PDA

View Full Version : what is the best way of using seedbox?

salahnasser
12-03-2008, 09:24 PM
hi fst:fst:
i wonder what is the best way of using the seedbox?
i want to push it to limit:naughty:
because my last seedbox i got 5tb on gbit seedbox
is that good?:dabs:

canopus
12-03-2008, 09:33 PM
my traffic for last month was 13 TB,so what?famous song so what so what so fu**ing so what?
expressly unlimited traffic

salahnasser
12-03-2008, 09:37 PM
my traffic for last month was 13 TB,so what?famous song so what so what so fu**ing so what?
how?
are you uploader?

canopus
12-03-2008, 09:39 PM
how?
are you uploader?nonstop seeding:whistling

NUMBER1
12-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I push about 6TB on my 100/100 Kimsufi L, I guess if you want to maximise it, set up RSS feed in utorrent for popular categories
eg: XBOX 360 games, popular tv shows ( Heroes etc in XViD & HD format etc etc.)
just make sure you are always on the popular torrents.

As for settings it might be worth saying what your server spec is & maybe the people on GBit line machines can tell you how to maximise the bandwidth & machine.

I basically only seed HD movies, games & tv shows that I actually want & push out 6TB per month, so I'm sure you can push out more than that with a GBit line & a bit of creative thinking!

salahnasser
12-03-2008, 10:21 PM
I push about 6TB on my 100/100 Kimsufi L, I guess if you want to maximise it, set up RSS feed in utorrent for popular categories
eg: XBOX 360 games, popular tv shows ( Heroes etc in XViD & HD format etc etc.)
just make sure you are always on the popular torrents.

As for settings it might be worth saying what your server spec is & maybe the people on GBit line machines can tell you how to maximise the bandwidth & machine.

I basically only seed HD movies, games & tv shows that I actually want & push out 6TB per month, so I'm sure you can push out more than that with a GBit line & a bit of creative thinking!
thanx alot man
i thenk this gonna help
but is it easy to setup rss?
and i can setup rss for all the site i work on?

slayer2005
12-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Even better setup auto download script strait from announce.
You will see the speeds and ur ratio bomb up.
But ive already told u this :D

Cabalo
12-04-2008, 05:23 AM
i take more than 2 years to upload 5Tb from home. :D (i only download what i need).

meelad
12-04-2008, 07:03 AM
I once transferred 12 TB in a month on a 100/100 seedbox.

apextwin146
12-04-2008, 07:07 AM
I once transferred 100mb on my home connection in a day. FACT.

slayer2005
12-04-2008, 07:42 AM
my penis is bigger than yours FACT lol :p

apextwin146
12-04-2008, 09:04 AM
you can only say that i u have seen mine :naughty:

tX
12-04-2008, 09:44 AM
What's the best way of using a seedbox?

Giving it to me, probably

integral
12-04-2008, 10:18 AM
Back to the OP, not sure what you mean.

If you want to move the most BW, I'd hang around IRC channels to figure out what's coming soon that could be popular. This can be anything from games, to weekly TV shows.

mmikz0
12-04-2008, 08:05 PM
Just use autodownloaders for packs ( if they are freeleech ) , use rss to get all the popular tv shows ( try not to miss the HD releases ).. Check the tutorial section of your tracker forum...
With a GB line you should be able to use 15~20TB / Month.. I usually push to 4TB/month, and I'm only seeding at one tracker atm

canopus
12-04-2008, 10:16 PM
Just use autodownloaders for packs ( if they are freeleech ) , use rss to get all the popular tv shows ( try not to miss the HD releases ).. Check the tutorial section of your tracker forum...
With a GB line you should be able to use 15~20TB / Month.. I usually push to 4TB/month, and I'm only seeding at one tracker atmwith 100/100 you will be able 15~20TB for month ;)

SniperXX
12-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Man I only push like a TB a month, lol. But thats only with one tracker and only getting stuff I like.

snowsurfa7
12-10-2008, 11:54 PM
For all you people that push 10tb+/month... I have 2tb/month and that is more than enough. I download what I want and I watch/play/use 90% of what I download. Every once in a while I will jump on something that I don't watch to get a little extra buffer. I just seed things for a while. I'm perfectly fine not spending hours sorting through my RSS downloads, because one I download what I want I simply FTP it to my home box and enjoy. After a week or so I will delete older stuff and do the same thing. It seems pointless to me to get tb's worth of buffers on sites because unless you do nothing but sit on the computer all day there is no way you can possibly use that. Sorry if I am raining on some your parades but I just wanted to make note that having a seedbox is not all about seeing how much bw you can push in a month, it a matter of convenience and for people like me in the US on shitty asymmetrical connections it simply makes keeping a ratio above 1 very easy.