PDA

View Full Version : Spotify Invites GA

bangang
11-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Hey there,

I'm giving away 5 spotify invites. It's not a tracker, but a music player that streams a big collection from the internet.

If you want one, you'll have to convince me that you're a trustworthy member of this site. No ratio's or speed tests needed.
Just tell me why you should get one.

No PMs untill I ask, or you won't get anything.

Catcher
11-26-2008, 11:39 AM
I have two computers at my home, on is standard PC and the other one is Laptop, listening to music is one of my favorites things to do and I'm not at home some times for few hours and music is really missing to me, maybe you can fill the hole that created and get me into Spotify.

yair12
11-26-2008, 11:46 AM
Hi,
I want a spotify invite :p
I like all types of music, but i prefer the music from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and i know that spotify its rich on this decades

bangang
11-26-2008, 11:46 AM
I have two computers at my home, on is standard PC and the other one is Laptop, listening to music is one of my favorites things to do and I'm not at home some times for few hours and music is really missing to me, maybe you can fill the hole that created and get me into Spotify.

PM sent.

Because Spotify isn't supposed to be available in all countries, you might need a proxy to signup, like www.2proxy.info .
If you need a UK postal code for that proxy, try something like "A1 2BC".
After that you can use the service from anywhere

FODORA
11-26-2008, 11:47 AM
well i heard a lot about that site during last few days everyone talk how awesome it is....so i figured to check it out.i'm not a big music fun but i like music...and i'm tired of downloading tons of music on my computer to be able to listen it...if you can help me out i will appreciate it

bangang
11-26-2008, 11:50 AM
Hi,
I want a spotify invite :p
I like all types of music, but i prefer the music from the 70s, 80s and 90s, and i know that spotify its rich on this decades

PM sent.

well i heard a lot about that site during last few days everyone talk how awesome it is....so i figured to check it out.i'm not a big music fun but i like music...and i'm tired of downloading tons of music on my computer to be able to listen it...if you can help me out i will appreciate it

Check your PMs.

sarancha
11-26-2008, 12:03 PM
hi m8! usually i don't ask for anything but as a music lover, i would like to get there. I spend a lot of time in front of my pc listening music, so i'd be grateful for a invite ;)

bangang
11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
hi m8! usually i don't ask for anything but as a music lover, i would like to get there. I spend a lot of time in front of my pc listening music, so i'd be grateful for a invite ;)

PM sent. Only one invite left now. It's going to the person that can show me a funny picture of a monkey.

joni22
11-26-2008, 01:15 PM
http://www.lovesanimals.com/images/animals/monkey/funny_monkey.jpg
I want it because I like trance music at most.
I am a music addict and I heard that Spotify has a very big Database of trance.

bangang
11-26-2008, 02:23 PM
http://www.lovesanimals.com/images/animals/monkey/funny_monkey.jpg
I want it because I like trance music at most.
I am a music addict and I heard that Spotify has a very big Database of trance.

You already have two open requests for spotify, so I'm gonna put you on hold for now.

5 new invites arrived, so ask if you want one.

slymester
11-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Can I ask for one please as I would like to check it out and love music.
Thanks.

defrag
11-26-2008, 02:34 PM
can i have one?thanks!!!!!!
i love music.

jaszypoo
11-26-2008, 02:34 PM
I've been trying to get on spotify and have been offered invites already but the original poster either hasn't replied back or their pm boxes were full. :( Hope you can be the one that can open the gates to spotify for me. hehe.

PS: you can check my post history for more info!

alcoholik
11-26-2008, 02:36 PM
i would love to have spotify :)

in my country they will bring a new law on filesharing very soon.
I love music. I have over 10 000 songs. because the law will be in April, I can not download music any further. I need spotify!

Remember, spotify is a Swedish software ;)

tree_for
11-26-2008, 02:41 PM
music makes my life go around! with spotify i'll be sure to discover more artist and pretty good music to add my CD collection!
thanks in advance for your give aways!

bangang
11-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Can I ask for one please as I would like to check it out and love music.
Thanks.

Sent.

i love music.

Sent one, because I love the nick :)

slymester
11-26-2008, 02:48 PM
Sent.

Thanks I got it :)

bangang
11-26-2008, 02:50 PM
i love music.

PM me with your email address.

internazionale 1908
11-26-2008, 02:55 PM
good giveway best regards

joni22
11-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Can I have one please?

simcha
11-26-2008, 03:10 PM
at the store that i work we dont have a good enough connection or enough harddrive space to store music so we just listen to our boring "ordinary" radio...
please help us out!

joni22
11-26-2008, 03:15 PM
Edited

Fight3r
11-26-2008, 03:17 PM
I know there're much more great musics in the world than that in either What or waffle. I used to be a sincere listener of last.fm, but I really get sick because of the limitation of the playtime.
Lately I've been told that there's another music site which would satify my hunger with the music banquet. :D
So I wish I could be one of the luck dogs. ;P
A million thanks to u, bangang!

Tiesto
11-26-2008, 03:21 PM
hy i what spotify

bangang
11-26-2008, 03:22 PM
I know there're much more great musics in the world than that in either What or waffle. I used to be a sincere listener of last.fm, but I really get sick because of the limitation of the playtime.
Lately I've been told that there's another music site which would satify my hunger with the music banquet. :D
So I wish I could be one of the luck dogs. ;P
A million thanks to u, bangang!

PM me. Only one left.

EDIT: all gone for now.

Motorhead
11-26-2008, 04:11 PM
I fond of music 70s 80s I'd love one plz.

jaszypoo
11-26-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm retracting my request. I just received one from a fellow FST'er. Thanks for the consideration and the GA :)

bangang
11-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Some new invites got in. Same rules.

svergie
12-05-2008, 04:30 PM
can i have an invite plss