PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with ScT ??? doesn't look good .. . . . .

Raban
11-26-2008, 10:14 PM
the last upload came through 10 hours ago ??? something must be very very wrong ... i don't think ScT will be winning any torrent races today . . .. . . . ..

http://i33.tinypic.com/28mmkna.png

nthpeter
11-26-2008, 10:17 PM
F*ckup with p2p slaves?

integral
11-26-2008, 10:18 PM
It's been dead for the most part everywhere (except for SCC's mp3 racing), but I guess SCT felt they didn't need to upload anything. :P Hopefully they'll get South Park later.

Raban
11-26-2008, 10:25 PM
It's been dead for the most part everywhere (except for SCC's mp3 racing), but I guess SCT felt they didn't need to upload anything. :P Hopefully they'll get South Park later.

hrm yes perhaps due to the thanksgiving holiday ... the scene is taking a break...

does the rest of the world celebrate thanksgiving ??

Di@monds
11-26-2008, 10:31 PM
i have no idea what are you talking about, releases are coming as usually except sct is taking break...and if u r in tracers channel you should know. And why u have to ask it here? like ppl in here know shit about sct @releases.

Pris
11-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Is nothing wrong with SCT.. Still the same

Raban
11-26-2008, 10:34 PM
i have no idea what are you talking about, releases are coming as usually except sct is taking break...and if u r in tracers channel you should know.

oh ya good thought... i just checked my tracer channel log and you're right TL and GFT seem to have won a lot of races today...

Di@monds
11-26-2008, 10:37 PM
damn that some are retarded..read my previous post and u see my point.

kareemamir
11-26-2008, 10:53 PM
Oh dear. Who cares? Same shit getting upload anyway.

nthpeter
11-26-2008, 10:58 PM
And South Park has ended.

jaszypoo
11-26-2008, 10:58 PM
Here we go again with the racing/pre-times. -_-

Swax
11-26-2008, 11:09 PM
People still care about pre-times?

lysine
11-26-2008, 11:32 PM
could have something to do with this:
http://www.slyck.com/story1803_BREIN_Claims_Success_Against_TV_Land_Top_Site

considering they were mentioned in that scenenotice last week or it could just be a coincidence...

Raban
11-26-2008, 11:37 PM
wow thats crazy

I'm Hot
11-27-2008, 01:38 AM
People still care about pre-times?

The same way that ScT always cared about pres.

Detale
11-27-2008, 01:40 AM
Maybe it's just been a slow day. Why to you rush to say something must be wrong? It's the day before Thanksgiving maybe the uploaders are just busy. People live other lives as well you know.

I'm Hot
11-27-2008, 01:49 AM
Maybe it's just been a slow day. Why to you rush to say something must be wrong? It's the day before Thanksgiving maybe the uploaders are just busy. People live other lives as well you know.

Sceners don't lol

I lol'd but I actually mean it :o

ben99
11-27-2008, 01:53 AM

the regular uploads are automatically uploaded so your theory doesn't make sense.

kareemamir
11-27-2008, 02:35 AM
Maybe there is nothing decent to upload.

piratebot
11-27-2008, 04:44 AM
I joined recently, and after comparing with scc, i wasn't impressed by new content and pretimes, not that i care about pretimes but i thought they were known for that. but the design and packs are real nice. and the amount of peers each torrent gets is quite high given the userbase.

Presto
11-27-2008, 04:48 AM
Panic is in the house!

DuDutchy
11-27-2008, 10:37 AM
http://anti-piracy.nl/nieuws/bericht.asp?nieuwsberichtid=151

Google translation:
http://tinyurl.com/6c2vrd

Di@monds
11-27-2008, 10:44 AM
google translation pwns :D

Disme
11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
http://anti-piracy.nl/nieuws/bericht.asp?nieuwsberichtid=151

Google translation:
http://tinyurl.com/6c2vrd

Here's the English report ... it was already posted here before:

http://www.slyck.com/story1803_BREIN_Claims_Success_Against_TV_Land_Top_Site

Stranger99
11-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Damn i think this has nothing to deal with the report
Sct has been lagging in Pres for a long time now,check the pretime on Max Payne and dark knight dvdr and maxpayne dvdr ;)

Raban
11-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Sct has been lagging in Pres for a long time now

hrmm i hadn't noticed this before... but i'm checking out the tracers channel right now ... and man... GFT has been pulling off a slew of #1's ...

with ScT not even racing on the majority of things coming through... and pulling off #2's or #4's on the rest...

where is feeling to give a full explanation of this ...

crooked
11-27-2008, 12:31 PM
Damn i think this has nothing to deal with the report
Sct has been lagging in Pres for a long time now,check the pretime on Max Payne and dark knight dvdr and maxpayne dvdr ;)

Of course has the lag of pre-time to deal with this report.. :pinch:

nthpeter
11-27-2008, 12:52 PM
Another reason to stop scene leakage. Maybe some grps could make it from the inside out... :)

integral
11-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Sct has been lagging in Pres for a long time now

hrmm i hadn't noticed this before... but i'm checking out the tracers channel right now ... and man... GFT has been pulling off a slew of #1's ...

with ScT not even racing on the majority of things coming through... and pulling off #2's or #4's on the rest...

where is feeling to give a full explanation of this ...

GFT races a bunch of things that ScT and SCC don't, like XXX imagesets and individual dvdrips.

I'd have to say SCC is doing better at the moment, but it's nothing definitely. Anyone who's really concerned about it should check stats in a couple of months and see who's on top.

Stranger99
11-27-2008, 01:32 PM
Any ways who gives a fuck if u get South park 10 mins later

Oh his penis is larger he got south park first :lol:

jasperr
11-27-2008, 01:57 PM

NO... actually these guys are correct.... i knew about this for about 4 days now already... theres a little more info that directly mentions S*T by name in a scene warning(which i just noticed is included in the article)... what i didn't know is that BRIEN was involved.... O.o
I only thought the FTP went down as a precaution ...

PirateEagle
11-27-2008, 02:30 PM
The ftp was acctually up till yesterday.They changed their irc information as a result of the nfo being pred.I was surprized they didnt change the site info itself after that information being spread around.The reason SCT and a few other sites are lagging on pres is in fact due to TVL being taken offline. Despite what feeling said on the SCT forums it did effect SCT. Thats the main site they used for most of their content. They have several other sites they use but again TVL was the MAIN one they used. TL and a bunch of other sites were using this same topsite as well.BTW The comment about the uploaders being away by detale was incorrect since many of us know SCT uses auto uploaders for most of their content. AKA The uploaders could be visiting family members in another country and the content would still get upped the same.

Di@monds
11-27-2008, 06:33 PM
The ftp was acctually up till yesterday.They changed their irc information as a result of the nfo being pred.I was surprized they didnt change the site info itself after that information being spread around.The reason SCT and a few other sites are lagging on pres is in fact due to TVL being taken offline. Despite what feeling said on the SCT forums it did effect SCT. Thats the main site they used for most of their content. They have several other sites they use but again TVL was the MAIN one they used. TL and a bunch of other sites were using this same topsite as well.BTW The comment about the uploaders being away by detale was incorrect since many of us know SCT uses auto uploaders for most of their content. AKA The uploaders could be visiting family members in another country and the content would still get upped the same.

Thats not true..some1 must stay up and keep scripts up and running? or do they fix by themself if something goes wrong? ;)

Swax
11-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Thats not true..some1 must stay up and keep scripts up and running? or do they fix by themself if something goes wrong? ;)

Someone must stay up and keep scripts up and running?? :frusty: If it was manual it wouldn't be a very good script would it...

PirateEagle
11-27-2008, 07:45 PM

The scripts go down now and then. But every auto isnt gonna go down at the same time most likely lol1 of the servers might lockup or the script bugout but most of the time they use multiple autos to race the stuff to differant boxes.

colbert
11-28-2008, 03:00 AM
Other groups will pick up the slack looking for the opportunity. Why is everyone so concerned?

yayyyyyy
11-28-2008, 09:10 AM
because we love sct :(

Raban
11-28-2008, 11:33 AM
5th and over an hour and a half behind SCC and you guys are telling me there's nothing going on ? ? ? ?? ! ! ! !! !

http://i36.tinypic.com/11jnott.png

jasperr
11-28-2008, 11:53 AM
5th and over an hour and a half behind SCC and you guys are telling me there's nothing going on ? ? ? ?? ! ! ! !! !

http://i36.tinypic.com/11jnott.png

DUDE, if you listen and re-read...... you'll know.. their main source is down! do the math.. :frusty:

OmaRin0
11-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Yea tons of releases r not getting released
seems their situation is so bad there :(

Di@monds
11-28-2008, 12:42 PM
Why dont you go to their irc and cry there...

tnt
11-28-2008, 12:56 PM
its useless they lock/trash all posts related to this and probably he will get a ban

_coder_
11-28-2008, 01:46 PM
Let me make this clear to everyone.

ScT used TV Land (topsite) to upload 99% of its releases. TV Land has now been taken down as a result ScT got shagged up the ass.

BTW Feeling your a cunt :)

jasperr
11-28-2008, 02:36 PM
its useless they lock/trash all posts related to this and probably he will get a ban

lol.. most likely true... do ya think they want this little secret out?? they will hide it under the rug out and play it down or lie outright about it.. out of fear that there money machine might break down... lmao

Cabalo
11-28-2008, 03:12 PM
it's logical that closing a Topsite would have impact on the BT scene, as it depends on them.
The issue here is that ScT was the most affected, but more could have been. What is the problem here?

Let's see how they will solve the situation, as this is a serious blow for ScT reputation. pitty, but it's true. And i do care a lot about them.

point137
11-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Probably something to do with TVL

apextwin146
11-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Probably something to do with TVL
like seriously mate .. Next tie freakin read the thread before replying

DuDutchy
11-28-2008, 03:28 PM
This is ridiculous. ScT is raising around €3000 euros/month of donations. Staff still denies they have anything to do with TVL. They even say that topsites go down every day. That it is nothing special. Then why the hell the whole site completely collapses when ONE topsite goes down?

They're making a complete joke of themselves. Trashing threads without commenting on it. I think it's fair to say that ScT users, especially donors, owe an explanation from ScT staff. It's not that ScT staff pays for axx out of it's own pockets. The users do!

jasperr
11-28-2008, 03:53 PM
This is ridiculous. ScT is raising around €3000 euros/month of donations. Staff still denies they have anything to do with TVL. They even say that topsites go down every day. That it is nothing special. Then why the hell the whole site completely collapses when ONE topsite goes down?

They're making a complete joke of themselves. Trashing threads without commenting on it. I think it's fair to say that ScT users, especially donors, owe an explanation from ScT staff. It's not that ScT staff pays for axx out of it's own pockets. The users do!

simple answer.... DON"T DONATE!!!!! i'm sure a lot of that does go to server costs... as i'm finding out good shit aint cheap... but, i'm also sure that the owner is raking in a decent amount of lets say "RAINY DAY" money from it also...

they think all peeps are stupid and have no idea what's going on.. as for them owing people a explanation?? NO, they don't really... shit happens. only thing here is that they aren't saying ok people yes it's true but.... and thats because if you were making all that money, would wanna tell peeps that this has happened? .... they want that money to keep coming in and by doing that is to keep their users in the dark. then there's those die hard believers that would believe that feeling crapped out gold if he said so.... however, you see how thats working for them .. lmao

randyHD
11-28-2008, 04:13 PM
this is ridiculous. Sct is raising around €3000 euros/month of donations. Staff still denies they have anything to do with tvl. They even say that topsites go down every day. That it is nothing special. Then why the hell the whole site completely collapses when one topsite goes down?

They're making a complete joke of themselves. Trashing threads without commenting on it. I think it's fair to say that sct users, especially donors, owe an explanation from sct staff. It's not that sct staff pays for axx out of it's own pockets. The users do!
+1

whip22
11-28-2008, 05:09 PM
i'm pretty sure ScT will get back on its feet and maintain it's rep. No site like ScT goes down this easily.

Sylar666
11-28-2008, 05:59 PM
I have strong belief in SCT. They will overcome the difficulties, I reckon. Now I come home and gotta face these news...sad fucks like Brein. Why don't they just shit hedgehogs? I am so embarrassed. To hell with these Brein'ssholes.

hit79
11-28-2008, 06:03 PM
sct is the best

nthpeter
11-28-2008, 06:11 PM
I have strong belief in SCT. They will overcome the difficulties, I reckon. Now I come home and gotta face these news...sad fucks like Brein. Why don't they just shit hedgehogs? I am so embarrassed. To hell with these Brein'ssholes.

Im wondering what would happen if scene grps get busted because of these 1337 trackers with insecure sites. To hell with these ppl, they turn things into money, which things some grp made free for all (Pay2Leech, Pay2Invite)

puckface
11-28-2008, 06:15 PM

haha. shit hedgehogs.

Ive gotta remember that one.

On topic though. One FTP site gets busted, the existing will take over and a new one or two will pop up. Just a small hiccup.

leechasaurus
11-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Wow, interesting stuff.

SCC still doesn't have TDK NTSC upped after 4-5 days lol so they can't talk shit. GFT is completely dead except for the racer bots. FTN is on point though.

addiction
11-28-2008, 06:37 PM

Im wondering what would happen if scene grps get busted because of these 1337 trackers with insecure sites. To hell with these ppl, they turn things into money, which things some grp made free for all (Pay2Leech, Pay2Invite)

If you want that go to pirate bay. High level tracker are just great because its hard to get in (and normally the community is more active) not because it is the only way to get stuff...

crimsoncrow
11-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Wow, interesting stuff.

SCC still doesn't have TDK NTSC upped after 4-5 days lol so they can't talk shit. GFT is completely dead except for the racer bots. FTN is on point though.

??? :huh:

SCC can't talk shit because of one release?
How exactly is GFT dead?
FTN is on point with what?

Sylar666
11-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Nope. Me been happy with SCT so far. And I'm kinda loyal type.:)

Di@monds
11-28-2008, 06:46 PM
Wow, interesting stuff.

Dude stop using drugs, its not good for you :(

Sylar666
11-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Check this out...
http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=45370#p494881

nthpeter
11-28-2008, 07:06 PM
I read it before i posted my view.

"For the above fucking leakers, you fucking don't understand you are risking the scene? we all can get busted cause of your insecurity, use you brain before supporting a site, next time your ips will show up on the scenenotice!"

piratebot
11-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Wow, interesting stuff.

does this multi count? "The.Dark.Knight.2008.NTSC.MULTi.DVDR-ULTRASON" it's in a pack.

what's shady is that feeling said in the forums that this wouldn't affect them - a lie.

_coder_
11-28-2008, 11:18 PM
I read it before i posted my view.

"For the above fucking leakers, you fucking don't understand you are risking the scene? we all can get busted cause of your insecurity, use you brain before supporting a site, next time your ips will show up on the scenenotice!"

As the saying goes "Lose lips, sink ships".

IdolEyes787
11-28-2008, 11:52 PM
No it's too easy.

horiZen
11-29-2008, 06:05 AM
Wow, interesting stuff.

does this multi count? "The.Dark.Knight.2008.NTSC.MULTi.DVDR-ULTRASON" it's in a pack.

what's shady is that feeling said in the forums that this wouldn't affect them - a lie.

he lied

jam0980tr
11-29-2008, 06:34 AM
Give it few days or 1 or 2 weeks torrent sites will be back 2 normal 1 topsite goes down that doesn't mean GAMEOVER, Lmfao they will just have 2 move on next top top sites ect...so chill out see what happens soon, that's all i have 2 say!!!
But only the bad thing is sct nfo been passed on all over the net about this topsite going offline
but the Question Is is SCT there next target?

pone44
11-29-2008, 07:01 AM
Who is posting this scene notice?

Just a question?

Di@monds
11-29-2008, 08:19 AM
Sct are almost back to bisnes so we can all move on :)

redMonster
11-29-2008, 09:00 AM
Wow, interesting stuff.

i cannot see the multi dvdr in any pack. but sct does have the bulldozer release. but they still do not have the proper 1080p release of tdk

Di@monds
11-29-2008, 09:05 AM
he meant The.Dark.Knight.PROPER.COMPLETE-SCC

redMonster
11-29-2008, 09:07 AM
oops, my bad. i thought he was talking about sct.

The pretimes are really poor right now.

aaatoel
12-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Things seem to be back to normal there. Pretimes are great as they used to be, many missed releases have been uploaded and everything seems fine the last 2 days! Good news for ScT users and congrats to the staff for solving any problems they may have had! :)

Raban
12-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Things seem to be back to normal there. Pretimes are great as they used to be, many missed releases have been uploaded and everything seems fine the last 2 days! Good news for ScT users and congrats to the staff for solving any problems they may have had! :)

i take full credit... it was my thread, THIS THREAD, that motivated them to get back on the ball.

aaatoel
12-03-2008, 11:47 AM

i take full credit... it was my thread, THIS THREAD, that motivated them to get back on the ball.

Then I guess I 'll have to thank you for it! :P