PDA

View Full Version : sct

bassam12
12-03-2008, 05:33 PM
i have question about sct why they disabled the accounts of users who trade their invites as this users donated to the site to get invite so they are free to do what they like with this invite trade it or give it away

willsmith099
12-03-2008, 05:44 PM
Wy create useless thread,Read their rules

If u buy a gun are u free to do anything with it cuz u paid for it?

johhn
12-03-2008, 05:45 PM
ScT has been a big target from authority's list, what if you invite a mole ?
why do you think some top trackers have to hide their urls in public all the time ?
no need to mention other reasons.
have a look at this news and apparently you missed it
http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45370

Cabalo
12-03-2008, 05:49 PM
i have question about sct why they disabled the accounts of users who trade their invites as this users donated to the site to get invite so they are free to do what they like with this invite trade it or give it away

OMG! :stupid:

read their rules you asswipe. You can't do whatever you want to your invites.
please, open a similar thread at Sct, please please...

or you are talking about yourself and you were the one banned ?

womanizer
12-03-2008, 06:06 PM
this is their rule

canopus
12-03-2008, 06:09 PM
rulezz by rulezz boin´

Sortie
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM
I have been hearing lots of SCT issues nowadays,they are banning members quite easy.Maybe it is because their increased user numbers,idk.

Enlightened
12-03-2008, 08:48 PM

OMG! :stupid:

read their rules you asswipe. You can't do whatever you want to your invites.
please, open a similar thread at Sct, please please...

or you are talking about yourself and you were the one banned ?

EXACTLY my thoughts, for this n00b to ask this qiuestion, he or she should nOT be in Torrents, warez, or any of the P2P community.....LOL
what an idiot to ask such a question........:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

basilhaydens
12-03-2008, 08:56 PM
SCT is not like your mom and you can't do anything you want just because you paid for an "invite".

Swax
12-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Only idiots donate for invites, good members get them for free.

It's these idiots that "buy" invites to trade here and make themselves feel important that deserve to be banned.

The rules apply to everyone equally. I made it crystal clear in the latest rules that Donors do not get any preferential treatment over any other user class.

People should read the rules before they 'waste' their money on an invite that they'll trade and get banned for.

bassam12
12-03-2008, 09:21 PM
first i dont have an acc on sct

It's these idiots that "buy" invites to trade here and make themselves feel important that deserve to be banned.

The rules apply to everyone equally. I made it crystal clear in the latest rules that Donors do not get any preferential treatment over any other user class.

People should read the rules before they 'waste' their money on an invite that they'll trade and get banned for.

and Swax thx for ur clarification u r the best man;)

Sortie
12-03-2008, 09:46 PM

As I look your avatar,I personally know you.No doubt you are the best staff at SCT,friendly and helpfull.But I dont agree with you(and probably most of guys here) we are donating at your tracker just for invites and upload credits.Actually this is valid at FTN also.Consider that when you closed "donate for invite" aproximately 1-2 months ago,did you realise that people stopped donating? People must be jerk not to see this.

Same thing is also present at FTN.When a new announcement about invite related issues,people are starting to donate to increase their chance to get an invite.

Swax
12-03-2008, 09:56 PM
A lot of users donate for upload credit or even for nothing other than the Donor star and +voice on IRC.

In my opinion people's opinion should be;

"What a great site. I think I will donate because I get so much free stuff from this quick site. Oh, I can get an invite too, I will save that for a trustworthy friend"

However, unfortunately that's not the common trail of thought.
It's more like;

"If I get an ScT invite I can trade it to other people, or even sell it. I'll donate JUST to get an invite"

People are donating JUST to get an invite. In my opinion people should be donating because they appreciate the site's content & community, not solely to get an invite.

Skiz
12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
The 3 ScT Sins - Breaking these rules will get you banned instantly!

* Do NOT upload our torrents to other trackers! Stealing torrents and uploading the torrents (or the data) elsewhere will result in your account being DISABLED and IP banned,. Simply putting the data into a new torrent does not omit you from this rule! Not only will you be disabled but you will also be IP banned permanently, so consider the consequences especially if you are sharing a server.(See the FAQ for details.)
* Do NOT trade our invites or accounts! Public Offers (this includes a forum on a private site) or even 'Giveaways' are also prohibited! If/Once found you will receive an immediate ban of your account and the person you invited.
* Do NOT cheat. This involves; ghost leeching, spoofing, use a *********** or a modified client. If you, or anyone on your IP/server is found to be cheating then ALL users on that IP will be disabled. Take this into account before you share your server with a stranger, otherwise if they cheat you get banned too!

poontang
12-07-2008, 03:26 AM
Wy create useless thread,Read their rules

If u buy a gun are u free to do anything with it cuz u paid for it?

^^:lol::lol:

Funkin'
12-07-2008, 04:26 AM
SCT is not like your mom and you can't do anything you want just because you paid for an "invite".

:lol:

colbert
12-07-2008, 05:37 AM

That's a harsh statement. I would still have donated if there was no added benefit, but I did donate a bit more because of the invites. And I most certainly did not donate to just go around and trade the invites!

DKre8ive1
12-07-2008, 07:08 AM
"What a great site. I think I will donate because I get so much free stuff from this quick site. Oh, I can get an invite too, I will save that for a trustworthy

Ah how this quote reminds me of the old days were donating was done do to the hard work the coders put into a site and the regulares noticed the changes happening.

I just hope that with time new users learn about bittorrent and that you shouldn't donate because of invites or otherwise, but for what the coders have put into the site to make it what you as the donater is looking for weather it be pre times or community.:)

predateur
12-07-2008, 02:40 PM

so you think Only idiots donate for invites ? i think the idiot here is you and no one else,
so if i want invite a good friend to sct and because there is no other ways* to get invites there exept donate (anyway no other way to get the invite when i want) , and invite my friend i am idiot right?

you proove once again the stupidity of sct staff.
if you wanna thx someone on sct , thx the coder , and only him .

Popov
12-07-2008, 02:48 PM
yeah, wonder why x)

Omara
12-07-2008, 03:07 PM

so you think Only idiots donate for invites ? i think the idiot here is you and no one else,
so if i want invite a good friend to sct and because there is no other ways* to get invites there exept donate (anyway no other way to get the invite when i want) , and invite my friend i am idiot right?

you proove once again the stupidity of sct staff.
if you wanna thx someone on sct , thx the coder , and only him .

sorry man, but who is the coder :whistling

predateur
12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
s.....

sorry man, but who is the coder :whistling

you dont need to know if you are not member, and its easy to find if you are member ;)