PDA

View Full Version : Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

creazz
12-01-2008, 12:43 AM
I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.

cinephilia
12-01-2008, 12:53 AM
you're the asshole since you hide like a rat when you want to make a trade...

nthpeter
12-01-2008, 12:55 AM
That is a good question. This must be a trap :(

lysine
12-01-2008, 12:55 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-do-fst-admins-give-our-ip-288097

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 12:58 AM
traders should know their shit instead pointing the finger at detale or other people.
they should know about the big amount of "undercover" tracker staff that lurks around here, and that has a lot of connects to way too many users, that will snitch on them.

i can say that i've reported some threads here to tracker staff at several places that resulted in bans across several sites. and i can bet that a lot more here would do the same.

you have no idea how in 75% of the cases it is easy to track where the trade happened, with a little effort.

So, stop pointing them the finger. if you don't like them, better tell that instead come here and start accusing them without evidences.

besides FST primes for being a place for everyone, and that's why some of the trackers hate this place, so what would be the logic in giving away ips from here?
you know squat.

NA_Magus
12-01-2008, 12:58 AM

Ashamed of something?

cinephilia
12-01-2008, 01:00 AM
to answer your question, fst staff often protect traders and also warn "non traders" who flame in trading section so i doubt they report users to trackers... it wouldn't make sense...

bumrocks
12-01-2008, 01:34 AM
Well, as much as I wish they did report IPs, it is highly unlikely. Why would they allow trading if they were going to report it...You answered your question as you asked it. Would be a trap and it would have been sniffed out long before your crappy post.

puckface
12-01-2008, 01:42 AM
Well, as much as I wish they did report IPs, it is highly unlikely. Why would they allow trading if they were going to report it...You answered your question as you asked it. Would be a trap and it would have been sniffed out long before your crappy post.

A crappy post quoting a crappy post about a crappy post.

Anyway, unless someone is a real dick I'm guessing they don't report IP's. Or if just just plain old don't like someone maybe.

Artemis
12-01-2008, 02:24 AM
I got some "strong" feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially "Detale" is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.

Post under your real username here first if you really want to be taken seriously, hiding behind a new user just shows that you don't want to stand by what you are saying. Detale in particular defends traders and has admitted he was a trader in the past, so this point is moot unless you have some proof. Second of all if you actually talked to tracker staff you would know how much trading sections like the one here piss them off, or the simple fact that virtually none of the tracker staff even post here since the removal of comm rep status should show you that this is false. Thirdly this is such a huge forum with relatively few active staff, there is little chance that they would even have the time to do this let alone the inclination.
Traders are hunted by tracker staff, since it is a breach of the rules of the trackers, some are far more active about tracking trades than others while some trackers allow trading of invites at least as a way of gaining new members.
The majority of traders who are 'caught' either do something dumb which makes their memberships obvious and then the trackers pool the info or they piss off fellow members who then out them like sweetiepie/lyndsay <3/the hobbit whose multiple memberships and a/c's upset alot of fellow traders.
Saying however that FST provides IP addresses of traders just doesn't take into account just what a huge task this would actually be, so why someone would do this when it would actively hurt the forum is beyond me, if it were proved, they would be staff for roughly as long as it would take RealitY to ban their ass, staff or not.

Detale
12-01-2008, 03:00 AM
LOL this is funny. I'm sure someone else will come along and delete this thread but I will ask that they don't please.I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.

Traders, I don't agree with what you do but you have my word that you are safe here. My personal feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me protecting the members of FST anyway I can even the ones I don't like (yes, some of you I don't like).

As I said in the other thread about this. We do not do this, never have as long as I've been here. The funny thing is we can see IP addresses now and I still wouldn't ever give it out.

IdolEyes787
12-01-2008, 04:11 AM
Post under your real username here first if you really want to be taken seriously, hiding behind a new user just shows that you don't want to stand by what you are saying.

+1 to that.

To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.

Don't consider myself an asshole but even if I did I'd still post because

1.Allegations(especially false ones)need to be replied to

2.It no doubt bothers you

Just so you know it's mostly(like your post) number 2 though.

Funkin'
12-01-2008, 05:09 AM

Shut up bitch.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 05:20 AM
Is it because of thee recent slew of Accounts being tracked down by the Staff?
Is it because the traded accnts are being banned?
Let me just say that its not the FST Mods etc from whom the tracker staff can get the IP adress .. There are more ways of doing that and it has been proven time and again here that IP address can be tracked down without the help of FST Staff ..

creazz
12-01-2008, 05:40 AM
LOL this is funny. I'm sure someone else will come along and delete this thread but I will ask that they don't please.I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.

Traders, I don't agree with what you do but you have my word that you are safe here. My personal feelings on the matter have nothing to do with me protecting the members of FST anyway I can even the ones I don't like (yes, some of you I don't like).

As I said in the other thread about this. We do not do this, never have as long as I've been here. The funny thing is we can see IP addresses now and I still wouldn't ever give it out.

I dont care other anti-trading shit posts except for this. So,someone besides you are seeing our IPs.Because I got disabled at one tracker.And staff told me the reason:You were reported as trader at FST explain this shit please...

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 05:53 AM

I dont care other anti-trading shit posts except for this. So,someone besides you are seeing our IPs.Because I got disabled at one tracker.And staff told me the reason:You were reported as trader at FST explain this shit please...
Did u have the Same username on the tracker as on FST?

piratebot
12-01-2008, 05:54 AM
it probably wasn't the fst staff but some regular member here or undercover tracker staff.
who knows, maybe you were too stupid and exposed info easily enough for you to get banned for trading.

lysine
12-01-2008, 05:57 AM
someone can host an image on their server, and view all of the IP addresses that viewed that image. they can send it to you in a PM, or they can deduce who you are by the time you responded to a thread. it's not rocket science...

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 06:00 AM
someone can host an image on their server, and view all of the IP addresses that viewed that image. they can send it to you in a PM, or they can deduce who you are by the time you responded to a thread. it's not rocket science...
I was exactly gonna post this simple method .. Its a oretty simple method for the staff to host the images on their server and just note down the IPs that hit the image .. then all they have to do is just match the Subnets to the accnts to the Ip hits .. Usually the service provider info helps also in case of dynamic IPs

Green Goblin
12-01-2008, 06:03 AM
prob easier to just ask for the invite next time, try it you will be surprised.

luckyman
12-01-2008, 06:12 AM
hé proud anti-trading, it's for you, just for you
This is not a pro-trading manifesto. It is a look at the correlation between ‘traders’ and ‘inviters’, and the overall impact on private trackers, their members and torrent forums.

Through the eyes of a private tracker, there’s really no discerning difference between trading an invitation, or by simply giving it away (publicly) to someone who asks - the fact is, either way it’s against tracker rules. While most reputable "Tracker Invite" sites & forums have now opted to go ‘anti-trading’ in recent times, ‘invite giveaways’ are as popular as ever. But is there really that much of a difference between the two?

Trading vs Giveaways - The Same Thing?

Picture this: I go to a tracker invite forum, and post a giveaway offer. Say, for example, a user called “Mister994″ asks me for my offered invite. Now, Mister994 is a very active member on those forums, so I don’t hesitate to give it away to him. Not only that, but similar to me, he also offers giveaways on a consistent basis. Now, two minutes later, I go into one of his GA threads, and ask HIM for an invite that he’s currently offering. Certainly, he gives it to me, not only because I just invited him to one of my private trackers, but because I’m also a valuable active member. Now, wasn’t this entire two-way transaction just a big fat trade, cleverly disguised as two separate giveaways?! In essence, it amounted to the exact same thing. And it happens all the time.
Trading: A Form Of Currency

One negative connotation associated with trading can easily be summed up by the general consensus that it is, indeed, a form of currency. And since trackers are (usually) non-profit for the purpose of free information, invitations to them are not to be sold (aka. traded) in any way, shape or form. Having said that, many trackers turn a blind eye to invites being so freely swapped and handed out, as it’s a form of publicity that generates new members - new members who may eventually donate to the tracker, or become upstanding denizens. Other trackers, such as What.cd and SaveTheCoratee have aggressively taken the stance of keeping their invites out of such torrent forums - regardless of trade or giveaway. These trackers have come to be known as No-movement trackers.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 06:32 AM
hé proud anti-trading, it's for you, just for you
This is not a pro-trading manifesto. It is a look at the correlation between ‘traders’ and ‘inviters’, and the overall impact on private trackers, their members and torrent forums.

Through the eyes of a private tracker, there’s really no discerning difference between trading an invitation, or by simply giving it away (publicly) to someone who asks - the fact is, either way it’s against tracker rules. While most reputable "Tracker Invite" sites & forums have now opted to go ‘anti-trading’ in recent times, ‘invite giveaways’ are as popular as ever. But is there really that much of a difference between the two?

Picture this: I go to a tracker invite forum, and post a giveaway offer. Say, for example, a user called “Mister994″ asks me for my offered invite. Now, Mister994 is a very active member on those forums, so I don’t hesitate to give it away to him. Not only that, but similar to me, he also offers giveaways on a consistent basis. Now, two minutes later, I go into one of his GA threads, and ask HIM for an invite that he’s currently offering. Certainly, he gives it to me, not only because I just invited him to one of my private trackers, but because I’m also a valuable active member. Now, wasn’t this entire two-way transaction just a big fat trade, cleverly disguised as two separate giveaways?! In essence, it amounted to the exact same thing. And it happens all the time.
Trading: A Form Of Currency

One negative connotation associated with trading can easily be summed up by the general consensus that it is, indeed, a form of currency. And since trackers are (usually) non-profit for the purpose of free information, invitations to them are not to be sold (aka. traded) in any way, shape or form. Having said that, many trackers turn a blind eye to invites being so freely swapped and handed out, as it’s a form of publicity that generates new members - new members who may eventually donate to the tracker, or become upstanding denizens. Other trackers, such as What.cd and SaveTheCoratee have aggressively taken the stance of keeping their invites out of such torrent forums - regardless of trade or giveaway. These trackers have come to be known as No-movement trackers.
Only if someone gives a shit abt wat you post :sadwalk: ..
Traders will Trade period .. Invite Forums will exist no matter what you do .. In the end they will only become more l33t like the trackers with strict invitation only entree .. So while the lecture was pretty good it makes no sense to blabber it on a public Board ..
Only Actions matter ..

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 06:33 AM
Giveaways are time-delayed trades. You give because you expect something in return in the near future. In the same currency.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 06:44 AM
Giveaways are time-delayed trades. You give because you expect something in return in the near future. In the same currency.
Really? I thought it was the whole concept of Sharing is caring that came into the picture when thinking abt invite giveaways..
you share your invites and others share theirs .. But obs i was wrong and have seen the error of ways .. But i hope giving the TTi seedhours is acceptable?:unsure:

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 06:46 AM
c'mon, you are no naive here.
you know very well that in 90% of the cases here, users do giveaways to gain higher bt rep, so that when it's their turn to request, they expect to be served.

there are exceptions, but this is the rule around here.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Did u ever try to delve in to the fact y this rule has been around since the inception of invite giveaways?

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 07:05 AM
which rule do u refer to ? i think i didn't catch your point.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 07:10 AM
The rule that says the higher Bt Reps get their Higher revel requests filled in ?
Say GuitarHero,sweetiepie et all?
Why do u think the whole Barter system evolved?
Would the members here trust a guy with no reps ? No reps is interpreted more in a waty of not being able to share, not having the appropiate knwoledge of the BT world etc you will get the point now so i dont need to elaborate more this sytem ..
Or simply wat u said
"users do giveaways to gain higher bt rep, so that when it's their turn to request, they expect to be served.
"

bumrocks
12-01-2008, 07:19 AM

Anyway, unless someone is a real dick I'm guessing they don't report IP's. Or if just just plain old don't like someone maybe.

And I guess this post was less crappy than mine?! Thank you for your wiseness oh anti anti-trader!

So now we have a crappy post quoting a crappy post that talks about a crappy post...Now I need you to stoop to my level and make an equally or more crappy post so that this may continue...Hmmm? Lending to the crappidity of this post...If puckface and I had a gay lovechild I would name him Bumpuck Facepants. Yeah, that's it...Perfect crap achieved...

Back to topic...

To answer your question..."Do we have to trust FST stuff while trading?"

No you don't. Just like you don't have to be a member here. Trade somewhere else if that is your thing.

Cabalo
12-01-2008, 07:31 AM
The rule that says the higher Bt Reps get their Higher revel requests filled in ?
Say GuitarHero,sweetiepie et all?
Why do u think the whole Barter system evolved?
Would the members here trust a guy with no reps ? No reps is interpreted more in a waty of not being able to share, not having the appropiate knwoledge of the BT world etc you will get the point now so i dont need to elaborate more this sytem ..
Or simply wat u said
"users do giveaways to gain higher bt rep, so that when it's their turn to request, they expect to be served.
"

i'm talking about the hidden agendas behind those giveaways.
it's a trade, not in the traditional way, if you prefer to consider like that, but at an expectation level.

u give = high bt rep = more chances to get the "i dream of" invite in return later when they go ask.
people trade their invites that they give for a +1 rep, to get in return something.

That's what i was referring to. (i never expected that sentence to become consensual ).

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 08:08 AM

Back to topic...
My worthless contribution to the this thread
http://www.avikatz.net/report/jrep2/politics/blabber.jpg

The thing is that you dont have to be here also .. Get it !!
Bty a comic strip specially for you ...
http://www.gogga.com/wp-content/uploads/dilbert2008022523904.jpg

Detale
12-01-2008, 09:55 AM

Tell you what get me on PM or even MSN and we can figure this out. Instead of throwing my name out there and trying to tarnish my beloved FST and hiding just say who said what and when. Simple really. The ways tracker staff can catch you are endless most (as I understand it) don't even use that method anymore. So coming here to bash us and me under an alias makes you look foolish. Again you want to figure this out PM me or get me on MSN and we can find out the truth together. Also I believe an apology is in order here, don't you?

In a nutshel....NO tracker staff hold giveaways from time to time but I don't think they have very many trades;)

Yes and no. Sure some will expect something in return but others don't expect anything. I think it's kind of a broad statement for you to sum up the way people are as a whole. There is an expression out there. There is an ounce of selfishness in every good deed. To me this means people will do something seemingly unselfish to make themselves feel better about who they are in turn being selfish.

Back to topic...

To answer your question..."Do we have to trust FST stuff while trading?"

No you don't. Just like you don't have to be a member here. Trade somewhere else if that is your thing.

Best point here.

creazz
12-01-2008, 10:03 AM
it probably wasn't the fst staff but some regular member here or undercover tracker staff.
who knows, maybe you were too stupid and exposed info easily enough for you to get banned for trading.

Are you jerk? Someone had reported my fucking IP to trackers,that is the damn reason! From now on,I will not trust FST staff while trading,also it is up to you trust or not.This is just a warn from me.Your IP can be learned easily at every log in to FST. And to those guys who are talking about GAs and trading and their differences:You are all idiots.If you want to talk about GA vs trading,get out you bitches.Cant you all understand? I am asking about how my IP can be learned at FST not asking about the differences betweeen Trading and GAs

stoi
12-01-2008, 10:11 AM
1 thing i am going to say here.

in 5 years of being on this site, and 5 years of running a tracker, the amount of IPs i have got from staff here is.

thats correct, not once have I ever got an IP from the staff here, mind you I have never asked but I am pretty sure that if I did, they would tell me to fuck right off.

and another point, if they were giving IPs to staff, how come they have been banned from trackers themselves, just for the simple fact, they are staff on here.

A lot of trackers hate this place, its members, its staff etc etc, but I am pretty sure that if they were doing what you say they are doing, the trackers would actually love this place.

I for 1 think (actually I know) you are talking bollocks.

If there is 1 site on the net you can trust to be a (fuckhead) trader its FST, at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
thats a nice point u bring into the argument ..

bty didnt anyone find the comic strip funny :( .. I am failure

Detale
12-01-2008, 10:23 AM
1 thing i am going to say here.

in 5 years of being on this site, and 5 years of running a tracker, the amount of IPs i have got from staff here is.

thats correct, not once have I ever got an IP from the staff here, mind you I have never asked but I am pretty sure that if I did, they would tell me to fuck right off.

and another point, if they were giving IPs to staff, how come they have been banned from trackers themselves, just for the simple fact, they are staff on here.

A lot of trackers hate this place, its members, its staff etc etc, but I am pretty sure that if they were doing what you say they are doing, the trackers would actually love this place.

I for 1 think (actually I know) you are talking bollocks.

If there is 1 site on the net you can trust to be a (fuckhead) trader its FST, at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.

Thanks Stoi. I would never tell you to fuck off man a simple polite friendly no I can't would be the extent of it.

I will say those are two really good points I have been banned from trackers ( not many but some) for being staff here.

I can say I have a friend/Owner of a good tracker who repeatedly asked me for a members IP and I kept saying no for weeks on end over MSN. Now if he is reading this I wonder if he'd say it was him. HMMMM

tX
12-01-2008, 10:33 AM
at least the staff on here are not staff on here just to get into trackers, like some other places.
thats a nice point u bring into the argument ..

bty didnt anyone find the comic strip funny :( .. I am failure

No, sorry, I didn't even smile :dry:

stoi
12-01-2008, 10:34 AM
well yeah it was a play on words, in this situation to the op, a NO would not surfice.

a big fuck right off though, it might even sink in to that thick scull of his.

Detale
12-01-2008, 10:37 AM
You want his IP addy???? :P

Disme
12-01-2008, 10:52 AM

You wanna know why your post is in fact a bit of a failure ...

Even, and I highly doubt it, if what you said was true it still just proves you're not cut-out to be a badass trader. :rolleyes:

You don't have to be on the 'digital-highway' for a very long time to know how you would prevent anyone from getting your real IP. :whistling

The fact people would be able to retrieve your IP from your visits/posts on forums means you suck at what you do ... basically you're just a crappy trader! :cool:

creazz
12-01-2008, 11:00 AM
I got some &quot;strong&quot; feedbacks from traders that FST stuff especially &quot;Detale&quot; is reporting user's IP to the trackers like SCT and so on. This is just an advice to traders,if FST is doing hunting why the hell there is a trading section here? Close it. To Anti-trader assholes,GTFU and dont participate to this thread.

Even, and I highly doubt it, if what you said was true it still just proves you're not cut-out to be a badass trader. :rolleyes:

You don't have to be on the 'digital-highway' for a very long time to know how you would prevent anyone from getting your real IP. :whistling

The fact people would be able to retrieve your IP from your visits/posts on forums means you suck at what you do ... basically you're just a crappy trader! :cool:

So,what to do bitch?Tell everyone so they can learn.

apextwin146
12-01-2008, 11:18 AM

Well he would have told u if u wudnt have called him a bitch :naughty:

stoi
12-01-2008, 11:21 AM

GOOGLE

sorry I dont normally do that, but you are a TIT and a TIT with a bad attitude, so do some fucking work for yourself for once

Disme
12-01-2008, 12:10 PM
So,what to do bitch?Tell everyone so they can learn.Something for you to read and watch ... might help you :

http://www.incrediblystrangevideo.com/OldImages/CURSE%20OF%20THE%20CRYING%20WOMAN.jpeghttp://kimmco.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/27/stupidity_2.jpg

PlayeR
12-01-2008, 12:20 PM

this is so true..

on topic:
it has been discussed about this over and over.
and the staffs (not just Detale) say "NO"

Artemis
12-01-2008, 12:20 PM

http://i38.tinypic.com/fx4jl3.jpg

puckface
12-01-2008, 02:19 PM

And I guess this post was less crappy than mine?! Thank you for your wiseness oh anti anti-trader!

So now we have a crappy post quoting a crappy post that talks about a crappy post...Now I need you to stoop to my level and make an equally or more crappy post so that this may continue...Hmmm? Lending to the crappidity of this post...If puckface and I had a gay lovechild I would name him Bumpuck Facepants. Yeah, that's it...Perfect crap achieved...

well shit, my post bwas just as crappy as yours, but at least I wasn't a dick.

Anyway, no IP's. Story over. Some people just dont know how to have fun. Move on.

Disme
12-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Some people just dont know how to have fun.

You heared it all of ya ... no more postings without pics!!!

IdolEyes787
12-01-2008, 03:38 PM
http://searchwithpantera.prodege.com/images/swag-bucks/image406.jpg

:slap:Sorry thought you said "picks".

jasperr
12-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Really? I thought it was the whole concept of Sharing is caring that came into the picture when thinking abt invite giveaways..
you share your invites and others share theirs .. But obs i was wrong and have seen the error of ways .. But i hope giving the TTi seedhours is acceptable?:unsure:

actually , the concept of sharing is caring is based on giving your invites to friends... thats the point of it all.... so, your viewpoint here is not accurate.. what you describe here is a barter system, which is trade... which isn't acceptable with most trackers...

now, are you gonna tell us that your friends with every user you "GIVE" an invite to?? and if so, please tell us some things about these people that would give us some indication you know them(something only a friend would know)... if you cannot provide this info... then you should just stay quiet because you've just proven myself and a few others correct... Giveaways are trades and will result in bans when caught...

END OF STORY!!

now move on with you silly life and go trade something so you get banned and really have something to bitch about... :naughty:

Funkin'
12-02-2008, 03:55 AM

:slap:Sorry thought you said "picks".

Phil Anselmo actually threw a pick right into my hand at one of their shows. ;) The pick had a picture of Rex on it. And yes, I was very excited about it...

creazz
12-02-2008, 09:27 AM

:slap:Sorry thought you said &quot;picks&quot;.

You are all assholes

Artemis
12-02-2008, 09:36 AM
You are all assholes

http://i34.tinypic.com/2m4uekj.jpg

Detale
12-02-2008, 09:40 AM
You are all assholes

If you have nothing else relevant to say then Im going to close this topic. I have offered you to contact me through PM or MSN or Email so we can get this solved but you never answered me. The name calling has gone on long enough. Either you want to try and get this fixed or not. If you do I'm here to help in any way I can, if not have a great life.

Green Goblin
12-02-2008, 09:43 AM
You are all assholes

If you have nothing else relevant to say then Im going to close this topic. I have offered you to contact me through PM or MSN or Email so we can get this solved but you never answered me. The name calling has gone on long enough. Either you want to try and get this fixed or not. If you do I'm here to help in any way I can, if not have a great life.

don't close it mate it's hard to find a good laugh around here anymore, this helps alot.

Detale
12-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Wow how the hell have you been? Long time no see. If the guy keeps up with the name calling I'm going to have to. It doesn't seem like he's looking for real help only a place to bitch and moan

creazz
12-02-2008, 02:42 PM
You are all assholes

I think someone not you reported my IP.I dont know how did they this,but I will investigate this.Anyway nevermind,I will use proxy from now. Please close this not to let jerks to spam,I got the answer.Thank you.

Disme
12-02-2008, 02:46 PM
I think someone not you reported my IP.I dont know how did they this,but I will investigate this.Anyway nevermind,I will use proxy from now. Please close this not to let jerks to spam,I got the answer.Thank you.

Lol of the day!!!

After publically accusing Detale leaking your IP (without any form of concrete proof) you now come to the conclusion it's not him and you're calling US jerks :frusty:

Funkin'
12-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Yep, he sure is a bright one he is.

jasperr
12-02-2008, 04:06 PM

Lol of the day!!!

After publically accusing Detale leaking your IP (without any form of concrete proof) you now come to the conclusion it's not him and you're calling US jerks :frusty:

not trying to imply anything or accuse here.... but, does one actually think if staff here we're giving up ips, that they would ever admit it???..let alone any proof of it.. unless staff at the tracker would dive up that info.. but, why would they and burn their bridge? :frusty:

use some common sense on that thought, don't be a sheep ...

anyways, i don't know Detale but, one thing i can say... this is a traders paradise here... so, i don't think anyone has anything to worry about ..

creazz
12-02-2008, 05:00 PM

Lol of the day!!!

Do you have a job or school? Or you are in front of the monitor all day trying to give answers,writing crap messages at boards,FST and tracker forums? As I see you have at least one message at every threads,critizing people with their ideas! I cant see any benefical post of you. You are the loser,get a job.Or give your time on your work or schools.Because the world needs that person!

Detale
12-02-2008, 07:09 PM
not trying to imply anything or accuse here.... but, does one actually think if staff here we're giving up ips, that they would ever admit it???..let alone any proof of it.. unless staff at the tracker would dive up that info.. but, why would they and burn their bridge? :frusty:

use some common sense on that thought, don't be a sheep ...

anyways, i don't know Detale but, one thing i can say... this is a traders paradise here... so, i don't think anyone has anything to worry about ..

Fair enough. This is why I offered up my position here and every tracker membership I have for proof of me doing something like this. No one has ever come forward. Many sites out there dislike FST and some even dislike me personally. It wouldn't be too hard to find someone that would jump at the chance to burn me in public if there was any form of proof to support this. So it's a pretty safe bet no such thing has ever happened.

@Creazz you can close your own thread any time you like :dabs:

moussie
12-02-2008, 07:37 PM
Did it ever occur to the topicstarter that mods and admins of trackers that condemn it monitor other places for invite-trading .. and that 9 out of 10 times it takes no rocket-science to find that trader on your tracker ?

pone44
12-02-2008, 08:03 PM
I would listen to what Detale posted.

If you need to trade-go to the trade section.

It is up to members and how they use their invites.

Peter North
12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
This reminds me of one other thread, just like this one, but add another name.....

http://www.katomic.com/mania/homer_boring.gif

Albo Da Kid
12-02-2008, 10:08 PM
It's easy to find someone's Ip. They don't even need to askl the staff. Im sure they got tools to see your IP address. Like cinephiliia said:

Better hide like a rat.

pro267
12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
The rumor says that Detale will give just about any information for some buttsecks.. :naughty:

Detale
12-03-2008, 02:53 AM
Sure but not for free. Don't be pissy because I turned your wife down.

puckface
12-03-2008, 07:57 AM
It's easy to find someone's Ip. They don't even need to askl the staff. Im sure they got tools to see your IP address. Like cinephiliia said:

Better hide like a rat.

hahaha. so find my ip please

Disme
12-03-2008, 10:24 AM
As I see you have at least one message at every threads,critizing people with their ideas! I cant see any benefical post of you.

This place is heaven you know ... the amount of stupidity floating around is overwhelming and I see very little posts being made in the bittard-section that are worth of a 'beneficial' reply. :frusty:

Don't worry about my job or what I should or shouldn't do ... you'd better worry about your own IP being spread all over the interwebz like a n00bie, and next time use your chicken-brain before spreading random accusations on a public forum. :noes:

Probably true jasperr, but I don't trade so I don't have to lie awake about those considerations :cool: ... for all I care they can give my IP out to the pope if they want ... that's the beauty of not trading and not constantly breaking tracker rules :happy:

monk3y
12-03-2008, 11:41 AM
who cares, you trade - face the consequences.

creazz
12-03-2008, 12:22 PM
This place is heaven you know ... the amount of stupidity floating around is overwhelming and I see very little posts being made in the bittard-section that are worth of a 'beneficial' reply. :frusty:

Don't worry about my job or what I should or shouldn't do ... you'd better worry about your own IP being spread all over the interwebz like a n00bie, and next time use your chicken-brain before spreading random accusations on a public forum. :noes:

Probably true jasperr, but I don't trade so I don't have to lie awake about those considerations :cool: ... for all I care they can give my IP out to the pope if they want ... that's the beauty of not trading and not constantly breaking tracker rules :happy:

Yeah,I dont worry about your job,probably you dont a job between.I am using dynamic IP,so I dont need to worry about :) And let me say something to you: You are behaving like Nazis,thinking that you have best idea,and judging people's ideas like an asshole. FST is full of asshole,as like you.People have nothing to do,and probably most of them has psychiatric problems,addicted to this board like YouTube jerks.And most of people like you have no benefical comments to my problem or to any threads.And I also dont want any helps from you,I got the answer.

who cares, you trade - face the consequences.

Really? I really dont know this? Staffs are banning traders?Oh shit I really dont know this.Shit! you fucking monkey,eat my banana :)

Disme
12-03-2008, 12:35 PM
You are behaving like Nazis,thinking that you have best idea,and judging people's ideas like an asshole. FST is full of asshole,as like you.People have nothing to do,and probably most of them has psychiatric problems,addicted to this board like YouTube jerks.And most of people like you have no benefical comments to my problem or to any threads.And I also dont want any helps from you,I got the answer.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6128/wdcareyn0.jpg

monk3y
12-03-2008, 12:37 PM
http://www.impactpress.com/articles/aprmay99/chaining.JPG

cinephilia
12-03-2008, 12:41 PM
ok, now get out creazz.

Artemis
12-03-2008, 12:52 PM
You are behaving like Nazis,thinking that you have best idea,and judging people's ideas like an asshole. FST is full of asshole,as like you.People have nothing to do,and probably most of them has psychiatric problems,addicted to this board like YouTube jerks.And most of people like you have no benefical comments to my problem or to any threads.And I also dont want any helps from you,I got the answer.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2s95eko.jpg

basilhaydens
12-03-2008, 01:55 PM
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t72/gbbp/comments/characters/care-bears/showinglove.gif

PirateEagle
12-03-2008, 04:10 PM

*irrelevant

There is your proof you requested. I was sure I seen MelvinMeow post those about a yr or so ago. I went on their irc and asked him for the snapshots. Enjoy.Any questions?BTW MelvinMeow is a major asshole sometimes but he seems to have alot of dirt on FST which is why I figured he would share those snapshots lmao

Cabalo
12-03-2008, 04:20 PM
seen those before. seems chewie was a bit of a snitch...

Detale
12-03-2008, 04:49 PM

*cant allow this

There is your proof you requested. I was sure I seen MelvinMeow post those about a yr or so ago. I went on their irc and asked him for the snapshots. Enjoy.Any questions?BTW MelvinMeow is a major asshole sometimes but he seems to have alot of dirt on FST which is why I figured he would share those snapshots lmao

OK first off, Mel is not an asshole, misguided sure; completely insane sure, but not an asshole.

Next I said since I have been a mod here what happened befor that has nothing to do with me. That did used to be a policy when a user was caught scamming other members or selling invites or something real bad like that. No need to post those links again as it has NOTHING to do with me. Cabalo has seen them and I'm sure he can vouch that they had nothing to do with me or since I have been a MOD here.Try again and please do read my entire post before jumping the gun, Thanks.

PirateEagle
12-03-2008, 05:46 PM
*cant allow this

OK first off, Mel is not an asshole, misguided sure; completely insane sure, but not an asshole.

Next I said since I have been a mod here what happened befor that has nothing to do with me. That did used to be a policy when a user was caught scamming other members or selling invites or something real bad like that. No need to post those links again as it has NOTHING to do with me. Cabalo has seen them and I'm sure he can vouch that they had nothing to do with me or since I have been a MOD here.Try again and please do read my entire post before jumping the gun, Thanks.

Notice this exact line:
&quot;If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.&quot;
That is exactly what I gave you. You said some proof... it doesnt doesnt say ANYTHING about since you have been a mod. It says proof in general which is EXACTLY what I provided. Perhaps YOU YOURSELF should re-read what exactly you posted since theres no confusion in my reading. (I cant say the same thing about your reading of your own post.) I just read it a 3rd time to make sure I didnt misread anything.

**It was exactly what you yourself asked for but its not allowed? If you didnt want it posted then you shouldnt have freaken asked people to post proof now should you of? Im sorry that proof you were thinking didnt exist acctually does, and alot of it @ that.

As far as you yourself giving information since youve been here I myself have heard nothing about it. You have been quite reasonable. I myself have made trades and you didnt say boo.
However if you check the snapshots that were originally posted youll see REALITY himself posting users information. Also I would like to mention Chewy was no snitch. That was his main job on the site pming those staff with those lists of info on occasion. He did so cause he was told to do so, not because he was a snitch.
In regaurds to it only being snitches... check those snapshots again REALITY himself was posting info about a cheater. Which is nothing like a scammer. The cheater was caught on bitmetv none the less which if I recall correctly FST has had alot of run ins with. They seemed to take their word about the cheat but not with other stuff I guess. Thats entirely up to FST staff themselves what they beleive and what they dont beleive I guess.

Cabalo
12-03-2008, 07:04 PM
well, i didn't know chewie was told to do so, so it makes him am obeying snitch in my book.
Yeah, reality did that more than a couple of times, there are more proofs than the ones shown by pirateeagle, and never (AFAIK, i might be wrong in this point) a public explanation was given why such a breach on the user's confidence was made.

all in all, i can say that I don't totally disagree if scammers information was passed away to trackers, but this is a matter of forums macro-politics. They decided such way, as they could have decided otherwise, both would always be prone to criticizing .

about Detale, i never heard of such a thing, i even thought only supermods and above had access to IP addys, and my personal feeling from what i've seen from him is, even if he had access to them, i strongly doubt he would give them away.
He is a straight-up guy, and the face of this section, when most of the times the other mods are nowhere to be found. and take the bullets. So he takes with all this shit.

/me stands by Detale

apextwin146
12-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Well the proofs have been posted here recently during the ToPhos saga ..
But the question is a guy whose using NZBs ,whose banned from sites ,admitted to trading ,made his ID known publicly;wat would he stand to gain from it ..
Detale now i knw how u get that kinda dough for upgrading ur system so frequently man :naughty: .. i see a new shiny processor being bought due to this recent ScT banning fiasco

PirateEagle
12-03-2008, 08:15 PM
Who would want to ban detale?He seems rather standup from what I have seen of him here.

kirktrix
12-03-2008, 08:29 PM
Same old Story...... It's been a year since i left but FST is still FST....:lol:

Detale
12-03-2008, 09:27 PM

Notice this exact line:
&quot;If you can offer some real proof of this by all means post it here and I will quit on the spot. Otherwise stop trying to start shit.&quot;
That is exactly what I gave you. You said some proof... it doesnt doesnt say ANYTHING about since you have been a mod. It says proof in general which is EXACTLY what I provided. Perhaps YOU YOURSELF should re-read what exactly you posted since theres no confusion in my reading. (I cant say the same thing about your reading of your own post.) I just read it a 3rd time to make sure I didnt misread anything.

**It was exactly what you yourself asked for but its not allowed? If you didnt want it posted then you shouldnt have freaken asked people to post proof now should you of? Im sorry that proof you were thinking didnt exist acctually does, and alot of it @ that.

As far as you yourself giving information since youve been here I myself have heard nothing about it. You have been quite reasonable. I myself have made trades and you didnt say boo.
However if you check the snapshots that were originally posted youll see REALITY himself posting users information. Also I would like to mention Chewy was no snitch. That was his main job on the site pming those staff with those lists of info on occasion. He did so cause he was told to do so, not because he was a snitch.
In regaurds to it only being snitches... check those snapshots again REALITY himself was posting info about a cheater. Which is nothing like a scammer. The cheater was caught on bitmetv none the less which if I recall correctly FST has had alot of run ins with. They seemed to take their word about the cheat but not with other stuff I guess. Thats entirely up to FST staff themselves what they beleive and what they dont beleive I guess.

OK first of all I myself couldn't care less about those screens as they have ZERO to do with me, I just figured they would start a whole new chapter of shit and I don't feel like dealing with it again. I do have my very own directory there though:01: I did it for the greater good. as far as this statement goes

Uhh yes I did. I always try and make sure I say "while I have been here" because how can I be expected to answer for things that happened before I was a MOD here? You did manage to quote one post where I didn't specify it kudos Right there underlined in red so you don't miss it.

Now I will say that these are older policies, I'm sure I said this before as well too.

I just looked up your acct Pirate Hmmmmm

You are bringing up ancient history "B0B", this is the New FST we don't do that anymore as you can read if you use the search function. It says it in every thread just like this one.

Lets keep in mind the topic of this thread, started by a user hiding under an alias. Do I need to keep this open HELL NO. I just want to give him a fair shot. I offered to help him repeatedly he has declined and here we are with the same Bullshit all over again. Do I think it's a coincidence that this use starts a thread and then you chime in :idunno: but it seems quite convenient don't you think?

Well the proofs have been posted here recently during the ToPhos saga ..
But the question is a guy whose using NZBs ,whose banned from sites ,admitted to trading ,made his ID known publicly;wat would he stand to gain from it ..
Detale now i knw how u get that kinda dough for upgrading ur system so frequently man :naughty: .. i see a new shiny processor being bought due to this recent ScT banning fiasco

LOL I wish, I'd sell all you fucker out for one of them new I7's and some DDR3. Dude I'm a Union carpenter in NYC I make a good living ;)

Invernoso
12-04-2008, 04:39 AM
stop trading, lol

apextwin146
12-04-2008, 05:07 AM
Same old Story...... It's been a year since i left but FST is still FST....:lol:
Maybe its time for you to leave again :dry:

LOL I wish, I'd sell all you fucker out for one of them new I7's and some DDR3. Dude I'm a Union carpenter in NYC I make a good living ;)
:lol:
I wish i had that power ... I would have for a i7+ Teancend Axeram + GTC260 55mm ones :P ..
On a serious note :
I think if some one opens thse kind of threads they should back it up with proper recent proofs .. Let us not bother about things of past unless we are confronted with something which is recent ..

PirateEagle
12-04-2008, 12:41 PM
He asked for proofs
He did not specify they had to be from this decade... ;)
Also Detale who the heck is BOB?
I am unsure of what you meant by the bob comment.
If your assuming im some user who used the name bob before based on my ip then your assuming incorrectly
This ip is a proxie which alot of other accounts use I would assume due to the fact its listed on a site for people to use.
Also if your assuming I posted in here based on the topic and that I am the person who started the topic your again wrong. I have been posting on here for a long time feel free to check my history.
I am very unsure of who you think I am exactly
Once again ill say. You requested someone to post information. I didnt bring up ancient history... you personally requested that so YOU brought it up in essence.
Do I find it a mere coincidence you requested proof of past incidents and when you get this proof you requested its too old, its in the past, its too black... ect... ect.. ect.. (Insert a random excuse detale can use as to why its not valid proof here.)

When you buy a Investment Weekly subscription for example and receive it delivered to your door.. I seriously doubt you would call to complain about the paper containing stocks and such. Thats exactly what it is and what its expected to be. A paper for stocks and company stock info. ** Point of this is. If you didnt want proof posted pertaining to the OP's post. Dont request it. You requested it and got exactly what you requested. In the same manner if you dont want the Investment weekly, dont call to subscribe to it.

Pertaining the the OP howerver
If you think they are giving out your personal info heres a thought....
Dont use the site... You cant blame them for stuff if your the one stupid enough to be caught for trading. Your assuming they give out your info... if your concluding its them giving your info out why Use the site in the first place?

DeathAngel
12-04-2008, 06:07 PM
lol , I love FST . I love the drama , you screw up and come bitching why did this happen to you !! Traders , Anti-Traders , Flamers and some weird non related posts lol , I'll get to the point , First of all , for the user who posted this thread , I dunno wither the staff here help banning users or not. But , I don't think that they do . I dunno why you chose to be a trader and I don't care , but you did something wrong , now is the time to pay for what you have done .

FST is hated by most of the trackers , actually I only come here to watch similar posts when I'm bored , Do you know why ? cause here is the origin of around 60% of the bad BT-Users . I've tried multiple times to help users here , I succeeded twice and failed 7 times !!

I'm a friend of lots of users here , some of them used to be traders but now they decided not to !! do you know why ? you might think that they got to every tracker they want to but the truth is they didn't , They still seek the top trackers , but they know that there's no access there until they stop all they bullshit they were doing .

Which is easier , making friends and having invites for free ? or Trading them ? Trading is easier , cause simply if you wanna be a good member you need to do some effort !! Anyways , good luck , don't bitch about your ip or getting banned cause originally what you were doing was wrong !!

Skiz
12-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Do we have to trust FST staff while trading?

No. The simple fact that you're the only member complaining about the trust factor while copious amounts of trades are successfully completed here every day speaks for itself.

IdolEyes787
12-04-2008, 07:28 PM
I genuinely hate the holier than thou attitude that certain trackers have towards FST(No no one with any morals could possibly be associated with the place:blink:)
Conveniently these trackers staff seen blind to the fact that in itself FST can't make trades or recklessly give out invites .
In fact it is their own existing members that are doing them damage..

In my mind that says both more about their total lack of comprehension and sadly the type of individuals that already have access to their sites than it does anything about FST.

Maybe they would be better off not looking for convenient scapegoats and instead just do a better job of policing themselves.

FST is hated by most of the trackers , actually I only come here to watch similar posts when I'm bored , Do you know why ? cause here is the origin of around 60% of the bad BT-Users . !

Yes FST is entertaining, more so than a lot and I mean LOT of tracker or tracker related forums(cough cough) that I know of, so forgive me if given the option I'd rather post here..

Detale
12-04-2008, 10:20 PM
He asked for proofs
He did not specify they had to be from this decade... ;)
Also Detale who the heck is BOB?
I am unsure of what you meant by the bob comment.
If your assuming im some user who used the name bob before based on my ip then your assuming incorrectly
This ip is a proxie which alot of other accounts use I would assume due to the fact its listed on a site for people to use.
Also if your assuming I posted in here based on the topic and that I am the person who started the topic your again wrong. I have been posting on here for a long time feel free to check my history.
I am very unsure of who you think I am exactly
Once again ill say. You requested someone to post information. I didnt bring up ancient history... you personally requested that so YOU brought it up in essence.
Do I find it a mere coincidence you requested proof of past incidents and when you get this proof you requested its too old, its in the past, its too black... ect... ect.. ect.. (Insert a random excuse detale can use as to why its not valid proof here.)

When you buy a Investment Weekly subscription for example and receive it delivered to your door.. I seriously doubt you would call to complain about the paper containing stocks and such. Thats exactly what it is and what its expected to be. A paper for stocks and company stock info. ** Point of this is. If you didnt want proof posted pertaining to the OP's post. Dont request it. You requested it and got exactly what you requested. In the same manner if you dont want the Investment weekly, dont call to subscribe to it.

Pertaining the the OP howerver
If you think they are giving out your personal info heres a thought....
Dont use the site... You cant blame them for stuff if your the one stupid enough to be caught for trading. Your assuming they give out your info... if your concluding its them giving your info out why Use the site in the first place?

Ok I'm tired so Im going to try and make this short. Please try and pay attention this time as I'm not going to say it again
I asked for proof having to do with ME none of what you posted did.

As far as you already starting to deny who you are, lets not play games here. Lets just leave it at I do in fact know who you are OK.

I am not going to turn this into a debate between me and you, if you are still unclear re read the posts above. this thread has gone on long enough. To the OP if you feel you have more to say please PM me and I'll open it up again otherwise I tried to help you and it seems you didn't want any.

Detale
12-18-2008, 05:19 PM
OK so I decided to open this up again to let you guys know, that I happened to catch a guy hunting traders here and I banned him, since banning him I have had a few accts disabled. My nick as most everybody knows is Pariah. I do have to say that most of the sites I am a member of have been very cool about this whole thing and have (thus far) decided not to ban me.

A huge Thank you goes out to those who can think for themselves.

So does anyone still think I am giving out members IP's to site staff??

basilhaydens
12-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Wow, I guess you took down someone with some pull that was hunting traders.

Respect.

integral
12-18-2008, 05:43 PM
I wasn't aware that trying to get traders banned from sites was a bannable offense. I skimmed over the 'seciton guidelines' of the trade section to make sure, didn't see anything there either.

TIHAT
12-18-2008, 05:49 PM
Edited by D is the man who hunting traders here and ban them
b4 h sent me pic of his profile in tracker and after i pressed on it he got my ip and i got disabled from sct

Edited, no need to name names here

Detale
12-18-2008, 06:06 PM
I wasn't aware that trying to get traders banned from sites was a bannable offense. I skimmed over the 'seciton guidelines' of the trade section to make sure, didn't see anything there either.

Well it is, There used to be a rule somewhere. Well I will make sure it's posted someplace soon. Regardless it's pretty much common sense don't you think. I could even fall under the discrimination rule if you want to get technical.

fatcat69
12-18-2008, 06:11 PM

Well it is, There used to be a rule somewhere. Well I will make sure it's posted someplace soon. Regardless it's pretty much common sense don't you think. I could even fall under the discrimination rule if you want to get technical.

/me bans Detale for misspelling

Detale
12-18-2008, 06:18 PM

ONoes O.0

Why whatever do you mean you obese feline? How have you been BTW haven't seen you in a bit

fatcat69
12-18-2008, 06:20 PM

ONoes O.0

* Fixed

k ill let it slide this time...

;-) how have you been buddy?

Detale
12-18-2008, 06:27 PM
Well I've been better, obviousment

soulreaper
12-18-2008, 06:34 PM
Well I've been better, obviousment

"Obviousment" is a cool sounding word!

Detale
12-18-2008, 09:32 PM
I owe it to Jpaul, not saying he actually coined the word ,but I saw him use it first. He's my grammatical hero:wub:

Artemis
12-19-2008, 01:45 AM
I owe it to Jpaul, not saying he actually coined the word ,but I saw him use it first. He's my grammatical hero:wub:

I think you'll find ben is the driving force behind many of these unique lounge-isms, his is the geniousness driving it forward :naughty:

Skiz
12-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Nope. Obviousment and many others were here before benjamin. :snooty:

manbearpig
12-19-2008, 02:52 AM
I can hazz invitezzz!!??! :naughty:

peat moss
12-19-2008, 06:10 AM
Why oh why do we put up with these shit threads ? In the old days it would of been moved to the lounge . It's the Shite Forum now I believe ?

Hmm do we trust anyone anymore , nope nope .

apextwin146
12-19-2008, 06:24 AM
Stick this in BT section
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-do-we-have-trust-fst-staff-while-trading-post3068912/postcount94

Also i think a lot of ppl will appreciate the work that u do her continually even though they mite not come out and openly express it :naughty: ..
/Though the sponge bob guy u took down was very well knwn in elite circles ..

peat moss
12-19-2008, 06:48 AM
Stick this in BT section
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-do-we-have-trust-fst-staff-while-trading-post3068912/postcount94

Also i think a lot of ppl will appreciate the work that u do her continually even though they mite not come out and openly express it :naughty: ..

What is your point ? Detale is doing his job too good , made a few enemas . All over this forum I see trash talk but no back up . Pusses . :dabs:

MadIrish
12-19-2008, 06:55 AM
Detale's had a few enemas for doing his job here well? Eeeek, who'd be a mod eh? :lol:

apextwin146
12-19-2008, 06:55 AM
Stick this in BT section

What is your point ? Detale is doing his job too good , made a few enemas . All over this forum I see trash talk but no back up . Pusses . :dabs:
I was commending him on a job well done .. What was ur interpretion of my post ? :sadwalk: .. I told him to sticky it so that when other such useless thread come up they can be swiftly closed by giving a link to that single post which clarifies everything abt the mods here at FST ..
y the negative interpretation peat ?

Detale
12-20-2008, 07:44 AM
I was commending him on a job well done .. What was ur interpretion of my post ? :sadwalk: .. I told him to sticky it so that when other such useless thread come up they can be swiftly closed by giving a link to that single post which clarifies everything abt the mods here at FST ..
y the negative interpretation peat ?

Thanks you both for the kind words, nice to know. Seems I've given and taken a few enemas for this one. Peat I keep finding pussies almost every where I turn as of late. of the sites I've been banned on no one has come forward to say who actually did it. I hear rumors but no one apparently has any balls out there. over 4400 views of this thread and no one will say who did it?.... pussies.

Detale's had a few enemas for doing his job here well? Eeeek, who'd be a mod eh? :lol:
Anyone with a good solid pair would:01: