PDA

View Full Version : Waaaay too much fun...

j2k4
11-26-2008, 01:04 AM
...I wanna do it.

http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/small_player/preloader.swf?vendor_id=204&media_id=9183&bgcolor=FFFFFF&autoplay=0

Skweeky
11-26-2008, 12:47 PM
Midlife crisis coming up Kev?

clocker
11-26-2008, 01:58 PM
Mid life crisis coming up Kev?
Will be when the tire bill comes due.

j2k4
11-26-2008, 10:41 PM
Midlife crisis coming up Kev?

Where cars are concerned, my midlife crisis began around age 23, when I got married began the most harrowing experience of my life.

I've been fighting my way back ever since. :(

100%
11-27-2008, 12:21 AM
All you need is to find a deserted airport (or not..) and just fly.

Detale
11-27-2008, 03:22 AM
Wow That does look like fun, untill.....

http://www.candysnob.com/archives/pictures/Car_crash_1.jpg

clocker
11-27-2008, 05:21 AM
Which is really not the same thing at all, is it?

j2k4
11-29-2008, 01:39 AM
Wow That does look like fun, untill.....

http://www.candysnob.com/archives/pictures/Car_crash_1.jpg

Fwaa...not much of a car, there, eh? :dabs:

JPaul
11-29-2008, 01:47 PM
Much as that is a series of quality stunts they are trying to make it look like one run, which it isn't. If you look you can see that the car mounted camera moves about. Drivers door, roof, none there.

Which suggests to me that he's had a few goes at each of the things and they've made a wee sequence out of it.

It is still quality but a bit disingenuous in my view.

j2k4
11-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Much as that is a series of quality stunts they are trying to make it look like one run, which it isn't. If you look you can see that the car mounted camera moves about. Drivers door, roof, none there.

Which suggests to me that he's had a few goes at each of the things and they've made a wee sequence out of it.

I'll give you that, but would much prefer to think he spent the money on extra tires rather than the huge film crew required to film it in one shot.

Hell, as it is, he'd have had to hired at least several operators and an extendable boom to film it.

fisha
11-29-2008, 02:40 PM
This is an awesome driver!

JPaul
11-29-2008, 03:45 PM

I'll give you that, but would much prefer to think he spent the money on extra tires rather than the huge film crew required to film it in one shot.

Hell, as it is, he'd have had to hired at least several operators and an extendable boom to film it.

:lol:

That was probably it, he spent the money on tyres.

I'm not saying he should have made it one long shot, old bean. Just that it's a bit of a cheat to make it look as if he did. Makes it more entertainment than sporting endeavour if you catch my drift.

Proper Bo
11-29-2008, 03:50 PM
Makes it more entertainment than sporting endeavour if you catch my drift.

I see what ewe did there.

JPaul
11-29-2008, 03:59 PM
Good man.

j2k4
12-02-2008, 02:17 AM

:lol:

That was probably it, he spent the money on tyres.

I'm not saying he should have made it one long shot, old bean. Just that it's a bit of a cheat to make it look as if he did. Makes it more entertainment than sporting endeavour if you catch my drift.

I see what you did there. :)

No, I thought the entertainment aspect to be plain; never meant to proffer it was done at a snatch, so to speak.

People who could do that could afford to mow the weeds, first. ;)