PDA

View Full Version : Giveaway - thevault Acc.

wasaby
11-22-2008, 07:37 PM
this is my first GA also,

i singed up when the site was open to sing up, i did not know about its content then. as you know it is all about business which is not really my thing.

i didn't want it to be wasted,
so, please apply if you really need it and explain why you need it

if you want you can show some ratio proofs

i will try to choose a good member

no pm untill i ask.

pone44
11-22-2008, 09:43 PM
Invites there are obtained fairly easily through irc, if you have a lot of interest in business material. Let the account be disabled or ask a staff member there to delete it.

wasaby
11-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Invites there are obtained fairly easily through irc, if you have a lot of interest in business material. Let the account be disabled or ask a staff member there to delete it.
sorry, i didn't know that.
i will do so
thanks

bumrocks
11-23-2008, 03:12 AM

This is being recommended to you since this is considered a form of trading. The account was given/created for you and not anyone else. Let them get their own...

wasaby
11-23-2008, 07:32 AM
I am of the opinion that you are right.

firstly i had thought to disabled it but then i saw a giveaway for thevault here, and many members had applied that GA. then i decided to make a GA thinking that someone from FST might need it .
if their invites are easely taken from their irc, there is no need this GA for sure.