PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to change?

Odin
11-21-2008, 03:09 PM
This giveaway is maybe not just a giveaway. Maybe it is more like a trade. Not like a trade there I want something physical back, but more like I a commitment from the member I will invite.
The torrent world is full of different guidelines about how you gone act and not act in this business. Some of these guidelines are very easy to fallow, because they has been written down, like all the different rules you have to fallow in different communities. Types of these rules can be how long you have to seed on a torrent file, how your ratio should be etc. These rules are easy peacy for everyone, just read the tracker rules and fallow them.

But, some of the rules are more difficult to understand. Especially for members who are new in this business. But I have seen members who have been in this game for a long time; blow their chances to get invited to special places because they don’t have understand some specific elements. I am talking about the most important rules of them all. Rules you can’t find on a piece of paper. Rules you can’t learn over night, but through hard work, social wire, good attitude + little more.

So back to the basic:
I want one member who wants to start his/her torrenting history all over again. I don’t care if you have traded or done other stupid things in the past. The only thing I demand is that you haven’t been in this game to long and have an open mind and are willing to listen.

What will happen the next weeks?
After you have posed here I will PM some of you.I will first interview some of you here in FST. (I will not announce these members in open, but through PM). After the interviews will I pick two of you to a new interview and this time it will be on msn. One of you will be eliminated in this interview. When we are finish, it’s only you and I left.

What will happen then?
Now we will start on the first step of the journey together. I will invite you to one of the trackers I am member of. Here you gone learn some basic elements about how you gone act etc. What you are learning by doing here will give you advantage on the next tracker I will invite you to and so on. I will also, if you want, present you for some of my friends in different trackers and community. My measure with our journey will be that you in a 6 months’ time, undersand how to act in the torrent comunity.And that you will do exactly the same thing as I did for you with another newbie’.:)

My goals with this “project” are very clear. I believe I can, through this work, change a few people’s behavior and attitude in the torrent world. And through this, show someone that cheating and trading is the stupidest thing to do to obtain respect and finally new friendships.

What do I want to know about you?
How long you have been torrenting?
Where are you member today?
How old are you?
I will PM some of you in a few days.

Good luck everybody and I hope somone will be my friend and "work" with me the next months to comes.:)

Odin

sheriff 01
11-21-2008, 03:19 PM
This is very ingenious of you Odin, if only i had met someone like you early on in my adventures in the torrenting world. If i had met you i think my journey to where i have come would have been alot smoother and i wouldn't have had to jump into everything blind. You are taking on a big task and i applaud you for your efforts. I wish all the applicants who apply the very best of luck!:)

Nemrod
11-21-2008, 03:23 PM
I don´t like to post for saying "good job", "well done" or things like those, but this is a really really awesome offer, perhaps the most intelligent, gentle and laborious of all I´ve seen here.
I only want to wish you luck and wisdom choosing the padawan.

Nice one. :)

Yakut
11-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Excellent idea!
I was one of beginners to which have not explained, that trade - the silliest thing.
Now I pay for an error :(

ostracizado
11-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Well we have to admit that even his/her .. connection speed will have some kind of influence .. especially on those "6 months’ time" .. and i say that with a 4Mb/256 connection ..

With that .. good idea Odin .. and good luck to all that go for it.. =)

predateur
11-21-2008, 03:36 PM
the best GA i ever seen :) , you beleave on the good part of people, you give everyone his chance and wanna make a good friend relation with your invtee

jbloggs
11-21-2008, 03:43 PM
This is very unique and thoughtful giveaway. "Its not the destination, but the journey that matters" . I wish you success in your giveaway.

cinephilia
11-21-2008, 03:45 PM
excellent idea Odin, even if doubt that the guy you pick will do the same effort as you.

colombianino
11-21-2008, 03:46 PM
This is without doubt the biggest help one could get, i will do this not for the invites but for the experience of acting and being grateful and caring more and more for the community, a few months ago i would have just answered the questions thoughtfully but a little careless just wanting to throw myself in the "best tracker".

But throughout the experience and hard work and achievements that i have accomplished, i have come to realize that not only its worth it, but i learned what the trackers really need, comprehension and support from non other than their members who, despite of where they are, can change the tracker to a better community. if i tell you that i want to stand at the top, right now that would be a lie, because there is no top, there's just the great feeling of being where you wanna be and having a great group of friends and people that care and that will be always helping you out, a community that stands for themselves and not only cares about the release of a movie but mainly of talking about it, chatting in irc about it, playing games in irc, and all in a tracker that brings us together.

so if you ask me, yes i believe in change, i have change over the change that took me from the "guy who wanted it all" to the guy who came to realize that torrenting was and is much more than downloading. but as you say, there is something new to learn everyday, so in my efforts to do what it takes and what is right i present you my truthful and honorable experiences:

Fairly 2 years in which i i only seek friends
the king and queen of music (what/waffles)
my favorite like (tranceroute, trancebooster,elektronik)
learning (bitme)
dvd (the dvd club)
my beloved ones (PTN, iTS)
one that has it all (TL)
How old are you?

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 03:51 PM
I incredible amount of work Odin for nothing(except a sense of accomplishment) in return.
Not a bad word to say say on my part man.Just respect.

hbkwarez
11-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Odin man I respect the attitude!

fstalk
11-21-2008, 04:12 PM
It's an interesting idea & plan.
I want to taste it, the project.
I'll post again here.

DeNeDe17
11-21-2008, 04:40 PM
interesting idea :)
i want to take part of this project ... ;)

1.almost 1 year since i'm torrenting ; don't spend so much time on FST anymore ...
2.atm i'm member of Bit-HDTV HDbits.org TL TvT CZONE Torrentbytes etc...

IdolEyes787
11-21-2008, 04:49 PM
Sorry wasn't too lucid earlier.
Still give you respect Odin but trackers aren't the Holy Grail and I might be wrong but there is no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Also I think this give away is like politics:by the mere fact of wanting the applicant shows that they are not worthy of the job.

Best of luck though.I definitely think your heart is in the right place.

svergie
11-21-2008, 05:01 PM
Honestly as far as i know , Odin you are really nice guy, i have seen your give away , its been very kind of you.

some one asked you scene hd and instead you have ready to offer him hdb, this itself shows how good member you are.

never seen ideas like this, but its very interesting and very unique of its own kind. People speak a lot , but only few

members implement things , and thats make them best. I have read your post , and i am very much interested to be a good

freind of your's. A good freind always a true freind. well if you are interested i would to take of that wonderful journey

with you for next 6 months, and in this process i can learn the some great things.

well these are few things which gives you an idea about me

1. 2 years, been a members of some sites, more than torrenting i generally spend atleast 30 minutes in FST everyday.

2. bwt,DT,tti,tl.

3. i am 31 .

cinephilia
11-21-2008, 05:08 PM
I'll post again here.
I don't know why but i don't feel a touch of sincerity.

#Palestinian#
11-21-2008, 05:28 PM
I'll post again here.

hey , don't judge on pple , do u know him ????

if u want a chance in this opportunity then post , or just stay away and don't say anything on pple without proofs .

I know this guy , he is anti trader and a very helpful member .

so don't try to stand in front of other's chances .

Cabalo
11-21-2008, 06:07 PM
respect. there are still good people in this torrenting world.

i only hope that u find someone decent to help, and that you won't lose your faith in people when that person disappoints you.

take5
11-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Well if I remember something like Pay it Forward.
Good idea Odin just hope your project has a happier end than the movie
I'm not really sure that you'll find what you are looking

yosarian
11-21-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi
Nice project and let me tell you there is a guy you once helped in a similar fashion. I guess you don't remeber him though or don't simply know that you did it to him

anyway, good luck

guitarhero
11-21-2008, 07:40 PM
This is the best action i`ve ever seen on this forum. The ideea is absolutely great !

Roooney
11-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Fantastic Odin, and once again a proof on how nice and gentle Norwegians are :D
I think this is a fantastic idea, but I don't think I need some learning in this. I've been doing this since 2004, and I'm a member on several good sites (except ftn). However, I hoppe you choose a person who's willing to show you that he wants to be a good torrent user.

integral
11-21-2008, 08:01 PM
This is really admirable and I think it's one of the most generous things I've seen on this forum. I just hope you don't end up selecting some scum who ends up ruining such a good opportunity.

daemOn
11-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Brilliant idea dude!

I wish you and your applicants good luck ;)

keep up the good work... :thumbsup: :yahoo: :clap:

InVari
11-21-2008, 08:22 PM
How long you have been torrenting? - ~2 years
Where are you member today? - czone, tl (had many more but i gived them away)
How old are you? - 20

btw: good job ;)

slymester
11-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Very nice offer from you Odin however be very careful who you choose as pretenses can fool even the best of us and it would be a shame if that were to happen.

brightsid
11-21-2008, 08:42 PM
The best offer I've seen here.

fstalk
11-22-2008, 04:08 AM

if u want a chance in this opportunity then post , or just stay away and don't say anything on pple without proofs .

how's going your study?
I don't care about C guy. ;)
and sorry for the delay. :)

vobilli
11-22-2008, 06:45 AM
This has to be the kindest thing I've seen anyone do on these forums. I hope it works out well for everyone involved!

cinephilia
11-22-2008, 10:02 AM
if u want a chance in this opportunity then post , or just stay away and don't say anything on pple without proofs
I didn't say that he's not sincere, i said that i don't feel a touch of sincerity. It's just what i think, i don't ask people to have the same opinion...

flashback3r
11-22-2008, 10:41 AM
Odin you seem like a great guy, like a great p2p:er. I'd really like to get to know you. But if I apply It feels like someone said here before:

Also I think this give away is like politics:by the mere fact of wanting the applicant shows that they are not worthy of the job.

But I think I will try anyways, I hope you choose me man:happy: If you don't choose me for the project I'd still like to get to know you:)

Well, here it goes:

1. I think that you would like to know that I'm a kind person (I think:P) that I'm 17 years old, I go to high school, I'm Swedish...
2. I have been torrenting for about 2 years maybe? It started with me just torrenting on ThePiratebay. 49 Weeks ago I joined Swebits, the first private site which I still love with all my heart.
3. Today I am a member on: Swebits, ScT, Bitme. These are my big three I mainly use and I'm active in all those sites. But I'm also a member on TL and RevoTT. They feel like to big to be active on, TL's forums and IRC are just too much:S
4. As said: 17 years

Btw

respect. there are still good people in this torrenting world.

Dude, there have always been good people in the torrenting world, it's just that there are a large concentration of the bad torrenters here on fst i think:cry:

Philip
11-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I must say this is a great idea, Odin. Like Roooney says, this just shows how nice Norwegians are :P

I'd love to take part of this project, but unfortunately i dont think i have the time. So good luck to the chosen ones :)

srahman
11-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Hey Odin, this is a great opportunity for someone to start out right in the torrenting world.
Anyway, I started out torrenting about a year ago. I'm 18 now, and am a member of Torrentleech, RevTT, STMusic, Bit-HDTV, TvTorrents and Demonoid. I think I'm doing well, but I'd like to learn from a seasoned veteran.

AMnesko
11-23-2008, 05:28 PM
This giveaway is maybe not just a giveaway. Maybe it is more like a trade. Not like a trade there I want something physical back, but more like I a commitment from the member I will invite.
The torrent world is full of different guidelines about how you gone act and not act in this business. Some of these guidelines are very easy to fallow, because they has been written down, like all the different rules you have to fallow in different communities. Types of these rules can be how long you have to seed on a torrent file, how your ratio should be etc. These rules are easy peacy for everyone, just read the tracker rules and fallow them.

But, some of the rules are more difficult to understand. Especially for members who are new in this business. But I have seen members who have been in this game for a long time; blow their chances to get invited to special places because they don’t have understand some specific elements. I am talking about the most important rules of them all. Rules you can’t find on a piece of paper. Rules you can’t learn over night, but through hard work, social wire, good attitude + little more.

So back to the basic:
I want one member who wants to start his/her torrenting history all over again. I don’t care if you have traded or done other stupid things in the past. The only thing I demand is that you haven’t been in this game to long and have an open mind and are willing to listen.

What will happen the next weeks?
After you have posed here I will PM some of you.I will first interview some of you here in FST. (I will not announce these members in open, but through PM). After the interviews will I pick two of you to a new interview and this time it will be on msn. One of you will be eliminated in this interview. When we are finish, it’s only you and I left.

What will happen then?
Now we will start on the first step of the journey together. I will invite you to one of the trackers I am member of. Here you gone learn some basic elements about how you gone act etc. What you are learning by doing here will give you advantage on the next tracker I will invite you to and so on. I will also, if you want, present you for some of my friends in different trackers and community. My measure with our journey will be that you in a 6 months’ time, undersand how to act in the torrent comunity.And that you will do exactly the same thing as I did for you with another newbie’.:)

My goals with this “project” are very clear. I believe I can, through this work, change a few people’s behavior and attitude in the torrent world. And through this, show someone that cheating and trading is the stupidest thing to do to obtain respect and finally new friendships.

What do I want to know about you?
How old are you?
I will PM some of you in a few days.

Good luck everybody and I hope somone will be my friend and "work" with me the next months to comes.:)

Odin
Wow.

ajsi
11-23-2008, 05:31 PM
you were always genius my friend. this is just another piece of that geniality.

johhn
11-23-2008, 05:59 PM
I do find this idea very much original and refreshing but as ppl say ' A leopard cannot change its spots' , I wouldnt expect one changing the whole world over night or six months. I havent been fst too long but have seen so many dodgy ppl and bizarre behaviours which I doubt they are willing to change and if they are not willing to make a change,what else can you do about it ? I'm not being negtive here but simply hope you dont waste your time on some1 unworthy, so I reckon your best bet is to find some1 not too old and too long in this field but bit of mature just enough to be reasonable with.
I sincerely hope this Project Makeover works out to 'bring up' a good 'disciple' with a heart of gold so he can pass some good influrences to ppl around him and eventrually a good new trend could be formed.
I wish I had met you long time ago.
peace.

IdolEyes787
11-23-2008, 06:01 PM
you were always genius my friend. this is just another piece of that geniality.

Nice use of the language ajsi.

Just to be clear I'm being serious.

FX2908
11-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Nice idea, i hope you can find someone worth it!

Shinzen
11-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry for spamming ur thread But i iwsh i wud met someone like u 1 month b4 when i started Torrents
Good Workmate

#Palestinian#
11-24-2008, 09:20 PM

how's going your study?
I don't care about C guy. ;)
and sorry for the delay. :)

thanks for asking about my study , it's fine thanks god :happy: , but suffering from lack of time :unsure: .

@ odin ;
first sorry for these spamming posts , but i'm trying to turn this community from a place of jerks and morans , to a place where pple can share their ideas and opinions .

and about ur thread , i don't think u need my opinion after ajsi ,dolEyes787 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/idoleyes787-197932) and many others , so god bless u mate , and now we are talking about community and sharing.:yup:

Swift
11-30-2008, 07:53 PM
Odin is one of the best pirates I know he knows what hes talking about he`s a very kind and understanding person so I wish you good luck and hope you wont disappoint him

CaptanAmerica
11-30-2008, 09:18 PM
wow! :w00t: i ddnt take a deep look, but is it still aviable? if so, i would like to apply

/me going to hack this thread

edited: ill add my history here tomorrow, i have not enough time right now =(

KiNdZiUs
11-30-2008, 09:52 PM
WOW, WOW, WOW !!!!! It's awesomies thing I have ever seen here in FST forum. ! :D BRAVO my friend, good luck to you and your CHOSEN ONE.
I wish you all the best ! :fst:

CaptanAmerica
12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
history is little more than the register of the crimes, follies and misfortunes of mankind.
Gibbon

hello and hi! CapAmerica bursts into this thread
first of all id to tell that ill not use multi-coloured letters or beautiful appearance only to pick yours or somebody else attention. i know that such things irritate and aint capable to reflect the main thing – the content. cuz only content matters, does it?

ok, here we go. lets begin perhaps that i hope that your offer is still in force and i wasnt late. otherwise what sense from all my literary trash? but… how anonymous said: fair words never hurt the tongue. so ill write my torrent biography in the compressed kind.

before to start the past, i will tell a little about the present. i have made recently some silly errors here, only because indifferently concerned this place. but it were imprudent actions which can lead to undesirable consequences in the future. therefore henceforth i will think what to write, irrespective of a place where i write it. bc a word spoken is past recalling.

now, id like to tell my experience in abstract road, noone want to knows names or places, its anonym kind of the things. my life in the torrent world counts some yrs that i spent for only leeching. but ive never forgot about seeding back all that ive dloaded. its a obvious thing for me, that i cant do other way cuz im such as im, lol. i was alone wolf, and all what i did or what i had come to me only from me. i mean i find all that i ever need only myself. i ddnt ask help, didnt try get help from my friend, but i also have em. i think so cause practically all that anybody can imagine in this ‘world’ were already spoken many times. yep, i know what will ur next question. the way im talking right now dsnt correspond to the facts and my threads/posts. its not so right, all i want by those stupid acts it makes my life a bit funny. and i think that im not alone in this case. there are many similar absurd and ridiculous posts here. and its good, imo. life is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think; La Bruyere

i also did some not smart thing by pm here only for fun, and it cant makes me better. but its my history, good or bad and i dont want to change it immediately. it can be changed only in the future by thinking before doing somin.

next point will be about the trackers ive atm. ofc its important thing noone can beats it. but honestly who cares about what i have or what i can have? the greater part of members here think only about emselfs and sometimes for their friends. from the part it right, but dont they ever think that the only way to have a friend is to be one? Emerson. friendship is so more better that anyone can imagine. to be mean to have a friend. also if we want talk about finding trackers u want, friendship will beat trading. why? enough words were say here, if u want proofs just read old topics and prolly u will change ur point of view for the better right

how old am i? i can be a tad or a man. and i dont think that age can talks better then my word. there r some ugly guys who reached 30 point of their life and they cant tell that their life had a sense. other way there prolly r a kid that doing good things every day, and when time to die will come, he can says: short but good life is better then long but pointless. and i confirm that

i think thats enough, i can write more but honestly the more i write, the more i would like to write. itd be time to stop. some paragraphs are enough and somebody probably wont spent much of his expensive time to reading. and i hope that i answered for all questions that u want to

in the end, Odin, at least plz let me know that u read it, and clear ur pm box xD. im done, good luck guys

Peter20
12-12-2008, 09:31 AM
I havent been so active here, but I think I wan`t to request. I have traded ones, but it`s was a mistake. I new to this and I hope you can be my mentor odin.

manbearpig
12-13-2008, 03:37 AM
I must say this is great in the part of odin.. Giving people a second chance

Respect for Odin :)

bentomans
12-13-2008, 03:53 AM
excellent idea odin , i thought like you but it's hard to do for me :)

bumrocks
12-13-2008, 05:38 AM
I haven't read all the pages in the thread...My apologies if this is a bad question.

3 weeks into your request the thread is still open? Have you not found that right person yet? There are alot of people who have applied...When do you think you might make a decision....I'm sure inqiring minds want to know.

If you have found that person then maybe you could tell us how it is going or how your new "disciple" is doing....

pone44
12-13-2008, 08:23 AM
Edit. Am sorry. rather a member that really has nothing and needs help gets this chance. :oops:

Good Luck to all.

#Palestinian#
12-13-2008, 11:46 AM
excellent idea odin , i thought like you but it's hard to do for me :)

why is that ?

I think the chance still up for grab ;)

so try ur luck :yup:

fst
12-13-2008, 06:56 PM
Excelent idea Odin.This is turn for me.I am on torrents world also 2 years.In the past make some bad thinks like scamming people cheatong trading etc.I pay for this everythink.I lost a lot torrents sites like its tl.org scc sct tt scl ethor indiantorrents polishtracker heaventracker ptn .I ine the past I first star on cheating on pt .In polish forums when i ask for help someone put on forums my explanation about why i cheat on pt and make me idiot.And wthen everythink start it.I quarel with ppl want a lot accounts .If i get baned for polsh forum i make other acc.But one time I see that hacker broke my seurity in computer and deltae all my details on hardisk everythink chance my password on email gadu gadu etc.And i see I need start new torrent future but is not easy like see.People still ofend me and steal my acc.Few months earlier i back on polish forum ask for chance and get it .Few weeks ago i last accounts on the forums like trackerreactor stn torreninvite.org because I promise some ppl ftn adn want for this seedbox.
I am from poland have 20 years some pll know me corpik19 or onlythebest I want apology for everythink and start new torrent history with you Odin please give me chance .
I am today member ftn tl bh tt sct elk revott iplay bcg pt ncore ethor scl scc.
Pll dont like me stil .For now i try folow the rules faq in every tracker i have.I have seedbox.Try keep ratio 1.0 or more than expext staff on the folowing tracker.

cinephilia
12-13-2008, 07:06 PM
hey guys, keep in mind that this thread has been created for people who want to change so if you consider yourself to be a good torrenter who know most of tracker's rules without breaking them, you're not in the good place...

CaptanAmerica
12-13-2008, 07:53 PM
to all who guessing about the "winner". i some reasons i think that OP alredy picked someone, but i can be wrong of course

and pone44
i suppose that any links of pics cant make any sense lol :pinch:;)

anjelik
12-13-2008, 10:22 PM
hey guys, keep in mind that this thread has been created for people who want to change so if you consider yourself to be a good torrenter who know most of tracker's rules without breaking them, you're not in the good place...

Stop spamming and writing everywhere your shity posts.People know how to do,they dont need your opinion asshole.

Artemis
12-13-2008, 10:27 PM

Stop spamming and writing everywhere your shity posts.People know how to do,they dont need your opinion asshole.

Where as your contribution shows such depth, and well measured thought. Cretin...........

cinephilia
12-13-2008, 10:42 PM

seems i made a new friend :shifty:
ajelik, you should care about your "Dr3aM Tr4ck3r$" instead of bothering honnest members...

pone44
12-13-2008, 10:43 PM
Edit: Sorry.

Edit: Please don't spam this thread as below. chill cine and anjelik.

anjelik
12-13-2008, 10:50 PM
seems i made a new friend :shifty:
ajelik, you should care about your "Dr3aM Tr4ck3r$" instead of bothering honnest members...

Dont worry,I have plenty of them that some stupid guys giving me or I am hacking:) The problem is that you are a real asshole who is 24/7 in front of the monitor,probably dont have a job or school,attacking people and writing shits.Huh yeah you are a real asshole!

cinephilia
12-13-2008, 10:51 PM
correct me if i'm wrong but i think that Odin wants to help a noob or/and a reformed trader to change his mind about torrenting in the intention to make him a good and "trustable" bt user.

CaptanAmerica
12-13-2008, 11:03 PM
correct me if i'm wrong but i think that Odin wants to help a noob or/and a reformed trader to change his mind about torrenting in the intention to make him a good and "trustable" bt user.

So back to the basic:

i guess it means any member that has done good own story can apply? :huh::unsure:

ben99
12-14-2008, 03:30 AM

that's what I took it to mean as well.

manbearpig
12-14-2008, 04:38 AM
LOL...
why is anjelik so pissed off :)

anjelik
12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
LOL...

No it is fun:telling assholes and jerks that they are assholes:)

bebytza
12-14-2008, 11:26 AM
Is something nice....I would like to know all obout torrents and make new friendships...

-1 year

-TL,SCL,TTI,TR,Iplay,nCore,BitMe,BitMeTV,Elektronik,Tit,Pedro,Music-Vids, Bit-HDTV

How old are you?
17 years old

Artemis
12-14-2008, 11:27 AM
LOL...

fair enough...........

http://i33.tinypic.com/5lntxg.jpg

tX
12-14-2008, 11:41 AM
LOL...

You're an asshole...

...Nope, wasn't that fun :dry:

anjelik
12-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Artemis, Find a different picture,it is old.Haha... tX, FST is full of jerks and fun.

Artemis
12-14-2008, 12:23 PM
Artemis, Find a different picture,it is old.Haha... tX, FST is full of jerks and fun.

http://i35.tinypic.com/168vcsp.gif

Swift
12-14-2008, 12:41 PM
stop it ! you guys are ruining Odin's thread GTFO

anjelik
12-14-2008, 12:54 PM

http://i35.tinypic.com/168vcsp.gif

Yea this is better thanks,you won 2.000.000 Euro,PM your bank details I will transfer those today :)

Artemis
12-14-2008, 12:58 PM

That's very touching, except that in case you hadn't noticed, this thread is still running well into it's third, almost fourth week now without any announcement. It is rapidly degenerating into the spam of the desparate and no longer something to be taken seriously. The original sentiment although unusual was a great idea but the followthrough so far is lacking, so when a spamtard like anjelik rolls on through telling everyone they suck in his poor english, it's high time for a response. Usually people laugh at my pictures.......my feelings are hurt now................:naughty:

PlayeR
12-14-2008, 01:24 PM
I find your picture funny.
but yes, I did not laugh. not in the mood I guess :dabs:

Odin is a great member and this is a good GA he make.
but I think he should say something. because if he leaves like this any longer. more spams will come. (oh yeah, before someone else comes and says I just spammed, I better admit it first. Sorry for the spam, Odin :pinch:)

snakebite
12-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Wow not bad idea...but everthing has it flaws and catches

Swift
12-14-2008, 01:57 PM

That's very touching, except that in case you hadn't noticed, this thread is still running well into it's third, almost fourth week now without any announcement. It is rapidly degenerating into the spam of the desparate and no longer something to be taken seriously. The original sentiment although unusual was a great idea but the followthrough so far is lacking, so when a spamtard like anjelik rolls on through telling everyone they suck in his poor english, it's high time for a response. Usually people laugh at my pictures.......my feelings are hurt now................:naughty:

I don't care

Detale
12-14-2008, 10:01 PM
LOL...

Yeah well it's fun giving assholes infractions too. And as Art said this thread has degenerated into spamtasia so I'm closing it.