PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]iFi

MiNiMAL
11-28-2008, 05:03 PM
Hello friends. I really hope that i can get into this beautiful trackers.
Pls help me out :)

CAN SENT LINK TO MY PROFIL'S AND SPEED TEST !

Cabalo
11-28-2008, 07:06 PM
why is it so beautiful? what does it have different that u don't have?
just cuz it's "high level" ?

CaptanAmerica
11-28-2008, 07:08 PM
cabalo stop pwns step by step lol

Cabalo
11-28-2008, 07:21 PM
you know, it always gets on my nerves when i see the words "dream", "amazing", "beautiful", "wish", "community", "i promise" etc on the request posts.

the last guy that requested FSC actually used 28 times the word "community" in his request. Boy, was i bored... :sleep1:

CaptanAmerica
11-28-2008, 07:38 PM
i just think ive seen too many posts from u last time that owns some asses :blink:
and i think there airnt many ppl at cfs who presents here who knows that write such things isnt good manner

MSF
11-28-2008, 07:41 PM
the last guy that requested FSC actually used 28 times the word "community" in his request. Boy, was i bored... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../images/smilies/sleep1.gifbored enough to count them ?

stupid_angel
11-28-2008, 07:44 PM
you know, it always gets on my nerves when i see the words "dream", "amazing", "beautiful", "wish", "community", "i promise" etc on the request posts.

the last guy that requested FSC actually used 28 times the word "community" in his request. Boy, was i bored... :sleep1:

+1. though, I'm not so talkative, I'm great reader. and I can say, that most of time people ask for invites for private torrents they don't actually understand why they need it, or want it because "it's private => it must be cool then => I wanna be cool too => give me an invite!!!"

C-mos
11-28-2008, 08:09 PM
iFi (high level ) ?ahahahaha

iFi sux !

Cabalo
11-28-2008, 08:16 PM
i just think ive seen too many posts from u last time that owns some asses :blink:
and i think there airnt many ppl at cfs who presents here who knows that write such things isnt good manner

there are more members at the goat that are here and are quite active in these matters, they just use different nicks (most don't) , but if you know who they are...

apextwin146
11-28-2008, 09:10 PM
WOW!!! IFI .. i am sorry its not in the levels at all .. y do u wnt it? I will give it a -10 for the content rating ..

cinephilia
11-28-2008, 09:14 PM
the last guy that requested FSC actually used 28 times the word "community" in his request.
:lol::lol::lol:

respawn40
11-28-2008, 10:41 PM
at cfs

Who are you :blink:?

kukushka
11-29-2008, 06:04 AM
i'm absolutely not sure that he has _any_ obligations to stop own asses and start to lick them, neither that you can speak on the behalf of cfs. if you have some objections - feel free to start discussion in appropriate place :)

bumrocks
11-29-2008, 06:57 AM

I am not sure what the hell this sentence means. But I am a member there at above mentioned site. And I think what Cabalo says is truthful and his honest, and you might even say, is a professional opinion. It is bad manners to not speak the truth. Nobody would have a problem with what he says here either...Here is here and there is there.

You see Cabalo making alot of statements that he makes for the simple fact that their is alot of noobs, traders, and/or "not so wise" people here. Yes, there are smart people here BUT they are severely outnumbered. Often times he is simply trying to educate people...Whether you like his methods or not is another thing. But if I were you I would take notes...

Now, back to the subject at hand. I would reconsider iFi. I actually deleted my account there. I'm not going to go into all the things that are wrong with it but take it from someone who is smarter than the average bear...Stay Away!

at cfs

Who are you :blink:?

I would ask this question, too. Please PM here or at said site...

p.s. It is because of his knowledge and qualities here that he was invited there...

Elpigle
11-29-2008, 07:03 AM
For my IFI is only level

Nothing "special"

Cabalo
11-29-2008, 07:30 AM
the last guy that requested FSC actually used 28 times the word "community" in his request. Boy, was i bored... http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../../images/smilies/sleep1.gifbored enough to count them ?

CTRL+F pwnz.

@ captanamerica - sorry but i didn't understand the full meaning of the last sentence.
we can continue this at that other place, let's try to stop the offtopic a bit here (like if it was possible).

MiNiMAL
11-29-2008, 02:12 PM
o_O

hey pls stop spamm ! i need iFi <-

bumrocks
11-29-2008, 02:45 PM
I noticed in your signature that you are also looking for i*S...Good luck with that one.

You are also saying the bad word "need" now...Your circumstances are now dire. I would also recommend removing your "list" of trackers you have and want. Very unimpressive and collector-like.

Back to subject...You might have better luck if you explained WHY you NEED this "beautiful" tracker...

respawn40
11-29-2008, 05:20 PM
I actually deleted my account there.

What a coincidence! I did the exact same thing :O

MiNiMAL
11-29-2008, 05:42 PM
I FINDE iFi

BUMP !

Cabalo
11-29-2008, 07:58 PM
:blink: so if you found, why did you bump this thread?

bump :dabs:

yakz091
11-30-2008, 03:52 PM
cool down guys!!!!1

let him ask what he wants........and the one who has it will fulfill ur request.........
go on it is worth a site to be in.........

ajsi
11-30-2008, 03:55 PM
cool down guys!!!!1

let him ask what he wants........and the one who has it will fulfill ur request.........
in which way does that site worth? loging in and out?

respawn40
11-30-2008, 06:06 PM

You can't possibly be a member there, then.

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Haha if there was ever a fail tracker, it's iFi.

magushun
11-30-2008, 10:03 PM
why is it so beautiful? what does it have different that u don't have?
just cuz it's "high level" ?
ú
rofl, that tracker couldnt even made to that list, not to mention high lvl, triple lol

MiNiMAL
12-13-2008, 11:51 AM
I FINDE IFI !

bump!

EstelleD
12-13-2008, 12:42 PM
Why you need this tracker ?

I really hope that i can get into this beautiful trackers.

:pinch:

Good luck

jonciuca
12-13-2008, 06:48 PM
iFi (high level ) ?ahahahaha

iFi sux !

Big time it does.