PDA

View Full Version : Are you into games? Is BlackCats the one tracker you want?

Night0wl
11-22-2008, 11:22 PM
No more invites left. Until next time.

First one ground rule. Do not PM me unless I ask you to. You will under no circumstances get invited if you do.

A few more rules:

1. You must not be or have been a member at BCG. (Exception is deleted for inactivity or deleted for not generating keyword)
2. You must not fall into Scum of the Earth category (Account/Invite seller or Cheater)
3. You must not be an active trader. If you have traded in the past, just be honest about it.
4. I must not know you beforehand (Sorry to anyone this offends, but rules of the game.)

If you can get past these rules without failing one of them, then:

Welcome to our little experiment :)

It's quite simple really. Can you answer yes to these questions?

Do you like to play games?
Are you in need of a good source for games?
Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go?
Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here?

If you can answer yes to these questions, then post a request in this thread. Post anything you want. It might just make you a member of one of the best games trackers in the world.

What will put you in front of others? A one line "I would like an invite" or 20 ratio proofs and 3 speed tests... Or maybe just writing why you want it... Or a joke that makes me laugh. Maybe most inventive request gets one? the funniest maybe also gets one?

I will PM possible candidates.

Oh and Spam away :01:

Game On

P.S. This is staff approved

Edit:

If you are a member, feel free to recommend someone who's not.
If you know someone, who requested one, is a bad member, feel free to post here telling me just how bad he is.

Oh and I completely forgot to add the twist ;)

I have to invite 10 people originating from this thread in less than a week.

So if you are one of those people, who thinks they don't have a chance, why not try anyway.

CaptanAmerica
11-22-2008, 11:34 PM
well done man! very simple and clean giveaway. ive just received my happy invite for best no doubts tracker few days ago. but if i wasnt id like to apply here. goodluck for all who will accept, take care

IdolEyes787
11-22-2008, 11:34 PM
Oh and Spam away :01:

Very polite of you.Don't mind if I do.

Best of luck

svergie
11-22-2008, 11:35 PM
hi, thats really good interesting idea.

yes i have been member but my account delete due to inactivity.

i love games, love cricket, tennis, racing like road rash, nfs.

i definetly need the source, and most of the source i believe is ther in bcg.

yes i love to collect good series of games like cricket from ashes 97 to bc 2007
ea sports 2007. i generally play lots of games every day, because it gives me some relaxation from other activities.
definetly i can be good member, and i can show you proofs of my other accounts
only if you ask me to pm you

i do my best because i know the importance of loosing an account due to inactivity,
definetly this time i will be very active.

i am member over here for 2 yrs, and i am active here.

sheriff 01
11-22-2008, 11:55 PM

yes i love to collect good series of games like cricket from ashes 97 to bc 2007
ea sports 2007. i generally play lots of games every day, because it gives me some relaxation from other activities.

i do my best because i know the importance of loosing an account due to inactivity,

svergie i think stoi is waiting to give you are warm welcoming back into BCG. :lol:

alcoholik
11-23-2008, 12:02 AM
nice rules you came up with ;)

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 12:05 AM
I'm a bit confused over that post as well. Former member, but to me it seems like he is talking about sports, not games.

/me heads over to BCG to press browse.php

Edit: actually found cricket on there, but it was cricket, as in the insect.

Hwoarang01
11-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Id like to request an invite. Yes to all.

pone44
11-23-2008, 12:49 AM
Good luck to all in this. Blue Skies- great idea you came up with. :)

I hope you can find a good member.

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Well I hope I can find 10 good members.

First post updated ;)

Thanks for good luck, IdolEyes and pone. I'll need it

stoi
11-23-2008, 12:57 AM
You have as long as it takes. but i think you will get these done in a lot less than a week (whether they can stay members for longer than a week is another matter lol)

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Nah a week it is. Or the experiment is tainted.

lostdemon
11-23-2008, 01:55 AM
I signed up at BCG in December of last year when Stoi did his first open sign ups in who knows how long. I remember how excited I was and eager to learn so I went straight to the forums. I even remember posting in this thread about how awesome BCG was.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-awesomeness-263256/page2#post2536542

I recently had my account deleted for not generating a keyword. I always had BCG bookmarked on the 360 games browse page which is why I never saw the news on the homepage about the keyword and for a while I didn’t log into my FST account because I was working so much. Then one day I try to look for a game and I see the new page then read from here about the whole having to make a keyword.

Believe me if I knew that I was going to lose my account I would have generated the keyword. I really loved being a member there. Not only is it easy to keep a good ratio there but they also have a lot of seeds on older games with good speed and I learned a lot from the forums. Like how to distinguish which drive I had, tutorials on how to flash it and also how to burn games and check to see if they are stealth patched. It truly has a very informative forum there.

Examples of games I like are the Need for Speed games (still looking for NFS Carbon NTSC) Rainbow Six, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Splinter Cell, GTA, Madden (still want ’09) just to name a few.

I’ve always been content with the trackers I have and have always believed that all good things come to those who wait which is why in my year of being a member here I’ve never made a request thread nor have I ever traded.

I would like an invite to be a part of a site I was once a member of and would be very grateful if given the opportunity again. I will not cheat, hit n run or do anything else to jeopardize your/my account there.

If I’m not chosen then thank you anyway for your time spent reading this.

svergie
11-23-2008, 02:16 AM

svergie i think stoi is waiting to give you are warm welcoming back into BCG. :lol:
Thanks Sheriff, i wish stoi see this message, and kindly give a welcome to bcg. Lets hope for the best:):)

ppwater
11-23-2008, 04:11 AM
Yes,I play games since I was young.I aslo have FC,MD,SFC,SS,PS,PS2,N64,WII,PS3,xbox360.Now I use Xbox360 most,PS3 for watching HD,WII when my friends come to my home,we play toghter or I watch them playing.I don't play WII alone except maiokart.
Yes
Yes.If you want some proofs,I can show you.But I can't give you 20 ratio proofs.I want a BCG invite just because I will use it,I am not a collector
Maybe not as long as others but I am active.

I am not a BCG member before but I know BCG is the best game site.I really want to get in such a good site espically for a person like me who play games everyday.

If you can give me a BCG invite, I would very appreciate.
Thanks for such a great giveaway that give me an chance to get in the best game site.:D

Cabalo
11-23-2008, 04:32 AM

nice nice... :shifty:

@blue_skies: what an excellent giveaway you have here! This is an unique possibility for many people to join this fantastic tracker !
apply on, people !

Thanks Sheriff, i wish stoi see this message, and kindly give a welcome to bcg. Lets hope for the best:):)

but if you lost the account due to inactivity, what has changed in your life since then? you became unemployed ? (assuming you are over 16)

joni22
11-23-2008, 05:14 AM
Can I please have an inivte?
I am like racing games, from all kinds.
From Nfs Underground till Undecoverd.
I am very big fan of consuls, I have Xbox-360, PS2, PSP.
The gaming is my life.
Hope to get this awesome invite.

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 06:02 AM

I think I can safely tell you, after seeing your recent posts here, that the only chance you will be getting an invite is, if in a week there are less than 10 other applicants.

misteg
11-23-2008, 11:32 AM
I'm an ex-BCG member who missed the keyword generation opportunity. I'm into NDS stuff with the odd PC game and will maintain a decent upload ratio..

You wanted jokes..

A jelly baby goes to the doctor and says "Doctor I'm worried about my willie. It's covered in liquorice and hundreds and thousands". "What have you been doing?" replied the doctor. "Fcking allsorts!" :naughty:

misterg.

FX2908
11-23-2008, 03:06 PM
1. You must not be or have been a member at BCG. (Exception is deleted for inactivity or deleted for not generating keyword) - Check.
2. You must not fall into Scum of the Earth category (Account/Invite seller or Cheater) - Check a lot.
3. You must not be an active trader. If you have traded in the past, just be honest about it. - Check.
4. I must not know you beforehand (Sorry to anyone this offends, but rules of the game.) - I believe it checks.

Do you like to play games? - Oh yeah... :)
Are you in need of a good source for games? - Sure, else, i wouldn't be here.
Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go? - I'm sure of that. I'm an amazing sharer and i got myself several original games that i'd gladly upload if possible.
Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here? - Not member for too long, but i believe i'm relatively active.

So, with your questions already answered, all i got left is to say thanks you, to Stoi (who is the leader of BC i believe) for this oportunity of joining this great tracker. :)

Oh, and if you consider me for the invite i'd be more that glad to send you any proof you need/want. I got a 30/3mb internet, so seeding and keeping the ratio wouldn't be a problem.

Cheers :)

IdolEyes787
11-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Oh, and if you consider me for the invite i'd be more that glad to send you any proof you need/want. I got a 30/3mb internet, so seeding and keeping the ratio wouldn't be a problem.

Note to future applicants. Speed is secondary,however any proof you can offer that you are willing to seed a torrent for a very long time will definitely get you brownie points.

FX2908
11-23-2008, 03:43 PM

Note to future applicants. Speed is secondary,however any proof you can offer that you are willing to seed a torrent for a very long time will definitely get you brownie points.

Hum, what kind of proof can i offer then? Statistics of utorrent? :ermm:

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 03:52 PM
Actually when I wrote 20 proofs, I was joking. I very much prefer to keep to initial request as loose as possible, and will go as far as saying that someone that writes a bit in the post rather than posting ratio proofs/client proofs/speeds tests etc. is much more likely to get a PM asking for more info.

I'm an ex-BCG member who missed the keyword generation opportunity. I'm into NDS stuff with the odd PC game and will maintain a decent upload ratio..

You wanted jokes..

A jelly baby goes to the doctor and says "Doctor I'm worried about my willie. It's covered in liquorice and hundreds and thousands". "What have you been doing?" replied the doctor. "Fcking allsorts!" :naughty:

misterg.

You got my attention alright, but I didn't laugh. All that joke made me think is "hundreds and thousands of WHAT????"

And now I can't get it out of my head :shutup:

tommyboy
11-23-2008, 06:07 PM
I would love an invite

I visit this site everyday but not very active because i am pretty new to torrenting so i just read alot

I appreciate even the chance to get into BCG

Thanks

respawn40
11-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Good luck Blue_Skies...

sarancha
11-23-2008, 07:41 PM
:w00t: awesome ga...i'd love to apply but i'm new here; though good luck ->all :D

pone44
11-23-2008, 11:24 PM
Going to be hard to find 10 different good members here in a week, after all the BS i have been reading through in the GA section.. I am not a big gamer or i would apply. Good Luck. :)

Night0wl
11-24-2008, 12:08 AM
Thanks pone and respawn

I believe I already have three good candidates. This does not mean that others are void... especially if no one else applies.

jaszypoo
11-24-2008, 12:19 AM
All your base are belong to BCG!

PS: Great GA OP and creative at it too!

odovo
11-24-2008, 09:19 AM
I want to apply for a inv, Know BCG for a long time, but never got the door to come in. why i want to join in BCG, Just because I'm the game fan all the time. Wish to share games and talk games with other guys in BCG.

Albo Da Kid
11-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Great giveaway. Good luck to the applicants and please mske the best of it.

kotya
11-24-2008, 09:53 PM
I would like to apply too.
I have been playing games for 22 years since my father bought me a Commodore 64 in 1986.

So I love games, even got myself a 8800GT couple of months ago (love it btw).

My all time favorite games are:

Early 90's
Sensible soccer
Civilization
Sim city

Late 90's
Heroes of might and magic
Warcraft
Command and Conquer red alert
Resident Evil

21th century
Half-life
Pro evolution soccer
Call of duty
Tekken
Gran turismo
Battlefield
Far cry

FX2908
11-24-2008, 10:06 PM
This guy loves HL, Civilization and R.E.

He deserves an opportunity. :P

Good luck to all who deserve.

kotya
11-25-2008, 01:11 AM
This guy loves HL, Civilization and R.E.

He deserves an opportunity. :P

Good luck to all who deserve.

thanks buddy :) lol

Night0wl
11-25-2008, 01:16 AM
He may deserve it, but unfortunately, he also took it upon himself to PM me, right before I was going to PM him.

Thus he couldn't stick to the very simple rules of this giveaway.

A shame, because I have been spending hours and hours playing the same games years back.

kotya
11-25-2008, 01:17 AM
He may deserve it, but unfortunately, he also took it upon himself to PM me, right before I was going to PM him.

A shame, because I have been spending hours and hours playing the same games years back.

I am not going to beg and satisfy your god complex.

But one thing. I am sorry that I couldnt see the first line of your post because I was too tired when i read. (and excited about the invitation).
So if i have seen it I would never ever pm you. just fyi

Night0wl
11-25-2008, 01:22 AM

I am not going to beg and satisfy your god complex.

But one thing. I am sorry that I couldnt see the first line of your post because I was too tired when i read. (and excited about the invitation).
So if i have seen it I would never ever pm you. just fyi

Wow you don't know shit. Does it seem like I'm doing this to gain reputation?

Do you see any BT Rep crap showing here?

Do you have any idea how fucking annoying it is when you decide to keep it as simple as humanly possible, while gaining maybe good members, to have people PM you, when you said specifically as the very first line in the thread to not do that?

kotya
11-25-2008, 01:24 AM
I am really but really sorry that I havent seen the first line because i worked 11 hours today.
I would never ever sent that pm if i have seen it.

again sorry that i've sent that message

PS.
Of course you are not doing it for reputation. You are sharing it which is very good.

What i am saying is does it really worth making someone sad ? or does it show that i am a bad person ?

pone44
11-25-2008, 01:28 AM
He is doing it for members of FST reputation, trying to find 10 good members that follow rules!

Rep points mean nothing!

sheriff 01
11-25-2008, 01:32 AM
I am really but really sorry that I havent seen the first line because i worked 11 hours today.
I would never ever sent that pm if i have seen it.

again sorry that i've sent that message

PS.
Of course you are not doing it for reputation. You are sharing it which is very good.

What i am saying is does it really worth making someone sad ? or does it show that i am a bad person ?

The rule of no PM's is put in place for a reason. I for one have used no PM's rule and instead of getting 200 pm's in a day i now only get 50 per day because there is always members who will never follow the rules set forth in the giveaway.

kotya
11-25-2008, 01:36 AM
of course I am aware of how stupid thing i did by not seeing it. But that shouldnt mean that i dont follow rules.

besides its just really sad.

"right before I was going to PM him."
this keeps echoing in my mind

Night0wl
11-25-2008, 01:38 AM
well after being told I need to feed my God complex, all sadness about not inviting you was gone just like that.

kotya
11-25-2008, 01:39 AM
well after being told I need to feed my God complex, all sadness about not inviting you was gone just like that.

I admit that was also a mistake. anger..

GXice
11-25-2008, 09:07 AM
I'd like to apply to BCG. I was a past member there earlier this year after being invited by a friend (this is the username I used there as well). Unfortunately, I lost my account for inactivity, mostly as a result of not being involved with gaming as much as I've always been.

Since then I've bought the 360 Pro Pack and I've been looking for a solid gaming tracker that specialises in 360 games to get back into the groove of things, as well as the usual PC and NDS ones as well.

I've been torrenting for a long time, so I know the ins and outs of how it works. I've also been a long time member on several high level trackers and I've got a new file server setup at home with a torrentbox running 24/7. As nobody seems to be interested in posting either ratio proofs of speeds, I've decided to do something different and include my uTorrent statistics.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/3659/capturejo1.jpg

I hope you consider me as a candidate. :) Cheers

Roooney
11-25-2008, 09:54 AM
Yeah, as long as my computer from 1999 can handle it!

No, Piratebay ruuuulz!

Sure, as long as H&R is allowed!

Yeah, I've been here too long. I hate this place. Good trading section though!

When I think about it, I kinda hate you too!

Can I have an invite?:happy:

(I was trying my best to get you to laugh, had to find a way to stand out from all the others. I love games, I hate piratebay and traders, I don't hate you nor FST and I would really like to ask for an invite:). Please feel free to PM me and get to know the real side of me)

jadonx
11-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Wow, what a great idea. I would absolutely love to be a part of the BCG community again! Next to my job and family, gaming is what I love.

1.) I guess I classify for the exception as my account was deleted because I didn't generate a keyword. I was actually seeding a torrent at the time. You can imagine how surprised I was since one day I was seeding and the next it said I couldn't connect. :shutup:

2. & 3.) I may be scum of the earth (depends who you ask :whistling), but definitely not when it comes to being a member of a tracker. I always maintain a good ratio and have never traded. I gave away all the sites that I didn't use.

4.) Definitly sure that we've never met. And, I guess that's a good thing too.

Thanks for the opportunity and I hope to become a member (again) of the best games tracker in the world!

My ratio screens are below. Not 20 of them, but pretty close.

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr261/jadonr/TrackerRatios.jpg

Night0wl
11-26-2008, 02:51 AM
@jadonx

Care to explain your stance on account giveaways? It really seems to me that you don't give a shit about whether you recieve/give an invite or an account.

-------

Anyways, I am slowly eliminating/accepting people to invite. there is still time as I haven't made my mind up on 10 yet. I would say around 5 are definitely getting an invite and a few more are undecided.

Think of this as a bump before bed.

Cabalo
11-26-2008, 04:12 AM
I would say around 5 are definitely getting an invite and a few more are undecided.

Think of this as a bump before bed.

You are being generous...

Night0wl
11-26-2008, 04:16 AM
Well I need 5 more, so bump was needed.

Cabalo
11-26-2008, 07:44 AM
i meant, that u already managed to get 5 good applications ;)

stoi
11-26-2008, 07:56 AM
I gave away all the sites that I didn't use.

and that is good because???

hbkwarez
11-26-2008, 08:33 AM
coz he already said "I didn't use"

net.Gh0st
11-26-2008, 08:56 AM
LOL ... well ... since you encourage being creative:

I've seen infected mushroom live twice!

I've seen simon posford 4 times ...

I've got good share ratios on Audio news, pro audio torrents AND deepbassnine[I donated as well] ...

umm ... I gave away 3 cigarettes to someone just because they asked for one.

hmm ... i have 2 pet cats , but neither of them is black [fuck!] ... wait , the kitten has some black in it, he looks like a white tiger ...

The first girl i ever kissed was black :)

I just modified my xbox! I need games! LOL

and i'm listening to an album by Mimosa called Hostilis and its really f$cking good :)

all the best
~ eric

ps. BT's Tori Amos remix "blue skies" = one of my all time favorites alongside the whole ESCM album :) + I'm a good person with good values and good taste in music , hook a brotha up lol

stoi
11-26-2008, 09:00 AM

SO? I will ask again, why is that a good thing.

Mera2008
11-26-2008, 09:20 AM
yes> I'm Heavy Gamer>
ya,i wanna get it i've some sources but not like BCG.
I promise to do my best.
i'm not so active because of my college.
SO i hope to get an invite for BCG
if you will choose me,please Pm me and i will send my ratio proofs to you>

Cabalo
11-26-2008, 03:59 PM

u seem to fail the whole point here.
would you agree on him when he says he did a good thing by giving away the trackers he didn't use ?

jadonx
11-26-2008, 04:34 PM
@jadonx

Care to explain your stance on account giveaways? It really seems to me that you don't give a shit about whether you recieve/give an invite or an account.

Sure. I'll be honest and tell you that when I first became a part of this community, I was a trader (trying to work my way up to some decent trackers). I never actually traded any accounts because soon after I was here I realized that if I wanted to get anywhere, I had to help others as well. So, right away I gave away all the accounts that I didn't use, to give others an opportunity to use the ones I wasn't. That was quite a while ago though. I've since learned from my mistakes, and have realized that it is better to let those kind of accounts become pruned and to either give invites or let new users sign up when those sites are open.

pone44
11-26-2008, 04:37 PM
Anyone who is in that position-has trackers they don't use, do not give the account away!

That is foul to whoever invited you and irresponsible. Talk to staff and whoever invited you to see what's best to do.

BTW @jadonx- giving invites away to just anyone is not a member of good standing either! :frusty:

u seem to fail the whole point here.
would you agree on him when he says he did a good thing by giving away the trackers he didn't use ?

KiNdZiUs
11-26-2008, 11:30 PM
WOW, nice giveaway. :)
I felt that I need BlackCats account a month ago or smth when all pack of new games showed up: COD5, NFS Undercover, FALLOUT 3, FarCry2 .. I was hunting all ISO rips and cracks all over the inet but ....
I'd love to apply, but as I was away for awhile from FST it would be not correct from my side. PPL will start to talk: collector, and this, and that.
So good luck to THE GAMES LOVERS :D

Night0wl
11-26-2008, 11:55 PM
PM me profile link to NB, that znik gave you. I want to see what kind of activity you have on the trackers you have. If you hide the stats, then change that before linking me.

Villalltheway
11-27-2008, 01:27 AM
Please can i have an invte? I will be very grateful if u can sort me out with an invite.
Hope to hear from you soon

p.s. according to this artile on this website writen by Eric Mcnally this should work -

http://www.helium.com/items/194893-how-to-persuade-someone-to-do-something-for-you

Night0wl
11-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Well I'll do a statement instead. If you provide sufficient proof (profile links to other trackers where you are a good member) through PM that you are a good user, then Eric Mcnally was right.

I would have sent this through PM, but thread was on page 3 now, and I still need between 1 and 3 more users.

bobabc
11-28-2008, 08:49 AM
I would really appreciate help getting back onto the greatest games site ever. I was on before but was removed due to inactivity. My sons xbox360 got the RROD and so I wasn't using the site for a while. I managed to get it working again and he would really appreciate some new games.

I have good speeds, This is on one cable modem. I have two on dual wan, with a third hooked up soon.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/363533617.png

I have a good ratio on pisexy. I upload until I can't no more.
http://e.imagehost.org/0886/pisexy.jpg

And most important my new BCG drive is empty and needs filling.
http://e.imagehost.org/0751/bcggames.jpg

It seems as though your just doing this to get good people onto the site and I certainly fall into that category. However if you're interested I'm willing to give someone a pisexy invite and 500gb to get them started.

DrOctagon
11-28-2008, 11:02 AM
Like bobabc, my Xbox got the dreaded 3RROD and died on me just under a year ago. I've finally got around to replacing it and flashing the drive again, now i've got a years worth of titles to catch up on! I did have an account on Blackcat where if memory serves me correct, i had a 1.3 ratio last time i checked, but it's disappeared due to inactivity which is a real wounder as i always maintained a good ratio there. I've provided links below to my profile on other sites so that you can't see that i'm not a leech. I only download things i need and spend most of my time uploading even though i only have a 3mb/1mb connection (the downside of moving from the UK to Spain)

To answer your questions:

Do you like to play games? Very much so.
Are you in need of a good source for games? Definately
Do you think could be a good member of Blackcats from the get go? Yes, the first thing i'll do is start seeding the 9 new releases that i have downloaded recently
Have you been a member here for a while and are you active here? I've been a member here for quite a while but i'm probably not the most active poster although i do read threads on a daily basis.

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7338/xboxskyfj3.gif

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3359/digitalhivetk4.gif

salahnasser
11-28-2008, 11:16 AM

yeeeees at least 2 hours a day

yes because i don't have spacial torrent site for games and i want to start with BCG
although i have many high level tracker so i know a lot about torrent

yes because i am a good member in all sites that i have ( if want proof tell me)

i have been member for not big time
i am really active those days

i want to add that i was trader before
but now i have changed and i don't trade no more
so please if want any thing to proof that i deserve it just tell me

Thepain
11-28-2008, 12:55 PM
i would like an invite
plz
i need a good source to download games
i play games all day long
and i think this is the best tracker for this goal
i can send to you proofs if you ask me to
THX

Night0wl
11-28-2008, 05:44 PM
I have found 10 people of which 8 are already invited, as unless something goes wrong with the last two, this GA is closed. The last two have been PMed, so if you didn't get a PM from me, you are not one of the 10.

I'm sorry for the ones that posted too late.

salahnasser
11-28-2008, 11:52 PM
I have found 10 people of which 8 are already invited, as unless something goes wrong with the last two, this GA is closed. The last two have been PMed, so if you didn't get a PM from me, you are not one of the 10.

I'm sorry for the ones that posted too late.
no problem m8
i hope i can find an invite soon

misteg
11-29-2008, 08:11 AM

You got my attention alright, but I didn't laugh. All that joke made me think is "hundreds and thousands of WHAT????"

And now I can't get it out of my head :shutup:

Realise my mistake. Hundred and thousands is the British equivalent of what folk in the US call sprinkles. Also Allsorts maybe something that folk outside the UK don't know about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liquorice_allsorts

I'll crawl back under my stone..

Night0wl
11-29-2008, 05:07 PM
All 10 have been invited. This GA if officially closed.

OH and better luck next time misteg. If all the ivitees are on their best behavior, who knows. Maybe stoi gives me 10 more.