PDA

View Full Version : blackcats-games

vlada
11-24-2008, 04:42 PM
hi guys can someone give me url of this site i realy cant find it or pm me tnk:D

ghurka
11-24-2008, 06:27 PM
If you're not a member you don't need the url as there is nothing for you to to see there.

cinephilia
11-24-2008, 07:16 PM
yeah, no need to know the url if you're not member there...

Tokeman
11-24-2008, 07:41 PM
http://www.blackcats-games.net/

Really guys, hiding a url that is listed multiple times on this site:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-list-private-and-public-bittorrent-sites-142471/?

Wont do you any good if your not a member though, and if you are, you should have it already.

phosphors
11-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Yeah you guys are retarded, stop pretending black-cats is some super-secret tracker..it ain't even worth much.

piratebot
11-24-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.blackcats-games.net/

Really guys, hiding a url that is listed multiple times on this site:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-list-private-and-public-bittorrent-sites-142471/?

Wont do you any good if your not a member though, and if you are, you should have it already.
nooo, that's a hard drive company lol give him the real url.

H&K
11-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah you guys are retarded, stop pretending black-cats is some super-secret tracker..it ain't even worth much.

Sounds like the mindset of a trader...nice :pinch:

stoi
11-24-2008, 09:25 PM

The whole point is I do not want it to be worth anything, even TPB is worth more than BCG.

again, and this is twice i have called you this

Fucking Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

Rigel9
11-24-2008, 10:47 PM
fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!

qft

vlada
11-24-2008, 10:51 PM
i wanted real url becouse i was member in past there and just wanted to check is my acount is still working

stoi
11-24-2008, 10:52 PM
what is/was your username

Funkin'
11-25-2008, 02:22 AM

Right...they are retarded.:rolleyes:

Albo Da Kid
11-25-2008, 02:51 AM

That's not the point. There are reasons the Blackcats staff wants it to stay hidden. Trust me they would not go through all this trouble for nothing.

Cabalo
11-25-2008, 03:19 AM
i wanted real url becouse i was member in past there and just wanted to check is my acount is still working

i bet 15:1 you no longer have an account there.

slambaz2
11-30-2008, 08:26 PM
Has the url been changed? I used to be a member there too, but I just thought that the site has been shut down. Last thing I remember is that there was some trouble and a member that had all the site code went mia, and then not long after, the site went away. I mean I made my keyword, kept a great ratio (well above 1.5 so I guess good ratio), and everything, did I miss something? An email of url change?

Nevermind, my account has been deleted I guess. If only I had known about how to get into the site. Oh well maybe luck will shine down on me later and I will get an invite or something, but I wont be holding my breath.

If it matters, my username was slambaz2 on blackcats (same as the one here)

yankeezfan1
11-30-2008, 08:42 PM
jeez, you have the full name of the tracker, just fucking google it. Its bound to be the first one -_-

jbloggs
11-30-2008, 09:22 PM
It is the real url, If you never created your keyword or if you don't know what I'm talking about then your account was deleted

ghurka
11-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Has the url been changed? I used to be a member there too, but I just thought that the site has been shut down. Last thing I remember is that there was some trouble and a member that had all the site code went mia, and then not long after, the site went away. I mean I made my keyword, kept a great ratio (well above 1.5 so I guess good ratio), and everything, did I miss something? An email of url change?

Nevermind, my account has been deleted I guess. If only I had known about how to get into the site. Oh well maybe luck will shine down on me later and I will get an invite or something, but I wont be holding my breath.

If it matters, my username was slambaz2 on blackcats (same as the one here)As jbloggs said the url hasn't changed. It's that way now so the keyword can be used. There's no user there by the name of slambaz2 so I would guess that your account got deleted through natural wastage as happens on most sites if you don't login.

slambaz2
12-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Is there a way to get back on the site? Open registrations, invites anything?

H&K
12-01-2008, 04:24 PM
There are now referrals slambaz2. Same as invites but what you do has ramifications for your inviter, therefore they are much less likely to be given away freely.

johhn
12-01-2008, 05:45 PM
BCG site new update.
Dec-01-08 - December Gift - (stoi)
Saying as though its December, and its our Birthday soon (6th) and Xmas (and we have bog all else planned tbh lol), I have give everyone that is a user or above 1 referral. (you did not need the badge of honour)
we now have 60,000 referrals in the system, so what are you waiting for, go and get some good members in here.
Its not much, but we are getting the trophy table sorted, which was supposed to be our Birthday Gift to you, but it is taking a lot more coding than we foreen, and we have let everyone upload, make and fill requests, so that is your Birthday gift to us, get uploading torrents and that will be fine by us.
===============================================================

dal006
12-01-2008, 05:53 PM
can you check if i still have a account i keep trying my password but its not working on the site

ghurka
12-01-2008, 06:56 PM
can you check if i still have a account i keep trying my password but its not working on the siteIf it's the same username as here then your account is still there.

To get a new password you have to follow a set procedure. On the new fake page type recover in the Search box (do not click on submit). Another box should then miraculously appear at the bottom for you to enter your email address. Put your email in there and submit. Then follow the instructions that are sent to you.