PDA

View Full Version : What do you think about trading?

ukgenius
11-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Ok so I have seen so many people saying something along the lines of:
"I used to trade but I do not any more. Could I have the invite to ... please"

People can either take 2 attitudes to this -
1) You traded once and therefore you are a trader. You can not have the invite.
OR
2) As long as someone really regrets what they have done, they should be given another chance.

I personally believe that as long as someone has changed then they should be given another chance. I said that it was stupid that if someone had traded in the past that they are treated as a sub human, and someone and someone replied along the lines of 'once a trader always a trader'.

What do you think about it?

lysine
11-26-2008, 05:43 PM
did you even bother to look at the other topics on the 1st page?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-what-you-think-trading-322724/?

OmaRin0
11-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Lol it even have the same title.

ukgenius
11-26-2008, 08:03 PM
Maybe a more appropriate title would have been "What do you think about traders" but I think the question still valid as my question is asking about TRADERS in particular rather than TRADING.

Stranger99
11-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Trading is like Chocolate-the more u eat the more u want
trading is like sex the more u thrash a pussy the more u cry for it

colombianino
11-27-2008, 06:46 PM
i got all i wanted without trades, its possible but some can't wait so they trade :yes:

Blackbeard
11-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Trading sucks.. you lose accounts that you want in the future.. and also if u was invited it'll mess your inviter up.. i trades just few times but i wish i didn't it sucks..... if you don't want a account del it or give it away..

respawn40
11-27-2008, 07:28 PM
Trading sucks.. you lose accounts that you want in the future.. and also if u was invited it'll mess your inviter up.. i trades just few times but i wish i didn't it sucks..... if you don't want a account del it

I fixed that for you :)