PDA

View Full Version : 403 Forbidden Unauthorized IP address When Trying To Logon Blackcats

azdinflash
12-01-2008, 06:32 PM
*RESOLVED*

Can anybody help me with this dilemma?

I don't delete my cookies, so I don't usually need to type in my login. At the beginning of the weekend, someone used my computer and deleted all the history on my browser (including cookies). Since I haven't used my login in awhile, I had to go through a series of attempts to figure it out. When I finally got it, I ended up getting the error message that's part of my title. I have no idea how to get help with fixing this.

My user name is orion888. Help me... you're my only hope?

ps I have never been banned, my ratio is well over 4 and I've been with the site for a long time...

Skiz
12-01-2008, 07:12 PM
http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=blackcats+irc

azdinflash
12-01-2008, 07:34 PM
Haha... thanks for the advice, but that I idea already came to mind, and I just came back to say that my problem has been resolved... thanks anyways!

willsmith099
12-02-2008, 11:16 AM
Why do pricks create a new acc just to tell that they have been banned from xyz fckin tracker wtf

azdinflash
12-03-2008, 01:54 AM
Why do pricks create a new acc just to tell that they have been banned from xyz fckin tracker wtf

Maybe because we're seeking help that we couldn't initially find on our own? Are you telling me that forums are not the place to go in order to find help? Just for you to flame others and complain about your inadequacies?

And to be more precise, I was not banned... and as I already edited into my message, it was resolved... moreso thanks to users like Skizo and no thanks to your unnecessary, albeit brief, "involvement."

Skiz
12-03-2008, 04:12 AM

If you don't have something productive to add, it's best not to post at all.

@ azdinflash - Glad you got it sorted. :)