PDA

View Full Version : This is the public Thank Clocker Thread

Detale
11-25-2008, 04:45 AM
He is probably going to kill me for this the cheekey clock maker but this is WELL deserved I'm sure we all agree.

How many has this guy helped out here? I know he has helped me with all my annoying questions on many different projects already. Patient, knowledgeable and just an all around good guy. He is an asset and a pleasure to have on our forum imparting his smarts everywhere. I wish there was an MVP award for this section because he would get it month after month. I'm sure we all thank him but I figured he deserves another one.

Clocker Thank you for all the help.

Josh
11-25-2008, 09:40 AM
Gotta admit he has helped me out loads even on the old boards a few years back with my old system and to this day still helping me out when i ask as you do as well detale and many others but clocker definaly needs a big

THANK YOU

IdolEyes787
11-25-2008, 12:59 PM
Sorry never heard of the guy.

Too bad I could have written something like he's one of the smartest and nicest and all around bestest peoples that I've run into in cyperspace.

As it is though I will just have to post:Maybe this "clucker"(hope that's right)individual, if he wishes to be better recognized, should consider posting more.

Oh yes and that I only hope he knows more about" hardware"than he does about politics or movies.:wank:

100%
11-25-2008, 01:11 PM
clocker i need help with speedfan. Do you or any one else know how to use it?

Acid_death69
11-25-2008, 01:48 PM
aye cheers clocker mi awld china:) 100% what's wrong with it? is it not loading ot does it say that it aint responding?

PlayeR
11-25-2008, 02:24 PM
i gotta admit he know alot about computer. especially Hardware.
I asked one question and his answer covers all.