PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my Addiction....

DannyGnXz
11-26-2008, 07:48 PM
[SIZE="3"]Hello all FST'ers,

My name is Danny and I'm an addict. I am addicted to High Definition. I can't seem to get enough and am constantly looking for more. I write this as I continuously scratch my forearm looking for my next download.

I am hoping I can convince someone to kindly invite me HDBits. What I am looking for is more of greater selection of titles and content.

Below is an example of my history on TL:

IMAGE REMOVED

Please, if you can help, I would be very grateful.

Happy ThanksGiving to All.

sheriff 01
11-26-2008, 10:47 PM
Since you have an addiction to HD content surely you must be a member at a lower level HD tacker. To further demonstrate your addiction it would be great if instead of using TL as your screenshot you could post an HD tracker screenshot.
I wish you the best of luck with your request.:)

jaszypoo
11-26-2008, 10:57 PM
You can easily get one if you are a waffles PU via the forums. Just a heads up. A system admin will invite you in. :)

Odin
11-26-2008, 11:40 PM
I have read much of your post in here and between the lines you seem like an ok person. I can make a deal with you. I can give you a BitHDTV invite and if you can show me a good progress for the next 2 weeks on that tracker, I will gladly invite you to H..org.

If you already have BitHDTV or other HD trackers, pm your direct links to your profile on these trackers + 2 from other trackers you have. I will invite you if its looks good.

DannyGnXz
11-26-2008, 11:48 PM
I just got into BIT-HD 2 days ago and here are my stats so far:

IMAGE REMOVED

To Odin, tried to PM but your box is full

Cabalo
11-26-2008, 11:58 PM
at FTN they don't have so many HD releases?

Night0wl
11-27-2008, 12:26 AM
Unfortunately trackers like FTN and ScT don't follow the trend. Unless it's pre'd it's not there.

At least for the most part. There may be exceptions.

ben99
11-27-2008, 02:34 AM
at FTN they don't have so many HD releases?

hd believers think that hdbits encoders have better encodes than the scene.

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 02:55 AM
they do, it's much more simple to make an "internal" rip, as you don't have to abid by the scene rules or worry for pre-times to win the race of the release.

ben99
11-27-2008, 03:48 AM
they do, it's much more simple to make an "internal" rip, as you don't have to abid by the scene rules or worry for pre-times to win the race of the release.

i therefore don't understand why you mentioned ftn...

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 04:56 AM
well, for the homerippers to do a reencode, there must already be a original scene release, right?
so, reencodes add nothing new in terms of the quantity of movies available, just versions of it.
so, in 90% of the cases, any 0-day tracker would do. And as the OP didn't specifically ask for those "1337 encodes", it's genuine to assume that a good 0-day tracker as FTN is, would satisfy his needs.
is it clear now ?

ben99
11-27-2008, 05:14 AM
well, for the homerippers to do a reencode, there must already be a original scene release, right?
so, reencodes add nothing new in terms of the quantity of movies available, just versions of it.
so, in 90% of the cases, any 0-day tracker would do. And as the OP didn't specifically ask for those "1337 encodes", it's genuine to assume that a good 0-day tracker as FTN is, would satisfy his needs.
is it clear now ?

you dont know what you are talking about...

the scene doesn't release blueray discs, at least I don't think they do, and FTN doesn't upload them if they are actually released. Hdbits encoders and other hd encoders, use either that or a mpg2 file(tv shows) for their encodes. That is NOT AVAILABLE at any 0day site....

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 05:36 AM
read my post...
hint: use both eyes.

DannyGnXz
11-28-2008, 03:00 PM
* * * solved * * *

I check into rehab ASAP