Link plz

Rikikii
11-25-2008, 05:56 PM
Need moar information!

11-25-2008, 06:53 PM
definitely need a url up in here

Castronaut
11-25-2008, 07:01 PM
Tried my best using google but I don't think we'll find anything without the full name or URL. :(

dogie
11-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Tried my best using google but I don't think we'll find anything without the full name or URL. :(
that's maybe because they don't want get publicity ?

Castronaut
11-25-2008, 07:20 PM
that's maybe because they don't want get publicity ?

Maybe they dislike cake, though?

Always worth a try, isn't it?

Not Complete
11-25-2008, 07:34 PM
CoExist is a no-ratio music tracker
This tracker just start 2 months ago & The site's designed very cool

Yakut
11-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Please there is more than information and how to become a member?

11-25-2008, 07:50 PM

still cant find the url , some1 hook me up ?

respawn40
11-25-2008, 07:54 PM
Why do people "need" to know the URL of trackers you aren't a member of? Just so you can stare at the login page or something?

11-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Why do people "need" to know the URL of trackers you aren't a member of? Just so you can stare at the login page or something?

so we can become members maybe ?

say CoExist's doors do open how F'ed are we because we dont even know the URL

Yakut
11-25-2008, 07:59 PM

What for then to inform about it?

respawn40
11-25-2008, 08:00 PM

I think that if staff ever wanted to open their doors to the public, which I highly doubt, they would announce it. It's nothing you need to be worried over.

NinjaX
11-25-2008, 10:11 PM
Stats Removed by me - as it aint allowed

Its a pretty new ratioless Music tracker based on Gazelle.

Why would you know the url - when you clearly arent a member? it doesnt increase your chances of getting in ;)

crooked
11-25-2008, 10:33 PM
Stats

Maximum Users: 2,000
Enabled Users: 188
Online Users: 0
Users active today: 70
Users active this week: 171
Users active this month: 185
Torrents: 92
Albums: 19
Artists: 65
Requests: 0 (0% filled)
Snatches: 86
Peers: 142
Seeders: 135
Leechers: 7
Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 19.29

Why would you know the url - when you clearly arent a member? it doesnt increase your chances of getting in ;)

0day content or Lossless/FLAC material too?

Cabalo
11-25-2008, 10:55 PM

it won't open the doors. CoE just officially started and members are being recruited at other forums, lots of them.
yes it's a no-ratio music site, belongs to the same guys that own a no-ratio movie site. this info should be enough for most users here.

CaptanAmerica
11-25-2008, 11:11 PM
its just started and hasnt many torrents, but im proud member of it also

NinjaX
11-25-2008, 11:18 PM
Stats

Maximum Users: 2,000
Enabled Users: 188
Online Users: 0
Users active today: 70
Users active this week: 171
Users active this month: 185
Torrents: 92
Albums: 19
Artists: 65
Requests: 0 (0% filled)
Snatches: 86
Peers: 142
Seeders: 135
Leechers: 7
Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 19.29

0day content or Lossless/FLAC material too?

There is also Lossless/FLAC on CE :)

And no the doors wont open, if your member of that other site Cabalo mentioned you got your chances :P

nthpeter
11-26-2008, 12:01 AM
Very bad stats for a music tracker. "Maximum Users: 2,000"?? What do the owners want with that tracker?

CaptanAmerica
11-26-2008, 12:03 AM
Very bad stats for a music tracker. "Maximum Users: 2,000"?? What do the owners want with that tracker?

another 1337 tracker :w00t::wank::wank::wank::w00t:

respawn40
11-26-2008, 12:32 AM

A tracker that can sustain itself with active, dedicated users -_-

nthpeter
11-26-2008, 01:26 AM

Ok, i get it, i just rather browse 300k albums than request or wait months to get my music, or get it from somewhere else.

tX
11-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Just stick to the larger sites, a small scale music site, and especially a no ratio one, will never have much

NinjaX
11-26-2008, 01:59 AM
The "sister" tracker for movies is doing pretty fine with only 1500 members ;)

We will see in time if this goes anywhere.

bumrocks
11-26-2008, 02:06 AM
The "sister" tracker for movies is doing pretty fine with only 1500 members ;)

We will see in time if this goes anywhere.

+1

Not really sister site...It is just that the owner of CE is staff at other site. But all the right people are in place...We'll see what happens!

respawn40
11-26-2008, 03:07 AM

Ok, i get it, i just rather browse 300k albums than request or wait months to get my music, or get it from somewhere else.

:frusty:

The point is to be able to download anything without fearing of not being able to keep a proper ratio, as we all know it can be rather challenging sometimes to keep a GOOD ratio on What/Waffles.

tX
11-26-2008, 03:15 AM
Movie is a lot easier to do with a low userbase
There are a lot more music around there are movies, a small userbase will never create a good amount of torrents. Would 2000 users be able to get 300k? or even 30k? Even if people regularly took torrents off what/waffles it would be a bitch
What/waffles aren't even hard to keep ratios at, but the ratios are there to keep people seeding and uploading, if ratio wasn't a problem you'd just get a pile of leeches, and a few uploaders. How long will people be required to seed. 48 hours like other ratioless trackers? That's not nearly enough. Not even 480 is good enough.

Nonetheless, I wish the sysop best of luck in his tracker. Hopefully I'm wrong

ben99
11-26-2008, 03:33 AM
really new gazelle site. Most of the staff on the no ratio movie tracker is also staff there. we shall see if it can be better than ipwn...

respawn40
11-26-2008, 03:53 AM
Would 2000 users be able to get 300k? or even 30k?

Does the majority of the tracker ever listen to 300k albums? -.- Or even 30k albums?

:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:

Albo Da Kid
11-26-2008, 05:17 AM
Edit: PLease close the thread since the owner of the site doesn't wants to keep it on the low.

NinjaX
11-26-2008, 05:21 AM
Invites are only given out to trusted members who the owner knows personally. And only the owner can invite someone in.

At the moment the donators also have invites :D

Albo Da Kid
11-26-2008, 05:26 AM
Edit: PLease close the thread since the owner of the site doesn't wants to keep it on the low.

ben99
11-26-2008, 05:33 AM
truthfully i would wait out, it might turn out to be great or it might fail.

Cradle
11-26-2008, 05:50 AM
Theres no point speculating, the site is still brand new, wait a few months and see how it turns out. It could be great, it could epicly fail, but give it a shot and we'll see.

tX
11-26-2008, 06:11 AM
Would 2000 users be able to get 300k? or even 30k?

Does the majority of the tracker ever listen to 300k albums? -.- Or even 30k albums?

:sleep1: :sleep1: :sleep1:

Yes, actually
Not too sure where exactly you're trying to bring this to :dry:

cinephilia
11-26-2008, 09:32 AM
its just started and hasnt many torrents, but im proud member of it also

another 1337 tracker :w00t::wank::wank::wank::w00t:
lol ?

DikTation
11-26-2008, 09:42 AM
I really don't know why your all complaining about the small user base.

The tracker has been around for 2 months what do you expect 8000 trusted members that deserve to be there just like that!? .. well it doesn't happen so give the tracker a few months and some time to get the right users over there and see how it goes.

nthpeter
11-26-2008, 11:34 AM

The tracker has been around for 2 months what do you expect 8000 trusted members that deserve to be there just like that!? .. well it doesn't happen so give the tracker a few months and some time to get the right users over there and see how it goes.

Max user number is 2.000! They could have 20 members because of the age of the tracker, i dont care, but they limited the amount of accounts, which is bad for a music tracker, i think (good for a trusted community, for a 0day tracker, for a great forum, etc..) So if someone was a very trusted, community person, with lot of relations, that doesnt mean that he likes what 1.999 ppl like, but definitely could find some music in 50.000 users interest.

cap87
11-26-2008, 12:49 PM
CE is still very new, but it already have many good members and great staff.

Let's wait a few months and see how it grows ;)

ben99
11-26-2008, 05:10 PM

the tracker has been up for 2 weeks, stop talking shit. The admin has just(a week ago) started inviting members.

wiseD
11-26-2008, 05:29 PM
All these 'facts' mean absolutely nothing until the site launches.

I dunno, but, maybe, just maybe, 2000 is a temporary user limit? Since the site is still in beta mode, why the fuck does this figure matter any amount whatsoever?

nthpeter
11-26-2008, 09:51 PM

I dunno, but, maybe, just maybe, 2000 is a temporary user limit? Since the site is still in beta mode, why the fuck does this figure matter any amount whatsoever?

This user limit means that its a 1337-site-wannabe. But if we read false information (2 weeks/month/years, it matters), we can also be false...

wiseD
11-26-2008, 11:18 PM

This user limit means that its a 1337-site-wannabe.
No, you prick, it has nothing to do with it. How can you even begin to judge a site before it's launched is beyond me.

Let them get on with it, and then make an informed decision when you can.

Jaycryst
11-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Just an FYI, posting of screens or stats is NOT allowed.

Heads-up for anyone who values their account.

/JC

kukushka
11-27-2008, 12:03 AM

/JC
huh? who is that noob? :lol: hey JC, welcome here and good luck with all the projects that you're involved in

Albo Da Kid
11-27-2008, 01:31 AM
Welcome JayCryst.:lol:

It would be better if the thread was closed imo. The staff obviously wants to keep this site on the low

NinjaX
11-27-2008, 03:43 AM
Yea better close this thread.

Sorry about posting stats :pinch:

colombianino
11-27-2008, 04:19 AM

/JC
huh? who is that noob? :lol: hey JC, welcome here and good luck with all the projects that you're involved in

definitely this is why i think fst members won't even get a chance......:noes:
i feel bad for the good members

cap87
11-27-2008, 12:35 PM

/JC

look who is here! :P

nthpeter
11-27-2008, 12:45 PM

Thank God we've got no chance. Good fst members have at least a waffles or a what, no need to spend time and money to be in a new project with definitely the same benefits imo.

@JC: you cant be so naiv, omg. CE is breaking dozens of rules (they even cause money loss to the music industry, but this is another thread), so pls dont protect it here, dont protect any sites in here, this is harmless chat.

kukushka
11-27-2008, 03:24 PM

what was the point of quoting me? :huh: maybe you think that i'm an fst member that don't have no chance? :w00t:

puckface
11-27-2008, 03:27 PM

/JC

uh oh, super-duper-secret-quiet like tracker time.

kukushka
11-27-2008, 03:27 PM
@JC: you cant be so naiv, omg. CE is breaking dozens of rules (they even cause money loss to the music industry, but this is another thread), so pls dont protect it here, dont protect any sites in here, this is harmless chat.
JC is a bit involved so he's free to do whatever he thinks is necessery, hopefully, with different methods that guys from tophos used :P

nthpeter
11-27-2008, 03:57 PM
JC is a bit involved so he's free to do whatever he thinks is necessery, hopefully, with different methods that guys from tophos used :P

Ok, you are right. But this is just free speech, so he cant stop us chatting about CE.

wiseD
11-27-2008, 04:02 PM

/JC

eh? Why? :dry:

Jaycryst
11-27-2008, 04:57 PM
Ok, you are right. But this is just free speech, so he cant stop us chatting about CE.
I never said it was against the rules to talk about CE. It's just common courtesy to not post a trackers stats and/or screens without permission.

Yeah, right, lol. I'll post a review when CE has matured a little, so hush.

aturservice
12-27-2008, 01:44 PM
yea no one ever said you can't talk about that tracker but in MOST places to do with torrenting .etc common courtesy to others trackers is shown in most cases.

CE will rise! :D

lolier
12-27-2008, 02:33 PM
buttheads, the site asks to remain under the radar. there are a lot of recruiteers, so if you fit you will be in, dot.

basilhaydens
12-27-2008, 08:31 PM
I know the site is in beta and all, but it is such a sloppy website. Very few torrents, even less activity, many category icons don't work, almost all of it is just rips leeched from what or waffles. Don't fuss over this one, at least not yet.

puckface
12-28-2008, 01:18 AM
Oh my god, I am so sick of these trackers who try and be cool and "recruit" users, its fuckig stupid.

Look at What and Waffles if you want to run a successful tracker, they opened a bit over a year ago and just gave away invites at will, then they weeded out the shit users. Now look where they are.

On the other hand, lets look at scl and its, both *about* the same age as the trackers mentioned above, both trackers tried to "recruit" members and look at their sites, no activity on torrents to speak of, no forum activity (realtive to what and waffles) and both are pretty much fail. They just feel cool because they have their own little clubhouses.

I wish people would learn from the likes of what and waffles.

TakeMS
12-28-2008, 01:37 AM
Oh my god, I am so sick of these trackers who try and be cool and "recruit" users, its fuckig stupid.

Look at What and Waffles if you want to run a successful tracker, they opened a bit over a year ago and just gave away invites at will, then they weeded out the shit users. Now look where they are.

On the other hand, lets look at scl and its, both *about* the same age as the trackers mentioned above, both trackers tried to "recruit" members and look at their sites, no activity on torrents to speak of, no forum activity (realtive to what and waffles) and both are pretty much fail. They just feel cool because they have their own little clubhouses.

i agrree with u, scl and its are super bore sites look like english club where all there think important but are bored and want action.
its has torrents like site opened less then month ago, and scl try to do open sigs, but too late, users just want keep acct live there to say they have or trade.

both sites are fail.

puckface very correct!

puckface
12-28-2008, 01:41 AM
oh no

1000possibleclaws
12-28-2008, 01:53 AM

The what.cd admins are pretty proud of their irc interview, which is a great way of gaining new members as opposed to giving certain 'recruiters' unbiased power to invite whoever they feel, or just handing out invites. Imo the what.cd interview is more revolutionary than any of the no-ratio/medal schemes/total traffic sites in that it makes invites and trading unnecessary and is the most unbiased way of gaining quality members.

Other than that you've pretty much summed up the rational view of torrenting. The new 'clubhouse' trackers that keep popping up are just that; A place for people to feel special on the internet. As for filesharing they may try to be innovative but in most cases they end up being too much of a hassle to be practical, and they will consume the time and life of a group of dedicated members and then the rest of their 'special' userbase gets an easy ride. Nothing wrong with that, but it will never be practical on a large scale, which is needed for practical filesharing.

On a side note, CE's tracker stats are available and ranked in the WTO thread. Someone added them a while ago but I'm not sure if people refer to that yet.

puckface
12-28-2008, 01:59 AM
The what.cd admins are pretty proud of their irc interview, which is a great way of gaining new members as opposed to giving certain 'recruiters' unbiased power to invite whoever they feel, or just handing out invites. Imo the what.cd interview is more revolutionary than any of the no-ratio/medal schemes/total traffic sites in that it makes invites and trading unnecessary and is the most unbiased way of gaining quality members.

Yeah I think the interview thing is an awesome idea especially for a music tracker, but I guess I was referring to the first 2 weeks or so that they went live. They just handed out invites like candy in their IRC then most members got shitloads of them as well. Great way to start out... then move on to the interview process. Now they are the most successful tracker out there, and all in 1 year or so.

cibu
12-28-2008, 12:58 PM
ok but i don't get one thing....why was this thread made....if not for sharing invites?i mean i don't see much publicity beeing made here...so what's the point of this whole thing?:huh:....i mean it all started with one post showing a banner and saying that the tracker is new and with no ratio?:|why do you do that?...what can that give you

basilhaydens
12-28-2008, 01:33 PM
They just feel cool because they have their own little clubhouses.

Well said. I left both sites after seeing no good growth and I doubt that ridiculous method of operation will change any time in the future.

It reminds me of this:

http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/Spankie_No%20Homers.jpg

puckface
12-28-2008, 02:29 PM
ok but i don't get one thing....why was this thread made....if not for sharing invites?i mean i don't see much publicity beeing made here...so what's the point of this whole thing?:huh:....i mean it all started with one post showing a banner and saying that the tracker is new and with no ratio?:|why do you do that?...what can that give you

Its the whole: 'look what ive got and you cant have' thing. Like I said before, clubhouse.

Sollo
12-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Give me url please :blushing:
(PM)

hotshot6473
12-28-2008, 03:08 PM

Other than that you've pretty much summed up the rational view of torrenting. The new 'clubhouse' trackers that keep popping up are just that; A place for people to feel special on the internet. As for filesharing they may try to be innovative but in most cases they end up being too much of a hassle to be practical, and they will consume the time and life of a group of dedicated members and then the rest of their 'special' userbase gets an easy ride. Nothing wrong with that, but it will never be practical on a large scale, which is needed for practical filesharing.

On a side note, CE's tracker stats are available and ranked in the WTO thread. Someone added them a while ago but I'm not sure if people refer to that yet.

They do have recruiters. If you are a part of certain sites they will gladly invite you with a simple PM to them. It is very easy to get into what.cd

1000possibleclaws
12-28-2008, 06:23 PM
I was never saying what.cd is exclusive, you missed the point.

puckface
12-28-2008, 11:42 PM
me either

dudilidudo
12-28-2008, 11:51 PM
Give url please

Cabalo
12-29-2008, 12:22 AM
Give url please
i can't give you the url, i apologise.

monk3y
12-29-2008, 12:22 AM
wtf will you do with the URL FFS.

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 12:32 AM
Give url please
i long-hesitated to provide the url publicly but i finally realised that we are a great community and i think it's a duty for us to share our knowledge : CE tracker (http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=l5737qtNpFc)

1000possibleclaws
12-29-2008, 02:25 AM
*hint* the people begging for a url, you could just look around the new WTO thread

ricardogaia
12-29-2008, 03:08 AM
i long-hesitated to provide the url publicly but i finally realised that we are a great community and i think it's a duty for us to share our knowledge : CE tracker (http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=l5737qtNpFc)

Classic :lol::lol:

vpg8000
12-29-2008, 04:15 AM
Give url please

Damn it. You got me

piratebot
12-29-2008, 05:52 AM
Well, if it's the sister site of PTN, then this tracker has a very promising future. Seriously.

Funkin'
12-29-2008, 06:01 AM
I seriously have nothing but high hopes for this tracker. I'm sure there isn't many that has thought about being a member in a ratio free music tracker.

I just hope it grows...

kukushka
12-29-2008, 07:30 AM
i don't mind completely for everyone around to like CE, but for me, i can't see it as a tracker and can't see no future for it for the moment. they tried to bring active members, and look what they've got - 1 upload per member? even what.cd being huge, has more than 4.. for those who want to download ratioless mp3 music - there's always scc, scl, sct, gft and more trackers around..
..same thing for PTN, why someone with a decent connection would needed it for content? idk..

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 08:51 AM
plus you can't have a good opinion of CE after having been recently invited in such a great music tracker ;)

kukushka
12-29-2008, 09:49 AM
plus you can't have a good opinion of CE after having been recently invited in such a great music tracker ;)
frankly, if i had to choose to have just one music tracker, it would be what.cd. and really, these two things that you've said are not linked.. couple of weeks ago i rejoined v**music and despite they are based on shitty scene v2 content, they still have a potential for me having their niche - exclusive discographies, very useful thing imo... so, believe it or not, i'm not "elitist", maybe just a little bit, considering my what.cd status lol

cinephilia
12-29-2008, 12:42 PM
i didn't mean you were "elitist", i just pointed the fact that when someone is member of such a good tracker, every other music sites can seem "tasteless" to him (particlularly new ones like CE).
and yes, i agree that what.cd is more than enough to fit most of our music needs.

monk3y
12-29-2008, 01:58 PM
frankly, if i had to choose to have just one music tracker, it would be what.cd. and really, these two things that you've said are not linked.. couple of weeks ago i rejoined v**music and despite they are based on shitty scene v2 content, they still have a potential for me having their niche - exclusive discographies, very useful thing imo... so, believe it or not, i'm not "elitist", maybe just a little bit, considering my what.cd status lol

if i had to chose it would be spotify.
:shifty:

ajsi
12-29-2008, 03:53 PM

:noes:
i feel sorry for you then

monk3y
12-29-2008, 04:33 PM

ajsi
12-29-2008, 04:35 PM

my family feel sorry for you then :P

monk3y
12-29-2008, 05:16 PM

my dog feels sorry for you he looks at me with this look :cry:

ajsi
12-29-2008, 05:31 PM

my dog feels sorry for you he looks at me with this look :cry:
we all don't wanna be sorry anymore[/spam]
sorry, i just don't like that look. my cat has it too and looks scary with it.

Jaycryst
01-10-2009, 05:36 AM
CE is brand new;
Infact- we aren't even out of beta yet.

The site is liked by those who are in it, and the fact that we have gotten this far while still in beta shows how quick the site is growing.

Yeah; We won't be one of the best, but every request on CE gets filled. And the users are dedicated, the boards are busy, and the irc has people in it.

No, its not going to be another big music site, but it will serve its purpose well. And just cause you can't get into it, stop complaining. Maybe if you spent less time on FST and more time other places you would be.

Also, The guy who's complaining probably got banned.

Anyway,
Cheers. :frusty:

killercam101
01-10-2009, 05:38 AM
CE is brand new;
Infact- we aren't even out of beta yet.

The site is liked by those who are in it, and the fact that we have gotten this far while still in beta shows how quick the site is growing.

Yeah; We won't be one of the best, but every request on CE gets filled. And the users are dedicated, the boards are busy, and the irc has people in it.

No, its not going to be another big music site, but it will serve its purpose well. And just cause you can't get into it, stop complaining. Maybe if you spent less time on FST and more time other places you would be.

Also, The guy who's complaining probably got banned.

Anyway,
Cheers. :frusty:

I disagree, people should have a right to get in, you should open it to the public (FST users especially) just like bitmetv did last year and have the chance to ban 70% of those who entered! The other 30% might be enough to create a lot more activity!

Jaycryst
01-10-2009, 05:43 AM
There is no way i'm opening invites, especially to FST.

Funkin'
01-10-2009, 05:47 AM
(Nevermind)

Jaycryst
01-10-2009, 05:48 AM
If your a current member, you know how that works.

VinX
01-10-2009, 05:56 AM
CE will remain the better site among all sites on planet and we keep it out of reach of traders , scammers and cheaters ... so we wont ever open signups ... forget it ..

whats wrong ... if we want to make it a dedicated music site + a far better community than others ... what is wrong in that ?

and btw the users who are on CE are superactive and well trusted ...

cinephilia
01-10-2009, 06:06 AM
CE will remain the better site among all sites on planet and we keep it out of reach of traders , scammers and cheaters ... so we wont ever open signups ... forget it ..
it doesn't mean anything... UK-*, FTN and a bunch of the closest trackers were open signup at their beginnings :rolleyes:

basilhaydens
01-10-2009, 06:15 AM
nvite people you know guys!

I'm not opposed to you inviting people from communities, with one exception.

IF I SEE ANY FST THREADS, ALL INVITES WILL BE REMOVED! EVERY SINGLE INVITE!

This is the only warning. I do NOT like our invites being on FST. Any private forums, fine. FST, NO!

I'm serious; I'll remove all of your invites, and then only give them out to people who are VIP and above.

This is a time to increase CE's numbers, and make us an even stronger community; Don't waste it.

Invites last till end of January.

Also, please DONATE

lol now if nearly every torrent wasn't S 1 L 0 and max seeders 7, then maybe those invites would be worth something. At least you finally put up category icons properly after four+ months...

Keep thinking you're cool because you recruit at that other secret lamer forum, invitescentral or whatever.

Jaycryst
01-10-2009, 06:17 AM
CE is still in beta, and it has been for just over 2 months (Not 4 as suggested).

I apologize for losing my temper about this earlier, and have realized that its not worth it.

I suggest those of you who are interested in CE contact me elsewhere, and those of you who are not just leave this thread die.
There was no reason for it in the first place.

Enjoy your evening,
JayCryst

VinX
01-10-2009, 07:08 AM
it doesn't mean anything... UK-*, FTN and a bunch of the closest trackers were open signup at their beginnings :rolleyes:

so what do i do ? lol
CE should not be compared to any other trackers ....

Albo Da Kid
01-10-2009, 07:30 AM
CE is already level 9. No1 can get in.

HI HATERZZZ. lol

The_Martinator
01-10-2009, 08:05 AM
CE is already level 9. No1 can get in.

HI HATERZZZ. lol

LOL, everyone can get in, if you know where to ask. And you know that, because you're there. So this is probably spam.

All of you guys complaining about the lack of seeders, PTN isn't a lot better but a lot of you seem to like it.
Besides I don't need uber speeds when DLing music. I would like to forget about the ratio, though (not like in What or Waffles, for instance).

piratebot
01-10-2009, 09:24 AM
I just joined. :D I'll up my transcodes from slsk.

Funkin'
01-10-2009, 11:27 AM
I'll up my transcodes from slsk.

That's the spirit. :rolleyes:

magushun
01-10-2009, 02:26 PM
There is no way i'm opening invites, especially to FST.

You should decide what tracker you want... A tracker with that super cool super arrogant and super repulsive mentality that new trackers have recently, and want to be the target of the lvl hunters, or become a music tracker, with music fans there, people who are in the site cos of the music, and not cos if this stupid rarity thing. If you think the tracker fits in the first category, than you are right, fst is pretty much not the place where the crowd is selected. If you think you fit in the second category, you should rethink the concept, why would fst exclude music fans. If somebody is a music fan, then he wont't spare his time for some invite forums... You just have to be careful with inviting, but not this... (or invite purely through slsk, now thats the spirit-.-)

KushBlow
01-10-2009, 05:14 PM
It's cool they let people upload their own music and stuff, kind of like Skittles :lol:.

1000possibleclaws
01-10-2009, 05:47 PM
It's cool they let people upload their own music and stuff, kind of like Skittles :lol:.

huh? where is that NOT allowed? :huh: if you mean 'your own music' as in your own band's music, alot of music trackers allow that

KushBlow
01-10-2009, 05:53 PM

huh? where is that NOT allowed? :huh: if you mean 'your own music' as in your own band's music, alot of music trackers allow that

Yeah I meant 'your own music', I uploaded my mate's album on What and got warned :cry:.

1000possibleclaws
01-10-2009, 07:36 PM
here is a quote from the what.cd forums:

Welcome to the Vanity House, appropriate name eh? http://70.47.114.223/common/smileys/tongue.gif

The idea here is to allow our users/musicians to promote their own music in an organized fashion. Please when posting use the sample format provided at the top of the forum so that everything is organized, but feel free to add any pertinent information at the bottom of the post.

D1zkK1ll
02-12-2009, 09:05 PM
I will join it, can someone help me out?:)

//edit, ah lol..the site is working with PTN together? naw no no
give a other user a invite :D

eldiesel
02-12-2009, 10:21 PM
its dead

viru5
02-12-2009, 10:25 PM
I will join it, can someone help me out?:)

I can help u tell me if u need.

Funkin'
02-12-2009, 10:39 PM

Smart choice.

ben99
02-12-2009, 11:12 PM
its dead
no its not.

eldiesel
02-12-2009, 11:48 PM
hmmmmm .... My news seem to be old

TAT
02-14-2009, 07:40 PM
nice nice

The_Martinator
02-14-2009, 09:03 PM
can someone bring me into this new tracker?
I will give my best!

Wrong section, mate. Sorry.

harshytkage
02-15-2009, 07:48 AM
i thought they were going to open signups again...especially after the complete overhauling led to the deletion of the old accounts...

Funkin'
02-15-2009, 08:04 AM
The overhaul isn't done yet. They're still on Gazelle. Maybe after they get the switch done they'll open up.

Dolphin
02-15-2009, 08:23 AM
The overhaul isn't done yet. They're still on Gazelle. Maybe after they get the switch done they'll open up.

I doubt that. But i would not miss it for a million, i'm such a huge fan of FLAC :yup:

MaNiJaK
02-15-2009, 09:52 AM

The_Martinator
02-15-2009, 05:21 PM
The newest news is that they're waiting for the hosting company to do some stuff.
They did promise open signups....

no_bother
02-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Im getting really bored of waiting for the switch. 6 days ago they were pressing ahead with the format..... 2 weeks ago we were told it would be up soon... IM thinking of just leaving my account to die.

MaNiJaK
02-15-2009, 05:30 PM

no_bother
02-15-2009, 06:19 PM
MaNiJak they will open signups. I was tlaking to sysop about it a while back and there was a general consensus that it should be done. they said they would and then backie ruined the site :p so then JC has to recode the whole site and is better at TBdev than gazelle. I guess they just did need a good programmer :P

MaNiJaK
02-15-2009, 06:58 PM

http://**************.com/2009/02/03/coexist-a-ratio-free-music-tracker-open-signups-soon/

killercam101
02-15-2009, 10:28 PM
about blackie.. he was gazelle coder, when he left then had no one other for programming in gazelle, so they have to change to TBdev.

edit: obviously i had some wrong infos or they changed their minds last few days. I think i'll have to talk to him again :S

http://**************.com/2009/02/03/coexist-a-ratio-free-music-tracker-open-signups-soon/

http://tinyurl.com/bsvxbr

no_bother
02-15-2009, 10:28 PM
His names Backie.
Why did they need him in the first place though? Why did he do such a bad job of it

MaNiJaK
02-15-2009, 10:42 PM

no_bother
02-15-2009, 10:46 PM
But wasnt JayCryst the original coder there? what was wrong with him? but Like look at what backie did to the site, he completely ruined it.

killercam101
02-15-2009, 10:47 PM
http://tinyurl.com/bsvxbr

This is you? very funny ha ha. pfff :frusty:

http://tinyurl.com/dfpon8

MaNiJaK
02-15-2009, 10:53 PM
http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/01/save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg

no_bother
02-15-2009, 10:55 PM
what about my questions?

killercam101
02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
http://italy.indymedia.org/uploads/2005/01/save_the_planet_kill_yourself.jpg

CE is coded by JayC...zomfglolsbatman

http://tinyurl.com/cpnrky

cinephilia
02-16-2009, 01:20 AM
ahah, this guy is totally fucked up!

killercam101
02-16-2009, 01:28 AM
ahah, this guy is totally fucked up!

http://tinyurl.com/cnjupv

harshytkage
02-16-2009, 08:44 AM
yup....the ".GIF" wars have offiially started!

no_bother
02-16-2009, 02:51 PM
I just want to know why this guy stopped knowing everything about blackie :p

Gheyness
02-17-2009, 04:28 AM
<?PHP

function check_code(){

$awesome_variables = array("zomfglolsbatman","hehemate","tofetchher","hem","zomfglos");

foreach ($awesome_variables as $variable){

if (isset(${$variable})){

print "JayCryst for the win\r\n";
}
else
{
print "Blackie for the loss\r\n";
}
}

}
?>

Lets that be the end of the matter. We all know and love JayCryst and since Blackie is now gone we will see the site start to work the way it is ment to.

no_bother
02-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Gheyness are you a coder?
Just asking, because thats quite similar to whay JayCryst posted on CE. In fact..... if Im correct, there was a batman variable used. Im sure that sample has been posted here already. Whay kind of person should be let code any site if he uses variables after superheroes. Thats not knowing a code well, thats a pisstake. not knowing code would be using TBDEV instead of gazelle. Any tbdev coders wwant to tell me if "batman" is a lefgit variable?

ben99
02-18-2009, 02:13 AM
Gheyness are you a coder?
Just asking, because thats quite similar to whay JayCryst posted on CE. In fact..... if Im correct, there was a batman variable used. Im sure that sample has been posted here already. Whay kind of person should be let code any site if he uses variables after superheroes. Thats not knowing a code well, thats a pisstake. not knowing code would be using TBDEV instead of gazelle. Any tbdev coders wwant to tell me if "batman" is a lefgit variable?
stop beating a dead horse, this was so three weeks ago. Go find something else to bitch about.

no_bother
02-18-2009, 10:31 AM
Bit rich coming from yourself :P
Im usually agains necromancing tbh
But Im just standing up for a friend

TranceMaster6003
02-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Great design

Here is link
http://coexist.in/

They currently work on CE V2

kAAz
02-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Great design

Here is link
http://www.google.com (http://www.google.com/)

They currently work on CE V2

Don't feel obliged to give the URL in public

Gheyness
02-19-2009, 09:20 PM
The word from the designer is there is no work, or word from anyone. People CE is dead. Only reason its about this much longer is because AWESOME JayCryst tried to come out as a savouir of the site to look good.

Facts he founded the site, he ditched the site and he came back and did nothing but wipe a hard drive and install tbdev? Next crappy JC site please.

ben99
02-19-2009, 10:10 PM
The word from the designer is there is no work, or word from anyone. People CE is dead. Only reason its about this much longer is because AWESOME JayCryst tried to come out as a savouir of the site to look good.

Facts he founded the site, he ditched the site and he came back and did nothing but wipe a hard drive and install tbdev? Next crappy JC site please.
ce is not dead....:frusty: the server just got reformatted yesterday. It will go back up soon. Chill out. ugh :pinch:

Gheyness
02-19-2009, 10:16 PM
And what does that have to do with the site being dead. The time it took them to fix the so called damage that blackie did shows there are no wheels moving behind the scenes. There on two their 3 sysop in two months.... Get real...

Rigel9
02-20-2009, 08:35 AM
sage in every field

Funkin'
02-20-2009, 10:46 AM
ce is not dead....

I sincerely hope you are right about this ben. I really want CE to survive and grow. I guess we'll see after the switch is done.

no_bother
02-20-2009, 11:02 AM
His names Backie guys. lol. he did no damage, it wasnt done properly in the first place, thats what happens when you let a 17 year old code a site. and I cant see it coming back strong after the slating it been given.....

wiseD
02-20-2009, 01:28 PM
His names Backie guys. lol. he did no damage, it wasnt done properly in the first place, thats what happens when you let a 17 year old code a site. and I cant see it coming back strong after the slating it been given.....
S'all you know :happy:

ragincajun77
02-25-2009, 08:51 PM

:slap: ^^^Has no clue what he is talking about!^^^

Why does FSF attract so many internet trolls?

central2rbay
02-25-2009, 08:58 PM

Right on... and is still being built-up. I won't share specifics on current membership/torrents/etc., but the tracker was up for a period of time on Gazelle base, then shut down to re-launch on TBDEV base.

Anyhow, here's a link to reference and for your viewing pleasure ;)
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/02/coexist-tracker-re-launches-on-tbdev.html

Best,

no_bother
02-26-2009, 12:41 AM
wow. I lsot interest after it took them two weeks to reformat the server. I wont go back there unless it picks up. I gave a fair bit of time and bandwith to that site first time around and loved it but its too much hassle to do it again.
EDIT:
Ragincajun he does have a good point. I know youll take offence to taht, but good luck with the site.

ragincajun77
02-26-2009, 02:56 PM
wow. I lsot interest after it took them two weeks to reformat the server. I wont go back there unless it picks up. I gave a fair bit of time and bandwith to that site first time around and loved it but its too much hassle to do it again.
EDIT:
Ragincajun he does have a good point. I know youll take offence to taht, but good luck with the site.

I agree that it took way too long, but you do understand that it is the hosting company, not anyone on CE's staff, that has to do the reformat. We put in the request the day we decided to go tbdev. It just took them forever to do it. Anyway, thanks for the well wishes.

Albo Da Kid
02-26-2009, 03:01 PM
EDIT:
wat you talking crazy for..listen to me keep your accunt. The ex sysop is a Microsoft employee and works on multiple companies.

Expect great things from this site in the future

Islander_IBG
02-26-2009, 04:02 PM
^^ lol

Revolution26
02-28-2009, 06:19 PM
URL, please!

Hakz0r
02-28-2009, 06:35 PM
No url for n00bs, and you don't need URL!

NinjaX
02-28-2009, 07:22 PM
CE is certainly not dead, and you wont need the url if you arent member. :)

Edit: the url is a few pages back.. why dont you take t he time to read the thread, before posting useless stuff?

kooltilldend
10-15-2009, 09:39 PM
well if the url is the one a few pages back...then this site is dead? or am i missing something?

Purpledrank
10-16-2009, 12:07 AM
a sister site to ptn? no thx im really fine

sheriff 01
10-16-2009, 03:27 AM
a sister site to ptn? no thx im really fine

I like this new polite approach you have Brian, it suits you better. :yup:

kooltilldend
10-16-2009, 03:29 AM
well the bigger question is...does the site even exist anymore? seeing that i only heard of this site yesterday (no really)...its def. high on my curiosity list

sheriff 01
10-16-2009, 03:31 AM
well the bigger question is...does the site even exist anymore? seeing that i only heard of this site yesterday (no really)...its def. high on my curiosity list

I think it use to co-exist!! :glagpinch:

kooltilldend
10-16-2009, 03:36 AM

I think it use to co-exist!! :glagpinch:
and now it got separated? lol (co-existed now separated...get it? yeah its kinda lame :P)

n00bz0r
10-16-2009, 03:57 AM
whats with the sudden surge in curiosity towards CE? :idunno:

kooltilldend
10-16-2009, 04:05 AM
well if that was pointed towards me...well i was the one who bumped this site...and the only reason i'm curious is because i've just heard of the site less than 24 hrs ago...that always gets me curious :P

mind you curiosity does not mean am looking for an invite...it just means i wanna know more about the site than i currently do (which in all truth is practically nothing)

ragincajun77
10-21-2009, 10:13 PM
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/10/coexist-invites-on-irc-private-music.html

http://**************.com/2009/06/21/coexist-breaks-the-curse-of-the-no-ratio-music-tracker/

Hombre
10-21-2009, 11:07 PM
I only heard shit things abt this tracker so far. will not bother even go to irc, thanx. will wait it to grow and then maybe try get invited there.

cinephilia
10-21-2009, 11:49 PM
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????
what's the url???????