PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] ScT Invite?

m021478
11-27-2008, 07:32 AM
Anyone would be willing to spare an invitation to ScT?

Speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/362971384.png

I have solid ratios at a number of higher-end private trackers (TL, HDBits, FunFile, SuperTorrents, etc...) and I would be more than happy to provide ratio proofs if required.

I also use a Santrex seedbox, and I plan on seeding heavily if I am invited...

Thanks for your time, and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed!!

killercam101
11-27-2008, 07:35 AM
TL, FunFile, SuperTorrents are all scene trackers right?..What do you expect to find at Sct that isn't on those trackers?

PoorFook
11-27-2008, 08:03 AM
TL, FunFile, SuperTorrents are all scene trackers right?..What do you expect to find at Sct that isn't on those trackers?

Yeah, they are general trackers. TL has most of the stuffs ScT has but maybe slower on pre-times.
I don't think anybody would be likely to give him a ScT invite as each invite costs 20 EUR.

OP should try getting a invite to SCC, their pre-times are the best but it is not that hard to get a invite on SCC as 1 invite is 10 EUR there.

Enlightened
11-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Anyone would be willing to spare an invitation to ScT?

Speedtest:
http://www.speedtest.net/result/362971384.png

I have solid ratios at a number of higher-end private trackers (TL, HDBits, FunFile, SuperTorrents, etc...)

Those are NOT High -end Trackers, But good quality Trackers, What U are requesting is a HIGH END Tracker.....LOL:noes::noes::noes:

P.s.- For S*T, get to know someone whom U can Pay for an Invite and get in, that might be faster...if U can spare some $$:yup::yup::yup::whistling:whistling

johhn
11-27-2008, 08:19 AM
dont waste money on scc since it's not the only way to get an invite, what pu can get an invite to scc, so if you or your mate is a pu on what, ask for it.

Funkin'
11-27-2008, 08:33 AM
He's not asking for SCC.

And killercam has a good point. You already have TL, so you're pretty much set.

m021478
11-28-2008, 04:54 AM
Definitely a good point...I was unaware that I would find pretty much the same material on ScT as I would on some of the other trackers I am already a member of...Thanks for pointing that out...