PDA

View Full Version : Spotify Giveaway

guitarhero
11-24-2008, 05:35 PM
Just convince me you love music. Traders, don`t post please.

( I`m not very familiar with traders arround, so if anyone knows a trader applied, please warn me ! )

Also, please don-t PM me, as I hate that. Thanx.

Good luck! The number of invites depends on the users that deserve one.
/GH

Omara
11-24-2008, 05:55 PM
i hope to find one

i don't like asking for traders not to share

this forums is for traders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if u wouldn't like to send me the invite it's up to u

but i wanted to say that i hate this word: "Traders, don`t post please"

Roooney
11-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Edit: Got it from another fantastic member. Thanks!

tyblos
11-24-2008, 06:12 PM
i heard about spotify too .... and i m music addict ( i like all kinds of music .. but i love electronic music most) im always with my mp3 player listening the lasts songs ... music is good because cleans my mind of my problems

im a person of word ... you can trust me for sure :)

guitarhero
11-24-2008, 06:42 PM
i hope to find one
this forums is for traders !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, if the forum is full with traders, it doesn`t mean that the forum is for traders.
(Trader)Guys, you just don`t get the point of this. Traders have a bad point of view about what does the torrent world mean..most of them just want to get in every tracker(especially in high levels ofc)and then give them for higher lvl invites, and so on..
And also, traders don`t know what a community means and can`t respect a community. If they would respect a community, they wouldn`t trade their accounts..

So, i`m sorry but i can`t invite you. I don`t trust even in those "non-traders" who i don`t know well, but if you are a known trader, it`s pretty dirty .. i can`t trust a trader.

imlgl
11-24-2008, 07:09 PM
can i have an invite please.
i love music used to be a dj and iv got over 200 albums of various music and got loads on my phone, never been in a proper music tracker and would feel very priveliged if i had an invite.

Chris.

cobymmm
11-24-2008, 07:11 PM
hi men, can i have one invite please, im good user and i giveaways my invites too!

thanks and have good day :rolleyes:

bangang
11-24-2008, 07:28 PM
Hey,

Spotify looks like an interesting service. So I would love to try it out. I've been playing the piano for about 17 years. I now also play guitar, didgeridoo, synths, djembe, accordion & harmonica. I make songs on the PC too. That - and my music collection of about 800 gigs - should give you a pretty good idea of what music means to me.

I know I haven't got so much posts in my year at FST, but I hope that won't hold you back.

Cheers,
Bangang.

bebytza
11-24-2008, 07:42 PM
Can i have?

guitarhero
11-24-2008, 07:49 PM
hi men, can i have one invite please, im good user and i giveaways my invites too!

You have some "scammer" and "scammer gay" comments in your rep, so i don`t know what to think ...

@ tyblos, PM me your mail.
@ imlgl, PM me a screenshot of your 2000 albums and a mail address too.
@ bangang, PM me some screenshots of your music :) Maybe a track made by you... and a mail address ;)

and 1 invite sent to bebytza

Still available invites.

zd0d
11-24-2008, 07:54 PM
What can I say? I love music. :D I'm rebuilding my collection after a HD failure, so my collection stands at about 80 albums, including some comedy. Despite the lack of music, I've listened to over 200 new bands in the past month (I can show you my last.fm, which I use to log music if you want)... and always looking for more and to recommend bands I know to people

:D

Magnum
11-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Can i have?
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o170/Ropero_2006/ScreenShot009.jpg
Maybe not!

bebytza
11-24-2008, 07:59 PM
What is your business?....u looking at the time ? is on 12-2007 and 11-2007 is a long time i don't trade anymore...what do u don't understand?

Magnum
11-24-2008, 08:03 PM
What is your business?....u looking at the time ? is on 12-2007 and 11-2007 is a long time i don't trade anymore...what do u don't understand?

It's like a drug.:pinch:

guitarhero
11-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Can i have?
Maybe not!
Allright, thanx for the heads-up Magnum.
I know bebytza and he once helped me out..so here is my return..i had to :).

What can I say? I love music. :D I'm rebuilding my collection after a HD failure, so my collection stands at about 80 albums, including some comedy. Despite the lack of music, I've listened to over 200 new bands in the past month (I can show you my last.fm, which I use to log music if you want)... and always looking for more and to recommend bands I know to people
:D
Too bad you`re a ts trader :(

zd0d
11-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Not for a long while. But I understand. ;)

Peanut
11-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Ive' Been wanting a good music tracker , Ive REQ one last week but i guess no one pay attention to the thread which is okay i guess lol
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-reqmuisc-tracker-321607/?

as long it has a large variety of music,(Oldies,HipHop,RnB,Soul,Old Rock, and i just got in to techno and trance etc,)
currently am on Stmusic, which i got to say its not the best,(it does not have what am looking for most of the time)...
-Good luck with the giveaway bro,
:01:

guitarhero
11-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Not for a long while. But I understand. ;)
Prove me you deserve the invite...you can pm me anything to convince me. It doesn`t guarantee you an invite, but you can try it. If i find you worthy, you have an invite.

Ive' Been wanting a good music tracker , Ive REQ one last week but i guess no one pay attention to the thread which is okay i guess lol
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-reqmuisc-tracker-321607/?

as long it has a large variety of music,(Oldies,HipHop,RnB,Soul,Old Rock, and i just got in to techno and trance etc,)
currently am on Stmusic, which i got to say its not the best,(it does not have what am looking for most of the time)...
-Good luck with the giveaway bro,
:01:

Spotify is NOT a tracker, it`s a program that requires an username/password...

bebytza
11-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Maybe not!
Allright, thanx for the heads-up Magnum.
I know bebytza and he once helped me out..so here is my return..i had to :).

Thank's my friend!!:01:

guitarhero
11-25-2008, 08:11 PM
*Bump. Still up and waiting for some mails :-w ... :shifty:

jaszypoo
11-25-2008, 08:40 PM
Are there still any left? I'd love an invite. I posted about 2-3 times already in various spotify GA threads to no avail. :(

I'm really into music. I frequent a lot of online music communities such as last.fm, hypem and various bt trackers such as waffles and dime. I've been a DJ for my university campus school radio for 2 years now. Nothing like adding another source of music to the list ;) But in all fairness, I really want to see what the rave is all about. I'm accustomed to music blogs and trackers so I'm really curious to know what spotify has to offer...and how it works. :D

PS: the BT Rep point I have was for a GA that I am currently doing. JFYI.

EDIT: Guitarhero, your pm box is full :(

bangang
11-25-2008, 10:54 PM
Thanks for the invite :D
+1 rep

simcha
11-25-2008, 11:29 PM
the reason i would like to have an invite is that my computer got stolen a week ago and now i have no music on my harddrive, exept for the few cd's i got at home...
so i would very much appreciete an invite!
/JRM

Cabalo
11-25-2008, 11:45 PM
i hope to find one

this forum is also for traders.
it's his invites, he invites whoever he feels like.
tough luck.

your rep doesn't think the same way. :whistling

Enzo
11-25-2008, 11:49 PM
Maybe he don't ask for rep lol

pone44
11-26-2008, 12:23 AM
Yor computer got stolen, then how are you going to use the site? Did you get it back? :clown:

the reason i would like to have an invite is that my computer got stolen a week ago and now i have no music on my harddrive, exept for the few cd's i got at home...
/JRM

integral
11-26-2008, 12:24 AM
Lots of traders/collectors posting in this thread. But I hope you can find some worthy users in this muck nevertheless. :D

simcha
11-26-2008, 01:11 AM
Yor computer got stolen, then how are you going to use the site? Did you get it back? :clown:

/JRM

Mayby i bought a new one?

guitarhero
11-29-2008, 10:43 PM
EDIT: Guitarhero, your pm box is full :(
Yes, sorry..it`s empty now.

Invites still available. Not everyone PM-ed me from who i asked..

@simcha, PM me your mail..
@integral : thanx ^^

svergie
12-05-2008, 04:27 PM
friend can i have 1 spotify. i really love music , music is second wife, it gives me relaxtion. i love music , before 2000 i used to buy 1000 of tapes, that much passion i have for music

slymester
12-05-2008, 04:29 PM
friend can i have 1 spotify. i really love music , music is second wife, it gives me relaxtion. i love music , before 2000 i used to buy 1000 of tapes, that much passion i have for music

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-notice-relating-spotify-referrals-section-forums-323818/? :frusty: