PDA

View Full Version : Have a big problem with SCT

geanta1
11-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Today I found out, surprised, that my account of the SCT took disable. I did not aboslut anything! Rations had very good! I do not think I deserve it!
Now I want to know the main reason for this, because the future only to make such a mistake! :cry::dog:
And I have a question ... I have a chance to recover my account ? :wacko:
Thanks for your time and patience!

puckface
11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
Irc

CaptanAmerica
11-29-2008, 07:33 PM
go to irc, it usually helps at least to learn a ban reason
if u want, i can see the reason in ur profile, pm me ur user name

ghurka
11-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Do you reckon this had anything at all to do with it:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-have-sct-mail-iplay-bitmetv-spotify-rs-another-buffer-acc-post3048690/postcount1

Staff at SCT are not stupid, self-obsessed at times but most definitely not stupid....unlike some of the members here.

puckface
11-29-2008, 08:12 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-have-sct-mail-iplay-bitmetv-spotify-rs-another-buffer-acc-post3048690/postcount1

Staff at SCT are not stupid, self-obsessed at times but most definitely not stupid....unlike some of the members here.

If this is why, you will probably (my guess) lose all the other accounts since I just found all your accounts on just about all the other trackers you listed that you have as well. Well at least your bitmetv account is only 2 days old.

lesson being: if youre gonna trade dont use the same name here as you do at the trackers.

Feeling
11-29-2008, 08:25 PM
Staff at SCT self-obsessed

:cry:

Di@monds
11-29-2008, 08:29 PM
U need to learn how to walk before running around...

puckface
11-29-2008, 08:32 PM

:cry:

haha

Enzo
11-29-2008, 08:34 PM
You don't have anymore a problem.. The account was disable

toti
11-29-2008, 08:36 PM

sure this is the reason ;)

ghurka
11-29-2008, 09:32 PM

:cry:Well there are some exceptions//passes the tissues to feeling.

pone44
11-29-2008, 09:34 PM
I think the answer is No by the last post!

Dithersky
11-29-2008, 10:04 PM
what an idiot :lol:

Raban
11-29-2008, 10:39 PM
geanta what do you have to say now ??? i thought you said you did absolutely nothing wrong .. . . . .. .

bumrocks
11-30-2008, 02:33 AM
OMG...I hate to say it but this is one of the reasons why I hang out here. To see and read funny shit. And this qualifies as really funny shit.

Let me also take this moment to thank you for weeding yourself out of some torrent sites!

tase
11-30-2008, 04:55 AM
well i think your what account got disabled too http://what.cd/user.php?id=101503..

EstelleD
11-30-2008, 05:13 AM
ownd :D :D

stoi
11-30-2008, 05:21 AM
hmmmmm

should I, shouldnt I that is the question.

along with your referee, and his 2nd referal as well.

may teach you a lesson, not to trade, so yes, i am going to be a cunt.

OK i was nice.

I banned you, but your referrer just got 30 gig added to his download, and blocked referrals for awhile, so your lucky i was feeling nice.

Funkin'
11-30-2008, 05:48 AM
Damn, you got owned on a few sites today. How does that make you feel?

Raban
11-30-2008, 06:07 AM
geanta what do you have to say why have you gone so quiet

Cabalo
11-30-2008, 06:55 AM
Today I found out, surprised, that my account of the SCT took disable. I did not aboslut anything! Rations had very good! I do not think I deserve it!
Now I want to know the main reason for this, because the future only to make such a mistake! :cry::dog:
And I have a question ... I have a chance to recover my account ? :wacko:
Thanks for your time and patience!

well, problem solved.

i only ask you to please not open other threads asking why you were banned from several other sites. Ty.

bumrocks
11-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Oh, this is too rich!

Part of me hopes that no new potential "thinking" about trading user reads this...I don't want them to learn from his mistakes. The other part hopes all traders and "thinking about" traders read this and learn something...

redMonster
11-30-2008, 07:31 AM
Staff at SCT are not stupid, self-obsessed at times but most definitely not stupid....unlike some of the members here.hope feeling reads this

MSF
11-30-2008, 07:45 AM
mystery solved.

Stranger99
11-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Sux stupid traders lmao :lol:

kareemamir
11-30-2008, 08:39 AM
OMG my axx is disabled what do I doooo!!!!!

Logical thing is to come here and tell us. Yeah because that helps.

starfly3r
11-30-2008, 08:41 AM
This banning is a good news for all the traders wannabe...serve them right

ghurka
11-30-2008, 09:21 AM
Staff at SCT are not stupid, self-obsessed at times but most definitely not stupid....unlike some of the members here.hope feeling reads thisHe has....and has taken it like a man :lol:

vobilli
11-30-2008, 09:39 AM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-hav...690/postcount1 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-have-sct-mail-iplay-bitmetv-spotify-rs-another-buffer-acc-post3048690/postcount1)

I probably shouldn't be, but I'm kinda surprised that post hasn't been erased.

Stranger99
11-30-2008, 09:45 AM
May be the op is yet to be shocked :lol:

nthpeter
11-30-2008, 09:48 AM
I cant believe someone is so stupid to use the same nick on tackers and fst while he's a trader :(

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 09:54 AM
trading using the same username... lol, what a retarded

niceguy4
11-30-2008, 10:08 AM
what a fucking gay ass topic name with regards to the content matter... you wasted 2 minutes of my life that i will never get back....

stoi
11-30-2008, 10:11 AM
what a fucking gay ass topic name with regards to the content matter... you wasted 2 minutes of my life that i will never get back....

you just wasted 2 minutes of mine with a useless post in a useless topic.

Dithersky
11-30-2008, 10:14 AM

you needed 2 minutes to read his post? :lol:

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM

lol

niceguy4
11-30-2008, 10:19 AM

yep, 2 minutes to read, grab a beer, drink it, think of something to say, then realize that i dont have anything to say, get angry, write, and reply... yep 2 minutes

Swift
11-30-2008, 10:24 AM

nice one:whistling

stoi
11-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I am a very slow and methodical reader, it took me 5 seconds to read it, 1:55 to write the reply, my typing is crap this morning.

but the topic was not that useless i caught a trader out of it.

DVito
11-30-2008, 11:43 AM
poor guy lol

at least he isnt disabled on hdbits.

Raban
11-30-2008, 11:58 AM
poor guy lol

LOL oh man that is a slap to the face... i see what you done did there..

ya he has an hdbits account ... for how long ????? ? ? ? ? ? ?? ?

geanta when will the bleeding stop !? !? !? !?! ?

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 12:08 PM
poor guy lol

don't make it worse :lol::lol:

Raban
11-30-2008, 12:10 PM
don't make it worse :lol::lol:

well its strange his BitmeTV account is still active ... considering he was trying to trade it in that post which originally busted him ....

hasn't anyone reported him to bitmetv i mean its pretty damning evidence...

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 12:12 PM
how do you guys find out his profile link to the trackers? i don't see a 'search user' option...

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 12:14 PM
how do you guys find out his profile link to the trackers? i don't see a 'search user' option...
Member list on the left ;)

MSF
11-30-2008, 12:49 PM
/users.php

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 12:58 PM
ok thanks. didn't know that.

But yeah anyway I think romania isn't allowed on most trackers *shrugs*

geanta1
11-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Ok boys i see all your opinion .. You are a very bad guys. I posted this thread for a friend. Ok i lost all my acc ... I get more ... is not a problem that ... but I really need is so evil? You ... after all are only some sites are so many problems in the world, and you will care about these trakers! Open your eyes well and be careful! just try for one hour to shut down your computer and get out of the house, and watch the sky, it's probably a wonderful day outside

myfranco
11-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Ok boys i see all your opinion .. You are a very bad guys. I posted this thread for a friend. Ok i lost all my acc ... I get more ... is not a problem that ... but I really need is so evil? You ... after all are only some sites are so many problems in the world, and you will care about these trakers! Open your eyes well and be careful! just try for one hour to shut down your computer and get out of the house, and watch the sky, it's probably a wonderful day outside

If you did what you were telling, you would only lose SCT account.However,you lost them all.
Trading trackers is forbidden and you should know that.You may give your acc to a friend to let him dl something he/she needs but you can't announce that in a public forum.I recommend you to go out and find a falling star to wish some trackers.

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 01:43 PM

translation;

i iz fail. i go outside and pleh ball. it iz sunny.

vobilli
11-30-2008, 01:52 PM
When you're in this deep, the best thing to do is man up and admit you were wrong. :shutup:

geanta1
11-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Yes I am wrong. But is not no problem. But some people are very bad! And I do not know why! I think I have helped quite a lot of people that I return them to service! I'll give you your life for these sites, while giving some of them have only one good mail to a friend! Live in a virtual world that is dangerous! Are unable to judge anybody but now it is needed! Now if i go to the Giveway and I say that given the invitation 1 SCT everybody to be better with me! People change as the wind beat!

MSF
11-30-2008, 02:23 PM
But is not no problem
dose that mean there's a problem ?, seriously dude .. use another translator!

b1oodyh3ll
11-30-2008, 02:34 PM
i had a really really old account @ sct and it got disabled for giving away an invite on a private forum that i am very friendly on an use very often. they are assholes. it is very hard to seed on sct to i am not very concerned with it and they don't give free leach out any more not even once a year on their birth day like they use too. I say fuck them!

geanta1
11-30-2008, 02:47 PM
i don`t use translator ! sorry for my mistake ! Nobody's perfect ! We will continue to argue that 3 more months from now! I know how good it is to sit with a beer in hand and read what others fret for you! i say again: do not worry about me ... I have many friends and they will help in everything!

arvin2212
11-30-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes I am wrong. But is not no problem. But some people are very bad! And I do not know why! I think I have helped quite a lot of people that I return them to service! I'll give you your life for these sites, while giving some of them have only one good mail to a friend! Live in a virtual world that is dangerous! Are unable to judge anybody but now it is needed! Now if i go to the Giveway and I say that given the invitation 1 SCT everybody to be better with me! People change as the wind beat!

YOU my friend, instead of advicing people to step out of their house and enjoy the wonderfull day, should actually concentrate on your engrishenglish. The main reason you got banned from SCT was because you can't speak english.. No i am seriuz bznizz.. Once you master the language, all the trackers that you've been disabled from will be open to you once again...:dabs:

I say , good luck to you young chap... Instead of going out of your house watching the skies, go to school and learn to read / write / type .kthxbye

stoi
11-30-2008, 03:10 PM
I would go outside, but damn, its winter out there, bloody freezing.

so i will just sit in here for now and hmm, what should i do, I know, ban some more traders.

(actually i am not that sad, I get my staff to do that lol)

geanta1
11-30-2008, 03:13 PM
我相信,你翻譯的翻譯!

I think I know a little bit of each . Especially since I lived in Switzerland 4 years! I do not think there are a fool if you do not know English! Stoi. I do not think it is correct what you did to my account after BCG. Primarily because I have not done anything! I tried to keep a good ration ( ratio ) here! And do not even have had no good reason!

Surya
11-30-2008, 04:04 PM

translation;

i iz fail. i go outside and pleh ball. it iz sunny.

I lol'ed :lol:

BTW geanta1 its called a ratio not a ration....

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 04:09 PM
BTW geanta1 its called a ratio not a ration....
you shouldn't laugh of this mistake since it's obviously a typo...

Surya
11-30-2008, 04:26 PM
you shouldn't laugh of this mistake since it's obviously a typo...

I was not laughing at his mistake, I was laughing at the pleh ball translation :lol:. I was legitimately trying to help him use the correct word. I didnt think it is a typo because hes done it twice.

Rations had very good!

I tried to keep a good ration

H&K
11-30-2008, 04:29 PM
And here i though the ration books finished in the 50's.

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 04:33 PM
maybe he's hungry? wants a ration?

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 04:45 PM
I was not laughing at his mistake, I was laughing at the pleh ball translation :lol:. I was legitimately trying to help him use the correct word. I didnt think it is a typo because hes done it twice.

Rations had very good!

I tried to keep a good ration
ok, np. i thought it was a typo cause i often make the same mistake when i type fast :blushing:

The Wanderer
11-30-2008, 04:46 PM
But yeah anyway I think romania isn't allowed on most trackers *shrugs*

No shit. And how do you know that? :rolleyes:

Oh, and for the rest of you that you're making fun of him, keep hitting him while he's down. Lots and lots of fun. FST fun. :sick:

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 04:49 PM
i never realized how mean FST was until now :shifty::noes:

MSF
11-30-2008, 04:59 PM
welcome to FST.

D3lit3
11-30-2008, 05:03 PM
welcome to FST.

changed my mind.

yankeezfan1
11-30-2008, 05:52 PM
These threads are the reason I lurk FST

cinephilia
11-30-2008, 05:54 PM
These threads are the reason I lurk FST
ahah :happy:

arvin2212
12-01-2008, 07:52 AM
The thread is dead?

I was just about to get some pop pronz corns..

Raban
12-01-2008, 07:54 AM
geanta guilt tripped everyone into thinking he's the victim in all this .. . . .

todayisagift
12-01-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey people(except nice post owners), most of you are sick people and really have big problems psychologically, may be staff is rgiht for want disabled his accounts but you all others are very big stupids, trying to give links of his other threads and trying to banned him from other trackers, oh really don't you have respect to yourselves ? He is still 16 years old .. and if there is a trade section here on FST, why someone don't say something to these idiots ? If FST rules allow trade on this site, why you are allowing these all mental retarded people, which trolling and make demoralizing other members if they are trying to do only trade which is not againts FST rules, keep your members rights please if you are claiming that you are very good comunity..

arvin2212
12-01-2008, 03:15 PM
No.1 rule of trackers is No trading. So i guess we here are morons while he is an idiot for not reading rules?

No.2 He asked for it. If you were going to trade, ffs, at least read aroudn first and not use your tracker nick on a public site.

From my POV, i'd say, he had it all coming for him.. Allrite, i don't want to take your time, you may continue giving him a bj.. Have a nice one.

Oh ya, happy world aids day. May you get as much blessing from the gods of aids on this wonderfull day..

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey people(except nice post owners), most of you are sick people and really have big problems psychologically, may be staff is rgiht for want disabled his accounts but you all others are very big stupids, trying to give links of his other threads and trying to banned him from other trackers, oh really don't you have respect to yourselves ? He is still 16 years old .. and if there is a trade section here on FST, why someone don't say something to these idiots ? If FST rules allow trade on this site, why you are allowing these all mental retarded people, which trolling and make demoralizing other members if they are trying to do only trade which is not againts FST rules, keep your members rights please if you are claiming that you are very good comunity..
if he learned from an young age that he could trade to get to the places he wanted, i'm also glad he learned from the same young age the inherent risks associated to it. And he learned the hard way.

colbert
12-01-2008, 07:21 PM

The internet can be a mean place ;)

CaptanAmerica
12-01-2008, 07:31 PM
topic starter, plz close ur thread, ive received too much email notifies before i unsubscribe from here. sorry for another nonsmart post here

ghurka
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM

You talk about respect. So what respect did he have for either the people that trusted him enough to invite him to those trackers or the trackers themselves whose rules strictly forbid either trading or even giving the account to another person.

Staff don't want account traders on their sites. They break one rule they can break others and they are not exactly good for security if they don't care who has the use of that account.

You also mention community and members rights. Well trackers are also communities just like FST and a lot of the members in those communities think they have a right to keep the scum out.

This is an open forum by the way so within reason we have the right to say what we want here. If that doesn't meet with your obviously low standards then tough shit. I don't really care if what's been said here upsets geanta1 or not as he's brought all this upon himself.

Some people should stick with TPB and stay away from private trackers....this is obviously one of them.

piratebot
12-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Tengo un problema grande con ScT

Artemis
12-01-2008, 08:24 PM

http://i37.tinypic.com/qrkh78.jpg

basilhaydens
12-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Trade smarter next time. Use different names when you replace those accounts, if you can.

BiGBaDBoY
12-02-2008, 12:48 AM
damn poor guy banned from all his cool trackers rofl :D

Albo Da Kid
12-02-2008, 01:31 AM

Lmao Pwned:pinch:

ben99
12-02-2008, 02:12 AM

took you a while to come that conclusion...

considering 90% of the ops get bashed in their threads for the tiniest of things, I'm surprised it took you this long to realize this.

Flector
12-02-2008, 04:39 AM
disable for trading bad luck :whistling

#Palestinian#
12-03-2008, 06:19 AM
just wondering ? how sct stuff recognize his acc ??

PoorFook
12-03-2008, 09:23 AM
just wondering ? how sct stuff recognize his acc ??

If I'm not wrong he said trade successful and stuffs, ScT staffs just check for I.P changes during that period.

I.P changes can't be that much in ScT, limited community.

Funkin'
12-03-2008, 09:45 AM
but you all others are very big stupids

:lol:

Disme
12-03-2008, 09:51 AM

This certainly deserves more nice pictures so i'll add one myself:

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u163/shuby420/retarded.jpg

Funkin'
12-03-2008, 11:43 AM
:lol: Now that is the first pic I've seen posted here that actually made me laugh, as it describes todayisagift's post so perfectly.

Swax
12-03-2008, 09:33 PM
lesson being: if youre gonna trade dont use the same name here as you do at the trackers.

I cant believe someone is so stupid to use the same nick on tackers and fst while he's a trader :(

trading using the same username... lol, what a retarded

No.2 He asked for it. If you were going to trade, ffs, at least read aroudn first and not use your tracker nick on a public site.

Trade smarter next time. Use different names when you replace those accounts, if you can.

err...he didn't use the same nickname on ScT as he does here.

But keep up the great bashing guys, you almost look like you know shit about what actually happened... :dry: