PDA

View Full Version : Req. SCC invite

Shadow876
11-23-2008, 04:43 PM
I'm looking for an invite to this great tracker if someone is feeling generous enough to give me one let me know. If you need ratio proof and speedtest just ask.:)
Thanks.

#Palestinian#
11-23-2008, 05:15 PM
U can post ur speed test here , and then pple will see if they will become generous , I might be :)

Shadow876
11-23-2008, 05:31 PM
:) Here goes the speedtest :

http://www.speedtest.net/result/360934837.png (http://www.speedtest.net)

johhn
11-23-2008, 05:37 PM
unlimited scc invites for what power users,
just a headsup

vlada
11-23-2008, 05:41 PM
huh i trying to get there too but good luck mate

Magnum
11-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know what countries are banned on SCC?
P.S.I'm sorry for offtopic!

BluRossonero
11-23-2008, 05:52 PM
Does anyone know what countries are banned on SCC?
P.S.I'm sorry for offtopic!

Romania and Israel from what I know.

Magnum
11-23-2008, 05:55 PM
I heard unofficially that Romania has no problems!Can anyone confirm or refute this,please?

BluRossonero
11-23-2008, 06:04 PM
I heard unofficially that Romania has no problems!Can anyone confirm or refute this,please?

Some time ago when they changed their servers, they also temporary unbanned Romania, but after a while the ban came again. I hope that this time the ban is taken away forever. No country should be banned only because of some users.

Magnum
11-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Thank you for info!
Shadow876 I apologize for offtopic,again.

vlada
11-23-2008, 06:21 PM
hmm guys just want to help you but like i know one contry can have more isp and more ip ranges so if some isp from one country baned that dont means that all country is baned and i think this is off topic:D

h0r1a
11-23-2008, 06:31 PM

You can't log in with Romanian IP but you can download with Romanian IP with no problem.

Shadow876
11-23-2008, 06:46 PM
i am from canada so i don't think that would be a problem.

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 06:51 PM
Unless you are insanely obsessed with TV series pretimes, I assure you, you don't need it when you have both ScT and TL.

Shadow876
11-23-2008, 08:05 PM
yeah but atm i am looking for a good seedbox and i wish to have an scc account and maybe it's easier to seed on scc plus they have fast pretimes.

Night0wl
11-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Well I have had all three for a long time, and I use SCC less than all the others... as a matter of fact I only use it for things like South Park and How I Met Your Mother.

Aslo at one time or other, you will find yourself in a dilemma. You just have too many sites, but when that time comes, all of them will be hard to let go.

BTW I have best ratio on SCC of the three, but I have used TL and ScT many times more than I have used SCC. I think pretty much it cames down too how much you use them.

bumrocks
11-24-2008, 07:58 AM
yeah but atm i am looking for a good seedbox and i wish to have an scc account and maybe it's easier to seed on scc plus they have fast pretimes.

SCC and ScT are neck and neck as far as pre times...Who really cares about seconds let alone maybe a minute or two...You will have the same seed issue on it as ScT...and who ever has a seed issue at TL? Unless, you are a noob and on the 48 hour wait it is easy as hell there.

So, I am not convinced that SCC is really any use to you? By the reasons you give for why you want it, at least.

killercam101
11-24-2008, 08:10 AM
He wants it for curiosity and to feel l33t...give the guy scc and let him feel a sense of "oh all this shit is on Tl and sct"

Shadow876
11-24-2008, 03:56 PM
i've heard there is freeleech on scc

Di@monds
11-24-2008, 04:31 PM
i've heard there is freeleech on scc
and sct doenst have freeleech?

Shadow876
11-24-2008, 05:57 PM
sct have freeleech on packs without pretimes, all the rest cost 75% of size.

But anyway with scc i was just hoping to have a good addition to my actual favorite tracker, because each time i have a torrent i want to download i compare between my tracker where i can get out the most ratio for the number of leechers and then i make my choice. Ok because there is not always a lot of leechers for what you want at that specific time and especially if you don't have a seebox some places are harder to make the ratio, it takes longer to achieve but i always get there.

I don't want to argue all about this i was just simply hoping to get an invite, but it seem you guys believe i don't need it with what i already have ? maybe i shouldnt have shown what tracker i have in my signature, would have been less complicated.

So what is the point then, that everybody with tracker like mine still want to get FTN and any high level tracker, like you guys say if they have sct they don't need it right ?? because it's an 0-day tracker too and have almost the same pretimes so what's the point ?

hof
11-24-2008, 07:43 PM
sorry for off topic :(
Do you know how to obtain invites at SCC when already have an account there ?

Thanks,

Shadow876
11-24-2008, 07:46 PM
must be a power user i suppose and have a ratio above 1.05 something like that...but not sure.

#Palestinian#
11-24-2008, 09:02 PM
must be a power user i suppose and have a ratio above 1.05 something like that...but not sure.

well , that's not true .

i'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

i hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs :) .

Magnum
11-24-2008, 09:08 PM
2 accs?WOW you are illusionist man?Is against the rules i think!

well , that's not true .

I'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

I hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs :) .
:o

Shadow876
11-24-2008, 09:12 PM

well , that's not true .

i'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

i hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs :) .

sorry my mistake.

Indeed that would be very nice of you if you could give me one of yours :) anyway who need 2 accs at the same place :cool: that would be greatly appreciated. Let me know.

#Palestinian#
11-24-2008, 09:29 PM

well , that's not true .

I'm a scene power in 2 accs ( i have 2 ) but didn't got invites , they give invites when they want to , but there is no exact time or conditions to receive them .

I hope someone can help u , or i might give u one of my accs :) .

well , u should know after all of these rep points that pple make double treble, and many accs on the same site , for trading selling or other things .

and i do this to help pple , cause i'm retired from torrenting world , and can u see the acc in my signature ? it has been disabled due to helping others :happy: , and i'm proud of that :naughty: .

pone44
11-24-2008, 11:16 PM
What about the person who invited you?

That is just wrong to be proud of that!
:angry:

well , u should know after all of these rep points that pple make double treble, and many accs on the same site , for trading selling or other things .

and i do this to help pple , cause i'm retired from torrenting world , and can u see the acc in my signature ? it has been disabled due to helping others :happy: , and i'm proud of that :naughty: .

#Palestinian#
11-25-2008, 07:47 PM
well , i invited myself man , so don't be angry , i make sure that i won't hurt anyone , so don't teach me what should i do , but let me consider it as an advice ;) .

sheriff 01
11-25-2008, 08:00 PM
See pone 44 this is the type of shit that i am taking about when i speak of a member in good standing here. This member will never deserve a second chance because he has past the point of no return!
Palestinian your lack of respect for your intial inviter who invited you is disgusting and without reprieve. I advise you to stop with your displays of pathetic arrogance because it only validates the fact even more how retarded you really are.

#Palestinian#
11-25-2008, 08:11 PM
hey hey , can u read b4 posting ?????? :frusty:
i invited my self , as every trader do , and now i retired , and giving some of my accs for free to help pple , i don't use except tl , docs and bitme , so stop making urself the wise one here :pinch: .

See pone 44 this is the type of shit that i am taking about when i speak of a member in good standing here. This member will never deserve a second chance because he has past the point of no return!
Palestinian your lack of respect for your intial inviter who invited you is disgusting and without reprieve. I advise you to stop with your displays of pathetic arrogance because it only validates the fact even more how retarded you really are.

sheriff 01
11-25-2008, 08:12 PM
i invited my self , as every trader do , and now i retired , and giving some of my accs for free to help pple , i don't use except tl , docs and bitme , so stop making urself the wise one here :pinch: .

I said your initial inviter or can't you read jackass!

Di@monds
11-25-2008, 08:21 PM
To OP pls and close this, spammed too much

#Palestinian#
11-25-2008, 08:22 PM

I said your initial inviter or can't you read jackass!

well , what u know about the initial inviter ?:angry: do u think i got it from a giveaway something ?:frusty:

u think u are funny when u say "jackass" , i won't argue with u cause i don't have enough time for pple like u .

pone44
11-26-2008, 12:34 AM
OP

close this.

Palestinian is this member-two accounts-one disabled? So he says in his sig?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/giallorosso-168810

Shadow876
11-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Alright i still havent had an invite to scc and this thread is going nowhere so i close it.