 06:04 PM
to phosphors

Internet censorship exists in almost every country, I think.
Let's say that they are not that open-minded.

Don't take anything you don't really know without thinking, even it is written in wiki.
At last, don't be too offensive.

Albo Da Kid
11-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Are signups ever open in hdchina? I'd like to oin since they have moslty american content. I thought they had mainly asian stuff.

slymester
11-21-2008, 08:50 PM
Are signups ever open in hdchina? I'd like to oin since they have moslty american content. I thought they had mainly asian stuff.

They were open a week or two ago but closed atm I'm afraid

Submission
11-22-2008, 08:05 AM
lmao censorship in china is only comparable to north korea not North America/Europe. Dont kid yourself.

helpme
11-22-2008, 08:26 AM
Hdchina nice place to make some good friends

x_liu
11-22-2008, 09:20 AM

Friend, sincerely speaking, you dont know enough about China.
It's sad that I always find people judge about China without foundation, or by the image of the China 30 years ago.
There ARE Internet censorship and news blockout, but not that evil indeed...
It could be cruel just when mentioning the CCP(Chinese Communist Party) ...

Off the topic... So why say we Chinese are all scammers/cheaters? Isn't it unfair for most Chinese?

Raban
11-22-2008, 10:58 AM

when is democracy coming to china ??

and no i don't mean the guns 'n roses album

phosphors
11-22-2008, 12:14 PM

It's sad that I always find people judge about China without foundation, or by the image of the China 30 years ago.
It could be cruel just when mentioning the RPC...

Off the topic... So why say we Chinese are all scammers/cheaters? Isn't it unfair for most Chinese?

haha, 30 years ago? It is still a dictatorship, internet is just one example..its obvious you don't live there..

and hey I'm just saying someone from usa or sweden is more trustworthy than china..

puckface
11-22-2008, 02:16 PM
It could be cruel just when mentioning the RPC...

haha, 30 years ago? It is still a dictatorship, internet is just one example..its obvious you don't live there..

and hey I'm just saying someone from usa or sweden is more trustworthy than china..

Just admit you're racist... and as far as trusting people, be like me and dont trust anyone

phosphors
11-22-2008, 02:18 PM

Just admit you're racist... and as far as trusting people, be like me and dont trust anyone

so I guess all those trackers that ban whole countries are racist too?.Idiot..

puckface
11-22-2008, 02:19 PM

although your comments and trackers reasons are two totally different things... they do it for ease of use and to protect other users and you are just a flat out bigot

phosphors
11-22-2008, 02:30 PM

although your comments and trackers reasons are two totally different things... they do it for ease of use and to protect other users and you are just a flat out bigot

You say bullshit reasons like "ease of use" but the fact is many countries have bad users, that is why they are banned , if you think that makes trackers racist that's your problem. If you don't know what your talking about don't try and call people names..

kelfa
11-22-2008, 10:19 PM
HD China is actually a really good site. It was my first HD site besides hdbits.ro.

Hdchina is very easy to maintain ratio, even with the large files. They always have lots of stuff on freeleech and 2xupload. They get all the new stuff as well, fast speeds, etc.

Great starter HD site, they just dont have every movie in 4 different formats like HDbits.

saimer
11-23-2008, 02:38 AM

You say bullshit reasons like "ease of use" but the fact is many countries have bad users, that is why they are banned , if you think that makes trackers racist that's your problem. If you don't know what your talking about don't try and call people names..

very funny logic.

isohunt banned you so you're a scammer too, and oh such a accurate self description here:

idiots are worse than scammers...

tX
11-23-2008, 07:59 AM
its obvious you don't live there..

If anyone on this site hasn't been to china, that probably is you :dry:

I remember a sysop from a tracker (think it was stoi) mentioning that he never had had any problem with chinese

phosphors
11-23-2008, 08:08 AM
its obvious you don't live there..

I remember a sysop from a tracker (think it was stoi) mentioning that he never had had any problem with chinese

Are you saying china is a fair democracy and respects human rights, and they aren't full of scammers/cheaters..

tX
11-23-2008, 08:20 AM

Are you saying china is a fair democracy and respects human rights, and they aren't full of scammers/cheaters..

No, it's not a democracy, but that isn't the only form of government (and don't get me wrong, I am in no way an anti-democracy)

But seriously, this thread is about a tracker, how'd'fuck did it get to politics :ermm:

But yes, I'm saying it isn't full of scammer/cheaters.
You only ever hear about brazil and egypt and sometimes romania, don't know why you lump other countries in.

Unstable1
11-24-2008, 12:34 PM
when is democracy coming to china ??

Maybe before it comes to America.