PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find all the EsiR hd releases

Stranger99
11-25-2008, 09:05 AM
no all of them are not at hdbits due to the button rule :pinch:(hdb members must have got it)

i can find 80% of the releases there but i need a site where i can get all the ESiR releases

Thanx :)

massak
11-25-2008, 09:07 AM
Esir is the same as any other encode, whats the point.

redMonster
11-25-2008, 09:16 AM
eSiR releases have much better bitrate encodes AFAIK. there is about 1.5 tb of esir content on lm though.

sperm
11-25-2008, 09:27 AM
no all of them are not at hdbits due to the button rule :pinch:(hdb members must have got it)

ctrlhd ftw :lol:

massak
11-25-2008, 09:36 AM
There is nothing special about the quality of esir or any other group, all user-made encodes are the same...

yayyyyyy
11-25-2008, 10:11 AM
you can find the ones missing on hdbits in the newsgroups :)

piratebot
11-25-2008, 10:28 AM
you can find the ones missing on hdbits in the newsgroups :)
yeah, i remember reading this in a thread on hdbits.

Stranger99
11-25-2008, 11:10 AM
I need free stuff guys i don't wan to dl from newsgroups

ctrlhd ftw :lol:

stfu :lol:

puckface
11-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Esir is the same as any other encode, whats the point.

There is nothing special about the quality of esir or any other group, all user-made encodes are the same...

wow. just wow. some people have no clue at all.

and just search trackers for esir, unless you want an official list... then I cant help ya out there.

massak
11-25-2008, 01:28 PM

and just search trackers for esir, unless you want an official list... then I cant help ya out there.

Yes, your right, you have no clue at all.

Only retards like you search for internal encodes that only say "esir" and expect a difference...which there isn't. But go ahead and keep sucking their dick.

phosphors
11-25-2008, 01:39 PM

So your favorite group "eureka" is no longer any good you fucking hypocrite?.

invite420
11-25-2008, 01:40 PM
x264 has alot of ESIR encodes

puckface
11-25-2008, 01:45 PM

Only retards like you search for internal encodes that only say "esir" and expect a difference...which there isn't. But go ahead and keep sucking their dick.

I know your trolling, but for others reference and information... please download a SINNERS release then download a ESIR (or ctrlhd or eureka release) of the same movie and tell me there isnt a difference... well you do have to watch it on an actual TV and not a laptop

So your favorite group "eureka" is no longer any good you fucking hypocrite?.

nope, not what I said, people like you who attack without reading. I said there is a difference in release groups.... not ESIR is the best. Read next time, then speak. For my personal preference Eureka is better than ESIR and I ahvent said anything different.

Really. If you people have no idea of how HD encodes work they shouldn't speak about them. I know both of these people are trolls and are just trying to get a rise out of me by calling me an idiot or fucking hypocrite, but I had to respond to the misinformation.

No need for either of you to respond you are both now on my ignore list.

massak
11-25-2008, 01:57 PM

please download a SINNERS release then download a ESIR (or ctrlhd or eureka release) of the same movie and tell me there isnt a difference... well you do have to watch it on an actual TV and not a laptop

Hey moron, learn what an "internal release" and "scene release" is....like I said ,esir is not more special then any other internal release..

If you don't know anything about HD then don't bother commenting and pretending esir is so special.

ryan20021982
11-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Apparently you dont know anything about HD so you should just stfu

phosphors
11-25-2008, 02:12 PM
Sorry puckface but if anything your a troll, and a very dumb one too..why don't you try making intelligent statements instead of blaming everyone criticizing you.