PDA

View Full Version : Request: elektronik

crooked
11-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi..

This is my first request and I think my last, too. I don't like to create requests but this time I thought i just open the thread, because I haven't seen any Giveaways with elektronik the last time where I could try to get an invite.

So, I'm in the torrent-scene for a long time and I know what to do and what to avoid.
I have never traded never cheated or something else..and I will also never do that. I have a few torrent sites here where I'm quite active, also in the boards and I always try to help users if they have some difficulties or problems.

Why do I want elektronik?

I am a fan of electronic music and I tried a long time to get access to TT or elektronik. God didn't want me to get a user there, so I'm trying it here via FST. I have a great archive of electronic music (Around 600 GB), but also other music genres. I'm a musician and DJ myself so my life would be nothing without music. :lol:

So, if anyone is out there who has an invite for a quite new member of FST who really tries to connect to the community here and also tries to support members here I would be more than thankful.
If you need any background information (Speedtests,Ratio Proofs,Stories of my life, etc.) just ask me and I will contact you via PM.

Thanks for your advertence.

crooked

KiNdZiUs
11-30-2008, 10:11 PM
I saw that you're really good new member here in FST.
I'd like to wish you good luck to get what you are seeking for. :fst:
See ya.

crooked
12-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Trying it again. Anyone there who could spend one?

If there are no answers, I will close in 2 days and if really anyone has one, he is welcome to PM me.

Thanks

crooked
12-10-2008, 12:50 PM
Thread is closed. If you have one for me, pls PM me.

Thanks in advance

(Still waiting for an invite :/ TT would be ok too :D )