PDA

View Full Version : rent a seedbox without paypal and in $

y0y0
12-03-2008, 01:16 AM
I need to rent a seedbox without paypal and in $, i dont know why but paypal block my payment to seedcafe, y contacted paypal support center and they say that is blocked automatically cause their security automate system block my payment for security risk and they cant do nothing, wtf... now how i do?

slayer2005
12-03-2008, 01:19 AM
I need to rent a seedbox without paypal and in $, i dont know why but paypal block my payment to seedcafe, y contacted paypal support center and they say that is blocked automatically cause their security automate system block my payment for security risk and they cant do nothing, wtf... now how i do?

Western union :)

y0y0
12-03-2008, 01:23 AM
but seedcafe only accept payment throw paypal... i asked them! theres any easy way like amazon?

Kermit
12-03-2008, 06:36 AM
Someone I knew just recently had a problem with Seedcafe and had to request to have there money returned! There not a company to trust from what I have been reading lately! Basicly the upload/download speeds are really slow and the servers are like overloaded

xantra
12-03-2008, 08:16 AM
My first seedbox was with seedhost.eu and they accepted a creditcard payment from me :)

salahnasser
12-03-2008, 11:08 PM

Western union :)
:Dfirst time hear about it:D