PDA

View Full Version : dont look here

CaptanAmerica
12-02-2008, 11:30 AM
just wondering. im not trader and wont ever be, but i have very simply question. is it possible to trade anylong rapidshare acc for ftn invite/acc?

i saw too many similar threads, and i think ill see more. but what hell r ppl thinking by posting it?

stoi
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
Do NOT Post Giveaways For Non BT Sites

* Sites such as Joost and similar are NOT BT related.
* DO NOT make giveaway threads for these sites.
* Those posting these may have rep removed.
* You can trade these if a bt site is involved.

Well thats the Rule.

Now to me Rapid and other places are not BT related, so they should not be allowed.

Wait for the forum mods to answer, because i have not got a clue lol

C.H.A.O.S
12-02-2008, 12:06 PM
just wondering. im not trader and wont ever be, but i have very simply question. is it possible to trade anylong rapidshare acc for ftn invite/acc?

i saw too many similar threads, and i think ill see more. but what hell r ppl thinking by posting it?
:blink: FST policy don't force you either to be a trader or anti-trader.
But how a strange your thread is !!! You say "I'm not a trader, but i want to trade !! Can you please still recognize ma as anti-trader after ?!

piratebot
12-02-2008, 02:43 PM
hypocrite?
why don't you pay for a year and see?

basilhaydens
12-02-2008, 03:21 PM
I looked!

Probably not.

CaptanAmerica
12-02-2008, 09:10 PM

:blink: FST policy don't force you either to be a trader or anti-trader.
But how a strange your thread is !!! You say "I'm not a trader, but i want to trade !! Can you please still recognize ma as anti-trader after ?!

u prolly missunderstoo me, i am NOT a trader, and i want NOT to be him. i just wondering why those ppl open their topics if its impossible. tats all

mrnobody
12-02-2008, 10:59 PM

Well thats the Rule.

Now to me Rapid and other places are not BT related, so they should not be allowed.

as far as i understand, only one trade item needs to be bt item. One can trade tracker for seedbox/RS/spotify/joost but can't trade joost for spotify or seedbox for RS.

As for giveaway, one isn't supposed to do giveaway non-BT site giveaway in this section (although bunch did and do RS, Spotify, and seedbox giveaways)coz giveaway is supposed to be one away. Dunno if that makes any sense.

aysomc
12-03-2008, 12:20 AM

Well thats the Rule.

as far as i understand, only one trade item needs to be bt item. One can trade tracker for seedbox/RS/spotify/joost but can't trade joost for spotify or seedbox for RS.

As for giveaway, one isn't supposed to do giveaway non-BT site giveaway in this section (although bunch did and do RS, Spotify, and seedbox giveaways)coz giveaway is supposed to be one away. Dunno if that makes any sense.

http://blog.pharmalive.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/o_rly.jpg

cinephilia
12-03-2008, 04:05 AM
this kind of question is never innocent.

CaptanAmerica
12-03-2008, 11:35 AM
this kind of question is never innocent.

hmmm, if i had an account an want to try get ftn by this way, i wont create this thread. i will post it in trade section. so, im still curious

Skiz
12-03-2008, 11:39 AM

I don't even understand the question. :dabs:

respawn40
12-04-2008, 01:33 AM
I think he wants to know if he can trade a RS account for an FTN invite/account -_-

ryan20021982
12-04-2008, 03:33 AM
I think he is asking if there are people that would do it becuase there are a bunch of posts like that in the trade section, More along the lines of asking how long of a rs membership you need to be equal to ftn, since there is no level for rs.

I would say it depends on how much someone wants something, if your broke as a joke and have a ftn invite then I could see it happening.

agent59530281
12-04-2008, 10:57 AM
llllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllllxxxxxxxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddd

CaptanAmerica
12-04-2008, 06:50 PM
spam wtf?

predateur
12-05-2008, 12:35 PM

you think you will not trade any tracker if you give RS account but you will recive your tracker by trading, so you are a trader ;)

Funkin'
12-05-2008, 12:45 PM
I would say it depends on how much someone wants something, if your broke as a joke and have a ftn invite then I could see it happening.

For sure. RS is an excellent method of downloading. An ocean of content, and great speeds and security. I could totally see the people who trade giving up their FTN invite for an RS premium account.

I'm Hot
12-05-2008, 01:42 PM
You can trade whatever you want, even your mom. It's up to you.