PDA

View Full Version : SCC invite

vlada
11-27-2008, 10:12 AM
hi guys i wanted to know why is now so hard to get SCC or maube not but i dont see that it gives on giveaway and i maked and other guys request but no one said something that give hope that we get it ok maube some think that we are not good users but why no one dont give it in giveaway with much rules interesting?:D

ajsi
11-27-2008, 10:46 AM
maybe because giving away invites at public forums is against the scc rules ;) just my guess

Di@monds
11-27-2008, 10:49 AM
Jeah ppl get banned for pub giveaway + invites cost nowaday

vlada
11-27-2008, 11:14 AM
ok but it is strange that in past was much giveaways of SCC and i dont hear that rules changed or that SCC become very rare tracker

ajsi
11-27-2008, 11:19 AM
ye, but they have started dealing with members who break the rules, that's why now everybody think twice before they give the invite away

vlada
11-27-2008, 12:01 PM
oke tnk on info

techdoc
11-27-2008, 04:05 PM
SCC has grown by leaps & bounds over the last few months.Some great staff policies & addition of archive section has added to the site's glory.
So consider yourself lucky if you have an account there.

piratebot
11-27-2008, 04:55 PM
scc used to hand out invites like candy to any userclass. they haven't done that in a while.

Capitan Blanda
11-27-2008, 05:07 PM
The truth is that SCC doesn't allow you to invite anybody. I have invites in my account but when I try to invite someone I get this message:
Error

Sorry, you may not use your invites at this moment, please try again later.

I soppose you don't get that message if you have donor status...:whistling

john pal
11-27-2008, 05:14 PM
i dont think its true. what i know is that certain countries users have their invites block. isnt it?

Cabalo
11-27-2008, 05:16 PM
i've had so far 5 invites at SCC and used only 2.
It's not because invites are easy to obtain that they should be given without any criteria.
i still keep some with me, and i think they'll stay that way.

imo, contents wise, SCC is in a steady path to compete with SCT, it's just a matter of time, and it's not much.
Lots of freeleech around there, blazing speeds, well organized sections, packs ahoy.

gotta love that site.

lysine
11-27-2008, 05:19 PM
The truth is that SCC doesn't allow you to invite anybody.

certain countries aren't allowed to send invites. there's an invite sticky that explains everything about invites.

cap87
11-27-2008, 06:04 PM
i've had so far 5 invites at SCC and used only 2.
It's not because invites are easy to obtain that they should be given without any criteria.
i still keep some with me, and i think they'll stay that way.

imo, contents wise, SCC is in a steady path to compete with SCT, it's just a matter of time, and it's not much.
Lots of freeleech around there, blazing speeds, well organized sections, packs ahoy.

gotta love that site.

agreed.

SCC is a very underrated tracker, it alrady gave proofs that it can be better than ScT.

Many people who have it dont even know how good it is.

Capitan Blanda
11-27-2008, 06:14 PM
The truth is that SCC doesn't allow you to invite anybody.

certain countries aren't allowed to send invites. there's an invite sticky that explains everything about invites.
I've contact lots of time de SCC staff about this, and they always gives you a quick "some countries are banned". If this is true, why wouldn't they post a "Baned countries list" or even shorter "Not baned countries list". Surely more esay than answering each user one at a time...
Anyway, I just give up when they told me "If you want to use those invites you have right no, just go donor".
It's a easy equation... If anybody can use their invites, it would just use them. What's the point of store them?

Sorry for double post... I just wanted to state that anyhow I'm happy with SCC it's really a great tracker.
Just I wonder why they are doing this with invites... It would be easier even to take them away.

horiZen
11-27-2008, 06:39 PM
SCC in many cases beats ScT with their pre's
without a doubt one of the top trackers in terms of speed,pre's,site administration

Ronaldo07
11-27-2008, 10:18 PM
i'm account

manbearpig
11-28-2008, 04:31 PM

gotta love that site.

Absolutely
+1

Rigel9
11-28-2008, 04:42 PM
Calisto gives out invites in the what.cd invite forum (you have to be PU)