PDA

View Full Version : 2mora I Start College

sum_sicko
09-08-2003, 11:07 PM
2mora i start college at Barnfield College in da UK

im taking a damn GNVQ Business and reference class

i think its going to be a total waste of time cause the last week i saw my class....

my class room is in a computer room, it is full of fuckin idiots who dont know how to work a computer and there are 2 cosovans in it......

and daaaaaaaaaaaamn did i think i was fuckin smart

some of the people hadnt even seen computers B4.....

WHAT THE FUCK???? A BUSINESS COURSE AND SOME PPL HADNT SEEN PCS B4

see last week also, i went in for a test thing (thats how i met my class)
it started at 10 am in the uk, i was l8 to the course and ended up there at 11:15

what u had to do, was point and click questions and answers.....there was a numeracy test and a litterature test, .,....... i finished both of these in 25 mins

the head of business had realised that in 25 mins i had finished everything and got the th highest results.... his words were

"my god, well done, u really are good at this, these people have been here since 10 am this morning" <_<

SO I COMPLETED BOTH MY TESTS IN 25 MINS AND PEOPLE WERE CARRYIN ON TILL BOUT 12PM

god how much i wish i could change my class

anyone else here going college 2mora or something (please god if u go barnfield help me)

lol this has to be the longest thing i think ive ever typed on this forum so ill stop now

cheers

Sicko

Dapadipz
09-08-2003, 11:09 PM
cunt b arsed to read it all but good luck

3rd gen noob
09-08-2003, 11:11 PM
if you want a challenge, go to uni

<_<

loz
09-08-2003, 11:13 PM
I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have fun....

sum_sicko
09-08-2003, 11:20 PM
lol hope fully form this crap experience im not going to uni

and i hope to have a wonderfull time at college :angry:

loz
09-08-2003, 11:21 PM
The first week at college IS boring, but once you get to know more people, get in to the routine it gets better....