PDA

View Full Version : bitme.org banned Indian IP's

forthat
11-27-2008, 06:41 AM
yesterday i have added a torrent and went to sleep thinking that i can watch the video tomorrow morning
,when i woke up in the morning i saw that the torrent that i have added yesterday night was gone red .....in tracker info it was comming 403 error.....after a bit of search i have found that they have banned indian ip adress

for my wonder i ask my friend who ha different isp from me also got the same message "" 403 Unauthorised "

they i got a vpn form my friend with german ip address ...my account ws working fine iam able to seed from there.......

why is this happening with bitme.org.........i love e-learning trackers a lot ... i lost one of my fav tracker.....

Banned Ip address 59.x.x.x and 117.x.x.x of bsnl :frusty:

integral
11-27-2008, 06:51 AM
The first major tracker to begin banning India? I wonder if other trackers will follow suit. I know this user is a known scum and already began avoiding the ban, but I'm not sure the entire country deserves bans.

uzer
11-27-2008, 07:05 AM
if you behind a router then shutoff your router for some hours after that my be it will work properly, and I don't know why ppls mad about bitme I did not found any new thing on bitme even the things I need already available on bttrove and gfxnews and also I hate bitme staff they disable accounts by very very small mistakes.

hbkwarez
11-27-2008, 07:08 AM
it's working fine for me......... May be his specific ip range is banned!

FreakOnLeash
11-27-2008, 08:21 AM
fuck bitme

apextwin146
11-27-2008, 08:41 AM
Hmm i will have to go and chk it out now mate .. Bty BSNL is banned on most of the trackers for that matter including HDbits as i tried to invite someone there .. I have Airtel and will chk and post here the same ... cant let go a VIP accnt waste

I know this user is a known scum and already began avoiding the ban,
Which user are you talking abt?

integral
11-27-2008, 08:54 AM
Hmm i will have to go and chk it out now mate .. Bty BSNL is banned on most of the trackers for that matter including HDbits as i tried to invite someone there .. I have Airtel and will chk and post here the same ... cant let go a VIP accnt waste

I know this user is a known scum and already began avoiding the ban,
Which user are you talking abt?

OP, has a scandalous history on many trackers.

apextwin146
11-27-2008, 08:55 AM
Oh i wasnt aware of that .. maybe then its a case of IP Range ban ..
I heard some time back that DiDidave had also banned this IP Range ..

Albo Da Kid
11-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Cmon that's not fair now. Bitme is an e-learning tracker. There are a lot of indian students that like the content in there. I don't think they should ban Indian Ip's

redMonster
11-27-2008, 09:28 AM
at least the site is working fine for me.

Sortie
11-27-2008, 10:04 AM
It must be IP range ban! Try to reboot your router.

Stranger99
11-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Nothing here and with my friends everything up is fine

jeez i can't imagine life without bitme i got all my study stuff from there books are so freakin costly i can't afford and i hate libraries :(

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 01:24 PM
this guy is the scum of the world.
as integral said, i hope this can degenerate in a global ban on that IP range.

people should praise bitme instead criticise, the easy path would be to ban the whole country.
instead they just ban a range.
i think it's fair.

Stranger99
11-27-2008, 01:27 PM

people should praise bitme instead criticise, the easy path would be to ban the whole country.
i think it's fair.

Agreed
So many good users frm india

forthat
11-27-2008, 02:41 PM

i think it's fair.

what are talking about ....mate...

well what do u think about me ........even i have posted a topic about my first and last trade here.......

i have not even used my invites those are given to me ....i gave only 2-3 invites to my friends.......

i can bet u check my profile in any tracker.....

well i am back to the toipc....

after a 6 hours of banning of my ip range
i can again access to bitme.org...:lol:

sheriff 01
11-27-2008, 02:47 PM

i think it's fair.

what are talking about ....mate...

well what do u think about me ........

i have not even used my invites those are given to me ....i gave only 2-3 invites to my friends.......

i can bet u check my profile in any tracker.....

well i am back to the toipc....

after a 6 hours of banning of my ip range
i can again access to bitme.org...:lol:

Not for very long!:whistling

techdoc
11-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Good for you forthat
Try talking to staff there to clear any ip issues for the future.

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 05:11 PM

i think it's fair.

So do u think there are no bitches in your country huh :lol::lol:

stfu if u don't know anything,Y the country deserves ban when there are so many gud users here ;)

stupidity reaches a whole new level here, congrats.
you should read my posts carefully, though i understand for some people they are not so straightforward, so i even try to use a non-complicated language.

who said anything about banning your country? i just said that they didn't ban the country (easy solution) and did the good thing and ban a range. It's not what some other trackers did, is it?

well, if they had to ban for stupidity, then i guess your range would be in the line too. :whistling

saimer
11-27-2008, 05:21 PM

stfu if u don't know anything,Y the country deserves ban when there are so many gud users here ;)

you should read my posts carefully, though i understand for some people they are not so straightforward, so i even try to use a non-complicated language.

who said anything about banning your country? i just said that they didn't ban the country (easy solution) and did the good thing and ban a range. It's not what some other trackers did, is it?

well, if they had to ban for stupidity, then i guess your range would be in the line too. :whistling

Try French next time.
English is a bit complicated compare to French.
Besides I like your French. :D

Stranger99
11-27-2008, 05:44 PM

If they gotta ban ppl who bcum assface and write shit after drinking i give u my ip admin :P:lol: