PDA

View Full Version : A Special Request

jonciuca
11-23-2008, 06:32 PM
Hello all
l have been a member here for 1 year and make requsts for a couple of trackers but this one is different since i am going to ask for someone which is trustworthy deserve it and should already have an invite. If anyone feels like in name of friendship can offer an invite to ScT pm me and i will let you know who is the member.I would like that members that are not believe in my genuine request to retain of posting .Thank you for taking your time and really appreciate this great forum .

johhn
11-23-2008, 06:52 PM
I dont think this will work since there's always a really cost involved with sct invite, 12.5 - 20 euros ,some1 has to pay, dont get me wrong, when was the last time you gave that moeny to a total stranger for no reason ? if you are a sct member, why not invite your mate and let him pay for the official cost, fair and smooth.

ajsi
11-23-2008, 07:19 PM
there are always some great users which pay not small amount of cash for invites and give 'em to the total strangers. thank god for them. thank god sct handed out invites for free last xmas. let's hope they'll do the same this year :)

johhn
11-23-2008, 07:42 PM
there are always some great users which pay not small amount of cash for invites and give 'em to the total strangers. thank god for them. thank god sct handed out invites for free last xmas. let's hope they'll do the same this year :)
that's really good to know, what was the criteria for the invites last christmas ? I working on passing 1TB atm, hope to see more sct packs coming out.
I'd be happy enough to see a FL which hasnt happened for a long time.

ajsi
11-23-2008, 08:25 PM
lol, what more fl would you want. there is fl on packs and 75% of everything what has pretime counts. it couldn't get any easier.
i think userclasses with 250GB and above got invite last year but im really not sure... and what more, this year the xmas present will be the new design imo...

jonciuca
11-23-2008, 08:56 PM
I am not a member of SCT nor intersted in and if I was I did not ask for one .I know about the cost of invite as well as sometime you get for winning a competition .I know also some members here they do have invites,so this is me trying to get one in name of friendship.I try this the least I can do (no1 say it is going to get one but I am an optimist)

koko
11-24-2008, 12:53 AM
hope to get it

jonciuca
11-24-2008, 01:52 AM
it is not for me but i will pm you i dont want to give hope for nothing

gan.nez
11-24-2008, 01:55 AM
it is not for me but i will pm you i dont want to give hope for nothing

wtf the invite you are requesting is not for you??
u know that you are requestion SCT here

Night0wl
11-24-2008, 01:56 AM
lol, what more fl would you want. there is fl on packs and 75% of everything what has pretime counts. it couldn't get any easier.
i think userclasses with 250GB and above got invite last year but im really not sure... and what more, this year the xmas present will be the new design imo...

I got an invite last year with a little over 100GB up. Used it on a IRL friend, who turned out to be a really good invitee :)

bumrocks
11-24-2008, 05:56 AM
Why do we need to PM you if we want to know who it is for? Why the hell isn't he making his own request? Sounds super fishy to me?!

Cabalo
11-24-2008, 07:57 AM
guys, stay away from this thread.
asking sct for a friend... just donate 20€ and get him there, don't ask for other people that donated to pay him the entrance instead of you.
what you are doing here is trying to outsmart all users here.

what a silly beggar attitude.

/me throws jonciuca a 1€ coin and a piece of bread

killercam101
11-24-2008, 08:12 AM
ask sLAP he seems to like you ...he might also take a liking to your "friend" as well..bow chicky bow wow

jonciuca
11-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Why do we need to PM you if we want to know who it is for? Why the hell isn't he making his own request? Sounds super fishy to me?!
I like your attitude about friendship :frusty:

guys, stay away from this thread.
asking sct for a friend... just donate 20€ and get him there, don't ask for other people that donated to pay him the entrance instead of you.
what you are doing here is trying to outsmart all users here.

what a silly beggar attitude.

/me throws jonciuca a 1€ coin and a piece of bread
Thank you for reading my previous post and the intro that should give it to you all the answers:yup:.I try to outsmart all users here I am asking for
1€ coin and a piece of bread not for a sct invite I am not intersted to join.
You should be more friends oriented people and this I was afraid when I started this thread and this I ask people not being mean:fst: