PDA

View Full Version : Asking for free TL

alaakoura
11-23-2008, 12:49 AM
That will be very nice from u if u give me a free TL

Odin
11-23-2008, 01:44 AM
I think you have to req better then that. Its not seem that you realy want this. And for me its look litlebitt fishi. You have been in this game since 2006 and you still dont have TL? And you say "for free"? Have TL cost something?.Hmmm are you a trader?

flashback3r
11-23-2008, 01:46 AM
Oh, yeah. I will give you an invite so you can open an acc then trade it and the guy you traded with fu**s up.

What happens to me then... :pinch:

I think you have to req better then that. Its not seem that you realy want this. And for me its look litlebitt fishi. You have been in this game since 2006 and you still dont have TL?

That's the thing, I think he just want something he can trade later... Look at his rep.

(sorry if i sound judgmental and angry, I might be wrong here)

Motorhead
11-23-2008, 01:49 AM
good luck alaa for TL

pone44
11-23-2008, 02:20 AM
He Has a trading history but i can't tell if he has that site.?

I can't believe he would request and trade all the others except tl?

Maybe someone else do a check? I found nothing regarding him having a account there.

NOT saying that he has a acc there or that he does not! I really don't know.

bumrocks
11-23-2008, 03:16 AM
Yes, this is an amusing request and thread...It is traders like this that make so many of them look stupid. I've only seen a few, what appear to be intelligent traders. Yes I know that is an oxymoron...

johhn
11-23-2008, 07:54 AM
He Has a trading history but i can't tell if he has that site.?

I can't believe he would request and trade all the others except tl?

Maybe someone else do a check? I found nothing regarding him having a account there.

NOT saying that he has a acc there or that he does not! I really don't know.
additional, seems he got FSC, if I had FSC, I either had had TL before getting FSC or I wouldnt need TL in the first place.