PDA

View Full Version : bt trackers, like coffe shops

benficao
11-23-2008, 07:40 PM
I have been admiring, the bt scene, perhaps since 2005, and never did i thought, that one day there woudl be so many trackers.

They are like mushrooms, every day, 2 or more pop up , and smille at us, you need to be strong, not to register, and take a peek, :01: what is it all about?
no one cares about quality, anymore, they make them just for the fun, ....

Its more than proved, that this will never die, just like mirc, it might cold down a bit, but eventually, you will be there again, addicted like in the old days.

so, my question is? can we make an economy of the p2p?
or is it one allready?

if we look at some trackers, the money the make everymonth, more than covers the expenses, isint this a little wrong?

Isint the p2p world supposed to proffit free? :whistling

just saying, i would change one or 2 things, or maybe not.

thanks everyone for all te amazing trackers . :)

Cabalo
11-23-2008, 08:55 PM
u seem to know little about the torrenting world, especially since your last iTS comment, i lol'd hard.

P2P world is supposed to be free, but it has costs. and they should be shared amongst each trackers users, not exclusively to the administration. If some months it has profit, why not? don't they invest their time and risk their money in the beginning ? Don't they risk their asses being sysops? Having an idea shouldn't be rewarded?
if u can't understand this, go back to emule.

phosphors
11-23-2008, 09:04 PM
u seem to know little about the torrenting world, especially since your last iTS comment, i lol'd hard.

P2P world is supposed to be free, but it has costs. and they should be shared amongst each trackers users, not exclusively to the administration. If some months it has profit, why not? don't they invest their time and risk their money in the beginning ? Don't they risk their asses being sysops? Having an idea shouldn't be rewarded?

All you did was prove his point, p2p is all about the moonieees.

stoi
11-23-2008, 09:07 PM

All you did was prove his point, p2p is all about the moonieees.

No its not.

I ran BCG for 2 1/2 years and got 1 donation in that time. (£20)

If i was just in it for the cash, i would have jacked it in a long time ago, thats for sure.

ajsi
11-23-2008, 09:08 PM

So you just proved his point, p2p is all about the money for everyone, saying its supposed to be free is naive bullshit.it is free, as a user, you DON'T have to pay anything for it.

phosphors
11-23-2008, 09:11 PM
So you just proved his point, p2p is all about the money for everyone, saying its supposed to be free is naive bullshit.it is free, as a user, you DON'T have to pay anything for it.

It is definitely not free, you basically buy download credit with your upload, and often it actually costs.......and nevermind pay2leech and shit like that...

sheriff 01
11-23-2008, 09:12 PM
I will always remember what mommy and daddy told me as a little boy.
"Son nothing in life is free, if it appears to be free it is an illusion because sooner or later there will be a price!"

chincha´s
11-23-2008, 09:27 PM
it is free, as a user, you DON'T have to pay anything for it.

It is definitely not free, you basically buy download credit with your upload, and often it actually costs.......and nevermind pay2leech and shit like that...
:yup:
wise words, is unfortunately our system
unfortunately so is our world:(

ajsi
11-23-2008, 09:30 PM
it is free, as a user, you DON'T have to pay anything for it.

you are not forced to donate to site, you are not forced to buy a seedbox, you are not forced to pay for it at all. the only thing you are forced to pay for is the internet connection...

Sonnentier
11-23-2008, 10:00 PM
the only thing you are forced to pay for is the internet connection...

Even here I wouldn't say you are "forced", it's up to you if or how you get access :P

wiseD
11-23-2008, 10:27 PM
That's where ratio-free trackers come in.

Sonnentier
11-23-2008, 10:31 PM
That's where ratio-free trackers come in.
you need credit so someone will give you an invite

stoi
11-23-2008, 10:55 PM
If no one uploaded, then no one can download.

its not that you have to pay for it, but if no one Uploaded, all the downloaders would be fucked wouldnt they.

IDIOT.

11-24-2008, 01:52 AM
i think your ignorant to the fact that if some of these sites didnt receive donations from there users some would be forced to shut down against there own will due to lack of personal income for some owners

me personally i think torrent sites deserve donations for the sheer fact that they put there asses on the line by starting the site and building the community you lounge in and share from

when i set up my bank account later this month i will be donating to my favourite BT sites , for pay2leech ? NO for vip ? NO but for the fact i enjoy the service they provide me