PDA

View Full Version : [Request] HDBits

El Jeffe
11-21-2008, 07:07 PM
Is there someone willing to give me a hdbits invite...I covered now almost all my wishes (TL...lol :D). Now I'm searching for a hdbits invite, so I could fulfill my movie collection.
In case there is anybody nice enough to give away a hdbits invite for free, I would really appreciate it.

P.S. I can post or PM you any proofs you need!

Thanks!

Aliyans
11-21-2008, 07:44 PM
what are you trying to prove here.. A tracker collector??

pone44
11-21-2008, 08:55 PM
@ OP, You should be more specific on why you want this.

I thought i wanted one but realized that it is not the right time to ask for it. Is not a 0 day!

El Jeffe
11-21-2008, 09:32 PM
what are you trying to prove here.. A tracker collector??
Are you some kind of dumb?
If I write, that I alredy got TL and would now like to have HDBits, because I enjoy watching HD movies, it tells you that I'm a collector? I don't understand where you got confused...my broken english?...the fact, that you are a dumbass?

It was just a request...if you don't want to give me your invite or if you don't have it, than just don't reply...it's very simple man.

I bet you have more than 3 trackers, which makes you a collector!!!

@pone44 - I don't think that I want this tracker, I know it...how do you think I decided on which tracker to request?...I rolled a dice?...I read through some rewievs, asked around and the best choice was HDBits. I want a tracker with good HD content and HDBits is what I'm looking for. very simple.

ostracizado
11-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Hmmm .. i think hdbits is with their invitations closed ...

El Jeffe .. easy boy ... i dont think thats the way for a "29 posts" to go ... more if he's asking an invite like hdbits .. =)

hof
11-21-2008, 09:57 PM
try bit-hdtv, a good alternative

ostracizado
11-21-2008, 10:15 PM
here it is ... was searching for it .. now that's the way to ask .. =P

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-hdbits-and-ftn-any-help-appreciated-321331/?

.... even if the end .... doesn't end that good ..

El Jeffe
11-21-2008, 10:45 PM
Wonderful man...