Swift
12-01-2008, 02:01 PM
man if you can`t get in when there are so many invites flying around thats sad

BiGBaDBoY
12-01-2008, 11:02 PM
I got my invite from irc in 5 mins ...

BethCooper
12-02-2008, 01:50 AM
Please share the irc details, Me and probably meny others would like to join as well :)

ovisan
12-02-2008, 07:09 AM
Last time we posted GFT irc here at FST it end up by them stating that they hate FST on their main page so I think it would be smarter not to post it here again. Just use google and you will have all you are looking for, if you can't evan do that, then GFT is not a place for you....

TakeMS
12-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Last time we posted GFT irc here at FST it end up by them stating that they hate FST on their main page so I think it would be smarter not to post it here again. Just use google and you will have all you are looking for, if you can't evan do that, then GFT is not a place for you....

gft is bit :shit: trakcer.
no1 dl from there, ppl keep acc to say they members, and no use site for otherr interesting thing.
not good site. n0ob want join cuz frined said site is for traders. :naughty:

apextwin146
12-02-2008, 08:46 AM

no1 dl from there, ppl keep acc to say they members, and no use site for otherr interesting thing.
You are the cunt of highest order. Fact.
Tell me are u even a member there? Dou even ever log on to the Tracers channel to see how fast they are racing stuff? you are as retartded as the guy in your picture.. They have all the good releases with High speed .. They have a amazing appz /0-day section .. All the torrents are on the seedbox and you get amzing speeds.
Get your facts cleared up u spastic cunt ..

AzHrY
12-02-2008, 11:00 AM
Tell me are u even a member there? Dou even ever log on to the Tracers channel to see how fast they are racing stuff? you are as retartded as the guy in your picture.. They have all the good releases with High speed .. They have a amazing appz /0-day section .. All the torrents are on the seedbox and you get amzing speeds.

+1
that`s right
but I hope they change the theme of tracker to more pretty one

Di@monds
12-02-2008, 02:42 PM
He is right gft is still same shit as before...gft died once and going to make a same mistake again..lets face the truth gft has been up for 3 years or more, cant remember, died once...and dejavu is going to hit it again.
Yes they pred stuff pretty fast, but whats the point if no1 dl?

apextwin146
12-02-2008, 03:00 PM
He is right gft is still same shit as before...gft died once and going to make a same mistake again..lets face the truth gft has been up for 3 years or more, cant remember, died once...and dejavu is going to hit it again.
Really wat do u mean no one downloads .. It has so many releases that ppl dont download all .. almost all the other releases are downloaded by many ..
Wts the point in FtN ? It also has similar number of leechers i heard .. Same for ScL .. Maybe they should bejust one tracker TL .. Will u be happy then JacKAss ..

Funkin'
12-02-2008, 03:25 PM

you are as retartded as the guy in your picture..

:lol:

TakeMS
12-02-2008, 03:32 PM

gft is dead long time.
no1 cares about the site, it's just cool to say they members.

i only log to keep acc alive, as site is :shit: and dead boring. :shit:

kukushka
12-02-2008, 08:45 PM
"Never argue with an idiot, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

dragoi92
12-02-2008, 09:26 PM

gft is dead long time.

If u say that this site is :shit: why u dont give this account becasue here are many people who would like to be there like me

pone44
12-02-2008, 09:33 PM
nice review, I am sure they appreciate reading that.

I heard nothing but good things about it but never been there myself.

kelfa
12-02-2008, 11:24 PM
GFT, amazing speeds, good pretimes, lots of things you could want. SUre they dont have 1000 hits on every torrent, usually 5-10max, but if you can DL at max speed with no ratio whats the problem?

cinephilia
12-03-2008, 03:08 AM
gft is dead long time.

If u say that this site is :shit: why u dont give this account becasue here are many people who would like to be there like me
simply cause this guy is a sh*t (take a look at his post history to check how he is retarded).