PDA

View Full Version : ( What.cd ) invite system?

7oOoDa
11-28-2008, 12:03 PM
hello guys

how can i get invite in what.cd

my last inv have it for 9 month ago so i need to know how can i get inv:)

apextwin146
11-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Ru a power user?

Dytzone
11-28-2008, 12:06 PM
How Invites Are Given

Users receive invites every month based on their User Classes (http://what.cd/wiki.php?action=article&name=User+Classes).

- Power Users: On the 8th day of each month, each receives one invite (max of 4)

- Elites: On the 8th and 22nd day of each month, each receives one invite (max of 4)

- TorrentMasters: On the 8th and 22nd day of each month, each receives two invites (max of 8)

Also, any user regardless of user class, receives a one-time gift of 2 invites for donating to What.CD. See "Donations - Where does the donated money go? (http://what.cd/wiki.php?action=article&id=4)" for more information.

Bonus Invites

Then, every month, on the 8th and the 22nd, we give out bonus invites to any user class that can receive invites (Power User and above).

1. Every Power User, Elite User or TorrentMaster whose total invitee ratio is above 0.75 and total invitee upload is over 2 GB gets one invite.

2. Every Power User, Elite User or TorrentMaster whose total invitee ratio is above 2.0 and total invitee upload is over 10 GB gets one invite.

3. Every Power User, Elite User or TorrentMaster whose total invitee ratio is above 3.0 and total invitee upload is over 20 GB gets one invite.

The bonuses are cumulative. So if you qualify for the last bonus group, you also qualify for the first two and will receive 3 bonus invites. For example, if a TorrentMaster who fits in the third bonus category gets 5 invites every month on the 8th and the 22nd, whereas a Power User who fits in the first category gets two invites on the 8th and one on the 22nd. A Power User who invites bad users only gets one invite per month.

There is a hard maximum of 10 invites for all classes. This limit cannot be exceeded by bonus invites.

Note: If you send an invite to someone and you cancel it before they accept it, you will get the invitation back to be used again.

7oOoDa
11-28-2008, 12:33 PM
im now PU put i dont get any invite for along time how can i get

vobilli
11-28-2008, 12:41 PM
If you've been a PU for more than one month and have not received an extra invite, you should ask what the problem may be in their IRC channel. Other than what's been given, I don't think we can offer any additional advice. If you just became a PU you will need to wait it out.

There's always donation, it'll give you an instant invite.

redMonster
11-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Maybe your invite tree is bad. They don't give invites to power users and above whose inviter's tree is bad.

7oOoDa
11-28-2008, 12:50 PM
Maybe your invite tree is bad. They don't give invites to power users and above whose inviter's tree is bad.

no mate i dont inv else one and he is good

If you've been a PU for more than one month and have not received an extra invite, you should ask what the problem may be in their IRC channel. Other than what's been given, I don't think we can offer any additional advice. If you just became a PU you will need to wait it out.

There's always donation, it'll give you an instant invite.

thanks bro i will goin IRC

tX
11-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Did you JUST become a PU?
You need to wait until to the eighth

redMonster
11-28-2008, 12:56 PM
No I mean if your inviter has a bad invite tree, then also you won't get invites.

7oOoDa
11-28-2008, 01:26 PM
No I mean if your inviter has a bad invite tree, then also you won't get invites.

no its good no bad person

Did you JUST become a PU?
You need to wait until to the eighth

no i PU from 10 month :(

gan.nez
11-28-2008, 03:30 PM
then just ask them on their irc

1000possibleclaws
11-29-2008, 12:02 AM
Why don't you pm a mod on what.cd and find out what the issue is?

lldoryll
11-29-2008, 05:00 AM
it doesn't matter who's bad on your invite tree,
it might be your inviters' inviter's inviter (whom I doubt you know...) or your invitee's invitee's invitee...
but if anyone in the invite tree behaves badly, (or say.. your inviter's inviter's inviter's other invitee or their invitees), the invites are disabled for the entire invite tree..
which is why you need to make sure (as well as your inviters and invitees) that only the good people are invited...
otherwise, the whole entire tree gets screwed.. even if some people in the tree have nothing to do with each other

kondrae
11-29-2008, 11:49 AM
go to #what.cd-disabled
and ask
i wasn't getting my invites so thats what i did
turns out the guy that invited me was a bad user

kukushka
11-29-2008, 05:21 PM
go to #what.cd-disabled
and ask
i wasn't getting my invites so thats what i did
turns out the guy that invited me was a bad user
yeah, that's why i have to repeat one more time - until you're 100% sure in your inviter (like me, hehe), the best way to enter what.cd - is through interview

PoorFook
11-29-2008, 05:32 PM
Or get invited by a VIP through a trade.
I had it by chance, it was sort of like a trade and as compensation another fresh invite is given.

gollum980
12-07-2008, 01:13 AM
If you do not receive invites according to your user class, visit #what.cd-disabled on irc.what-network.net to find out why.

colbert
12-07-2008, 05:31 AM
but if anyone in the invite tree behaves badly, (or say.. your inviter's inviter's inviter's other invitee or their invitees), the invites are disabled for the entire invite tree..

that is not true

tX
12-07-2008, 07:17 AM

that is not true

Yup, don't think it's the whole tree, just the closer ones, otherwise very little people would end up with invites

Don't quote me on that though

cinephilia
12-07-2008, 01:56 PM
va sur leur chan irc d'aide, certains membres du staff parlent fr..

predateur
12-07-2008, 02:25 PM
hello guys

how can i get invite in what.cd

my last inv have it for 9 month ago so i need to know how can i get inv:)

you wont get any invite , and its probably because of your invite tree , (it can be the invitee of the invitee of your invitee ) yes they are parano :P
also ,they see the global ratio of your invitees (if good or bad) cheaters or no, disabled accounts , and if there is donors or no

you have to know also , donors get 2 invites from the donation, but you even if you donate you wont get invites .
i have a simillair problem , i am power user 4weeks after they open the site ;)

Popov
12-07-2008, 02:49 PM
ask staff if you have a invite-ban or something

ben99
12-07-2008, 07:11 PM
yea seems like the only reason you wouldn't be allowed to have invites was if your inviter was a bad member. Anyways go to their irc or just pm a staff member.

Snefclarb
12-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Maybe they're disabled because you're thick enough to trade/give away invites on a forum such as this whilst using the same username as you do at What.CD.

cinephilia
12-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Maybe they're disabled because you're thick enough to trade/give away invites on a forum such as this whilst using the same username as you do at What.CD.
if they had caught him, i think his account would be disabled now.