PDA

View Full Version : Spotify Invites (2)

bumrocks
11-24-2008, 05:32 AM
Because it is not a tracker I am willing to give away a couple invites...

Tell me why you want it. Tell me a funny joke. Forget it if you are a trader (I will check your background).

I will give away in the next couple days! :cool:

Given to:

1) Funkin'
2) rytheguy
3) crooked
4) simcha
5) etrade

I will PM the "winners" when I need their email...Otherwise no need to PM me!

Edit: Adding 3 more invite to the mix for a total of 5 being given away...

Magnum
11-24-2008, 05:52 AM
WOW.Nice giveway my friend.Be sure you invite who must ;)

Peanut
11-24-2008, 06:40 AM
WOW.Nice giveway my friend.Be sure you invite who must ;)
:naughty::naughty:

John1988
11-24-2008, 07:45 AM
bumrocks nice giveaway :)
and good luck choosing the right people who will really use it ;)

bumrocks
11-24-2008, 07:50 AM

I gave them away here in part due to you having the same covered in our special little place on the net...:naughty:

I'll have you know...I've been considering your request there...I'm about ready to help! Look for a PM in the near future!

John1988
11-24-2008, 07:57 AM

I gave them away here in part due to you having the same covered in our special little place on the net...:naughty:

I'll have you know...I've been considering your request there...I'm about ready to help! Look for a PM in the near future!

yeah that lovely little place... http://i35.tinypic.com/2epj5du.jpg
thnx for considering me :D :naughty::naughty::01:

bassam12
11-24-2008, 08:35 AM
can i apply for an invite i ant it as i love music specially trance and hiphop and i have about 34 of music on my hdd and i am stop trading

tree_for
11-24-2008, 08:51 AM
can i get one? if i'm good enough pls buzz me!

Disme
11-24-2008, 08:59 AM
i am stop trading

I am thinking you won't get 1 :shifty:

hassaan
11-24-2008, 09:10 AM
Nice giveaway bumrocks!!

bumrocks
11-24-2008, 09:26 AM
Is it my imagination or is there no jokes in this thread...

And let me clarify...Even though you may have "quit", "retired", or saw the error of your ways...Whatever the reason. No need to apply if you ever traded. It won't go to you.

I guess I'll post the first joke...Being that it has a title the same as a tracker site...

Smoking In The Rain

Two old ladies were waiting for a bus and one of them was smoking a cigarette. It started to rain, so the old lady reached into her purse, took out a condom, cut off the tip and slipped it over her cigarette and continued to smoke.

Her friend saw this and said, “Hey that's a good idea! But, what is that thing you put over your cigarette?”

The other old lady said,”It's a condom.”

“A condom? Where do you get those?”

The lady with the cigarette told her friend that you could purchase condoms at the pharmacy. When the two old ladies arrived downtown, the old lady with all the
questions went into the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist if he sold condoms. The pharmacist said yes, but looked a little surprised that this old woman was interested in condoms, so he asked her, “What size do you want?”

The old lady thought for a minute and said, “One that will fit a Camel.”

btw...I think the joke is better than the site imo...

scrabby
11-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Hi,
I want a spotify invite :p
I like all types of music, but i prefer the music from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and i know that spotify its rich on this decades :)

Joke time :D

The joy of vhristmas cards

A woman walks into the Post Office to buy stamps for her Christmas cards.

"What denomination?" asks the clerk.

"Oh, good heavens! Have we come to this?" said the woman. "Well, give me 50 Baptist and 50 Catholic and one Methodist."

Sorry for my english :p
Good luck forr all ;)

bebytza
11-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Hi!! I would like a'n invite...I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community..If u need proof's PM ME..

Funny

There was this woman who was desperate to meet a companion. She went to single bars, singles dances etc., but she could never meet anyone who would go on a date with her, much less sleep with her. So in her desperation she went to see a sex doctor, named Dr. Chang.

She asked Dr. Chang, "Doctor, please help me find out what's wrong with me!"

So Dr. Chang said, "Take off all yur cwothes."

So she did.

Then he said, "Now, get on yur hands and knees and crawl wreal fas away from me, ten craw wreal fas back to me."

So the young lady did.

Dr. Chang looked at her said, "You got wreal bad case of Zachary disease."

The lady asked, "What's that?"

Dr. Chang replied, "That's wen yur face lok zachary like yur ass".

slymester
11-24-2008, 11:58 AM
Because it is not a tracker I am willing to give away a couple invites...

I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community.:whistling

Magnum
11-24-2008, 12:04 PM
I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community.:whistling
Pwned! :D
Most write like robots, not to read what one writes an open topic :blink:

John1988
11-24-2008, 01:25 PM
great community..

omg you got to be kidding me :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

Di@monds
11-24-2008, 01:32 PM
Damn bot xD

bebytza
11-24-2008, 01:38 PM
U are Bot...somebody told me that..

mshassy
11-24-2008, 01:41 PM
great giveaway
keep it up~

Tokeman
11-24-2008, 04:36 PM
Free joke below (no invite needed now):

A man came home from work and found his three children outside, still
in their pajamas, playing in the mud, with empty food boxes and 20
wrappers strewn all around the front yard.

The door of his wife's car was open, and so the front door to the house
and there was no sign of the 20lb dog. Proceeding into the entry, he found
an even bigger mess. A lamp had been knocked over, and the throw rug
was wadded against one wall.

In the front room the TV was loudly blaring a cartoon channel, and the
family room was strewn with toys and various items of clothing.

In the kitchen, dishes filled the sink, breakfast food was spilled on
the counter, the fridge door was open wide, dog food was spilled on the
floor a broken glass lay under the table, and a small pile of sand was
spread by the back door.

He quickly headed up the stairs, stepping over toys and more piles of
clothes, looking for his wife. He was worried she might be ill, or that
something serious had happened.

He was met with a small trickle of water as it made its way out the
bathroom door.

As he peered inside he found wet towels, scummy soap and more toys
strewn over the floor.

Miles of toilet paper lay in a heap and toothpaste had been smeared over
the mirror and walls.

As he rushed to the bedroom, he found his wife still curled up in the
bed in her pajamas, reading a novel.

She looked up at him, smiled, and asked how his day went.

He looked at her bewildered and asked, 'What happened here today?'

She again smiled and answered, 'You know every day when you come home
from work and you ask me what in the world I do all day?'

'Yes,' was his incredulous reply.

She answered, 'Well, today I didn't do it.'

aysomc
11-24-2008, 06:22 PM
should i hijack this thread as well and give spotify away via YOUR thread again...

such is the life of a pirate. :P

Tokeman
11-24-2008, 06:58 PM
should i hijack this thread as well and give spotify away via YOUR thread again...

Arrrrr matey

I got my invite through this thread here, but not from the OP :whistling

Spread the love :yup:

bumrocks
11-25-2008, 02:04 AM

I always saw your name here and liked your posts! You bastard! How come you never said anything homie!

Back to subject...Okay, there has been a few requests but only one really followed the rules...After reading his 24 posts it is evident that he is simply here for the taking...

So....Still looking for people worthy and and they are still both available...

Cabalo
11-25-2008, 02:10 AM
Hi!! I would like a'n invite...I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community..If u need proof's PM ME..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
http://b.magmypic.com/uploads/5/24/5241bdde0308284130a2c1934295ae9a_MORON_sm.jpg

do never invite this user to any tracker. with this post it needs not any other explanation.

Funkin'
11-25-2008, 03:12 AM
Nice giveaway bumrocks. I tried getting an invite from some blog, but the guy ran out of invites.

But anyways, I want to get a Spotify invite because the people that are using it, seem to absolutely love it. I keep reading the word "amazing" when it comes to this service. I am a huge music fan. Pedro's being my favorite site. I"m not sure if this site offers lossless music, I haven't read anything on that. But I have read that you get your mp3's in excellent bitrates(also read that the OGG format is used also, which I like way more than the mp3 format). So I will definitely get some great use out of this service.

Here's a stupid, but kind of funny, joke my girlfriend told me the other day.

A guy is pumping gas into his car. He overfills the tank and the gas spills all over his arm. He then hops into his car and drives away, and also light up a cigar. He gets his cigar to close to his arm so his arm catches on fire. In panic the guy starts waving his flaming arm out his driver window trying to put the fire out. A cop then pulls him over. While the driver is still on fire and in pain, the cop asks him if he knew why he pulled him over. The driver says no. The cop answers because of your use of a firearm.

Lame and stupid...I know. But it's all I can think of right now.

Anyways. I know I don't have to tell you, but make sure to give these invites to the right people.

respawn40
11-25-2008, 03:19 AM
Ima go ahead and give a joke anyways (already have Spotify), because I have nothing better to be doing at the moment :D
This might be very old, but I like it >.>

I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing. I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.

FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed.

Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me." I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear... "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." >She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep. The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her.

We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit.

We went onto the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you...she was so excited.

She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."

She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear, >let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled WHAT???!!!"

I then said "honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.

Cabalo
11-25-2008, 03:21 AM
Nice giveaway bumrocks. I tried getting an invite from some blog, but the guy ran out of invites.

But anyways, I want to get a Spotify invite because the people that are using it, seem to absolutely love it. I keep reading the word "amazing" when it comes to this service. I am a huge music fan. Pedro's being my favorite site. I"m not sure if this site offers lossless music, I haven't read anything on that. But I have read that you get your mp3's in excellent bitrates(also read that the OGG format is used also, which I like way more than the mp3 format). So I will definitely get some great use out of this service.

Here's a stupid, but kind of funny, joke my girlfriend told me the other day.

A guy is pumping gas into his car. He overfills the tank and the gas spills all over his arm. He then hops into his car and drives away, and also light up a cigar. He gets his cigar to close to his arm so his arm catches on fire. In panic the guy starts waving his flaming arm out his driver window trying to put the fire out. A cop then pulls him over. While the driver is still on fire and in pain, the cop asks him if he knew why he pulled him over. The driver says no. The cop answers because of your use of a firearm.

Lame and stupid...I know. But it's all I can think of right now.

Anyways. I know I don't have to tell you, but make sure to give these invites to the right people.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bumrocks
11-25-2008, 03:27 AM
Damn dude! That was a sucky joke! But I know and like you. Besides I know you dig the music thing!

Invite Sent...It just so happens I know your email addy, too!

Enjoy!

And for those that don't know. It is only available in certain countries. Therefore you need to sign up via a proxy such as...

http://2proxy.info/

And use a UK postal code such as DE22 3FS

Funkin'
11-25-2008, 03:40 AM
Wow, that was fast. Thank you bumrocks! You know that I appreciate this. :)

jaszypoo
11-25-2008, 06:38 AM
Aww, spotify's a no-go yet in Canada.

killercam101
11-25-2008, 06:50 AM

That's why you use a proxy :yup:

and bumrocks.. :lol: (sorry didn't paste a joke)

kukushka
11-25-2008, 06:53 AM
with a minimal effort it's a yes-yes for anybody anywhere

ps i can confirm, the tracker is awesome and community is great, keep applying, guys :D

gold24
11-25-2008, 07:54 AM
can i apply to get the invite i heard great things about this site differnt kind of site:)
hopefully u can help me out

bumrocks
11-25-2008, 10:43 AM
can i apply to get the invite i heard great things about this site differnt kind of site:)
hopefully u can help me out

Read the rules...No joke...No invite...

This thread has some classic shizzle in it...Here is one you can't see. A PM I received (actually twice from same guy...)

for 1 Spotify inv i offer 1 RS acc for 30 days

Why the hell didn't you just leave a joke in the thread and ask for one? The answer is a big no...I have a bunch of invites...You might have got one but apparently you did not read my post very well!

plz?!

MiNiMAL
11-25-2008, 11:08 AM
I want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community.

John1988
11-25-2008, 11:14 AM
i want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community.

fail!!!

Disme
11-25-2008, 11:28 AM
i want spotify beacause is a nice tracker and a great community.

fail!!!

I think (or at least I hope) he meant it as a joke :happy:

odovo
11-25-2008, 11:28 AM
nice giveaway. may be i'm the lucky guy???? lol

jaszypoo
11-25-2008, 02:22 PM

That's why you use a proxy :yup:

and bumrocks.. :lol: (sorry didn't paste a joke)

*facepalm* So thats how most folks are getting in on it. Gah. Thank you very much for this information. :P (Sorry if this bump/reply is irrelevant to this topic)

pr1nz3
11-25-2008, 02:35 PM
fail!!!

I think (or at least I hope) he meant it as a joke :happy:

lol:lol:

El Jeffe
11-25-2008, 02:36 PM
I would like to apply for the spotify invite. The oly reason why I want his invite is, because music is my life. I heard so much good things about spotify and I also have a big collection of FLAC albums that I could share (in case it's not alredy on spotify) I don't need hd movies, games, etc...but I need music. Not crapy format music...really good sorted music. So that's the reason, why I would like this invite.

bumrocks
11-25-2008, 04:45 PM
I would like to apply for the spotify invite. The oly reason why I want his invite is, because music is my life. I heard so much good things about spotify and I also have a big collection of FLAC albums that I could share (in case it's not alredy on spotify) I don't need hd movies, games, etc...but I need music. Not crapy format music...really good sorted music. So that's the reason, why I would like this invite.

Dude! I like your post and will give you an invite if all checks out BUT read the rules! You haven't even read the first post have you!? Post a joke so we can all have a good laugh with you and not at you!

Castronaut
11-25-2008, 04:48 PM
Instead of copy and pasting a joke, how about I guide you to the awesome side of comedy? :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2491LucLa1g Mitch Hedberg. Best stand up ever!

rytheguy
11-25-2008, 06:44 PM
A man gets home, screeches his car into the driveway, runs into the house, slams the door and shouts at the top of his lungs, "Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!"

The wife says, "Oh my god! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?"

The husband yells back, "It doesn't matter. Just get the hell out!"

I'd like to check this site out, sounds pretty cool from what I've read!

crooked
11-25-2008, 09:33 PM
Hi, I also want to apply for a spotify invite.
I think that this is a gread new system and I want to be a part of it, if you allow me to be a part of it. ;)
I'm a musician myself and I'm spending my whole day with music. Playin myself or just listen to music.. So I listen to a great spectrum of music, not only 1 genre.
It's important for me to discover new music.

If you could give me an invite, I would be very thankful.

And what shouldn't miss in my post:

The JOKE!

Here you go, like it or not:

A girl goes into the doctor's office for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, the doctor notices a red ''H'' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Harvard and he''s so proud of it he never takes off his Harvard sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a blue ''Y'' on her chest. "How did you get that mark on your chest?" asks the doctor. "Oh, my boyfriend went to Yale and he''s so proud of it that he never takes off his Yale sweatshirt, even when we make love," she replies.

A couple of days later, another girl comes in for a checkup. As she takes off her blouse, he notices a green ''M'' on her chest. "Do you have a boyfriend at Michigan?" asks the doctor. "No, but I have a girlfriend at Wisconsin, Why do you ask?"

So..at the end... I'm takin a deep breath

http://666kb.com/i/b456o3n9scqltpclw.jpg

and wait if you will PM me. :)

Greetings

crooked

simcha
11-26-2008, 12:40 AM
Yesterday when i got home i let my dog out in the garden as usual so i could relax a bit before taking him out for a walk. He usual stays outside a good 30 minutes but today i heard barking just after 5 minutes so i went to the porch door to see if something was wrong.
When i opened the door my dog stood there with the neighbours rabbit in its jaws all bloody and dirty! PANIC! took the rabbit inside cleaned it of in the tub (i knew i had about 20 minutes before my neighbours got home) went outside and but the rabbit back in its cage and ran home and stayed inside rest of the day...
This morning i hurried out to my car tryin to avoid any confrontation with my neigbours (the father in the house leaves about the sametime as i do), but there he stood just about to get in his car i stooped, said hi.
"hey jake!" he said(my name is jake)
"yeah" i replied
"did you see anybody in my garden yesterday?"
"no, why you asking? everything allright?"
"yeah im fine, the girls were abit scared last night.."
im thinkin shit!shit!shit!
"how come?"
"you know our rabbit? it died about 2 weeks ago so we burried it but last night when we was having dinner it was sitting in its cage all cleaned up...
i made an excuse and said i was in a hurry and went off to work were i told everybody at lunch and had the whole building laughing for about 2 hours straight!
/jrm

reason: mine laptop got stolen and right now i dont have the time to download music, holiday working scheduele(?) starts monday....

bumrocks
11-26-2008, 01:43 AM
PMs sent to a couple people...Got some more so thread will remain open...

bumrocks
11-26-2008, 06:03 PM
2 Invites left!

joni22
11-26-2008, 06:23 PM
I need it because I am a trance addict and I like to download the best tracks.
I would like to try it out and it is very helpful that it has no ratio.

simcha
11-26-2008, 10:12 PM
okay, i will try with one more:

What's the difference between a blonde and a porsche?

You don't let your friends borrow the porsche....:D

reason:same as mine last, would appreciete it!

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 12:01 AM

OMFG !! u have no idea what we are talking about. at least read in advance to not look so ignorant.

lostdemon
11-27-2008, 01:23 AM
A few of the jokes in this thread were alright.

Here is one you may like. I couldn't stop laughing when I first read it.

A radio station was running a competition – words that weren’t in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.

DJ: “96 FM here, what’s your name?”

Caller: “Hi, my name’s Dave.”

DJ: “Dave, what’s your word?”

Caller: “Goan... spelt G-O-A-N pronounced ‘go-an’.”

DJ: “You are correct, Dave, ‘goan’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”

Caller: “Goan fuck yourself!”

The DJ cut the caller off and took other calls, all unsuccessful until:

DJ: “96 FM, what’s your name?”

Caller: “Hi, me name’s Jeff.”

DJ: “Jeff, what’s your word?”

Caller: “Smee, spelt S-M-E-E, pronounced ‘smee’.”

DJ: “You are correct, Jeff, ‘smee’ is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?”

Caller: “Smee again! Goan fuck yourself!”?

bumrocks
11-27-2008, 03:33 AM
lostdemon, did you want an invite?

I still have 1 more for this giveaway and still have 20 more invites left after that...

I'll do another giveaway after this one is done, probably.

aysomc
11-27-2008, 03:41 AM
lostdemon, did you want an invite?

I still have 1 more for this giveaway and still have 20 more invites left after that...

I'll do another giveaway after this one is done, probably.

ROFL, i just invited him. <3

let me say it again... I STEAL SHIT. :P

bumrocks
11-27-2008, 03:46 AM
Such is the pirates life...

joni22
11-27-2008, 04:03 AM

OMFG !! u have no idea what we are talking about. at least read in advance to not look so ignorant.

I know what are you talking about!
This software has no ratio, and it has a huge database of music.
Those are my reasons!

bumrocks
11-27-2008, 04:13 AM

Your request is horrible because it appears that you have no idea what Spotify is. First there is nothing for you to download and second just mentioning the word ratio (whatever your context) with Spotify is plain silly.

Last, you disqualified yourself by not reading the rules and posting a joke for everyone to read.

Sorry!

joni22
11-27-2008, 04:15 AM

Your request is horrible because it appears that you have no idea what Spotify is. First there is nothing for you to download and second just mentioning the word ratio (whatever your context) with Spotify is plain silly.

Last, you disqualified yourself by not reading the rules and posting a joke for everyone to read.

Sorry!
OK :dabs::(

lostdemon
11-27-2008, 04:22 AM
Aysomc gave me an invite. Thanks

I'm enjoying it right now I really like it but I know my girlfriend will like it even more.

bumrocks
11-28-2008, 05:37 AM
One more to give away...Any takers?

Cabalo
11-28-2008, 06:46 AM

I know what are you talking about!
This software has no ratio, and it has a huge database of music.
Those are my reasons!

apparently you were wrong.

one tip for you: when you ask for something, at least try to know what you ask for in advance. it's not that hard. otherwise you risk look silly.

etrade
11-28-2008, 10:39 AM
wow amazing :),
can i pls join the nice list !
thanks in advance
http://www.speedtest.net/result/363567618.png (http://www.speedtest.net)
elektronik : http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elektoronikzx9.jpg
st: http://img211.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stqs4.jpg